Exceptional Events By Elisa Reviews

Exceptional Events By Elisa 4
Exceptional Events By Elisa 5

Tasha Wells · Getting married on 12/01/2024

Professional

Exceptional Events by Elisa is a professional, organized, detailed oriented planner and designer. She always keep me up-to-date with any timeline changes as well. Working with Elisa as a partner is great.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Jill

Jill Paige · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Extremely prepared and knows her stuff!

I am a DJ and had the pleasure of working with her on 5/18. Her timeline was detailed and she knew how to interact professionally with those around her. The event ran smoothly and she was kind to me- which is not the case for all planners. She has an understanding of exactly what is supposed to happen and when and it's clear she cares about her reputation and honoring the bride and groom's concerns. I hope you hire her and her great team!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Bob Tremmel · Married on 09/14/2019

This is the wedding coordinator you need!

Marie and I were married on Sept. 14th and prior to the big day Elisa was there every step of the way. I never felt folks needed a wedding coordinator before this but boy was I wrong. Elisa and her team are so amazing, so thorough and so helpful and accommodating that your event will go off as seamlessly as possible. All vendors were coordinated by Elisa and we just had to make simple choices. She handles EVERYTHING without over-stepping. And come the big day, she is there from the start and well after the finish. And she makes it all about you. She is a blessing and so amazing and even best- so affordable for all she does! Do not look elsewhere but use Elisa, her team and company and your event will be unbelievably great!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Y

Yancy & Hector · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional, caring and absolutely AMAZING!

Elisa, Myriam and her team. helped us create an unforgettable night for our daughter and her new husband. We fell in love with a venue, that did not include any of the vendors/services that are required for a wedding, and the a exceptional team helped us get the perfect vendors. Everyone one of their vendors were amazing and flexible. Our venue owner, threw us multiple curveballs and a significant change in head count, yet the exceptional team, made us feel as if this was completely manageable. They helped us coordinate everything needed to accommodate and adjust for these challenges and changes. I would highly recommend Exceptional Events by Elisa!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Perfectly Adorned Event Decor Llc · Married on 06/15/2019

Impeccable Service

Elisa and her staff are phenomenal to work with! Being a vendor and working with Event Planners is essential to executing the client's vision. Every time that I have worked with Elisa, the vision is always executed flawlessly. She is prompt, professional, organized, and great with communication. From events to styled photoshoots, it is always a pleasure to work with her team. I'm look forward to many more events and client's should be happy to know that they are in good hands!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Dina

Dina Calderon · Married on 06/01/2019

I would greatly recommend to Exceptional Events by Elisa.

As a Real Estate agent with a busy schedule, Elisa and her team helped plan out everything! She made it stress free and I enjoyed the outcome. Elisa took care of everything, from start to finish. Everything was perfect and I was able to enjoy the event to the fullest. All her vendor recommendations were terrific and I would recommend all of them.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Salvi · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, caring and effective in implementing your vision

Elisa and her team took care of everything and walked us through the entire process. Her professionalism and attention to detail ensured we had a fantastic experience. Most importantly, they kept us well informed and clearly articulated when decisions had to be made. They cleanly executed our vision and made the day unforgettable.

Exceptional Events By Elisa 6
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Ann · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond!

My husband and I were very nervous coming into the whole process of wedding planning and we were very glad to find Elisa and her team. Her experience and industry connections made the whole process relatively stress-free for us. She also was able to incorporate a lot of little details that we were extremely happy with on wedding day that we didn't need to worry about.

One thing that stood out for us was the fact that we wanted to incorporate a traditional Chinese tea ceremony. She had done something like this in the past and was able to prepare everything for us from hot water to positioning inside the venue and get everything ready for us ahead of time. Her staff is very professional and it was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Tracey Fowlkes · Married on 04/01/2019

Exceptional vendor

I had the pleasure in working as a vendor with Exceptional Events by Elisa. Elisa's organizational skills and communication far exceeded my expectations. Elisa's ability to manage a team of people in order to meet the client's needs was exceptional. She ensured that deadlines were met and she created a timeline for the special day.

Johnny Nguyen · Married on 11/14/2018

Amazing Wedding Planning and Designing Vendor

EXCEPTIONAL EVENTS BY ELISA truly is exceptional! Their event planning and designing services have stunning aesthetic, elegance, and creativity. Elisa, president of EYS, is a lady who’s as sweet as they come. Not only is her professionalism simply unmatchable, she is caring and hardworking, always willing to go the extra mile for brides and many other customers.

We are so honored and thankful for the opportunity to get to know Elisa and to work with her amazing staff on many projects over the last 3 years, supporting so many happy customers in the wedding industry. We’d love to continue working with Elisa and her agency for many years to come.

We highly recommend Exceptional Events by Elisa!

Johnny Nguyen, CEO/My's Bridalterations

Sent on 11/14/2018

27.2 Consulting · Married on 11/13/2018

We are a vendor that does content work/social media/editing for them.

Elisa Yushan-Lion and her team are a pleasure to work with. Elisa is extremely pleasant, personable, professional, creative, and detail-oriented. We enjoyed collaborating with her on her website, blog, and social media. In working closely with her, writing about her accomplishments, and viewing images of her work, we can tell that she captures every detail and that her expertise in weddings and other events is top notch. I could see why her clients are so pleased with her work, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her for a simple or extravagant event.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jimmy

Jimmy Zhou · Married on 10/06/2018

Comprehensive guidance and advice

Elisa and her team provided amazing support for our wedding. We received detailed guidance on every topic we needed help with as well as comprehensive day-of-wedding coordination.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Beth · Married on 09/15/2018

You can't go wrong hiring Elisa and her team for your wedding! We were able to enjoy our day completely knowing all the details were being taken care. She handled all the set up and tear down and let all the vendors and wedding party know where to be when. All we had to do was show up and get married! Our day was perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Highly recommend

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Z

Zulma Cruz · Married on 08/27/2018

La mejor organizadora y coordinadora de eventos

Estoy encantada con su trabajo es tan profesional y excelente persona es súper organizada en todo , se las recomiendo , es la persona adecuada para coordinar su evento , se las Recomiendo

• Dana

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing experience!

Elisa was incredible to work with. She opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't even know I had to do! Elisa really helped us by making a timeline of when specific things should be done by, pointing out the big versus small tasks, always keeping us calm and helping us stick to our budget.
    Elisa's team was incredible to work with on our wedding day. Anything myself or my husband needed, they had it. They were always one step ahead of us, and looking back, we are extremely grateful for that!
    We honestly could not have managed to have as perfect of a wedding as we did, if it weren't for Elisa and her team!

Sent on 11/20/2018

cindy · Married on 06/23/2018

my sweet 15 was the best experience ever!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • F

Flor · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughters party was beautiful!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • F

Flor · Married on 06/23/2018

Very professional, we enjoyed our time planning with the Exceptional Events Team. We loved the way our duaghters Quinceañera turned out.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Asma · Married on 04/28/2018

It has been such a pleasure meeting Elisa. We created 3 different bridal looks for the beautiful bride River and Elisa has been our primary contact for setting up all consultations and appointments. She has also been attending all fitting appointments with River. It's so wonderful to see how Elisa is able to bring all the important elements of a wedding together. Any bride would love having Elisa as their wedding planner. She's so accommodating, understands brides and really brings a dream wedding to life for her clients. We always love working with Elisa and her brides, it's always such a pleasure to have her in our showroom where we can create beautiful magical gowns for her brides.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Stephen · Married on 04/28/2018

A++++ Amazing service and attention to detail from Elisa. Highly recommended. Many details that need attention and Elisa spent her time and effort to guide us through the process which we would not have been able to do without her.

Sent on 05/28/2018

River · Married on 04/28/2018

Elisa 是我见过最好的婚礼策划人!她把新娘当成自己的家人般尽心尽力照顾周到! 多年的工作经验让她总是以最专业的态度和速度高质量地完成新郎新娘的各种要求! 最让人惊喜的是她还有一支专业的婚庆团队,配合默契! 当然,费用上,她们也做到很好地控制!我们非常感谢Elisa 为我们策划了一生难忘的婚礼,也强烈推荐她给各位新人!

Exceptional Events By Elisa 7
    Sent on 09/23/2018

Noel Blake · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing, Professional Service

Exceptional Events by Elisa provides outstanding service. Elisa and her team are consummate professionals. They are very detail-oriented, prompt, organized, and thorough. Their designs are breathtaking, and their network of vendors is extensive. Elisa makes you feel like you've known her for years as a close friend. She keeps things light-hearted and really gets to know the client so that she can ensure the event turns out beautifully and above and beyond your expectations. I highly recommend Exceptional Events by Elisa to all my friends and family, and look forward to using their services for further events.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tina · Married on 12/30/2017

I had a top-star experience with Elisa. May every bride or event planner be in such good hands! She was fun and easy to work with, had great ideas, and was very understanding about my desire for frugality and decorating on a budget. She exceeded my expectations, and really went out of her way to make things easy on me--- fitting meetings around my tight schedule, going shopping for decor ideas together when it suited me, even on short notice, etc.

Elisa is an out of the box thinker and very creative. When we couldn't find just the right tablecloths, her first question to me was "Do you have a sewing machine?" and took to me the fabric store to consider whether to make a tablecloth from scratch. We didn't end up going that route, but I was so impressed by her willingness to go that extra mile. She showed me lots of different ideas and options for my table arrangements, and showed me how the table could look with a few simple tweaks AND gave me lots of ideas for future events too! I will definitely use Elisa again when a special event is beyond my capabilities, and can recommend Exceptional Events by Elisa with confidence.

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

We met Elisa at a vendor expo our venue hosted - she's a preferred vendor at 2941 Restaurant. We hired her for day of coordinating and she was AWESOME. Elisa was with us for all the scheduling towards the week before the wedding. She met with us at the venue to walk through the space and talk through each table with what we needed and where it needed to be - taking very detailed notes. She was also at our rehearsal to get everyone on time with their walks and the cues. She was fabulous during our day. There were some timing issue with some of the food and being behind schedule but she was extremely prompt in bringing it to our attention so we could make a decision about what we wanted to do. She helped set up and breakdown all of our decorations and was a key asset in working with the back of the house at the restaurant to ensure we stayed on track as best we could. She was a true blessing during our wedding and I'm honestly not sure how we would've gotten it all done without her help!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Susana · Married on 10/24/2017

Elegancia y calidad!

Elisa es muy detallista en su trabajo, ella y su equipo de trabajo organizaronla boda de mi hermana poniendo mucho esmero y dedicación en su trabajo, una semana antes estuvo pendiente de mi hermana dándole la confianza que tanto necesitábamos para ese día y todo salió mejor de lo que esperábamos. Gracias Exceptional Events by Elisa!