89 Reviews for Everyday Details, LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Destination (3)
Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)

I always hear that 99% of the time something always goes wrong at a wedding. Literally nothing went wrong at my wedding or if it did I did not know about it. Laurie is just amazing and made us feel safe and stress free. It was really important to me that I got to enjoy my wedding,eat my food and not stress out! With Her I was able to do that and it was honestly the best day of my life all thanks to her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about Laurie! Her knowledge and professionalism were apparent from day one. She was our day-of-event coordinator for my daughter's wedding, but we had ongoing conversations up until the wedding day. Because of her, the day flowed with ease and I did not have to think about small details because that was her job! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning any kind of event!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy we decided to hire Laurie as our day of coordinator. Throughout our planning process, Laurie was always willing to talk and provide guidance, which was especially helpful as our venue required lots of coordination with rentals and permits. She also connected us with a network of trusted vendors and worked as a team with everyone on the day of. Laurie also created an incredibly detailed timeline for the day, and on the day of the wedding, we could relax knowing that she was managing everything. Thank you, Laurie!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie was amazing! From creating timelines and keeping vendors on the same page to setting everything up perfectly the day-of, she was on top of everything and made the day run smoother than we ever thought it could. We would highly recommend Laurie to anybody looking for a planner or day-of coordinator!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot recommend Laurie highly enough! She was so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. When I needed names for other vendors she had options for me. When I needed inspiration for decor or favors she had pictures and talked me through what we really wanted for our day. On the wedding day itself she coordinated everything so that I could relax. My husband and I are so happy we met Laurie, our wedding simply would not have been the same without her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

It’s difficult summarizing everything Laurie did for us and how instrumental she was in making our dream wedding a reality. Laurie's life motto is to be kind to others, and to do at least one kind thing for someone else every day. We think she's gone well and above her one-a-day quota, and went above and beyond for us. She helped us with both day-of coordinating and pre-wedding planning. We leaned on her to help us find vendors, plan seating arrangements, find the best way to display personal decorative items that would make our venue feel special, and do all of the above while sticking to our budget. Laurie was exceptional. She kept us on track and her connections helped us find multiple vendors, all of whom were wonderful and were eager to help us, especially once they knew Laurie was part of our team. She kept everything organized and was a great sounding board for whenever we wanted to bounce ideas around. She also helped us save money by finding talented vendors who don’t advertise their services as much as the bigger names, cutting out middlemen on linen and bus rentals, and even getting us discounts with vendors who were willing to charge less to get to work with Laurie again. After working with Laurie for ten months or so in the lead-up, we completely understand why so many are eager to work with her again.

When it came to the day of, her organizational skills and guidance were crucial. She put together a detailed timeline for the day, which she circulated to all our vendors, but was also quick to remind us that it was our day and that the most important thing was that every moment felt perfect for us. Everything moved flawlessly. Laurie even had an associate help with coordinating the ceremony and setting up the morning of so that we would have an extra person on-hand. Our wedding day was perfect and we owe a big thanks to Laurie for making that happen. We highly recommend working with her, and are forever grateful for her heartfelt work.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My husband already submitted a review, but I wanted to add one too because Laurie really is amazing. I had no idea how much planning went into a wedding. We knew that we wanted a day-of coordinator to coordinate vendors and allow us to just sit back and enjoy the day. We saw Laurie's stellar reviews and were able to meet with her at her house to go over what we were looking for. Laurie was incredibly welcoming, reassuring, knowledgeable, and understanding. Not 30 seconds out her door, we both agreed we wanted to work with her. From there on out, she was incredible. Laurie knows how to save money and where costs can be cut down if you need them too. She also has a VERY long list of vendors who love working with her because she is so kind, organized, and thorough with her planning. Laurie introduced us to the DJ, florist, baker, bartender, linens vendor, and other vendors. All of them said they loved working with Laurie, and we could see why. She was easy to communicate with through email and phone, and always answered our many questions with thoughtful and thorough answers. On the day of our wedding, we knew we could relax and enjoy it because Laurie was there. She coordinated everything seamlessly! She shared her extensive and thorough timeline with us, but reminded us that this was our day and we could spend extra time wherever we wanted to. We cannot recommend her enough. She is incredible, and we will forever be thankful that we were able to work with her.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laurie was amazing to work with. She helped make sure all the details where in place, schedule was made to our liking and vendors were on the same page with the event timeline. During my wedding, it was great to know that everything would be perfect and that we could enjoy ourselves. She was there to put out all the little fires that came up throughout the day and we never knew anything about them. I have recommended Everyday Details to a number of friends and will continue to do so because she made our day magical and perfect which is all we had hoped for!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was this past weekend and the day could not have been more perfect! Laurie was our day-of coordinator and she allowed us to truly enjoy the day without having to worry about the details. She worked with us leading up to the wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of and in the day-of timeline, and then she executed it flawlessly. I knew that with Laurie there, nothing would go wrong, and if something did, she would take care of everything. I would highly recommend hiring Laurie as your wedding planner or day-of coordinator - you can't go wrong! Thank you so much, Laurie!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're getting married in the area and looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, you can stop your search! Laurie was one of the first vendors we hired, and I could not be more thankful that we did! She was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire process, and was so patient with our million questions. We planned our wedding on a private property, and Laurie had an endless amount of suggestions and tips to make the planning process as easy as possible. She was always available for our questions and had a positive outlook on the planning process that was very contagious. On top of that, she was able to save us money in a few different spots! The day of coordinators (Kelly and Crystal) were unbelievable, and made the day stress free and so much fun for my husband and I, as well as our parents. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and it would not have been as smooth without Laurie and her team's help!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Laurie was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughter's wedding. She was very organized & I felt very confident everything was under control. While we were at the ceremony Lauries staff ,Kelly and Crystal, setup the centerpieces and table decor and everything looked perfect when we arrived back to the tent. Highly recommend Laurie. Kelly, and Crystal!,

Profile Picture Judi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

No words to describe how crucial Laurie was to making our wedding perfect in every way. Our wedding was complex... there were a lot of moving parts and we got thrown rain which shifted our ceremony just days before. Laurie somehow managed to make everything work and turn out better than we ever dreamed. Working with her for almost a year was a pleasure, we gained a great friend and I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no way our wedding would have come together the way it did without Laurie. She thought of EVERYTHING (thank god someone did because it clearly wasn't going to be me ;) ). The day of our wedding was perfect and went exactly as planned. I didn't worry about a thing because I knew we were in the best of hands! As always, thanks for everything Laurie!

Profile Picture Savanna, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can't say enough about how amazing Laurie was, to say she went above and beyond would be an understatement. Laurie helped us with every aspect of our wedding and she thought of things I hadn't even considered. All of my positive thoughts were confirmed on the day of when everything was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I started wedding planning thinking I would DIY everything but hiring Laurie was the absolute best decision we could have made, she was very reasonably priced and worth even more. She saved my sanity and made my wedding a dream; she is just amazing.

Profile Picture Aidan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Laurie was wonderful. Our wedding was at an outdoor venue, so we knew that we wanted a day-of wedding coordinator, but the quality of service that Laurie provided went above and beyond the coordinating for the wedding day. We were having an issue with one of our vendors for the welcome dinner and Laurie spent over an hour with us on the phone, helping to troubleshoot and develop a plan to handle the situation. Additionally, rain was predicted for our wedding day, so Laurie brought a second person to help with all of the day of setup-- this was not an extra charge to us, she simply was fulfilling her promise of excellent customer service. Laurie made sure our day went smoothly, communicated professionally with all of our vendors (more than one mentioned how awesome the vendor team was and how great it was to work with Laurie), and was overall great to work with. We highly recommend Laurie for any of your event planning needs-- we are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with her for our wedding, and should we throw a big event again in the future, she would be our first phone call.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laurie was recommended to us by the Minister who completed our ceremony, and he was 100% right! Laurie started working with us ~8months before our wedding, and would check in every couple weeks to see the progress we had made or if there was anything she could help us with. The biggest help came about 2wks prior to the wedding, when she really took the reigns and worked with all the vendors to nail down a timeline and ensure that everyone knew my expectations (as the bride). My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our big day. There was no rushing, no waiting, no delays, no mistakes- it was a 100% perfect day thanks to Laurie and her team. She helped to take all the work I had put in, and finalize it, so I could enjoy the process and relax as our wedding approached and passed us. Well worth it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the Groom's perspective: The best way for us guys to have a good time is having a happy bride. Let Laurie handle her nerves and worries !!!

I always tell Tif: "My mood is a direct reflection of yours". I cannot thank Laurie enough for helping my soon-to-be bride (she is GREEK and full of worry) stay calm throughout the entire planning process all the way through our big day. We did not have "problems" we had "opportunities" for Laurie to SHINE. I preface this by saying we only had one hiccup ... it was our transportation not showing up. I had no idea. I never knew Laurie left the church. She had just given me lessons on how to "Dip" Tiffany at the end of our first dance... I was standing on the alter steps promising the congregation that the bride was going to show up... she's on Greek time. Come to find out; Tif had sent Laurie a text advising our guests were waiting to be picked up but our transportation never arrived. Laurie was on it... drove from the church to the hotel and had the issue solved in 10 minutes !

Ever wonder about how things run so smoothly at the reception? How your best man is handed a corona (with lime) at the exact time he finishes his speech and is about to toast? How the skis he gave your bride as part of his speech along with all of your gifts and cards find a safe place until you are able to pick them up the next day?

Not all super heroes wear capes !

Do yourself a favor and implement Laurie and Mitchell (her husband behind the scenes) of Everyday Details so your reflection is that of a happy bride.

-JPW

Profile Picture Jesse, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words strong enough to express how grateful we are for all your hard work.

As the parents of the bride, planning an outdoor wedding with so many moving pieces is so time consuming and overwhelming.

Inevitably even with the best of plans, of which we had, some things are just out of our control.

When the bus transporting our out of state hotel guests failed to show up, Laurie sprung into action... and I mean action. All the vendors were programmed on her cell phone... speed dialed. Problem solved... guests transported without missing a beat... wedding back on schedule... with a full refund to boot... thank you Laurie!

And no one works harder than Laurie the day of the event. I was exhausted watching her.

Thank you Laurie.. from the bottom of my Greek heart.. you are the best of the best!!!

Profile Picture kristine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie was such a pleasure to work with! She came into the process late (three weeks before the wedding, yikes!) and thank our lucky stars she did. Laurie was very well connected with our vendors, and was able to pull strings last minute when we discovered we were missing table cloths and were in sudden need of a photo booth. She is highly organized, and responds quickly to both texts and email. On the day of our wedding, she really allowed both my mom and I to ENJOY the wedding instead of worrying over every little detail (also, she somehow convinced my two year old flower girl to wear her flower crown....amazing). We knew we were in good hands from the moment we met! Thank you Laurie for everything you did to ensure our day went as smoothly as possible!

Profile Picture Cara, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laurie is hardworking, kind, and extremely attentive to details -we loved meeting with her and having her by our side on our big day! The best feeling was waking up on the morning of our wedding and knowing that I could relax and enjoy the day, and that Laurie had our back. She created a detailed timeline for each of the vendors and seamlessly coordinated timing, people, and decorations. We did not have to troubleshoot or manage anything on our big day, it was so reassuring having her there -she even helped my maids of honor bustle my dress :) Thank you so much, Laurie!

Profile Picture Emilie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So happy to have met Laurie! She was wonderful to work with while planning my daughters Oct. 2016 wedding. It was a huge success! Laurie is very professional, has a wealth of knowledge acquired during her years of event planning. She has a very good working relationship with many vendors who speak highly of her. Laurie makes herself easily accessible, always gets back to you in a timely manner & is your advocate at all times. Best of all, is her "can do"positive attitude & her kind heart. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie is amazing. She helped us every step of the way. She recommended vendors, helped us with any questions, and made sure our day ran smoothly. She problem solved last minute issues with rain and guests and made sure we had wonderful wedding day. Several of my vendors also made a point to tell me how much they enjoyed working with her. I highly recommend Laurie and can't thank her enough for a truly special day. She goes above and beyond in making sure your wedding is everything you wished for.

Profile Picture Kelsy, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hiring Laurie at Everyday Details was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. From the very beginning she was beyond helpful. In planning, coordinating with vendors, offering support and guidance, being available and professional, I could not have asked for anything better. The day of the wedding Laurie was incredible. She came to the church as well as doing all the coordinating at the reception site. She was a star, it's hard to put into words how helpful she was in every way and also made us feel like the most important people in the world on our special day. Laurie you were the very best and thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It will completely put your mind at ease on the day of your wedding. Everything was seamless.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/5/16, 4 Reviews