77 Reviews for Everyday Details, LLC

Non-Religious (4)
Destination (2)
Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)

Our wedding was this past weekend and the day could not have been more perfect! Laurie was our day-of coordinator and she allowed us to truly enjoy the day without having to worry about the details. She worked with us leading up to the wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of and in the day-of timeline, and then she executed it flawlessly. I knew that with Laurie there, nothing would go wrong, and if something did, she would take care of everything. I would highly recommend hiring Laurie as your wedding planner or day-of coordinator - you can't go wrong! Thank you so much, Laurie!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're getting married in the area and looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, you can stop your search! Laurie was one of the first vendors we hired, and I could not be more thankful that we did! She was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire process, and was so patient with our million questions. We planned our wedding on a private property, and Laurie had an endless amount of suggestions and tips to make the planning process as easy as possible. She was always available for our questions and had a positive outlook on the planning process that was very contagious. On top of that, she was able to save us money in a few different spots! The day of coordinators (Kelly and Crystal) were unbelievable, and made the day stress free and so much fun for my husband and I, as well as our parents. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and it would not have been as smooth without Laurie and her team's help!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Laurie was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughter's wedding. She was very organized & I felt very confident everything was under control. While we were at the ceremony Lauries staff ,Kelly and Crystal, setup the centerpieces and table decor and everything looked perfect when we arrived back to the tent. Highly recommend Laurie. Kelly, and Crystal!,

Profile Picture Judi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

No words to describe how crucial Laurie was to making our wedding perfect in every way. Our wedding was complex... there were a lot of moving parts and we got thrown rain which shifted our ceremony just days before. Laurie somehow managed to make everything work and turn out better than we ever dreamed. Working with her for almost a year was a pleasure, we gained a great friend and I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no way our wedding would have come together the way it did without Laurie. She thought of EVERYTHING (thank god someone did because it clearly wasn't going to be me ;) ). The day of our wedding was perfect and went exactly as planned. I didn't worry about a thing because I knew we were in the best of hands! As always, thanks for everything Laurie!

Profile Picture Savanna, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We can't say enough about how amazing Laurie was, to say she went above and beyond would be an understatement. Laurie helped us with every aspect of our wedding and she thought of things I hadn't even considered. All of my positive thoughts were confirmed on the day of when everything was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I started wedding planning thinking I would DIY everything but hiring Laurie was the absolute best decision we could have made, she was very reasonably priced and worth even more. She saved my sanity and made my wedding a dream; she is just amazing.

Profile Picture Aidan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Laurie was wonderful. Our wedding was at an outdoor venue, so we knew that we wanted a day-of wedding coordinator, but the quality of service that Laurie provided went above and beyond the coordinating for the wedding day. We were having an issue with one of our vendors for the welcome dinner and Laurie spent over an hour with us on the phone, helping to troubleshoot and develop a plan to handle the situation. Additionally, rain was predicted for our wedding day, so Laurie brought a second person to help with all of the day of setup-- this was not an extra charge to us, she simply was fulfilling her promise of excellent customer service. Laurie made sure our day went smoothly, communicated professionally with all of our vendors (more than one mentioned how awesome the vendor team was and how great it was to work with Laurie), and was overall great to work with. We highly recommend Laurie for any of your event planning needs-- we are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with her for our wedding, and should we throw a big event again in the future, she would be our first phone call.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laurie was recommended to us by the Minister who completed our ceremony, and he was 100% right! Laurie started working with us ~8months before our wedding, and would check in every couple weeks to see the progress we had made or if there was anything she could help us with. The biggest help came about 2wks prior to the wedding, when she really took the reigns and worked with all the vendors to nail down a timeline and ensure that everyone knew my expectations (as the bride). My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our big day. There was no rushing, no waiting, no delays, no mistakes- it was a 100% perfect day thanks to Laurie and her team. She helped to take all the work I had put in, and finalize it, so I could enjoy the process and relax as our wedding approached and passed us. Well worth it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the Groom's perspective: The best way for us guys to have a good time is having a happy bride. Let Laurie handle her nerves and worries !!!

I always tell Tif: "My mood is a direct reflection of yours". I cannot thank Laurie enough for helping my soon-to-be bride (she is GREEK and full of worry) stay calm throughout the entire planning process all the way through our big day. We did not have "problems" we had "opportunities" for Laurie to SHINE. I preface this by saying we only had one hiccup ... it was our transportation not showing up. I had no idea. I never knew Laurie left the church. She had just given me lessons on how to "Dip" Tiffany at the end of our first dance... I was standing on the alter steps promising the congregation that the bride was going to show up... she's on Greek time. Come to find out; Tif had sent Laurie a text advising our guests were waiting to be picked up but our transportation never arrived. Laurie was on it... drove from the church to the hotel and had the issue solved in 10 minutes !

Ever wonder about how things run so smoothly at the reception? How your best man is handed a corona (with lime) at the exact time he finishes his speech and is about to toast? How the skis he gave your bride as part of his speech along with all of your gifts and cards find a safe place until you are able to pick them up the next day?

Not all super heroes wear capes !

Do yourself a favor and implement Laurie and Mitchell (her husband behind the scenes) of Everyday Details so your reflection is that of a happy bride.

-JPW

Profile Picture Jesse, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words strong enough to express how grateful we are for all your hard work.

As the parents of the bride, planning an outdoor wedding with so many moving pieces is so time consuming and overwhelming.

Inevitably even with the best of plans, of which we had, some things are just out of our control.

When the bus transporting our out of state hotel guests failed to show up, Laurie sprung into action... and I mean action. All the vendors were programmed on her cell phone... speed dialed. Problem solved... guests transported without missing a beat... wedding back on schedule... with a full refund to boot... thank you Laurie!

And no one works harder than Laurie the day of the event. I was exhausted watching her.

Thank you Laurie.. from the bottom of my Greek heart.. you are the best of the best!!!

Profile Picture kristine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie was such a pleasure to work with! She came into the process late (three weeks before the wedding, yikes!) and thank our lucky stars she did. Laurie was very well connected with our vendors, and was able to pull strings last minute when we discovered we were missing table cloths and were in sudden need of a photo booth. She is highly organized, and responds quickly to both texts and email. On the day of our wedding, she really allowed both my mom and I to ENJOY the wedding instead of worrying over every little detail (also, she somehow convinced my two year old flower girl to wear her flower crown....amazing). We knew we were in good hands from the moment we met! Thank you Laurie for everything you did to ensure our day went as smoothly as possible!

Profile Picture Cara, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laurie is hardworking, kind, and extremely attentive to details -we loved meeting with her and having her by our side on our big day! The best feeling was waking up on the morning of our wedding and knowing that I could relax and enjoy the day, and that Laurie had our back. She created a detailed timeline for each of the vendors and seamlessly coordinated timing, people, and decorations. We did not have to troubleshoot or manage anything on our big day, it was so reassuring having her there -she even helped my maids of honor bustle my dress :) Thank you so much, Laurie!

Profile Picture Emilie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So happy to have met Laurie! She was wonderful to work with while planning my daughters Oct. 2016 wedding. It was a huge success! Laurie is very professional, has a wealth of knowledge acquired during her years of event planning. She has a very good working relationship with many vendors who speak highly of her. Laurie makes herself easily accessible, always gets back to you in a timely manner & is your advocate at all times. Best of all, is her "can do"positive attitude & her kind heart. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie is amazing. She helped us every step of the way. She recommended vendors, helped us with any questions, and made sure our day ran smoothly. She problem solved last minute issues with rain and guests and made sure we had wonderful wedding day. Several of my vendors also made a point to tell me how much they enjoyed working with her. I highly recommend Laurie and can't thank her enough for a truly special day. She goes above and beyond in making sure your wedding is everything you wished for.

Profile Picture Kelsy, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hiring Laurie at Everyday Details was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. From the very beginning she was beyond helpful. In planning, coordinating with vendors, offering support and guidance, being available and professional, I could not have asked for anything better. The day of the wedding Laurie was incredible. She came to the church as well as doing all the coordinating at the reception site. She was a star, it's hard to put into words how helpful she was in every way and also made us feel like the most important people in the world on our special day. Laurie you were the very best and thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It will completely put your mind at ease on the day of your wedding. Everything was seamless.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say, Laurie was a dream to work with for our wedding September 5, 2016. From the first phone conversation I knew straight away that she was the planner we needed to hire. Her passion for event planning and coordinating was immediately felt and her enthusiasm for what she does is contagious. Her knowledge of our venue was second to none - if you are planning an SCC venue you do not want to miss out on working with Laurie. She had endless suggestions for ways to enhance our day, and caught many small details we had overlooked and helped us make the necessary changes. All while respecting the integrity of our choices and vision of our perfect day. Laurie has deep rooted relationships with local vendors which made adding additional services at the last minute seamless and easy. She really stands and lives by her mantra "your day, your way" and has the tools that helped us realize all our dreams of a perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Samara, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie was definitely the best investment of the whole wedding! During the wedding, everything was set up and ran perfectly. Couldn't have done it without her. Laurie is amazing!

Profile Picture User5222910, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I am a planner by nature and thought I could do all this wedding stuff. Well I didn't know what I didn't know. Laurie is amazing. She asks all of the questions to make sure your event is flawless. She goes way above and beyond in everything and is well worth her fees. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie was absolutely amazing. We had guests telling us that our wedding was the most seamless they had ever been to. Our other vendors came up to us and told us how thankful they were for our day of coordinator because she made their jobs so much easier. Laurie was worth every penny and she cares so much about her job, and the couple she is working for. We highly highly recommend her. If there were any hiccups at all, I have no idea what they were, because we (bride & groom) were able to enjoy our night without anyone coming up to us with questions or concerns. It was amazing to be able to fully enjoy our big day with no concerns and everything fell right into place perfectly, thanks to Laurie.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laurie is amazing!! She is so organized and on top of everything that she made planning our wedding easy! We hired her to do partial planning and day of coordination. She gave us so many amazing vendor referrals which made our wedding run perfectly and by the end of it all, partial planning seems like an understatement. She has relationships with everyone in the Seacoast NH area! Not only did Laurie help us plan for our big day, but she provided all the essentials to actually execute it. From loading and unloading all of our decorations and alcohol (we got married at the Seacoast Science Center, where you pretty much bring in everything your self) to taking it all to her house afterwards and spending Father's Day helping us to load it all back into our vehicle, Laurie does it all! She ordered and made all of our welcome baskets and dropped them all off at the hotel before we arrived on Friday. She ordered our mason jar favors at cost and turned them into adorable place cards for our guests. When we couldn't find somewhere in Portsmouth for our rehearsal dinner, no worries said Laurie, and she called up a friend and got us a venue. When I couldn't find pictures that were meant to go in our guest book the day before, don't worry said Laurie, who went over to CVS and printed them for me again. From her laminated timelines to the attention she pays to every last detail, Laurie is totally on top of it all! If there were any issues of the execution of our day of, not only did it not look like it, but we didn't know about it!

Profile Picture Pam, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow...where can I begin! I don't know if I would have survived the day without Laurie and everyday details!
My daughters wedding was at a private home and had to be planned literally from the grass to tent top. I started to do it all on my own, and then I contacted Everyday Details...best decision EVER! There were so many things that I had not thought of. Laurie guided me through and helped so much. Her day of timelines made the day flow seamlessly! It seriously felt like the wedding was over in the blink of an eye! Without the timelines, it would have been up to me to run the wedding, but wiith the timelines I got to enjoy of minute! I would give her more stars and a higher rating if I could. I highly recommend her and I hope that anyone that reads this will consider using her at the special day. Mary, Mom of the Bride

Profile Picture mary, 6/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Partial Planning, Timelines, Destination

Description of Laurie in two words, "Simply Amazing" My daughter's wedding was May 28, 2016, Memorial Day weekend :) Because it was a destination wedding, we hired a wedding planner! From the planning to the magical day off.....was spectacular. What a perfect name for her business! Every detail was thought of! I just don't know too many people who after a wedding say, "I would not change a thing, it was perfect". At one point my daughter had this stoic look on her face, so I said, "Are you OK?" she replied, "I feel like I am in a dream!" Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Laurie for making Taylor and Lauryn's wedding truly a beautiful day to always remember! We are very blessed :)

Profile Picture Carla , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Where to start! Laurie is an amazing, bubbly and sweet person, and was absolutely phenomenal during the entire planning process and on the day of our wedding. We had the reception a state park, and without her to help us organize the details (many of which I never would have thought of on my own), the day would have been infinitely stressful! But with Laurie there, we knew she would take care of whatever issue arose and keep things running smoothly, so my husband and I were able to enjoy our time surrounded with our closest family and friends.
Laurie also came to our vendor meetings, which helped coordinate the small details we didn’t even realize would be important, and coordinated with all our vendors behind the scenes so they were all on the same page. She was available over the phone whenever I had a question or just needed to vent, and also picked up our favors for us the day before, and did an amazing job with the setup of the reception area, including tablescapes, centerpieces, guestbook, gift table…everything!
Her organizational skills are unbelievable, and the first time we met I knew we were in good hands. The peace of mind we had that everything would go perfectly because of Laurie being a part of our day was absolutely priceless, and we could not have imagined the day without her there. Thank you so much Laurie!

Profile Picture Rea, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious