Evermore Imaging Reviews

Evermore Imaging 6
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Engagement photos

Our engagement shoot with Nicole was absolutely amazing! Her photography style and her personality made the whole experience so comfortable and effortless.. and our pictures came out AMAZING! We can’t wait to have Nicole and Mike photograph our wedding day!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh Johnson · Married on 11/24/2018

Remarkable

There's not one negative thing to say about Mike & Nicole. Going into wedding planning the most important vendor at the top or our list was the photographer, because pictures last a lifetime. We did our research and many friends recommended Evermore Imaging. We ended up hiring Mike & Nicole for our engagement and wedding photos. We had our engagement photos in December and it happened to be one of the coldest December days. We met Mike at the shoot location where we were greeted with enthusiasm and hot coffee(perfect surprise for the cold day). I couldn't even care how cold it was with how much fun we were having. On the morning of our wedding I was introduced to Nicole who took all the girls pre-wedding photos (Mike with the guys). I had not met Nicole until the morning of the wedding, and although I had heard nothing but good things, there was still a bit of uncertainty not knowing what the interaction would be like. Man, did I have not a thing to worry about, Nicole was the biggest sweetheart. She even helped me pick a shade of lipstick for the wedding day because I was so indecisive!! Nicole and Mike captured every perfect moment, from pre-planning the first kiss to our cake cutting; and the best part was every photo brought the feelings from our wedding day back to life. I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Evermore Imaging for our big day. We will recommend to all of our friends and family. ( I'm already planning my next excuse to use their services ;) )

Sent on 01/09/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

Our experience working with mike and Nichole was amazing! They made our big day so relaxing and captured such magical memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Evermore Imaging 7
    Evermore Imaging 8

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2018

My husband and I just recently had Mike and Nicole photograph our wedding and we are so glad we did! It was probably the hottest day of the summer yet they remained positive and engaged! They made the day easy and effortless and brought a fun dynamic that took away some of the anxiousness that can come. They guided me through the preparation process and made it as easy as can be! They were flexible and kind and great to work with. I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Evermore Imaging's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write this, Katherine! We truly appreciate you trusting us to photograph your wedding. You and Austin were such a pleasure to work with and we had an absolute blast! We're looking forward to you both enjoying your wedding photos for years to come!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Mike was phenomenal!!!! He has such good ideas, very patient and gets the job done! The pictures came out amazing and we are so happy with the service Evermore provided. 100% would recommend them.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Nicole Apuzzo, of Evermore Imaging, was our maternity shoot photographer. She was on time at the location, friendly, and extremely flexible. My wife is having twins and it is not very easy for her to get around. Nicole was patient and open to silly ideas we had for photos. We immediately felt comfortable with her and actually hung out after the shoot at the top of West Rock Ridge. Our photos were ready in 2 weeks!!! Who else gets it done that fast? I highly recommend this company. From start to finish, the process was smooth. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/13/2017