Evergreen Events Reviews

View more information

• Christina
    Christina Married on 09/10/2021

Great Experience

Kristina was great to work with. Very professional and asked super useful questions. Hired them to make bouquets and boutonniere for my wedding this fall. I had very simple and straightforward designs for my florals.
  • Laura
    Laura K. Married on 06/19/2021

Excellent Florist!

Kristina at Evergreen Events was wonderful to work with as my wedding florist. We had so much communication before the event and everything looked absolutely wonderful the day of. I also loved her detailed and organized pricing sheet that she provided me so I knew exactly what I was getting and paying for. She went above and beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend her to anyone in search of the perfect florist for their big event!

Evergreen Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Laura! You were an absolute joy to work with and I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of your big day.
  • Kristina
    Kristina C. Married on 05/21/2021

Very personalized and outstanding service

Kristina is very friendly and great to work with. She was quick to respond, attentive to all my needs and made adjustments to the planning when some of the details changed along the way. She is creative and talented as a florist and she was able to capture my vision for my wedding and transform the place into a magical place with the decor. I would highly recommend her services!

Evergreen Events's reply:

Thank you Kristina! I loved working with you, and am so glad to hear that I was able to bring your vision to life!
    Anna V. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!! Highly recommend Evergreen Events!

Long story short: I absolutely loved working with Evergreen Events for my wedding and I recommend Kristina to everyone.

Long story: When I was planning my wedding, I didn’t realize how important flowers were. Now looking back at all the pictures, I realize that the flowers were my main decoration and they made everything look so much better. When I met with Kristina to plan the flowers I had absolutely no idea what I wanted. I showed Kristina 3 photos of completely different styles, she listened to everything I had to say, and she somehow combined everything I wanted. She worked with me to make sure I got what I wanted and for a fair price. I feel like a lot of companies try to recommend the more expensive flowers, but Kristina made sure that I stayed within my budget and still got everything I wanted. She did so much research to make sure I am getting the best price for flowers that are in season and that would match my wedding. Kristina made my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, table decorations, the flowers on my cake, and a lot of other different bouquets and décor around the ceremony and reception. She provided the rose petals that went down the aisle and for my flower girls. She also provided all the glass vases and candles and was there to set them up the way I imagined. I have kept my bridal bouquet and it has dried so beautifully and is in my house to this day. The days leading up to my wedding Kristina stayed in contact and kept me up to date with everything. The day before she sent me pictures of everything to make sure I approved and asked if I wanted anything changed. The morning of the wedding the flowers for my bridesmaids and I were at my door and when we got to the venue, all the décor was already completely set up. My friends also got in contact with Kristina secretly to get some extra flowers to decorate my hotel room and she made that happen as well!! Kristina was so easy to communicate with, extremely reliable, and I am so happy that we chose her for our special day. I have attached some pictures of the bouquets and décor as well. I highly recommend Evergreen Events for your special day! Kristina goes above and beyond, and she definitely made me feel like a princess.

Evergreen Events's reply:

Thank you so much Anna, for taking the time to leave that review. Everything about your wedding day was perfect, and I'm so happy to have been a part of it.
  • Alina
    Alina K. Married on 09/30/2018

Wedding Florals were excellent!

We hired Evergreen Events for all the flower arrangements for our wedding. Kristina made bouquets for the bridesmaids and bride as well as all table centerpieces and aisle/ceremony flowers. Her work is excellent and you can see time, effort, and passion put into each arrangement. She came out on my wedding morning and set everything up! I was stress free and completely trusted her with the process. She is easy to work with, and very responsive to your needs. She made my wedding day perfect!

Evergreen Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Alina. You were so easy to work with, and I'm so thankful to have been a part of your wedding day. From the venue to your wedding dress, everything was perfect!
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Kristina knows her flowers! She takes your vision to life. From initial consult to drop off, she was nothing short of amazing with her communication and enthusiasm. Highly recommend!! Thank you for making our arrangements SO beautiful!

Evergreen Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah :) You were truly such a great bride to work with, and you really made my job easy. So honored to have been a part of your big day. All the best to you and Mike!