Evergreen Country Club Reviews

Evergreen Country Club 7
  • Ginny

Virginia G Filer · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

This was the perfect wedding venue. Everything was so beautiful and so smooth. Leah was amazing and I was so pleased with everything. The food was delicious and the staff was helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 03/29/2019

Wonderful scenic venue

Evergreen Country Club was fantastic and a joy to work with. With a late March wedding the weather was bound to be iffy, but Evergreen offered to set up both inside and outside locations just incase (luckily the weather cooperated!).

Leah (our point of contact) was professional, helpful, and always answered any of our (many, many) questions promptly and thoroughly and kept in touch as the day approached. She walked us through the rehearsal the day before, and made sure we were taken care of in the bridal suite the day-of. This was especially helpful since my mother and aunt have mobility issues; Leah and her crew were fantastic helping them. (Mom stayed at the Inn at Evergreen and loved it). They were extremely accommodating when we needed to finagle some of the timing, and they made it easy to drop off decorations, desserts etc. the day before.

The food was fantastic! Our guests were talking about the food days later (seriously, get the whipped potatoes, you will not regret it) and they let us bring in extra desserts to supplement theirs. And the outside balcony was perfect to step away and get some fresh air at our cigar bar. At our request they even made up “to-go” bags with left overs for us so we could actually relax and enjoy the food later that night!

We certainly recommend the Evergreen Country Club. The scenic location and friendly service make this venue a must see.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Evergreen Country Club 8
    Evergreen Country Club 9

Christine · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

Our wedding at Evergreen Country Club was perfect and we couldn’t have been happier working with Leah and her team. The venue was gorgeous (even in the rain we had) and the staff was friendly, responsive, and executed all the details perfectly.

The ceremony was originally supposed to be outside but because of the rain, it had to be moved inside. We were a little bummed but Leah and team sprang into action making sure the setup inside was flawless and as close to what we were imagining outside.

We also loved the food and our guests could not stop raving about how impressed they were with the filet and crab cakes.

Overall, Evergreen CC made sure our day was perfect even with the unexpected rain. We highly recommend this venue to anyone searching for the perfect place for their wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Aly Lowry · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding venue!

Evergreen was the perfect wedding venue! The venue was beautiful on the inside and outside. Food was amazing! Leah, the coordinator, was amazing. From start to finish she was there to help with anything and everything. I could not imagine a more perfect wedding experience.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful wedding Venue

Leah and the whole crew at Evergreen country club was absolutely amazing and willing to work with us on everything. I highly recommend them as a venue

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kayleen

Kayleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible Venue

First off, this place is absolutely gorgeous on its own. The stone garden with the mountains in the background is stunning. The event coordinator, Leah, was amazing. She responded to all of my questions extremely quickly, even when she was on maternity leave, and was so helpful. The day of my wedding I didn't have to stress over making sure anything was set up or that everything was in place because she had it all handled. The overall price is pretty good especially for the Northern Virginia area. I highly recommend the Evergreen, they were a huge part of making my wedding day feel perfect.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

I'm not even sure 3 weeks later I still have the words to adequately describe how wonderful ECC was during our wedding. From planning to day of--everything and everyone was amazing. We even held our rehearsal dinner here. I'm not sure how they did it--but the whole weekend I felt like ECC staff was just as invested in our events as we were--like it was "their" wedding too. That is a sign of a great event staff. Everything from event coordination to wait staff to food was top notch. People are still talking about the salmon--people who claimed they don't like salmon--loved it. Looking for a venue that is quintessential Virginia--look at Evergreen. You'll regret it if you don't.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/16/2018

We just had our daughter's wedding at Evergreen. A year of planning with a VERY professional team. The day of the event we had So much RAIN. They waited until the last possible minute to move indoors. The team decorated to our specific requirements while we were all busy getting ready. The food was wonderful, the grounds are beautiful. The wedding party stayed in the Manor House onsite, and because of the weather all photographs had to be taken indoors. The Manor house is so beautiful that the pictures were awesome. You really must visit Evergreen and discuss what they can do for your event. I can't say enough about how wonderful the entire staff was. The on-site coordinator, bartender, chef, servers, EVERYONE was awesome and professional.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

The Perfect Venue!

I knew from the moment I stepped on the Evergreen lot that I wanted to have our wedding there. The venue is breathtaking and full of charm. From the outdoor ceremony venue to the Bridal Suite, I was so impressed by every facet of professionalism and beauty in Evergreen. Our pictures look AMAZING, and the backdrop of the rolling hills of home make them lovingly nostalgic as well.
    Leah was sweet and personable, prompt in responding to emails and getting information, flexible in dealing with changes and a powerhouse all around! The day of was HOT, and the team made sure our wedding party and photographers were hydrated and fed! I’ve heard from so many couples that they were unable to eat at their wedding, but we were specifically brought food so that we could stay focused on the important things. The Hors d'oeuvres and Dinner were all amazing! Our wedding was stress-free and wonderful, and the Evergreen team contributed so much to that! Thank you Evergreen!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Evergreen Country Club 21
    Evergreen Country Club 22
    Evergreen Country Club 23

Chris · Married on 11/18/2017

I don't have the words to explain how amazing the group at Evergreen Country Club is to work with. It starts at the top with the GM (Brian) and flows through the entire staff specifically Leah and Brandon. They make you wedding special from the first time you visit the venue until the day you get married. The staff that works the event (Especially Midge our bartender) goes out of their way to make every guest feel important and taken care of. I see no reason I will get married again but if I had any friends getting married, Evergreen Country Club is where I would recommend. Our weather was touch and go and the staff had us setup inside and out and we were able to make the call where the wedding would take place at the last minute. We did have the wedding outside and with the Bull Run Mountains in front of us it left my wife and I speechless. The day was absolutely amazing. Thank you Evergreen Country Club.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

The team at Evergreen is incredible. They go out of their way to make sure you’re taken care of and answer any questions in such a timely manner. Leah is such a calming presence and switched my ceremony in less than 30 min due to last minute rain. She ran the wedding day without a fault and Brandon did a great job taking over at night for the reception. It’s a beautiful venue in itself but Leah and Brandon are what made it run like a well oiled machine. There was zero stress on our wedding day! It’s truly because they handled everything with such care.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Evergreen was everything and more for our wedding. This place is truly remarkable. Leah and Brandon make a great team. Both were very friendly, responsive to any questions we had throughout the planning process, and such a joy to work with. All of the event staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly. All of our guests have had nothing but great things to say about the venue, decor, food, and service provided!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Ryan · Married on 10/21/2017

From start to finish EVCC was amazing to work with. They were fast, flexible and made sure all of our details were spot on. The food and service the night of were outstanding. All of our guests commented how great the steak and crab-cakes were. The bar service was fast and friendly as well. I also highly recommend renting out the Inn. It was perfect for our family and wedding party. Ten rooms plus the bridal suite, which we split up 5 and 5 on both my and my wife's side. Super comfortable, very convenient and made things much easier. The grounds and area are breathtaking. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding. We consider ourselves extremely lucky to have found Evergreen.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding at Evergreen a few months ago and it couldn't have gone better! Leah is amazing and super responsive. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful...We chose Evergreen over a year before our wedding because of the outdoor ceremony space. The mountains in the background make for an amazing backdrop, and the wrap around terrace for cocktail hour was perfect. And we are still receiving compliments on the food! (Especially the filet!) I definitely think Evergreen deserves way more than 5 stars as far as value. Weddings are expensive in the northern Virginia area but I truly feel like you get your money’s worth at Evergreen. I also really appreciated that the staff made sure to bring us appetizers during cocktail hour while we were outside taking pictures- thank you!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Evergreen was everything my husband and I could have asked for and so much more. Leah, the Director, was always so helpful and responsive when I had any questions or bridal freak-out moments. She gave us lots of great ideas and set everything up perfectly for the day of the wedding. The bridal suite is huge and such a nice place to get ready on the day of the wedding. The food was delicious and we received so many compliments on the food throughout the night. If you’re looking for a great venue and want to work with great people who truly love their job and want your wedding to be everything you ever imagined, you have to go with Evergreen.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Erica · Married on 08/26/2017

I would definitely recommend filling out the BEO earlier in the process. It was really helpful to ask questions and receive feedback while I was planning.

Leah did a fantastic job with our wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

Planning a wedding from out of state is not easy but with the help of Leah and Brandon's help they made it all possible! The venue is gorgeous, The Inn with the Bridal Suite is beautiful and the mountains behind you are breath taking! The food was also amazing! Some pictures online show that they have forest green carpet where the reception is but those pictures are old (they are now a neutral color) so don't let that defer you from checking out the venue! So thankful I found this hidden gem and the team at Evergreen.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2017

We received nothing but compliments, everyone loved the venue being in the mountains. It was super green out and raining off and all all morning leading up to the wedding and when it came time Leah was extremely supportive and helpful when I needed to make the call - it was outdoors. The staff reassured me that the rain was almost gone and low and behold it stopped the moment I walked out! The food was cooked to tasty perfection and everyone was very pleased with their choices (including allergies/sensitivity meals). Leading up to the wedding I could bounce ideas off Leah, who was quick to respond and helped me with the final planning of the wedding (i.e. Tables, food items, when we could drop off items, ceremony set-up, and more..). The only downside was in the rush of cleaning up the wedding our bathroom baskets were picked through and wedding desserts disappeared, but Leah still made sure that we were able to enjoy some our the desserts we had. Which we extremely APPRECIATED. Overall, friendly staff, amazing quality food (everyone raved about it even my chef uncle), WONDERFUL day of coordinator/point of contact (Leah), and great wedding venue. You will have an amazing wedding day if you work with this group.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Evergreen Country Club. The staff is unbelievably patient, kind, professional, accommodating, prompt, extremely reliable, and two steps ahead of the game- they were on point at all times. They were also very quick to respond to our emails and texts. A special appreciation to Leah, Brandon, and Travis for providing such a wonderful experience. You are in good hands with this team, they will do everything in their power to make sure you are happy on your wedding day. Everything was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have been happier. I am still receiving compliments on the dinner served at our wedding. The food was nothing short of incredible and the presentation was divine! The scenery was breathe taking and the layout of the ballroom provided easy transition of events. At the end of the night my husband and I conveniently walked across the way to the bridal suite in the Inn at Evergreen, which was the perfect way to end the night. We truly had an unforgettable experience and highly recommend you booking your ceremony/reception/romantic getaway here at Evergreen Country Club. Thank you again Leah, Brandon and Travis for giving us the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

My now husband and I chose Evergreen Country Club as our venue before moving to Seattle. I was so worried about the planning process being a pain and disorganized because of the time difference and just in general planning from across the country, but I chose the perfect place. I don't have the words to express how happy we were with how everything turned out, it was just AMAZING. Leah, the director, was extremely helpful, on top of the ball, and helped us relax on our special day... I don't really feel like I did much to be honest because she took all the stress off of our backs. I wanted to mention we did a different menu for the wedding and they did not give us a hard time about it. The food was unreal. I still have guests from our wedding texting me about how they wish they were eating what we served at the wedding. We also rented out the Inn for our wedding party and it was just stunning. Everything about our wedding was BEAUTIFUL. As I mentioned before, we planned this from across the country and I was not expecting our wedding to be everything I dreamed of... Now I can say we had our dream wedding, plus some :) Thank you to everyone at Evergreen for making everything spectacular!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Chris · Married on 11/12/2016

The staff at Evergreen was extremely helpful!! Karson helped us from day one with the quote all the way to the day of the wedding. We explained what we wanted for our wedding day (and we even asked for too much) and they did everything they could to make it happen and we had a GREAT experience!! Super helpful and patient and understanding and actually willing to work through the small details. I would highly recommend their venue and their staff! Great price, great way to "disconnect" from your wedding on the day of and truly enjoy the moment and not worry about a thing. Definitely 5 out 5!!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/22/2016

Brooke has been wonderful to work with! She always emails promptly, even on weekends. They have quite a few upgrade options that are all very affordable! Overall it's been a wonderful experience so far. We haven't had the big day yet but planning has been a breeze! (They even include candle centerpieces for those like me who don't want to do a huge floral arrangement)

Sent on 08/10/2015

Gordon and Maureen · Married on 11/15/2015

Evergreen Country Club is the perfect venue to have a wedding. The setting was beautiful, and Brooke Edwards and Karson Scates provided all of the essential services at the highest possible level. Evergreen Country Club has the most reasonable cost for having a wedding, and the food is outstanding. The entire staff provided excellent service and we are 100 percent satisfied with the way everything turned out. We recommend Evergreen Country Club to anyone who wants to have a wedding, without reservation.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Marie · Married on 11/15/2015

I can guarantee you that the Evergreen Country Club is the best and most beautiful place to have your wedding. I could not have been more impressed with the scenery and how peaceful the venue was. Everything went exactly according to plan, and many of my guests complimented me on how beautiful the location was and how impressed they were with the food and the staff. Brooks and karson did everything we asked them to, and they were the most reliable people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They are both very hardworking, friendly, reliable, easy to work with, and professional, and will do everything in their power to make you happy on your wedding day.. Everything was exactly what we wanted, and we couldn't be happier. These two will make sure your wedding day is the best day of your life, and they will work with you as much as you want them to. They were also very quick to respond to our emails and texts, and extremely reliable. Thank you Brooke and Karson for giving us the best day of our lives! We will never forget it, and we love you for it!! Make sure to have your wedding at the Evergreen Country club, you won't regret it, and your guests will never forget it. You have my word. Love, Dana<3 ~xoxoxxo

Sent on 12/03/2015