Ever After Farms Vineyard Reviews

33 | Pomona Park, FL

33 Reviews for Ever After Farms Vineyard

Alley V. · Getting married on 06/07/2023

Best Day Ever!

The Vineyard is absolutely stunning! Ashley took care of us and she was absolutely amazing! She really knew what she was talking about and felt very real and authentic. She had our best interests in mind instead of simply trying to sell the place to us. She had awesome ideas that she shared with us like how to raise money for our honeymoon and stocking the bar for free. She made the experience that much more amazing.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • W

Wendy G. · Getting married on 01/28/2023

Wedding venue

Caroline was amazing. She welcomed us as soon as we arrived. She was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend taking at look if not choosing ever after farms, so many options to chose from

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Sierra

Sierra R. · Getting married on 10/08/2022

100% Transparency

Today I had my first venue tour and I completely fell in love with the Vineyard Barn. Amy and Caroline were so welcoming and warm to me and my fiancé! They were so transparent with their pricing, the contract, and the entire wedding process. I cannot thank them enough for their hospitality and complete honesty!

Follow up: I just revisited the barn and the staff was just as amazing as I remember. Carly, Amy, and Caroline are so pleasant and gave me and my guests full reign of the property. They stayed close enough by to answer any questions but did not linger as we guided ourselves through the venue. It can be hard to get families to agree during wedding planning but there’s one thing we can all agree on, Ever After Farms is the new golden standard for wedding venues.

Sent on 03/09/2021

Ryleigh G. · Getting married on 10/08/2022

Incredible experience!

Caroline did such a great job with showing us around the venue. She was incredibly knowledgeable and answered all of our questions with ease. She absolutely made it easy to picture ourselves getting married here! We met a few other staff members while touring and they were all so kind and welcoming. Such a beautiful venue, we didn’t want to leave!

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • I

Ignacio S. · Getting married on 08/01/2022

Finding the place for you

If you want a barn wedding, this is the place for you. From walking up to the reception hall, you just know this is the one for you. My fiancé and I both were pretty speechless, we had liked the place solely based on the pictures but the place was even better in person. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 03/21/2021

Channeary · Getting married on 06/04/2022

Perfect place

If you’re looking for al inclusive package with a great deal and a crew that will help be there to help you every step of the way this is the right place for you!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Ever After Farms Vineyard's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review Channeary. We love the photos that you shared as well. Congratulations and thank you.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin D. · Getting married on 04/15/2022

Wonderful experience

The venue was so beautiful!
    Amy was so helpful and amazing, she answered all of our questions and made the experience very nice. Defienlty make me feel like they will make your day stress free. So far a top choice of venues.

Sent on 03/06/2021
  • Jill

Jill S. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

Amazing venue!

This venue is fantastic! It is very spacious with 2 unique outdoor wedding sites. The outdoor cocktail area is a great space for quests. Having an all inclusive venue that has decorations, table linens, and so much more made planning a breeze.
    The staff is so helpful and goes above and beyond and is there to help with all of your needs.
    Highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Ever After Farms Vineyard's reply:

Thank you Jill for taking the time to write such a nice review. We strive to give our couple's the best possible experience, and we appreciate you recommending us.

Katie M. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Our Perfect Wedding

We love Carley and the Barn ❤️

Sent on 04/11/2021

Paul L. · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Excellent tour for Wedding/Reception Opportunity!!!

Caroline was very imformative and professional as well as the Manager there! We had a pleasurable experience and will be in touch!

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Kourtney

Kourtney M. · Getting married on 07/17/2021

All Around Amazing!

This venue is totally one of a kind! would 10000000% recommend!!!! We went and viewed, it is 100% a girls dream if your dream is a barn setting with amazing locations for a ceremony! Totally worth ever penny you would pay. HIGHLY, HIGHLY suggest giving them a chance and going to visit.. THIS PLACE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Taylor M. · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Can’t wait to get married here!

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We had such a great and informative tour with Victoria! She is super sweet and responds so quickly when I reach out. Ive searched for the perfect venue for 9 months and couldn’t find anything that caught my eye like the Vineyard Barn! You can’t beat the price either! We can’t wait to get married here!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Amberlazzaro09

Amber L. · Getting married on 06/20/2021

Wedding venue tour

Everything was beautiful! It was exactly what we pictures and wanted! I cannot wait to take advantage of everything this venue has to offer!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Alicia Z. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

I’m the bride! Very impressed!

This venue is absolutely stunning and everything I wanted and then some! And Victoria was so helpful and accommodating to not only me and all my questions but my families questions as well!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Megan B. · Married on 04/30/2021

Amazing venue and staff

EAF staff were very attentive, helpful, and kind on our wedding day. They made our big day stress free!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Sara I. · Married on 03/27/2021

Our wedding

This venue and staff was absolutely AMAZING. From start to finish. Amy & her staff were constantly on top of everything. They are always quick to respond. They always make sure everything is going okay and will do anything to make your big day easy and all you can hope for.
    There were some hiccups during the wedding and they went above and beyond for us to fix them.
    I cannot brag on the beautiful venue and staff enough. I highly recommend to all future brides. The venue is breathtaking . They have decor you can use. And again, the staff was AMAZING. They know exactly how to take care of their brides and families. Highly recommend !!!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Jennifer S. · Married on 03/26/2021

Fantastic Wedding Venue

You won't be disappointed with this venue, the customer service is fantastic. There are two amazing places set up for your ceremony to choose.
    Ever After Farms provides many of the details needed at your wedding reception too, your table linens, flower decor, table numbers, candles, signs, etc (so much more to mention). The only thing you need to do is let them know which one!
    They have a sono system for you DJ and a photo both for keeping your memories of your day.
    The day of the event, the girls have a large comfortable room for getting ready, as do the guys. Bonus for the guys- a pool table.
    There really is no need to stress, they take care of you and your questions quickly and there is someone there at your rehearsal dinner and on your wedding day.
    There is a convenient and beautiful rustic rental house on the property.
    You truly cannot go wrong here. I hope you day is as amazing as my daughters!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Summer · Married on 03/20/2021

Very informative

The attention to detail is wonderful

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Lisbeth

Lisbeth A. · Married on 01/08/2021

Booking experience with reputable vendor of affordable, spacious venue with attentive staff

It has been almost 2 months since we booked our wedding at Ever After Farms' Vineyard Barn. We FELL IN LOVE WITH THE VENUE before touring it in person! The staff that facilitated our booking experience was delightful to talk to. We felt so much warmth at how invested they were at knowing we were fully satisfied and ecstatic about our choice. And how could we not be with such personable, attentive, and heart-warmingly enthusiastic staff? Simply put, the Vineyard Barn is our dream destination venue for its rustic charm, spacious design (along with gorgeous decour), and above all, the flexibility and affordability that it allows us to have while planning our big day! We cannot wait for our 2021 wedding at the Vineyard Barn!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Ema S. · Married on 12/20/2020

Fantastic!

Look no further than the Ever After Farms Vineyard..everyone was extremely accommodating to any and every request we had.. decorations being included took a huge stress off of my shoulders 100% recommend.

Sent on 02/15/2021

Ever After Farms Vineyard's reply:

Thank You Ema for the sweet review. Your wedding was an absolutely beautiful day! Congratulations again.

Kimberly D. · Married on 11/06/2020

Ever After Farms Vineyard Barn is amazing.

Ever After Farms is absolutely amazing and made our wedding day a dream come true! The Vineyard Barn was the very first place we visited and it was truly love at first site. From the moment we booked the venue, until the day we got married, the staff was always very prompt with their responses. They were extremely flexible with all of our vendors and always willing to consider any special accommodations we had. It was so nice to have the team willing to work with us and always keep our vision in mind. They have a wide variety of décor selections so we loved being able to hand pick everything we wanted. The team took our selections and ideas and made our vision come to life.

On a slightly different note, we also rented the house on property which was literally a stone throw from the venue. We stayed the night before and night of the wedding which was hands down one of the best decisions we ever made. We invited our wedding party to stay with us which so was so nice. This allowed us to spend quality time with them, but the best part was that everyone was present on our wedding day from the moment we woke up. With the venue being a little further out, we loved not having to worry about anyone being late or getting lost on the way.

In a nutshell, our wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have done it without all the support we received from the team at Ever After Farms.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Samantha A. · Married on 10/31/2020

Over joyed

Looked at different places and love there barns all of them! Ever after farms is an amazing place and can’t wait to get married there!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kaili

Kaili S. · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Venue!

Such a beautiful venue! Perfect for a wedding or any other event.
    The staff is professional and really knows what they’re doing!
    10/10!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Tiffany H. · Married on 09/25/2020

Best day ever

Victoria helped make the choice in Venue a no brainer ! She was so informative! Very helpful! 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Dream Come True!

This was the only venue my husband and I toured. The second we walked in we fell in love! The elegant yet rustic feel was exactly what we were looking for.
    Every staff member there is very professional and always worked with me and responded within hours of me messaging them no matter the time of day.
    I love that they include all decorations and rentals such as chairs tables and linens. Makes things less stressful when everything is included.
    The bridal and groom suite are beautiful! The lighting in the bridal suite makes for beautiful pictures with your bridal party. And the groom suite has a pool table and TV for the guys to hangout while they wait! They really enjoyed getting ready there.
    Day of the wedding it rained up until the ceremony but were ready to move the ceremony indoors if the rain didn't clear up in time. They stayed for the entirety of the day and helped things run so smoothly and worked alongside my planner and all other vendors. 10/10 would recommend any bride wanting a rustic yet elegant wedding go to any of the Ever After Farms you will fall in love!

Sent on 09/15/2020