Ever After Farms Ranch Reviews

32 | Indiantown, FL

32 Reviews for Ever After Farms Ranch

Kaila K. · Getting married on 04/09/2022

Amazing venue!

Toured the ranch barn a week ago & just booked our wedding for 2022! The venue is amazing and even prettier in person. Tanairy gave us the tour and is so sweet and has been so helpful throughout the whole process. This place really is amazing and I can’t wait for my day!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Ever After Farms Ranch's reply:

We are so happy you chose Ever After Farms as your venue of choice on your big day.
    We cannot wait to watch you walk down that aisle!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Definition of Perfect

My FH and I went to tour Ever After Farm Ranch yesterday, and I cannot stop thinking about how perfect it is. From the drive through the gates, I knew it was perfect and exactly what we have been looking for. We got there and walked around waiting for our appointment, to begin with, the ever after rep, within the first 5 minutes inside the barn, it was confirmed this was the place for us! I am honestly surprised that they are not booked 3 years out! Every inch of the venue felt so right.

We cannot wait to get married and celebrate with Ever After, we know our guests are going to be more than impressed.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina H. · Getting married on 12/01/2021

The place speaks for itself

I came across Ever After Farms because of a sponsored ad on Facebook. I clicked on their link and I just knew that I wanted to get married in a place like this. I was enamored by the pictures they posted but then turned off by the distance it was from my hometown, I immediately clicked out of their website. We booked a tour anyway, and immediately fell in love. I was standing at the ceremony site and just knew this is where I pictured myself getting married, in front of a huge oak tree. I also LOVED that it had a church feel to it; it was PERFECT. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the place was. What sold it for us was the inclusive package that they offer. The place really does speak for itself! I would 100% recommend booking a tour, you will fall in love with their rustic southern charm.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Nichole E. · Married on 02/12/2021

Stunning venue hands down

Ever after farms has been nothing but a joy to work with! They are so responsive and flexible with my 500 changes I made before the big day. The ground and venue are jaw dropping gorgeous! The fact the the venue offers decor was a huge selling point for us but it was the giant oak tree for the ceremony that sold it for us! Definitely highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Justin

Justin K. · Married on 01/22/2021

A++++ Venue!

Ever After Farms was amazing for our special day. They helped us with everything in preparation during these trying times. Would highly recommend for all couples.

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Julia

Julia H. · Married on 01/03/2021

Only Barn Venue in Florida worth looking at

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Not only did I walk away with a perfect wedding day, but new friends as well. I worked soley with Rebekah and Tanairy who were amazing. They greeted me on my first meeting with smiles and the answers to all my questions. I fell in love from the moment I walked out of my car. They always took care of me when i went in, which with Covid and a mother in law being my florist was a few times! Rebekah also always called or texted me back very promptly if I had anything we needed to discuss or if I had questions

I was having a princess Fairytale wedding in a barn. Some of the more rustic decor can be put into storage, so that was the final check mark on my list for choosing this venue. Not only did they include all the tables, chairs, linens, chargers, tables numbers, centerpieces, cake stands and Pinterest worthy signage decor. They also have an amazing sound system, 2 get ready rooms, a bar and a catering area. They do set up, but you will need a coordinator if you want the bridal party organized and timed!

The seating chart layout for allseated they provide is a game changer! Also the payments are so easily made through honeybook and they send you reminders so you wont be late which is very helpful!

If you are looking for a ceremony and reception site all in one. And an outdoor wedding, look no further and book a tour immediately. It was the most gorgeous wedding, I could not have planned someone so great anywhere else!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Julia,
    Thank you SO much for your kind words. Our team takes so much pride in their work and we strive to not only host your day, but make lifetime friends as well!
    We are so happy that we could fulfill your dream day and we wish you and your husband the very best in your future. As always, stay in touch & share photos!

Trisha · Married on 12/14/2020

Awesome place

This place is amazing! I can not wait to be married. She’s incredible.

Thank you Trisha!
    EverAfter Farms will be the perfect setting for your amazing day!
    We can't wait to see your touches for your big day!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/11/2020

First Wedding Venue Visit!

Went for a look see today and this place is so comfortable and homey feeling.
    A beautiful setting with so many options!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Carly

Misscarlysmitty · Married on 12/11/2020

Great Venue

As soon as we looked at this venue, we knew that it was perfect for us! We can’t wait to get married in at this beautiful barn. This was one of the only barns that I could find in this area with A/C.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 10/18/2020

Beautiful venue

Venue is so beautiful. Very rustic and romantic. They have this breathtaking tree at the end of the aisle, which was exactly what I was looking for. They also have everything thing you need as far as decorations with multiple options. Beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Carolina

Carolina C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Just beautiful

Best day of my life at the best place. So beautiful just what I dream. They help with all. Really clean. No stress for me I find all I need in there. Guess love it snd were amazed.

Sent on 02/11/2021

Georgia G. · Married on 05/15/2020

Beautiful setting, professional staff, perfect size and a fair price. Nothing comes close to this amazingly place!

My daughter’s wedding is the most important event in our family’s history to date and I did extensive due diligence before deciding for our wedding to accommodate 200 guests expected in this gorgeous facility.

A good HVAC is a difference maker and a must for our event and their’s is excellent.

I can say without any doubt, this facility was hands down the best choice by far and is the place where all my daughter’s dreams will become a reality.

I thank the owners for offering a place like this for making dreams come true for my daughter!

We could not be more pleased or happy with our choice!

If you choose another place before considering this facility you missed the perfect one with all the amenities one could ever imagine to fulfill your dreams.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Thank you Ms. Georgia!
    A/C, we feel is super important in FL! We cant wait to see your daughters dreams come true!

Hope · Married on 05/09/2020

Spectacular

This venue is beautiful! I love that it has AC and is very well put together. I can’t wait to have my dream wedding. It’s very elegant with a country feel to it! I highly recommend it

Hope!
    We are so happy you chose EverAfter Farms!
    You have had so many exciting ideas and we can't wait to see all you have in mind!
  • Kyle

Kyle M. · Married on 05/09/2020

Awesome Venue

My Fiance and I are getting married in May 2020 and we both found the Ever After Farms The Ranch. Its has the best of both worlds for us she wanted air conditioning and elegant and I wanted the country barn type feeling but still formal. We got just that, the people there are really helpful and treated my fiance and I like family. Cant wait to get married there! - Kyle

Thank you Kyle!
    We are happy you that both you and she are getting exactly what you envisioned your day would be. You are family now with us!

Amanda A. · Married on 05/09/2020

Breathtaking

I had the privilege of going to this beautiful venue and viewing it with my sister for her wedding! All i know is when left we were speechless. I cannot wait for the big day, very impressed with the location, the decor, the people running it. Everything was breathtaking!

Amanda

Thank you Amanda!
    We know that your sisters wedding will be absolutely amazing and you will both never forget this experience together!

Beverly B. · Married on 04/04/2020

I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!

I live in the Miami area and probably looked at every indoor/outdoor rustic venue. They were all over priced or just not to the standard I was hoping for. So we were about to throw in the towel and settle..until I found Ever After Farms. They have three locations. We went to see Blueberry barn...WOW! The only downfall for us, was that guests would have had to travel to Orlando.

The next weekend we went to Ranch Barn THEIR NEW LOCATION! And again...WOW! I work in the wedding industry and let me tell you..They. Know. What. They're. Doing! Everything from the customer service, price, and venue details were excellent. We were there for less than an hour and were already signing the contract. My fiance is so happy that the search is over and I'm excited that the planning officially begins!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Thank you Beverly!
    We are so happy that we can be a part of your big day and continue to see you in the industry!
    Any EverAfter barn you choose will be perfect for you and Heriberto!

Stephanie C. · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing !!

I was blown away when my fiance and I went to look at the ranch, the pictures just don't do it justice. I am so excited to be able to get married here. All the staff is so wonderful to work with and would answer any questions that I asked!! if you are looking for a rustic wedding this is definitely the place for you!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Thank you Stephanie!
    You and Justin are absolutely adorable!
    We are so happy you got to see both venues and pick the perfect barn for your wedding!
  • Brittany

Brittany F. · Married on 01/19/2020

The venue was beautiful and the staff was amazing.

It was love at first sight. The pictures are true to the sight. They really took there time showing you around and showcasing all they have to offer. Can’t wait to have my wedding at Ever After Farm Ranch

Sent on 01/20/2019

Danielle J. · Married on 12/19/2019

Everything You Could Want For Your Special Day!

Beautiful, romantic location! Couldn’t believe all that was included in the package price. Makes planning for our big day so much easier. Love all the options in centerpieces, seating and photo ops. The staff is super friendly and are going above and beyond in making sure every detail is just right. Can’t wait to say “I Do” at Ever After Farms Ranch!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Thank you Danielle!
    We can't wait for you to say "I DO" !
    Making your day easy and no stress is what we strive for so use all of the options so we do the work:)
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 12/06/2019

Customer-oriented

Just booked my wedding for December 2019 here. From the moment you walk into the barn, you get sold from the beauty. I am so excited to see the rest of completion to the property throughout this next year. One of the highlights of this organization is there great communication and follow up. Kylie, who is overseeing this site, was so great during the tour with my fiancé and myself. She made us very comfortable with this location and has put me at ease already. Mandy, who oversees all locations, called me after booking my wedding to connect and ensure that she is here for me anytime/day throughout the process!

If you are wanting a barn wedding within the south Florida area, I highly recommend making the drive to view this property!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Thank you Kelly!
    You and Mike are a Beautiful couple! We are so happy to be a part of your big day!
    Kylie is an amazing person and we adore having her there to help you along the way!
    We can't wait for Dec!

Cassandra B. · Married on 11/30/2019

Magical and memorable.

So professional. The venue is stunning and capture old Florida with a modern touch.

• Jaime

Jaime M. · Married on 11/23/2019

Bride to be in November 2019

Mandy has been excellent with contacting my fiancé and I and answering all of our questions! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and in such a great location! I rate this venue 10/10! 🙂

Sent on 12/11/2018

Thank you Jaime!
    Couples like you and Ryan make this job the best in the world!
    November will be magical!

Catherine · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Very professional, gave me all the information I needed to book my vowel renewal. I love how everything is included and that barn has a.c. I would definitely recommend.

• Victoria

Victoria B. · Married on 10/25/2019

Ever After Farms Ranch

This venue is beautiful and everything I always wanted when I dreamt of my wedding. The ladies that run this gorgeous ranch barn venue are quick to respond and are so flexible. I visited them 3 times before booking and they were more than happy each time. They were very patient and always available! I cannot wait for my wedding this year at this PERFECT location! Also for people on a budget, this venue comes with tables, chairs, linens and even decorations to choose from!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Ever After Farms Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We cannot wait to celebrate your very special day. We look forward to seeing you both again soon.
  • Courtney

Courtney M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Perfect

This venue is beautiful! I can not wait to have my wedding here in October. They have one fee for however many people you want and they provide most of the things you need for the wedding making planning super simple.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ever After Farms Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this great review. We are counting down the months until your beautiful Fall wedding :)