Ever After Farms Peach Barn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Nora M. Getting married on 06/18/2023

Super friendly and inviting!

They were absolutely amazing, I envisioned my perfect day effortlessly with the help of them! I cant wait for it to come true!
    Alexus B. Getting married on 01/27/2023

Wedding venue

This venue is amazing , so beautiful definitely having my wedding there can't wait.
    Melanie P. Getting married on 09/02/2022

Beautiful Venue!

We had our wedding on 2/21/21. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout the night. Love that everything was inclusive; tables, chairs, decorations, etc. The venue is beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests

Ever After Farms Peach Barn's reply:

Melanie,
    Congratulations again and thank you for taking the time to review your special day with us.

Warmly,
    Ever After Farms
  • Liza
    Liza Getting married on 08/25/2022

Amazing place must see

I truly love this place everything is together so you save money on transportation and they are really helpful at giving you ideas for your wedding
    Alyssa H. Getting married on 06/19/2022

We love it!

We were originally searching for a budget friendly all-inclusive wedding experience, but we decided to go with the peach barn because we realize that we can utilize the decor and amenities to cut out costs and budget better for our wedding. We love that peach barn is in a “farm land” as you drive on the back roads to get there and it is pushed back from any roads, for all the privacy. The staff during and following the tour been descriptive, honest, and helpful. We look forward to having our wedding there in the future!!
  • Randi
    Randi Y. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Pleasant experience

I can’t say enough about the Peach Barn with Ever After Farms. Their staff is incredible, and I just love Jen W. They respond so quickly, their paperwork is very organized and clear, they are with you every single step of the way. I know I’m in great hands here & am looking forward to my wedding next year! ❤️
  • Kristyna
    Kristyna B. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing and so helpful!

If I could give something more than 5 stars, I would. This whole experience was made easier thanks to Ever After and I couldn’t be more grateful. I worried I was being too indecisive and hard to work with and they assured me they were there to make sure my day was perfect. From having beautiful decorations set up the way I wanted to making sure we had a backup plan in case it rained, they really go above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of. Would definitely recommend this place a million times over.
    Sabrina D. Married on 10/31/2021

Fantastic service and beautiful venue

Brooke and Sam were so helpful in giving us a tour today! They were both extremely nice and professional as they helped navigate our experience. The venue is beautiful and we can’t wait to have our wedding :)
    Alana P. Married on 10/17/2021

You have to have your wedding here!

Originally, we wanted to do the blueberry barn, but I’m so so glad that my husband and I had our wedding at the Ever After Farms Peach Barn instead. The sun going down was perfect for cocktail hour and every detail was beautiful, even down to the archway we used for our ceremony. Everyone at the venue made our day so special and magical! It was so nice to have a seating chart and layout with the software program they provided, and it was easy and fun to use while planning our wedding. We also loved the decorations they provided! Not having to go out and buy table settings saved us time and money AND made everything so beautiful the way we wanted it - especially at the sweetheart table! We even got to have a nice memorial table for family members who had passed away to honor them and so many of our family members commented on how thoughtful it was, but we wouldn’t have thought of it without the Peach Barn’s layout and set up for it. Their bride and groom suites were also so perfect and we had a blast taking pictures and getting ready in such a cute space. Thank you so much to the staff and venue who made our day truly special!
    Skylla Married on 09/15/2021

Amazing Tour

Brooke gave us a very informative and extensive tour. She answered all of our questions and I'm so excited to have this place as my wedding venue.
  • Brittnie
    Brittnie S. Married on 08/01/2021

Best day ever!! 🤩

Best decision I ever made was using the Peach Barn Venue for my wedding. Their communication was impeccable! Always replied in a timely manor and very detailed was helpful. Their decor options included in the package was literally the best out of any venue I looked at. The lovely ladies that helped me on my wedding day were very kind. They helped make my dream wedding come true! ❤️
    Heather Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful experience

Brooke was very professional. She answered all of our questions and made the overall experience very welcoming.
  • Kim
    Kim S. Married on 07/23/2021

Breathtaking

Wow is all that comes to mind..never thought I could find a venue so amazing that spoke to me. So simple yet elegant. When your looking for a one stop shop this is definitely the venue too book. The price was raised recently but it is still so worth it!! Lorri was so great treated us like family and answered all the questions we through at her. I could not leave without booking right away! Take a tour you will be amazed! ALL INCLUSIVE ahhh..decor tables chairs etc anything you can think of the probably have it which is included in the price, dance floor, cake table, sound system, kitchen ohhh my! We hit the jackpot with this..definitely worth the 2.5 hr drive! Cannot wait to say so I do in this venue!Book NOW!
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna Married on 06/25/2021

Great experience!

I can not express to you how amazing the peach barn is! They did everything to make our special day come true! It started raining right before the wedding.. they prepared a back up plan if needed. We felt no stress the whole day! Great company. It was a day we will remember forever ❤️
  • McKinley
    Mckinley S. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing and beautiful venue

This venue was beautiful and everything I ever wished for. The staff are amazing to work with and made the day so smooth. Additionally, having a security guard on the team made me feel extremely safe on my wedding day. They had all kinds of decorations to pick from and freedom to pick vendors. My husband and I have never had a more magical day and recommend this venue to everyone. We can never thank them enough for making our day amazing.
  • Olga
    Olga Married on 05/21/2021

Ever After Farms take ALL THE STRESS out of the wedding planning and wedding day!!

The staff was AMAZING!! Professional and sooo friendly and sweet. They helped us every moment of the day and checked on us often to make sure we were all good. My other daughter will get married next year and we will DEFINITELY be back!! I wish I can give you A THOUSAND STARS!!!
    Kiara M. Married on 04/03/2021

Simply Stunning!

The perfect venue for the most perfect day! Ever After Farms Peach Barn is absolutely stunning. From the moment you book their site, you have an entire team helping you with the details needed to make your reception site absolutely amazing. The barn has everything you need to create the reception and ceremony theme of your dreams. I highly recommend the Peach Barn. It was the perfect location!
    Jeana K. Married on 01/16/2021

Covid Bride

The Ever After Farms staff were incredibly helpful during these trying times. I couldn’t have asked for a more friendly staff to communicate with during this whirlwind of emotions! We booked our venue in September if 2019 and were supposed to get married in April 2020 and the staff was helpful with transitioning us to a new date. We just got married January 16th, 2021 and are still in pure awe of how beautiful our wedding turned out to be, it exceeded our expectations. We were struggling with ways to make social distancing work, and they allowed us to put some tables outside to accommodate our guests who would feel more comfortable outside. We can’t thank the staff enough for all of their video chats, phone calls, and emails throughout these past few months.

Ever After Farms Peach Barn's reply:

Jeana,
    Congratulations again!
    We are so thrilled that your day turned out how you wanted. We strive for that.
    Thank you so much for your kind words and we wish you and your husband a wonderful marriage.
    Marissa Married on 01/08/2021

Breathtaking Venue & Incredible Staff

We’ve been hunting for a venue for over a year, and Ever After Farms is where we found the venue of our dreams. My fiancé said, “ it’s the one we’ve dreamed of but couldn’t find”. The property is stunning, and the staff quality is unmatched. The girls at Ever After Farms laughed with us, cared for us, and listened to all of our hopes and concerns. They made us feel like all our wedding dreams were possible, and re-energized my fiancé and i’s excitement for our event. We’d started to lose hope we’d find what we were looking for. Can’t recommend this place enough!!
    Paola E. Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing experience!

Ashley at Ever After Peach Farms was truly amazing! She was very personable and professional. My fiancée and I were skeptical to look at the venue because we had our hearts set on a previous venue we visited. Throughout the tour of the barn, my fiancée and I could not fall more and more in love with this venue! Ashley helped us feel super comfortable and walked us through ever detail! We even got a personalized basket with wine, wine glasses, and shirts that say “Groom” & “Bride”. Needless to say, we are on cloud nine and are so excited for our wedding in December of 2020!! Thanks, Ashley ❤️
    August C. Married on 12/05/2020

Fantastic!

We were skeptical at first about the peach barn but Ashley quickly made us feel comfortable and at home with the venue. She went into detail about what our options were and it turned out to be perfect for what we were wanting. We ended up booking with her the next day.
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 10/02/2020

So thankful we booked our wedding here!

Beautiful venue! Our family and friends can’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was! The staff was great and so helpful during our whole planning process!
  • Trevor
    Trevor A. Married on 08/14/2020

Great Venue and Staff

After researching a few venues, Ever After Farms quickly became our first choice. The staff was super helpful every step of the way, and they even provided a wide variety of decorations for us to use (on top of tables and chairs). We would highly recommend the Peach Barn in the future for anyone that wants a smaller venue and wants a venue that will help to cut down on additional charges.
    Angel Q. Married on 07/31/2020

Outstanding

The service has been great since the beginning! Everyone has been so great!
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 07/31/2020

Dream wedding!

This venue made it too easy preparing for our big day. They handled all the decorations, flowers, setting up and tearing down of tables. That alone saved us thousands!! All we had to do on the big day was show up. They were so friendly through the whole process and answered all my questions via text which was super convenient for me. There’s several photo ops nearby so you’re not having to walk far in your dress. Topped off with a sparkler exit. We received many compliments and this was ultimately our dream wedding come true all thanks to Ever After!! Tina, Hannah and everyone else at Ever After - thank you for being the dream team to work with! We are forever grateful!!