Ever After Farms Peach Barn Reviews

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 4
Ever After Farms Peach Barn 5

Marissa · Getting married on 01/02/2021

Breathtaking Venue & Incredible Staff

We’ve been hunting for a venue for over a year, and Ever After Farms is where we found the venue of our dreams. My fiancé said, “ it’s the one we’ve dreamed of but couldn’t find”. The property is stunning, and the staff quality is unmatched. The girls at Ever After Farms laughed with us, cared for us, and listened to all of our hopes and concerns. They made us feel like all our wedding dreams were possible, and re-energized my fiancé and i’s excitement for our event. We’d started to lose hope we’d find what we were looking for. Can’t recommend this place enough!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Paola Escobar · Getting married on 12/20/2020

Amazing experience!

Ashley at Ever After Peach Farms was truly amazing! She was very personable and professional. My fiancée and I were skeptical to look at the venue because we had our hearts set on a previous venue we visited. Throughout the tour of the barn, my fiancée and I could not fall more and more in love with this venue! Ashley helped us feel super comfortable and walked us through ever detail! We even got a personalized basket with wine, wine glasses, and shirts that say “Groom” & “Bride”. Needless to say, we are on cloud nine and are so excited for our wedding in December of 2020!! Thanks, Ashley ❤️

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 6
    Sent on 10/24/2019

August Corum · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Fantastic!

We were skeptical at first about the peach barn but Ashley quickly made us feel comfortable and at home with the venue. She went into detail about what our options were and it turned out to be perfect for what we were wanting. We ended up booking with her the next day.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Kim

Kim Scott · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Breathtaking

Wow is all that comes to mind..never thought I could find a venue so amazing that spoke to me. So simple yet elegant. When your looking for a one stop shop this is definitely the venue too book. The price was raised recently but it is still so worth it!! Lorri was so great treated us like family and answered all the questions we through at her. I could not leave without booking right away! Take a tour you will be amazed! ALL INCLUSIVE ahhh..decor tables chairs etc anything you can think of the probably have it which is included in the price, dance floor, cake table, sound system, kitchen ohhh my! We hit the jackpot with this..definitely worth the 2.5 hr drive! Cannot wait to say so I do in this venue!Book NOW!

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 7
    Ever After Farms Peach Barn 20
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Brandy · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Sugar just doesn’t compare

I loved Ever After Farms from the moment it came into view and even still through the rear view mirror as I drove away after our first visit. The staff was amazing, accommodating, and reliable when it came to answering questions about the whole experience. I appreciated the fact that there were no grey areas when booking the venue, all concerns were addressed before signing the contract. I love working with the Ever After staff who have a special patience and understanding towards our special day. They have done everything to help make our wedding dreams come true. Book here and trust me you won’t regret it!

Future wife 2020!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Brandy!
    We are very excited for your wedding!
    Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to express your excitement of the venue! I know this will be an unforgettable day!
  • Paige

Paige Williams · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Perfect budget friendly venue

My fiancé and I were struggling to find the perfect rustic venue on a budget and the Peach Barn is everything we dreamed of and more. And you can’t beat the price! So excited to have my perfect day here

Sent on 01/28/2019

Ever After Farms Peach Barn's reply:

Thank you Paige! We are super excited for your wedding as well!
    Rustic is what we do and we are happy to do it!

Allie Rougeot · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Amazing venue

We just booked our wedding for next December here! The place is absolutely breathtaking. Lorri was amazing and made the entire process so easy! There are so many different options to choose from for decorations. There are no hidden costs which I love! I can’t wait to have my wedding here!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Thank you Allie!
    We are so happy you and Chris will be sharing your big day! And super excited about the food you will be having! :)
    December will be amazing!

Amber L Stricker · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing tour

Tina was so sweet the entire time and really listened to us, even if we had rambled quite a bit. She understood our needs and wants. Overall, it was a really good experience.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Krislyn

Krislyn · Married on 08/09/2019

Mr and Mrs Andre Grey

Couldn’t have asked for a better venue! They are all inclusive for one flat price! They set up all the tables and decorations for you! Stress free! They are there for you the entire night, if you need anything! So many compliments from guests about how beautiful the place was. Definitely a place worth visiting if you’re questioning yourself!

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 21
    Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Eissy

Eissy de la Moneda · Married on 07/26/2019

Peach Farm is amazing!

The venue is so gorgeous and the staff is so helpful, they really make everything so easy. And so much is included in the price, it’s very affordable and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

I don’t have the words to express how happy we were with everything. This was the wedding of my dreams and we are in love with every aspect

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda Betancourt · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful and amazing!

I have had the pleasure of visiting both of the Ever After Farms Barns and can happily say that they are both amazing venues. The staff is also wonderful and very accommodating and easy to work with. I could tell right away that they are totally bride oriented, which is my favorite part of working with them. The value for money is also really great as they have many amenities that can save you big bucks. I look forward to my wedding in their Blueberry barn but the Peach barn is just as wonderful! Can't say enough good things.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ever After Farms Peach Barn's reply:

Thank you again Brenda! Which ever barn you are married you and Ed will shine and we will all be excited to be a part of the big day!
  • JENNIFER

JENNIFER · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful venue

Can’t wait to have our wedding here! It’s beautiful, all inclusive, clean, and the staff are so sweet! Everything about it is a dream!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Binder Bride Ready

Krystin · Married on 03/22/2019

Wow! Wow! Wow! I KNEW we would choose the Peach Farm before we even scheduled an appointment to come visit the venue. My fiancé and I were VERY impressed with the venue, location, and contact person, Lorri. She is super sweet and was able to answer all of our questions. Lorri was very supportive and listened to what we are looking to do for our big day. I was so joyful to see the setup of everything, from bridal suite to grooms area, to the selection of decor to use, the special sweetheart table, and so much more! We loved the feeling of having an intimate wedding with a romantic, classy, rustic and elegant feel. We found all of that in an upscale barn with a rustic theme. The best barn to get married in! We are getting married on Friday, March 22, 2019 at Ever After Peach Farms. It’s the best decision my fiancé and I could make for becoming hubby and wifey!! So pumped.

I will write a follow up from the day of our wedding. ??

Here are some pictures inside the venue. It’s brand new and you can’t help but to fall in love with it!!

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 26
    Ever After Farms Peach Barn 34
    Ever After Farms Peach Barn 35
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Ever After Farms Peach Barn's reply:

Thank you Krystin! Thank you for sharing your great pictures!
    We strive for your happiness! Lorri is amazing and truly cares, we just love having her there!
    March will be an amazing time!
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2018

Very accommodating

This venue is very warm, cozy and breathtaking. We just held a wedding with 100 guest, the EverAfter Peach Barn Staff was amazing.

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 36
    Sent on 12/17/2018

Thank you Pam!
    Katie and Shayn's wedding was second to none!
    I know all of the staff laughed and cried with joy right along with you! This was a very special day! Thank you so much for sharing!

Denise · Married on 10/28/2018

We have been very impressed with the venue, the staff, & all that they have to offer. We have a had a great experience helping our kids plan their wedding and Ever After Farms has been so wonderful in helping to make sure their Dream Day will come true. We are all looking forward to their big day at the end of this month & I look forward to writing another great review! "Mother of the Groom" :)

Sent on 10/07/2018

Thank you Denise!
    The wedding was absolutely perfect! Your touches that were added to make it the best Halloween ever were incredible!
    We wish the best future ever!

Caitlyn M · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

My husband and I had to replan most of our previously “all-inclusive” wedding fifty-two days before our chosen date. We were able to visit the Peach Barn and reserve our date in just a few hours. The Peach Barn is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. It’s just the right amount of “rustic” mixed with “elegant”. Mandy, Lorri, and the rest of the staff at the Peach Barn at Ever After Farms are amazing. The facility includes a bridal suite, groom suite, beautiful decorations, amazing farmhouse tables (or typical round tables), an adorable wishing well in the background of the ceremony site, and so much more! When the day came, we never would’ve known that it was only their second wedding ever at the Peach Barn. Everything ran so smoothly! Our experience with The Peach Barn was incredible, and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to everyone looking for that perfect combination of rustic elegance!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Thank you Caitlyn!
    Your wedding was a wonderful time for all!
    Your personalized touches to the venue for only made it better! Best wishes to you!
  • Dennis

Dennis Lombardo · Married on 10/19/2018

The Peach Farm was an outstanding wedding Venue

We were married at the Peach Farm one week ago. In fact, we were the first wedding held there as it is a brand new venue. The facility décor is rustic but very elegant. The staff (Mandy, Maggie and Lorie) could not have done any more to make our wedding more perfect. During the weeks before the wedding they were always available to answer questions, offer advice and listen to our needs. They went above and beyond to make sure the wedding was perfect. We highly recommend the Peach Farm to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 37
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Ever After Farms Peach Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It was our privilege to be part of such a very special day. We wish you all the best and had wonderful time getting to know you both. Thanks again.

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2019

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful venue

Beautiful venue. Slightly unorganized behind the scenes, but overall things turned out great.

Ever After Farms Peach Barn 38