events with a. starr Reviews

events with a. starr 1
events with a. starr 2
  • Casey

Casey · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amy made my best friends wedding flawless and allowed for everyone in it to enjoy the day. She was able to wrangle the groomsmen and groom the day of while the girls got ready, and made the First Look moment just perfect. She thinks of EVERYTHING for your big day! Any time the bride needed anything, Amy was right there to assist with a smile. You will absolutly not regret hiring Amy!

Sent on 05/10/2018

events with a. starr's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I have to say, I loved EVERY moment of this wedding! You all were so much fun!!

Keith & Jordan Seaver · Married on 06/01/2019

Personal touches are her expertise!

Our mobile bar "Drinks With Jack" had the pleasure of working alongside Amy and we couldn't rave more about the collaboration- expectations from both parties were clear and prompt communication was much appreciated. We highly recommend utilizing Amy's services to all brides and grooms!

events with a. starr 3
    Sent on 07/27/2019
  • gmiller

Greg · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Amy made our wedding possible in ways we could've never imagined. We had a very unconventional wedding and she helped us so much in tying all the loose ends up and making sure things ran smoothly. She took so much of the stress off of us and allowed us to relax and actually enjoy the big day. We would highly recommend her services for anyone, because it is clear that this kind of work is her passion!

Sent on 10/26/2018

events with a. starr's reply:

Greg, working with you and your new wife was such a pleasure! The vision you had for your wedding was something that gave us chills! It was a beautiful day and we are so happy you were pleased with our services. Congratulations to you both!

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Best of the Best!

I can't say enough about Amy! I am a wedding vendor and she is just so amazing to work with! She is great with communication & organization. They way she handles her clients is so top notch. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2019

events with a. starr's reply:

Thank you Valerie!!! I appreciate your kind words! I definitely strive for excellent communication and organization and I love each of my couples!! Thank you for recognizing this!

:-D

Amy

Janet · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not have pulled off the day so flawlessly had it not been for Amy's help. She did a fabulous job taking care of all the little details for our daughter's DIY wedding. She coordinated the wedding party for the ceremony, attended to the vendors, kept the catering staff on track and attended to our guests requests as needed. The wedding day was beautiful and stress free thanks to Amy! Thank you Amy!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Janet,

It was a real honor to be a part of your family's day! What a special time it was. From the beautiful barn, to the rocking LIVE band, to the yum-tastic donuts!

Amy

P.S. Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Krystal · Married on 05/03/2014

Amy is fantastic! I used her for my wedding (which included my 10 month old at my hip). Amy was very intuitive to my needs. She showed up early that morning, and stayed until the last dance. I purchased all of the materials for my decorations, and gave her an idea of what I had in mind. Wow! She went above and beyond with her Starr power! Amy went out and purchased additions that really added detail- like pearls, lights to wrap around the beams of the rustic barn. She took care of everything- from holding my baby while I got my makeup done to dealing with issues that arose with the food, bar, servers, and manager. We even had an issue with sound. Amy resolved every single issue with poise, professionalism, and stayed my side the entire day! She even brought extra pins, batteries, set up wonderful baskets in each bathroom - who doesn’t need an extra dose of deodorant when dancing, hair spray or makeup wipes to fix that drowned rat look!! I was so scared /overwhelmed with the idea of making it the whole day while tending to my baby- Amy immediately calmed my fears and allowed me to have the best day ever !

Sent on 01/02/2018

events with a. starr's reply:

What a day! So many great memories were made and beautiful pictures captured to prove it! A stunning bride, handsome groom and a fun group of honored guests! I could relive this moment again and again!

Thank you for the lovely review!! {heart emoticon}

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2013

I was very pleased with the services provided by events with a. starr. Amy holds herself to a high regard of detail, professionalism and customer satisfaction. You won't be disappointed with this wedding coordinator.

events with a. starr 4
    Sent on 01/08/2018

events with a. starr's reply:

Much appreciation for your kind review, thank you!!!