Events Plus Inc. Reviews

54 | Nashville, TN

54 Reviews for Events Plus Inc.

Events Plus Inc. 1
Events Plus Inc. 2
Events Plus Inc. 3
Events Plus Inc. 4
Events Plus Inc. 5

Lwam Tecleab · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Elevated our venue

I recently got married at Dyer Observatory which has a permanent tent - just a few weeks before getting married, we decided last minute to have some drapes in our tent to cover the tent poles. Even though it was a last-minute decision, Events Plus answered our request right away and worked with me on different styles that fit our budget.

The draping elevated the tent in the most perfect way and made our wedding picture perfect. They made sure to have the draping done a day before so we were able to see it as soon as we stepped foot at the venue and we didn't have anyone in the way.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Qualls · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Belle Meade Wedding Perfection!

I absolutely loved working with Events Plus! They were recommended to me by my wedding venue, and I could not have been happier with their work. They were quick to respond to my inquiry and sent me multiple photos of drapery designs they had previously done at my venue! They were super helpful in working with me to ensure that I could get what i wanted within my budget!

Their work for my wedding was absolutely incredible! It look AMAZING! They took my vision and made it into a reality! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing their services!!

Events Plus Inc. 6
    Events Plus Inc. 12
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Thelma · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Events Plus Inc. was fabulous. From the moment I walked into the appointment to talk about our vision, until the end of the wedding. The main decoration my daughter wanted was drapery. They were able to create a beautiful ensemble within my budget and my daughter said it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for more.

Events Plus Inc. 13
    Events Plus Inc. 14
    Events Plus Inc. 15
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Events Plus Is The One To Use!

Don and the team of Events Plus did an AMAZING job at my son's wedding in September. What an unbelievable transformation! The draping design that we selected for our venue was absolutely gorgeous. They are so professional, and they absolutely know what they are doing. There are draping companies out there "who" claim to do good work, but trust me.... nothing will compare to what these guys can do!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Hunter Pate · Married on 08/17/2019

Events Plus made our wedding dreams a reality!

This company went above and beyond for our wedding!! They transformed our family’s building into a beautiful reception. They were so accommodating and truly cared about your special day, highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Annie Baskin · Married on 06/04/2019

Perfection

Everything was perfect! The end product was exactly how I pictured it.

Events Plus Inc. 16
    Sent on 06/05/2019
  • vicki

vicki · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience!

I highly recommend Events Plus! From the first contact with them one year before the wedding through the break down after the reception they could not have been more professional and easy to work with. They were very attentive to my daughter's vision for the look she wanted. We had them drape and light the church sanctuary as well as at the reception hall. Both turned out beautiful! Every single person was during the process was professional, polite and followed through promptly.

Events Plus Inc. 17
    Events Plus Inc. 18
    Events Plus Inc. 19
    Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Terrie

Terrie Hill · Married on 04/27/2019

Picture-perfect wedding day!

Don and his team were amazing! They worked with an awkward space to create a background for our outdoor wedding that was fabulous - unique and sturdy enough to withstand an afternoon of strong winds. Inside, they created solutions to tastefully hide our kitchen. They legitimately helped transform our home into a beautiful wedding venue. Another great thing about Don and his team? They showed up on time for every appointment, set up and take down. And they worked with us to arrange set up and take down times to accommodate other vendors.
    I must say, I was skeptical about the need for draperies when my daughter-in-law first suggested the idea, but I'm now a believer. They made a huge difference in creating a picture-perfect wedding day! Don and team - Thank you!

Terrie Hill

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Bryana

Bryana Lavery Good · Married on 04/06/2019

Dream draping

We used events plus for the draping at our reception. They did a beautiful job and it looked exactly the way we wanted. They were wonderful to work with, easy and communicative not the mention the best price in town! Will use them again in the future for sure!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Seanne · Married on 03/02/2019

I LOVE Events Plus! They've never failed me! Every event I've hosted has been spectacular.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thanks, Seanne! We love you back!

Kendyl Ricketts · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing company to work with!

Events Plus is such a great company and their team is great to work with! We had a miscommunication on our end about the color of our draping and they went back to get the correct color immediately and fixed us up. Our event always looks amazing when we use Events Pus!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thanks, Kendyl! I'm so happy everything worked out - and the photos looked BEAUTIFUL! Looking forward to our next event with y'all.

Valerie Reed · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply Elegant

Events Plus was on our wedding venue vendor list. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. The draping and lighting made the venue pop in elegance. They gave us everything we expected. Coordinating the times for set up and pick up went smooth and easy. All our questions or concerns were immediately answered. The staff was so nice, very enjoyable to speak with. I would highly recommend Events Plus.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Chelsee · Married on 09/15/2018

They were amazing!!

Events Plus was great to work with. The drapery was everything I expected it to be for my wedding. They coordinated with my venue on set up times and pick up times, which allowed me to be stress free. They were happy to answer any questions I had and responded immediately to emails. I highly recommended using Events Plus!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Veronica · Married on 07/15/2018

Choosing Creations by Debbie to help me achieve the look I needed for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. Debbie was a complete dream to work with, she was upbeat and helpful. She was friendly and detailed in every aspect. Debbie created a beautiful live bouquet for me which incorporated ivory, sand, and soft pink roses. She also added in pearls and other accents to compliment my dress. She also provided us with 5 bridesmaids bouqets and a toss bouquet, all of which were stunning. I really cannot believe how beautiful the flowers were. Debbie and her husband Don also helped us with drapery for our wedding day. I had a banister on a curved staircase draped as well as the backdrop for the "I do" location, and without their drapes and lights, the entire day would have been much dimmer. The curtains were stunning and the lighting made all of our pictures look incredible. I am so thankful for Creations by Debbie. If you want someone experienced and easy to work with, look no further-she is worth it.

Events Plus Inc. 20
    Events Plus Inc. 27
    Events Plus Inc. 28
    Sent on 10/10/2018

jackie · Married on 05/25/2018

Events Plus Inc. is simply the best. A very close friend of mine was getting married and she wanted draping in the gymnasium of the church to cover the basketball goals. She had a limited budget and had to cut the drapes out. I called Events Plus Inc. and their designed team went to work with the budget that we had. The draping and the lights and décor was simply elegant. Thank you Events Plus Inc.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Keisha · Married on 05/05/2018

I had a great experience with Event Plus! Would for sure recommend using to enhance your wedding decor!

Events Plus Inc. 29
    Events Plus Inc. 30
    Sent on 05/24/2018

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Keisha! We enjoyed bringing your vision to life. We wish you a lifetime of happiness <3

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2018

EventsPlus has always done an outstanding job for our church. I would recommend them to everyone that wanted beautiful work done for any occasion. Give them a call for a job well done.

Sent on 05/30/2018

PATRICE · Married on 12/09/2017

They've done a wonderful job! The were friendly and very professional. They worked with my budget and everything turned out beautiful!

Events Plus Inc. 31
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Such a beautiful and fun bride :)

Tammy · Married on 12/02/2017

This company is top notch! Their responsiveness is so prompt and they TRULY care about your event. Their quality of work FAR EXCEEDED my expectations! It all turned out so beautifully and I loved working with everyone on their team! If you are wanting draping/lighting for your wedding, you MUST book these folks!

Events Plus Inc. 32
    Events Plus Inc. 33
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Tammy, you are a jewel! Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on this special special day.

LeAnne · Married on 12/02/2017

Awesome service and very creative! Our event was a corporate holiday party.

Events Plus Inc. 34
    Sent on 12/14/2017

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thanks, LeAnne! We look forward to working with you again in years to come.

Tess · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Events Plus for our Nov 2017 wedding. We LOVED working with Dechari at Events Plus! She and Don helped to make our wedding space so beautiful. They are reasonably priced, communicate well, and are able to execute on your vision. Dechari met with me (bride) a few times to help determine what would look best in our venue, and the result was stunning! All of our guests commented on the elegant and romantic atmosphere created by the decor. Thank you so much to Events Plus for creating our dream reception space. I cannot recommend them enough.

Events Plus Inc. 35
    Sent on 08/11/2018

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

Events Plus staff was wonderful to work with! From the ladies who I coordinated everything through, to the designer, to the staff who set up and dismantled, I have nothing but good things to say. I had a limited budget, but wanted to make a statement with the lighting that we used, they made that possible. We ended up using bistro lights in a church gymnasium and it transformed the atmosphere. The staff was so courteous and very punctual when setting up and dismantling. We could not have asked for a better way to "light up" our day!

Events Plus Inc. 36
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Events Plus Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of your magical day, Maria! We loved working with you to make a beautiful space for your big day.

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

Great to work with....Did just what was asked on the draping. Were helpful with questions along the way, and made the venue look beautiful.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Thanks, Emily! :)

Sherry · Married on 04/08/2017

Events Plus was such a wonderful vendor to work with for my daughter's wedding. They were able to create the perfect blend of lights and draping for our special day. I highly recommend Events Plus for your wedding or event.

Events Plus Inc. 37
    Sent on 11/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2016

This is definitely the company to use for lighting & decor. Our wedding looked phenomenal and their prices were so great. I talked with a vendor before them who was going to charge me over double for the same work. Events Plus was great! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2017