Events Like Clockwork Reviews

30 | Westlake Village, CA

30 Reviews for Events Like Clockwork

Crissy · Married on 10/24/2019

Day of Coordinator

Michelle was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! She made my wedding perfect. We were on time to the minute with the schedule we created before the wedding. If anything went wrong, I don’t know about it, Bc everything went perfect! She was so professional and timely. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day stress free for me. No amount of money can give you that! She was so kind to all our my guests and has such a calming presence. She calmed me and I didn’t have to worry about one detail. She was on top of it with all of my vendors and called the week before to make sure everything was set. I can’t thank her enough. She was incredible. I would rate her a 12/10!! Highly recommend her to anyone who doesn’t want to have to worry about ANYTHING on the best day of your life.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lily Shapiro · Married on 07/20/2019

Michelle is wonderful!

Michelle was essential to making the day run smoothly. During the planning phase she was incredibly prompt and responsive and reassuring. I looked to her for sound advice with the layout for the reception, and she handled all the little details I didn't think of for our ceremony. There were a number of moving parts with our event, and I did not have to worry about any of them. I was able to enjoy my day and not think about how things needed to come together. She was there every step of the way through the evening making sure I had what I needed. Thank you, Michelle! It was so great working with you!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Bruce

Bruce Pflug · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding planner - Michelle Spina

Michelle Spina is wonderful! She is very professional. She proactively managed the process and anticipated things in advance. I have been involved in many events in the past, but I would say that Michelle is the best event planner I have ever worked with. I would gladly work with her again.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Adrienne Pflug · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator!

My fiance and I loved working with Michelle and know that our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect without all of her hard work. We live in Texas and she was instrumental in executing our dream wedding in Santa Barbara. She was very organized and on top of everything. Throughout our planning process we touched base a few times and our wedding day was so smooth and we didn't have to think about the timeline or the details. During the wedding and reception she helped us find time to eat/enjoy the food, drink water and made sure that any issues that popped up were fully handled. If anything did happen, we didn't even know it occurred. At the end of the night, her flower donation service was also a life saver for us! We didn't have the ability to drive to the nursing home to donate the flowers ourselves and having Michelle donate it on our behalf made it effortless.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Whitcher · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best Choice We Made

We really liked all of our vendors but we can say, without doubt, that Michelle was the best choice we made. From the moment we met her we felt like we "clicked" with her. We enjoyed her no-nonsense attitude and her honest answers to all 800,000 questions we asked. She really put us at ease and kept things running smoothly. She helped us have the wedding we wanted as opposed to trying to steer us toward a bunch of traditional things we were "expected to do." Michelle had so many great ideas from floral to dessert and she even helped us out by picking up our dessert and working with one of our moms to get our reception venue set up earlier in the day. She worked well with all of our vendors. Our guests and especially our parents were full of compliments for her. They were SO impressed and so were we. Thanks, Michelle, for making our day flawless!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Kailey Osbaugh · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing- 100 out of 10 every time

Michelle is the most amazing coordinator. You will have absolutely NO regrets in working with her. She is extremely responsive, listens to your concerns and makes things happen on the sideline. We had weird weather roll through our event multiple different times- Michelle and her assistant moved tables in and out of our venue on countless occasions. She appears calm and collected whereas other coordinators we have experienced run around and look frazzled the entire event. We were so thankful to have Michelle on our team and I am confident our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Candy · Married on 05/18/2019

Michelle is amazing!!

We really loved working with Michelle because she brings a high level of professionalism and attention to detail. She was also very responsive and worked with us immediately to change our timeline when the weather became an issue. Day of I didn't have to worry about set up or breakdown. She went above and beyond and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Stocker · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn't have imagined a better experience!

I have to say I was so unsure and scared about hiring a wedding coordinator but finding Michelle was one of the best decisions I made during the entire process. She was patient with me during planning and generous with her time when my Husband and I would ask to meet with her. I was a mostly DIY bride and Michelle was incredible in working with our site and all other vendors in coordination, setup of all decorations and florals, as well as any other detail that came up that day. I would never have thought that our wedding day would go perfectly but honestly, Michelle made that happen and I am so grateful to her. The value of her service in the market is extremely high - we cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 05/01/2019

R P I · Married on 02/16/2019

Great experience with Events Like Clockwork

We are so happy we went with Michelle as our day-of coordinator. After speaking with many different coordinators, she was the one we resonated with, just super friendly and down to earth. She was always happy to speak with us in the lead up to wedding week; she helped us plan out our timeline and answered all the random questions that we had.

And she was just fantastic on the wedding day. She did so much in making sure the venue was set up just how we wanted, and it looked fantastic. She even went the day before the ceremony and found a great way to present our guest book.

She was present throughout the ceremony and reception making sure things were running smoothly. And then afterwards she helped clean up and take everything we brought back to our home.

We are super happy we worked with Michelle and can't recommend her highly enough, she made our big day run like clockwork.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Jack

Jack Baker · Married on 01/06/2019

Extremely Impressed

I attended a wedding that was coordinated by Michelle. I actually asked one of the staff members the name of her company, just so that I could leave a review. Michelle and her staff were impeccable! They did not miss a beat, and I could not have been more impressed. I truly believe the wedding ran as smoothly as it did because of Michelle.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic Day-of Coordinator

Michelle and her team went above and beyond expectations. Michelle was super flexible and helpful. We hired her for day of coordination of our wedding but she was available at any time for any questions during the few months before. She met us at the venue and helped to pull all of our ideas and visions together to help make them a reality, which really put us at ease. She came and picked up all of the decor a few days before the wedding which was one less thing we had to worry about. She communicated with all of our other vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. On the day of the wedding, Michelle and her team truly made miracles happen. She pulled everything together and turned our venue into everything we imagined it would be and so much more. Hiring Michelle as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator for their wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tina · Married on 08/18/2018

After our first phone call when I was getting a feel for Michelle, I hung up with a great feeling and so much excitement. I knew I wanted to hire her as our day-of-coordinator. She was quick and professional in her responses, as well as experienced. I was incorporating Chinese and Buddhist aspects into the ceremony, to which she was respectful and encouraging of. She even let me deliver centerpieces to her house so I would not have to worry about bringing them up to my venue location. On our wedding day, she did everything as promised. The only hiccups were due to items being forgotten on my end (tip: don't trust the groomsmen with the little details! haha). Despite that, she was quick on her feet to come up with substitute solutions. I 100% recommend her as your coordinator. :)

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • AlmostMrsSmith

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

I just got married yesterday and Michelle and her team are my first vendor review. She made it all happen! From rehearsal dinner to reception it felt so great to know we were all taken care of. Despite all of our best plans many things went wrong. It was very hot and even when emotions were running high Michelle kept her cool.

We had to change ceremony site because of heat and it was totally not stressful. Sadly my grand DIY greenery got all dried out and yucky. I was so sure it could take the heat but I was wrong. Wouldn’t you know she salvaged the usable pieces, and threw together something beautiful from baby’s breath and roses! Perhaps the greatest task of all was helping my parents stay calm and helping them enjoy the day. I don’t know anyone who can run around in heat all day and still stay perfectly sweet, calming and professional is a hero in my book. This is one wedding expense that was just beyond worth it. Thank you guys!!!!

PS get yourself the rehearsal dinner help too, you’ll thank yourself later.

Sent on 07/08/2018

JULIE · Married on 06/15/2018

If your getting married in Santa Barbara you NEED Michelle. My fiancé thought we could do it all ourselves but once we layed out everything that needed to be done the day of, there was no way. We hired Michelle for the day of coordinating but she was pretty much there for the whole process. She sat in on our vendor meeting and conference calls and even gave us tips to save on reception costs. On the day of the wedding she took care of EVERY LITTLE DETAIL!! I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She kept in contact with all the vendors. Made sure the reception venue was looked fantastic when we arrived. She even did some floral arrangeing! At the ceremony she handled everything from the florist, musicians and chairs vendors. My new hubby and I can’t Thank Michelle enough for everything she did for us that day!!! Seriously, she was the best decision we made for our wedding day!!! Thank you SOO much Michelle!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

tina · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was our best vendor! Very professional and organized. I wish I could hire Michelle for every event! I’m so glad wedding wire connected us to her. All our guests and vendors were impressed with her.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Elle · Married on 04/28/2018

We are convinced our wedding would not have been possible without Michelle. Michelle not only went entirely above and beyond what we signed up for but carried out every task and piece of correspondence in the most thoughtful, organised, responsive and enthusiastic manner. We could not recommend Michelle more as a coordinator, she is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day and we will be forever grateful! Even our guests praised how incredible, friendly and all over it she was. Michelle was worth every dollar, and then some. Do yourself a favour and book her as your coordinator - she is honestly 10 stars out of five. We love you Michelle!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Booking Michelle as our wedding coordinator was the single best decision my partner and I made in our wedding planning process. She was incredibly helpful, kind, insightful, courteous, easygoing and overall a joy to work with. She went above and beyond her duties as day-of and rehearsal dinner coordinator, making sure that no detail went overlooked throughout the wedding weekend and in the months leading up to it. She was responsive on email and was full of creative and interesting ideas and solutions for any question or hiccup that came up during our planning. She is able to roll with the punches and not get thrown off by any short notice changes, while still maintaining a positive, calm and peaceful demeanor which I so valued during the frantic months leading up to our big day. Michelle is incredibly talented and devoted to her work, and does everything in her power to ensure that her clients are taken care of and that their event goes off without any hiccups. She also has a great eye for design; she helped design cute menus for our rehearsal dinner, set up all the decor the morning of our wedding along with her assistant, and because she is so detail-oriented and focused, everything looked beyond amazing. We received so many compliments on the decor, the general aesthetic, and how seemlessly the day seemed to run. Many friends and family members said our wedding was the smoothest they had ever attended in terms of flow of events, for which every credit goes to Michelle. Michelle managed all the vendors, deliveries, set-up and breakdown on the day of our wedding so we truly didn't need to worry about anything. All of this impeccable service and hard work came at a very reasonable price, compared to other coordinators we researched here on wedding wire. Having Michelle on our team was definitely the best decision we made, and we HIGHLY recommend her to anyone considering booking her coordination services.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Leslie · Married on 03/25/2018

I hired Michelle Spina from Events Like Clockwork, to be our Wedding Planner for the "Day of." On the first day that I met her, I was able to see that she was organized and very professional. I am very organized myself and was required by the venue to have a Wedding Planner. I was not truly able to foresee the value that she would provide, until the wedding day. I had created a few projects that had to be set up early for a noon wedding. While I was having my hair and makeup done, Michelle completely set up everything.

In addition, she was able to mitigate some issues that developed during the planning stages between, me, the venue and the other side of the family. I am so grateful that she was so competent and a pleasure to work with. I will definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Maria · Married on 03/23/2018

Michelle was awesome to work with. She was very responsive, very approachable, straight to the point and had great ideas to make sure our special day went smoothly as possible. Her organizational skills are on point. She even created our donut station! When she had a scheduling conflict, she made sure that she had someone (Marlene) in her place to guarantee that the day went swimmingly. Albert and I are very grateful that we had Michelle and Marlene by our side. We highly recommend Michelle and her crew to work on your event.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Michelle! She went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and stress free. We live in Atlanta and she allowed us to ship things to her house. Which was a huge help and one less thing for us to worry about. She created a perfect timeline for our special day and kept us all on track without being overbearing. You will not regret choosing her as your wedding planner!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

The best!

Let me just start by saying Michelle is amazing! She thought of everything... way more than I could have ever imagined. She worked with all of my vendors to create a perfect timeline that made the day flow perfectly. We can’t thank her enough! Highly recommend!!! ❤️

Sent on 01/21/2019

Marlene · Married on 10/27/2017

Michelle was awesome!!! Professional and very responsive.

My fiancé and I hired Michelle as our day of wedding coordinator. I had already booked all my vendors and had a vintage glam theme in mind as far as decor, but had zero idea how to pull it all off on the day of the wedding. Every guest that would be attending was going to be from out of town, we were not able to set up at the venue the night before so I was solely dependent on Michelle to pull off the wedding of our dreams the day of.

I had spent several months gathering every vintage piece from antique shops and thrift stores to set up our table centerpieces and decor throughout the venue. I explained to her that I had SO MUCH STUFF to put together. She seemed pretty confident that it wouldn’t be a problem. All she asked for was a couple of reference pictures on how I wanted the centerpieces to look. After sending those she didn’t ask anymore questions, which made me feel at ease. Michelle also went over a timeline with us. I had no idea how many details went into making the day flow smoothly. She made great suggestions and it was easy to plug in all my information on her online workbook.

The morning of the wedding when we handed over the keys to the uhaul that held all our wedding decor...I was finally able to breathe! Everything was out of my hands and I was able to enjoy some champagne with my bridesmaids while we got ready. Any questions or last minute things I had forgotten were quickly taken care of by her team. She answered my text messages just as fast as I was sending them and the entire day went according to plan without any problems.

When my husband and I showed up to the venue everything was perfect! Our faces lit up at how beautifully everything looked. It was perfect!

I highly suggest hiring a day of coordinator for your big day, it’s a must! And I absolutely, 100%, reccomend you hire Events Like Clockwork.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jose · Married on 10/08/2017

Michelle was excellent! We hired her for day-of coordination services. She accompanied us to the venue walkthrough a month before the event and helped us take notes and ask pertinent questions that we had not thought of. She also met us for the final walk-through 2 days before and picked up all the materials and supplies we had for the wedding. This made it easier to relax knowing that she was taking care of the logistics. The day-of Michelle arrived very early to pick up additional supplies and final payments. She communicated throughout the day as necessary without stressing us out. She helped put out fires as they came up and made sure we were taken care of (with food and drinks and timeline). Michelle was there until the very end, helped us clean and do the closeout with the venue. We are so happy to have worked with Michelle and would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kendra · Married on 07/22/2017

Michelle is a sharp professional who made sure my life was so easy!! She did things that were totally above and beyond (volunteered not instructed) and made the day so so special. This included dropping all of my stuff off at my house after and she didn't even get home until 3 am! What a blessing!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Mallory · Married on 06/24/2017

I just got married on 6/24/17 at Malibou Lake Mountain Club. Michelle & CJ were absolutely amazing. They made sure everything went exactly as planned. Michelle and I were contact almost every week planning the details of the wedding. I was one of those brides that thought I could do everything myself, until we got closer to my date. I realized I needed someone to help excute all my plans and ideas. I promise Michelle is your person!!! She's a professional in the business and will make sure your day goes as smooth as possible. Michelle and CJ thank you for making my day beautiful! We appreciate you both!

Sent on 07/02/2017