Events InStyle By Beenish ,Inc. Reviews

5 | Lawrenceville, GA

5 Reviews for Events InStyle By Beenish ,Inc.

• Levin

Levin · Married on 05/23/2020

Why would you go with anyone else?

Beenish is amazing! Not only have I seen multiple weddings that she has decorated in the past, but being able to design and picture what our special day would look like was an absolute pleasure! We loved working with Beenish because she made sure we were more than pleased with the work she was giving us. Also the price was perfect! You’re not going to get anyone else for the price or superior work or flexibility that Beenish offers. Hire her NOW!!

Sent on 12/06/2019

nakib · Married on 11/05/2017

Beenish amazed my wife and me with all the wedding decoration she did for our 2-day wedding. Absolutely amazing!
    Honestly, we still couldn't believe our wedding was that nice. It was like a dream wedding that we thought we could only have it in our heads. Beenish did that for us. She did a fantastic and excellent job. I had so many guests complimenting how beautiful our wedding was, and it was one of the best they have ever seen. Thank you Beenish, you made our "once-a-life-time" moment perfect. We really appreciated all the effort and you are very good at what you do!
    - Nakib and Sabah

Sent on 04/23/2018

MEHMOOD · Married on 05/11/2014

We tried her lighting and decor services for the first time and although she is new in the field - We were surprised by her arrangement and the decor, she added a few items that we had not even paid for. The stage was set like a fairy tale wedding - it was much beyond than what we expected - Very elegant and our guests were amazed by the setup.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Ruwel · Married on 07/05/2013

Beenish has been amazingly and amazing decorator. I totally loved her work. She totally put my imagination to life and that's what I loved about her the best. She's really sweet and helpful. I met three different vendors for decoration but I only picked her because of her lovely work and reasonable package and her great attitude towards her clients.

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • Z

Zunaira · Married on 05/05/2013

Beenish is truly talented. If you know exactly what you want or have no clue she will help you make your event look gorgeous. I was in the in - between category. I kind of knew what I wanted but a lot of details were missing. She helped fill in all the details and made my events look better than what I expected. Looking back at the pictures makes me so happy that I chose Beenish because her decor really sets the mood that I was going for. She's so sweet and professional and her prices are great too. She's amazing. I can't say enough good things about her. I've looked through pictures of other events she's done the decor for and you can tell that each bride wanted a different look - she's not a cookie cutter designer that gives every event the same feel - the bride's input shows through and makes every event have it's own uniqueness.

Sent on 05/13/2014