Lawrenceville, GA 30044 Map · Phone number

img8910
f152a94f18d90494 IMG 1207
0f479037cadd80f8d44205b8e202f0e73ad458
Events InStyle By Beenish ,Inc.

4 Reviews for Events InStyle By Beenish ,Inc.

nakib · Married on 11/05/2017

Beenish amazed my wife and me with all the wedding decoration she did for our 2-day wedding. Absolutely amazing!
    Honestly, we still couldn't believe our wedding was that nice. It was like a dream wedding that we thought we could only have it in our heads. Beenish did that for us. She did a fantastic and excellent job. I had so many guests complimenting how beautiful our wedding was, and it was one of the best they have ever seen. Thank you Beenish, you made our "once-a-life-time" moment perfect. We really appreciated all the effort and you are very good at what you do!
    - Nakib and Sabah

Sent on 04/23/2018

MEHMOOD · Married on 05/11/2014

We tried her lighting and decor services for the first time and although she is new in the field - We were surprised by her arrangement and the decor, she added a few items that we had not even paid for. The stage was set like a fairy tale wedding - it was much beyond than what we expected - Very elegant and our guests were amazed by the setup.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Ruwel · Married on 07/05/2013

Beenish has been amazingly and amazing decorator. I totally loved her work. She totally put my imagination to life and that's what I loved about her the best. She's really sweet and helpful. I met three different vendors for decoration but I only picked her because of her lovely work and reasonable package and her great attitude towards her clients.

Sent on 08/01/2013