Events by Promoidea Reviews

Events by Promoidea 2
Events by Promoidea 3

andrea schwarzenberg · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Events by promoidea

If you want a stress-free wedding day look no further, talk with Hilsa and Franck

All we wanted on our wedding day was for us and our guests to have a fun and stress free day.... Mission accomplished only because of Hilsa and her team at Events by Promoidea. they's help through the planning kept us focused on what needed to get done. They have incredibly creative ideas and past experience made planning our day so much easier. We had 160 guests and almost all told us it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. I had a smile on my face the entire day and never had to worry about a single detail. This is a day we will never forget and I truly mean this when I say the day would not have been the same without Hilsa and her crew. Thank you Events by Promoidea for allowing us to be able to have such a wonderful wedding experience.

• Ember

Ember Moreno · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent experience and reasonable price

Hilsa and her crew are absolutely amazing. They take care of every single detail like it was their own wedding. Their excellent disposition to help you with ideas and designs and to work within your budget make this company the best desicion you could have made for your wedding. Our experience with them was exceptional and made our day the BEST day ever.
    I do recommend them as your wedding planners without a single doubt.

• Javier

Javier Camelo · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

Todo estaba perfecto...los centros de mesa divinos,los colores y la armonia de los detalles ...Nos Encantaron

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

everything was perfect exactly as I wanted it

Rhina · Married on 04/28/2018

La MEJOR experiencia de la mano de EVENTS BY PROMOIDEA, 100% recomendados. Muchas gracias por su profesionalismo y por haber seleccionado lo mejor para ese día tan especial. Mi boda en la playa fue un sueño hecho realidad!!!!!

Leticia · Married on 03/31/2018

They are professional and very helpful!!
    I really recomend them 100%
    I’m very happy to chose them as my planner event!!
    Thank you for all you did!!

Events by Promoidea 4
    Events by Promoidea 5

SARKIS · Married on 02/03/2018

Dream come true!!

They are amazing team with a good service and a good price.

Raquel · Married on 10/14/2017

The professionalism and great ideas of the team of Events by Promoidea made my wedding a beautiful and memorable one!!! Hilsa, Francisco, Samira and Karen took care of every detail before and during my wedding!! I strongly recommend this team not only for weddings but for any special event!

Events by Promoidea 6
  • W

Wilfred · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter’s wedding was almost flawless thanks for their eye for detail planning and organizing

Victor · Married on 05/27/2017

Their team speak spanish, english and arabic, really very profesionals and creative, we can recommend us 100% they help us with the wedding day coordination our guest come from differtent part of the world

Maria · Married on 03/11/2017

Events by promo idea was the best money spendt during our vow renewal at the beach. Hilsa and their team me make desicions and brought up things that I would have never thought of. Do yourself a huge favor and hire them to help you get through a special celebration.

Rita · Married on 08/26/2016

Hilsa is simply extraordinary, I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional, creative and patient event designer. She also handled issues and overcome obstacles with little involvement from us and kept everything calm and beauty.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Events by Promoidea's reply:

We so appreciate your raves about Events by Promoidea! We loved planning your big day and bringing your vision to life. Thank you for trusting us to put together your very unique details and personal elements!