Events by Promoidea Reviews

Events by Promoidea 2
Events by Promoidea 3

andrea schwarzenberg · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Events by promoidea

If you want a stress-free wedding day look no further, talk with Hilsa and Franck

All we wanted on our wedding day was for us and our guests to have a fun and stress free day.... Mission accomplished only because of Hilsa and her team at Events by Promoidea. they's help through the planning kept us focused on what needed to get done. They have incredibly creative ideas and past experience made planning our day so much easier. We had 160 guests and almost all told us it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. I had a smile on my face the entire day and never had to worry about a single detail. This is a day we will never forget and I truly mean this when I say the day would not have been the same without Hilsa and her crew. Thank you Events by Promoidea for allowing us to be able to have such a wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for this wonderful review! Your day was so beautiful and it was such a pleasure getting to work with you on your wedding! Congratulations again!!

Genesis · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best wedding Planners

From the start I knew Hilsa and her crew where the ones! My wedding was everything I dreamt off. Their patience, professionalism, and the quality of work is one of a kind! The best wedding planners the best decoration crew!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Genesis! I had a great time working with you and Mario to coordinate your BEAUTIFUL wedding! You were all incredibly wonderful throughout the process, thank you!!
  • Ember

Ember Moreno · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent experience and reasonable price

Hilsa and her crew are absolutely amazing. They take care of every single detail like it was their own wedding. Their excellent disposition to help you with ideas and designs and to work within your budget make this company the best desicion you could have made for your wedding. Our experience with them was exceptional and made our day the BEST day ever.
    I do recommend them as your wedding planners without a single doubt.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Thank you Ember!! Your day went so perfectly and we are so happy we were able to make that happen! Congratulations on your beautiful marriage to Francys and we only wish you the best of the best!
  • Javier

Javier Camelo · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

Todo estaba perfecto...los centros de mesa divinos,los colores y la armonia de los detalles ...Nos Encantaron

Sent on 11/19/2018

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Javier, gracias por su confianza y por preferir nuestro trabajo, el resultado fue sensacional y nos llena de orgullo ser parte de su memorable boda.

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

everything was perfect exactly as I wanted it

Sent on 05/15/2018

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Daniela!! You're a dream come true and so was your wedding!! Thank you so much for the very kind words and missing you and Ricardo already!

Rhina · Married on 04/28/2018

La MEJOR experiencia de la mano de EVENTS BY PROMOIDEA, 100% recomendados. Muchas gracias por su profesionalismo y por haber seleccionado lo mejor para ese día tan especial. Mi boda en la playa fue un sueño hecho realidad!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Una pareja inolvidable con un gusto exquisito, siempre sera un placer volver a trabajar para ustedes...

Leticia · Married on 03/31/2018

They are professional and very helpful!!
    I really recomend them 100%
    I’m very happy to chose them as my planner event!!
    Thank you for all you did!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Events by Promoidea 4
    Events by Promoidea 5

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Leticia, thank you so much for these sweet words! From the first phone call we had, I knew I wanted to be a part of your daughter's quince. It was an absolute pleasure to be able to journey through the planning process with you! Her day was absolutely amazing and perfectly unique.

SARKIS · Married on 02/03/2018

Dream come true!!

They are amazing team with a good service and a good price.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Thank you so much Sarkis! It was a pleasure working with you as a vendor, and we hope to work with you again soon!

Raquel · Married on 10/14/2017

The professionalism and great ideas of the team of Events by Promoidea made my wedding a beautiful and memorable one!!! Hilsa, Francisco, Samira and Karen took care of every detail before and during my wedding!! I strongly recommend this team not only for weddings but for any special event!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Events by Promoidea 6

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Thank you so much Raquel! These words mean so much to me. I'm so grateful that you trusted me with the details of your special day and that I was able to make you feel comfortable so you could enjoy your gorgeous wedding. Working with you and Ricardo was so wonderful - congratulations again to you both
  • W

Wilfred · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter’s wedding was almost flawless thanks for their eye for detail planning and organizing

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Wilfred!! I’m so glad I could help your family make your daughter’s wedding day memorable. It was a true pleasure working with all of you!

Victor · Married on 05/27/2017

Their team speak spanish, english and arabic, really very profesionals and creative, we can recommend us 100% they help us with the wedding day coordination our guest come from differtent part of the world

Sent on 10/31/2017

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Victor, thank you so much for such a sweet review! I am so honored that you and Amal trusted us with your wedding day. I am thrilled that you guys thought the day turned out as perfect as I did, and I'm so glad I was able to help make it a memorable day for you both! It is a wedding I will never forget! Congratulations again to you both on a stunning day!

Maria · Married on 03/11/2017

Events by promo idea was the best money spendt during our vow renewal at the beach. Hilsa and their team me make desicions and brought up things that I would have never thought of. Do yourself a huge favor and hire them to help you get through a special celebration.

Events by Promoidea's reply:

Thank you for this review Maria! It was an honor to be at your big day and help bring your vision to life. Congratulations again!

Rita · Married on 08/26/2016

Hilsa is simply extraordinary, I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional, creative and patient event designer. She also handled issues and overcome obstacles with little involvement from us and kept everything calm and beauty.

Events by Promoidea's reply:

We so appreciate your raves about Events by Promoidea! We loved planning your big day and bringing your vision to life. Thank you for trusting us to put together your very unique details and personal elements!