Events By Pamela Joy Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• User2931360
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found that Pam was very kind and easy going and open for any ideas with setting things up. Very professional

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you. All my best wishes to you in the future!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 09/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pam was wonderful to work with!

Pam was amazing to work with. She really kept me calm and focused through the whole process and stepped in as the best officiant when our original plans went south. We couldn't have had such a stress free amazing day without her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Aditya
    Aditya B. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience using Pam for our wedding

We had decided on a small intimate backyard wedding given the uncertainties around Covid. Pam was a wonderful choice. She was extremely thoughtful about her recommendations and was very detail oriented with everything that was needed to make this a successful wedding. Her responsiveness was the biggest positive factor in our experience and she was always available whenever we needed her to be!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you both so much. Your intimate celebration was perfect in everyway! It definitely reflected who you were as a couple. I loved meeting your family and friends.

All my best wishes!
  • Miles
    Miles S. Married on 09/10/2022

Pam was amazing!

Pam was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were one of those covid weddings that was set for fall 2020 but ended up getting pushed back twice to September 2022. Throughout the 3 years that we were planning our wedding Pam was there to help guide us. Pam did an excellent job of keeping us on track and sorting out the many details. She has an extensive network of wedding professionals to work with and had tons of great ideas about how realize our vision for our big day. She has great attention to detail and really helped take the pressure off of us during our wedding weekend. We got a wedding planner because we had been to too many weddings where the Bride and Groom were running around all day and it seemed like they missed most of the wedding by not being present. Pam allowed us to avoid all of that by going through a great planning process, making sure everything was coordinated moving along on our wedding day. She helped us have the wedding that we had hoped for where we could focus on friends, family and spending time together. On top of all that Pam is also just a genuinely lovely person to be around. We would strongly recommend Pam to any friends and family who are looking for extra help on their wedding or any major event.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! While Covid was a definite bummer for your original date, it allowed me to get to know you better during the additional planning period! ;-) I cannot thank you enough for not only these beautiful words but for the trust you gave to me on your journey. It was a true pleasure to get to know you both and I look forward to hearing about all your amazing accomplishments and milestones in the years to come! THANK YOU so much! Pam
    Roz J. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely helpful and kind officiant

Pamela helped us when our original officiant had a family emergency and could not serve at our ceremony. Pamela was helpful and detailed in the planning leading up to the ceremony. Given the last minute change in plans we were very anxious but Pamela was calm and reassuring. She has a joyful presence and made our special day very peaceful. Thanks Pamela!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was definitely my pleasure to officiate your ceremony. I loved the location you selected, it was perfect, quiet and intimate.

All my best wishes to you both!
  • Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 08/06/2022

Lifesaver! Hire Pam!

I hired Pam & team for day-of planning and I could not have done it without them! Pam is so friendly and we had check-ins to make sure I was on track. She gave me recommendations for other vendors when my hair girl canceled on me, she made my vision come to life on the day-of and took a weight off my shoulders!!
    So worth it!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Terry to plan your wedding day...you are a wonderful couple and I wish you a lifetime of love & happiness!
  • Travis
    Travis S. Married on 07/23/2022

Excellent Job!

Pam was very professional and communicated the entire time throughout the time to and during the wedding. She has the experience and it showed. She knew exactly how to keep things running smoothly. Highly Recommend.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Travis, I appreciate the kind words and the strong recommendation. I try very hard to make the day... the best day ever! I take a lot of pride in what I do. With wedding planning causing some folks stress, I try to be the one thing you don't have to stress about when I'm asked to officiate!
    Laura J. Married on 07/10/2022

Authenticity and Attentiveness

Pam was recommended to me by a friend who also hired her to help with their wedding - I'm so grateful to get her information! Pam is a professional who clearly loves her job and making couples' dreams come true. She's attentive without being pushy. She's well connected and has tons of great ideas to build off of your own vision.
    Conor and I had to put our wedding on pause, due to COVID-19, but Pam offered to help us create a special day to celebrate what would have been our anniversary as well as understood when we had to postpone. She hasn't heard the last of me - the first step we'll take when we're ready to plan our new date will be to call Pam!!!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! This pandemic is the worst! I was so excited to be part of your weekend long celebration!

Loved the fact that you shared your dress photos with me! Found the lost cat! Found the Irish music you wanted! Crazy times!

Hoping to celebrate with you, in some way, when the world is a safer place!
  • Patrick
    Patrick H. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best planning services I could have asked for!

Pam was beyond incredible! I really just wanted to enjoy my wedding day and not have to run around trying to coordinate anything, and Pam exceeded my expectations as our day-of coordinator. She even went above and beyond with monthly check-ins and helping us recommend a sitter to one of our guests. I thought it might be hard for me to let go of control and just trust that everything would be planned and organize by someone else the day of my wedding, but I never had a doubt with Pam. She is incredibly organized and just a joy to work with. Thank you again for everything!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much. It was so wonderful working with you both to plan your special day. And oh my gosh, what a FUN wedding!! I wish you both all the love in the world...
  • Amy
    Amy V. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Day of Cordinator and more!

From the minute I talked to Pam, I knew she was going to be able to help make everything wonderful, fun, and relaxed. We met on a monthly basis even though she was going to be the day of coordinator. Every time we spoke she had such wonderful high energy and great recommendations that making our wedding choices was easy as can be. The day before and the day of our wedding had many details and moving parts but Pam was there to guide us get through all of our choices and make sure everything was laid out to perfection. We would recommend Pam in a heartbeat.

Amy!

Your wedding day was just as stunning as you were! We were honored to be part of your wedding! Thank-you for the positive review!
    xoxo,
    Pam
    Heather D. Married on 06/25/2022

Pam is the BEST!

My monthly meetings with Pam and her help throughout the wedding planning process kept me sane. She was like a surrogate mom to me! I could ask her anything, her advice was amazing… and my wedding day was so perfection with her running things. She understood what I wanted (and what I didn’t) and was a magician behind the scenes to make it all happen… so I didn’t worry about a single thing!!

I whole-heartedly recommend Pam! My wedding would not have been the same without her.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

It was so wonderful to work with you throughout your planning process and on your wedding day! Seeing your vision come to life and finding your perfect venue was awesome!!! I could totally feel the love throughout your day, not only with the two of you, but your family and friends.

All my best wishes to you! 💕

Kris M. Married on 06/24/2022

Could not be happier!

I was unfamiliar with the concept of a "day-of wedding planner," but my daughter (the bride) had been to many weddings where Pam had helped out the couple with their big day. Best. Decision. EVER. Pam and Kristen are probably the reason everything turned out PERFECTLY. Would hire Pam for any event, but especially for a wedding. Highly impressed! Just hire Pam -- you won't regret it!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

I enjoyed working with your daughter and her husband on their at home wedding! It took a little while to get there, thanks to Covid, but in the end there ceremony and reception was just what they envisioned!

All our best wishes to the newlyweds!
  • Dave
    Dave L. Married on 06/18/2022

Spectacular micro wedding

After a long officiant search, my wife and I are very glad that Pam had availability for our wedding day. We had a non-traditional micro wedding, which Pam had a very nice plan for after our initial consult. We changed the plan a few times, even during the week leading up to the wedding. Since it was a micro wedding, there was no rehearsal, and Pam showed up and delivered a very excellent ceremony the day of. My wife and I could not be happier!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

I so loved your micro wedding! Your written vows to each other were so heart warming and the stories that your family members shared were so sweet! Loved that you added that piece into your ceremony.

All my best wishes to you!
    Brittni U. Married on 05/29/2022

Excellent!

Pam was everything we could have asked for and more in a wedding planner. She took the time to get to know our wedding day desires, budget, must haves and maybes. She informed us of options and helped us to determine what made the most sense for us! Pam took the time to meet with us monthly but offer her assistance truly whenever we needed it…and we used it! She was beyond thoughtful, kind and professional throughout our entire process. Pam gave us ideas, showed us new trends and helped us come up with our own unique wedding. Pam communicated with our vendors and made sure all of the final touches of our day were perfect. She thought of and handled absolutely everything! Without her - we wouldn’t have known where to start in the wedding planning process. We owe it all to her! I highly recommend meeting with Pam to see just what she is all about, you and your partner will be so glad that you did!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

I loved working with you both sooooo much! I loved helping you pull your vision together and see it all fall into place the day of. I'm glad you felt comfortable reaching out in between our monthly check ins! Your day was absolutely beautiful!

All my best wishes to you both!!!
    Jeane A. Married on 04/30/2022

Helpful plus more

Since a wedding planner helps you throughout the wedding planning process and on the wedding day, we wanted to interview Pam and her assistant to make sure we were compatible. We had a Facetime call, and Pam and her assistant were super friendly and made us feel comfortable.

She met with us at the venue and asked insightful questions that neither of us would have asked. It was a relief to have another person asking questions and getting information, so we could make informed decisions quickly.

Our wedding was supposed to occur in May 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we decided to postpone it. Pam was flexible in accommodating us within her schedule, and she advised us on what to do, such as contacting vendors and making sure everyone was available for the new date. She also went out of her way to send us a small gift during our initial wedding date, which we really appreciated it.

Pam and her assistant did a great job keeping all the activities moving at our reception. Pam also was able to help resolve an unexpected issue for one of our bridesmaid using her resources out of state. We highly recommend Pam! Thanks Pam for making our day special!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! Can't wait to celebrate with you both in 2021! It was totally my pleasure to guide you through the COVID-19 postponement process. I loved getting to meet you in person at your venue and doing a walk through with you!
    Cheyenne W. Married on 04/02/2022

Pam was wonderful!

From helping us plan our wedding, to guiding us when Covid struck and we had to reschedule, to orchestrating and officiating the big day: Pam was nothing short of amazing. I spoke with her monthly for over a year about planning every detail. She put my mind at ease for so many things I had worries over and did it all with a smile. She’s so bubbly and easy to get along with that she made the whole process easy. I couldn’t picture it happening any other way and I’m grateful Pam was there to help it all happen.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! Loved working with you both. You are definitely my extended family now! You had an amazing team of vendors who were a joy to work with. All my best wishes!!!
  • W
    William S. Married on 11/04/2021

Above and Beyond with a Personal Touch

Pam is a wedding planner with an arsenal of knowledge, connections, experience, talent and patience! She listened intently, found everything to meet the bride and groom's expectations and made their wedding truly and beautifully their own. The bride and groom were able to enjoy their wedding day without worry!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you William! We were delighted to be there for you! So happy we were able to provide you both with a relaxing day, with no worries, so you could simply your day!!!

Best Wishes to you both on a long happy marriage!
    Jared G. Married on 10/30/2021

Awesome time!

We were one of the weddings that was delayed by Covid, and Pam was with us pre-pandemic, for a small celebration during the pandemic, and for our final largest celebration this past autumn. With countless phone calls, texts, and emails, she made it possible to have an amazing time despite how hectic the past couple of years have been. We would recommend Pam to anyone getting married in Massachusetts or beyond!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awwww, thanks so much for allowing me to be with you through all of your planning. It was my pleasure to help steer you through Covid and get you to the day you both envisioned….even with the rain.

All my best wishes to you!
  • Karina
    Karina S. Married on 09/18/2021

Great Experience

It was great working with Pam, she was always incredibly responsive and cheerful. We appreciated her monthly check ins leading up to the wedding to keep us on track. Wedding day went smoothly, we were glad we had her there!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Karina. We really enjoyed working with you to make your wedding exactly the way you wanted it! The venue you selected was perfect in every way!

Wishing you much love and happiness in your future!
    Ashley O. Married on 09/07/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Pretty sure Pam will forever be apart of our family now. My husband and I are so blessed to have had her officiate our wedding! She even gave me an idea to do a first look with my dad which was the best thing I could’ve asked for! She has such a kind soul and went above and beyond mine and my husbands expectations!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Aww! Loved your day, your ceremony, your family! Everything was "magical!" You too, will be forever apart of my family!

Wishing you all the best wishes for happiness and love in your lives!
    Angela Married on 09/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Fabulous, Caring...Not Enough Words!!!

COVID really put a damper on my daughter’s wedding plans but Pamela was our rescue. She provided venues and all the details. I gave her a rough idea what my daughter wanted for her wedding and she delivered. Pamela went above and upon; video calls, emails and pictures. She was amazing and thorough with planning. However, our daughter and her now husband were not able to travel due to COVID restrictions. The wedding was cancelled (put on hold), until travel restrictions were lifted to come to the U.S. Once they were able to travel, they decided on a small intimate wedding. They wanted Pamela to be apart of their special day. Pamela flew to our location and officiate the wedding. The wedding was amazing and everything my daughter and son-in-law had hoped for. Pamela will always be apart of our family now!! She was a true blessing!! Everyone looking for a wedding planner, officiant or both; you can’t go wrong with Pamela!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Angela!!! It was such a delight to marry your wonderful daughter! Your family is truly forever part of mine now. Her wedding was everything she dreamed of and more. So much love! All the best wishes to them as they travel their journey through life together.
  • Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We would have been lost without Pam!!

My husband and I recently hosted a wedding ceremony & reception on our property for ~ 160 guests. We could not have pulled it off without Pam! To start, we met frequently in the months, weeks and days leading up to the event to plan and finalize all details such as decorations, vendor arrivals, seating charts, timelines, etc. Pam contacted and synced up with each vendor prior to the day of to confirm details such as their arrival times, planned departure times, etc. On the day of Pam and her assistant managed the setting of decorations, greeting and handling of vendors upon their arrival, parking, greeting of guests upon their arrival. I am sure I am forgetting something because I was inside getting ready and not having to worry about these details, which is the whole point!! :) Also, I hired the majority of my vendors on Pam's referral and they were all top notch; she knows very well the industry. I'd be remiss if I did not mention that Pam is a lovely person, very easy to get along with, and i very much enjoyed working together with her to create what was a phenomenal wedding day.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! Loved your wedding, you two, your family, your friends.... Everything was beautiful! So glad we were able to share your special day! Much love and best wishes to you both!
  • Kristen
    Kristen T. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring Pam was HANDS DOWN one of the BEST decisions!!

Going into our wedding planning we didn't think we would need or hire a wedding planner. We quickly learned there were so many things we couldn't do or didn't want to do leading up to and on the day of our wedding. We reached out to Pam who promptly responded and we hired her as it was easy to see she was a great fit for us. From that moment right through our wedding day she went above and beyond and was there for us every step of the way to make sure our wedding day was perfect. She is kind, organized, knowledgeable, super helpful and a blessing to have around on your wedding day. She set up so much for us at the venue ceremony and reception spaces on our wedding day while we couldn't be there and we didn't want to rely on friends or family to do this. She also helped with cueing us during the ceremony and reception. She also helped create a detailed timeline that she shared with all of our vendors. Overall she made our day easy and stress free for us. We highly recommend Pam and would hire her 10 times over!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Kristen! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and your amazing team of vendors to help create such a magical wedding day for you. I wish you and your hubby a lifetime filled with love and all the joy that you felt on your most special day!
    Anita J. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would not have gotten through it without her!

Let me first say that even if you are an entertainer extraordinaire and super organized, the stress of your own wedding is incredible (both emotionally and logistically). If you don't think you need a wedding coordinator, please reconsider and at least get day-of services (like we did).

My now husband was at first not sure about the money we were spending on this, when he felt his family could help us with the logistics. But the morning of the wedding, we had a bunch of unopened boxes and half-set up tables under the tent in our backyard, with post it notes stuck to them to say what they were and where they might go, and he looked at me and said "OK - now I get it. If she does even just this part so we don't have to, she is worth every penny and then some". (Spoiler alert: she did much more).

We chose Pam over others because she was affordable (her day-of services were about $1000 less than others), and because her warmth, enthusiasm, and kindness were reflected in our first phone call. I was incredibly stressed about planning a wedding but talking to her was so reassuring, because it was clear she was expert in this. Despite just providing "day-of services", we had several calls in the weeks leading up to the wedding, so that she knew clearly what our vision and goals were, and she could make suggestions about things we weren't sure about. Her suggestions were great!

The day of, the aforementioned tent was stunningly beautiful by the time we arrived for the reception. She had coordinated with all of my vendors and I didn't get a single phone call about an issue. Everything went smoothly, and she and her assistant Laurie (who is also wonderful and fantastic, by the way) worked tirelessly behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly, to read the crowd, and to both set up and break down both our church and backyard tent reception locations.

I cannot recommend Pam (and Laurie) more highly. Please call them. It is more than worth the money spent.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! You are so sweet! I loved pulling your vision together to make your wedding day perfect!!! Always my goal to make the wedding day 100% stress free for the couples! All our best wishes to you and Andrew!! 💕
illustration stars