Events By Pamela Joy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• User2931360
    I found that Pam was very kind and easy going and open for any ideas with setting things up. Very professional

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you. All my best wishes to you in the future!
    Laura J. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Authenticity and Attentiveness

Pam was recommended to me by a friend who also hired her to help with their wedding - I'm so grateful to get her information! Pam is a professional who clearly loves her job and making couples' dreams come true. She's attentive without being pushy. She's well connected and has tons of great ideas to build off of your own vision.
    Conor and I had to put our wedding on pause, due to COVID-19, but Pam offered to help us create a special day to celebrate what would have been our anniversary as well as understood when we had to postpone. She hasn't heard the last of me - the first step we'll take when we're ready to plan our new date will be to call Pam!!!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! This pandemic is the worst! I was so excited to be part of your weekend long celebration!

Loved the fact that you shared your dress photos with me! Found the lost cat! Found the Irish music you wanted! Crazy times!

Hoping to celebrate with you, in some way, when the world is a safer place!
  • William
    William S. Married on 11/04/2021

Above and Beyond with a Personal Touch

Pam is a wedding planner with an arsenal of knowledge, connections, experience, talent and patience! She listened intently, found everything to meet the bride and groom's expectations and made their wedding truly and beautifully their own. The bride and groom were able to enjoy their wedding day without worry!
  • Karina
    Karina S. Married on 09/18/2021

Great Experience

It was great working with Pam, she was always incredibly responsive and cheerful. We appreciated her monthly check ins leading up to the wedding to keep us on track. Wedding day went smoothly, we were glad we had her there!
  • Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 06/26/2021

We would have been lost without Pam!!

My husband and I recently hosted a wedding ceremony & reception on our property for ~ 160 guests. We could not have pulled it off without Pam! To start, we met frequently in the months, weeks and days leading up to the event to plan and finalize all details such as decorations, vendor arrivals, seating charts, timelines, etc. Pam contacted and synced up with each vendor prior to the day of to confirm details such as their arrival times, planned departure times, etc. On the day of Pam and her assistant managed the setting of decorations, greeting and handling of vendors upon their arrival, parking, greeting of guests upon their arrival. I am sure I am forgetting something because I was inside getting ready and not having to worry about these details, which is the whole point!! :) Also, I hired the majority of my vendors on Pam's referral and they were all top notch; she knows very well the industry. I'd be remiss if I did not mention that Pam is a lovely person, very easy to get along with, and i very much enjoyed working together with her to create what was a phenomenal wedding day.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! Loved your wedding, you two, your family, your friends.... Everything was beautiful! So glad we were able to share your special day! Much love and best wishes to you both!
  • Kristen
    Kristen T. Married on 05/22/2021

Hiring Pam was HANDS DOWN one of the BEST decisions!!

Going into our wedding planning we didn't think we would need or hire a wedding planner. We quickly learned there were so many things we couldn't do or didn't want to do leading up to and on the day of our wedding. We reached out to Pam who promptly responded and we hired her as it was easy to see she was a great fit for us. From that moment right through our wedding day she went above and beyond and was there for us every step of the way to make sure our wedding day was perfect. She is kind, organized, knowledgeable, super helpful and a blessing to have around on your wedding day. She set up so much for us at the venue ceremony and reception spaces on our wedding day while we couldn't be there and we didn't want to rely on friends or family to do this. She also helped with cueing us during the ceremony and reception. She also helped create a detailed timeline that she shared with all of our vendors. Overall she made our day easy and stress free for us. We highly recommend Pam and would hire her 10 times over!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Kristen! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and your amazing team of vendors to help create such a magical wedding day for you. I wish you and your hubby a lifetime filled with love and all the joy that you felt on your most special day!
    Jeane A. Married on 05/02/2021

Helpful plus more

Since a wedding planner helps you throughout the wedding planning process and on the wedding day, we wanted to interview Pam and her assistant to make sure we were compatible. We had a Facetime call, and Pam and her assistant were super friendly and made us feel comfortable.

She met with us at the venue and asked insightful questions that neither of us would have asked. It was a relief to have another person asking questions and getting information, so we could make informed decisions quickly.

Our wedding was supposed to occur in May 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we decided to postpone it. Pam was flexible in accommodating us within her schedule, and she advised us on what to do, such as contacting vendors and making sure everyone was available for the new date. She also went out of her way to send us a small gift during our initial wedding date, which we really appreciated it.

We still haven't had our wedding reception, but we are happy to have Pam on our side and look forward to planning it with her.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! Can't wait to celebrate with you both in 2021! It was totally my pleasure to guide you through the COVID-19 postponement process. I loved getting to meet you in person at your venue and doing a walk through with you!
    Suzanne A. Married on 10/17/2020

Suzanne and Adam’s Wedding

Our experience with Pam was amazing from our first phone call...we could sense her love of planning weddings from the beginning. Every time we spoke, you could hear her excitement and enthusiasm. All of her suggestions aligned with our wedding vision. She was extremely organized and kept us to our timeline. She assisted us the day before the wedding with a vendor situation that could have become contentious, however, she handled it with grace and professionalism on our behalf. Then the wedding day came...she ensured that all of the final details were perfect! She went above snd beyond to make the day special! She made us feel calm with her presence! We will certainly miss working with Pam and recommend her to all brides/grooms who are planning their own weddings during this challenging time. As my husband says, “She was awesome!” Thank you again, Pam, we will be forever grateful! ❤️

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! You were so awesome and wonderful to work with! I loved getting to know you, your family and dearest friends.

All the best to you both. Wishing you much love and happiness! 💕
  • Suzie
    Suzie K. Married on 10/11/2020

Pam Is Outstanding!

Do yourself a favor and hire Pam! We hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding, and it was the best decision we made. From our first meeting on, she was so friendly and sweet. Her bubble personality makes her such a delight to work with. She checked in with me once a month leading up to the wedding helping to keep us on track with planning. She was always available for questions or advice, and helped ease my anxiety along the way. We ended up postponing our original wedding plan for 2020, and held a micro-wedding instead. We decided to add her services for the micro-wedding to set up our backyard reception. I sent her a list of items and where they should go, and she set everything up perfectly! I am a perfectionist, especially when it comes to events, and she really exceeded my expectations. Pam is an absolute pleasure to work with, and has such great insight and ideas. My husband and I highly recommend her services. We can’t wait to work with her again for the big celebration! Thank you, Pam!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Awww! You’re so sweet! My pleasure to help you on your original date during Covid. I am so excited for your bigger celebration as well!!!
  • Steven
    Steven L. Married on 08/15/2020

Pamela White was simply amazing!!!

When we were planning our wedding, my fiancee and I were not sure if we needed a wedding planner. We are both control freaks and figured we could handle everything on our own. My fiancee met Pamela White at a bridal expo and decided we could use her help! Other than deciding to propose to my now wife, this was the best decision ever! Pamela helped us to visualize and plan the experience we wanted for both ourselves and our guests. She helped us to consider details we never would have thought of on our own. Leading up to the wedding, we did not feel streseed out because we knew we had every little detail planned and we knew we were ready with all of Pamela's guidance, execution and communication skills! Pamela contacted each and every person working the wedding to make sure each and every little detail was known and covered so everyone shared and executed the same vision. The day of the wedding was amazing! We're not sure how she did it, but Pamela remembered every little detail. She made our dream come to life! Everything happened exactly how we visioned it would, and that is no accident. I believe Pamela truly cares and wants to make sure your wedding day is special! We have zero hesitation in recommending Pamela to anyone!!! We plan to use her at future events. Our wedding would have been amazing no matter what........but Pamela made sure it was exactly what we hoped it would be!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Your wedding was beautiful! All the details that you incorporated into your day were so touching!

All my best wishes to you both! It was wonderful getting to know you and help you with your special day!
    Lisa B. Married on 08/08/2020

Pam is FABULOUS to work with!

My husband and I chose to hire a day of wedding coordinator just to make sure everything flowed smoothly on our day. Pam exceeded my expectations! I was just thinking I’d hear from her the month before the wedding and that she would just execute our plan the day of. But not Pam! She was in contract with me monthly the whole year prior to the event. As we got closer , she continually ran through checklists, to do list , even taking on the initiative to personally reach out to vendors during the pandemic to see where they were at etc. we ran into several hurdles due to planning a wedding during Covid 19, however Pam did not stress or worry once! She remained calm and kept helping me find solutions. She is very organized and professional. Pam has such a relaxing vibe. She kept me relaxed the whole day of the wedding and kept everything flowing nicely! I will definitely miss working with her and highly recommend her!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

I loved working with you! In the wake of canceling, postponing, and drastically altering wedding plans, couples were forced to rely on their team of wedding professionals more than ever. You had a great team of professionals who definitely went above and beyond to carry out your vision on your wedding day. Through it all, you never lost site of the meaning of your day. Wishing you much love and happiness.
    Samantha S. Married on 07/25/2020

Very caring

Pam has been incredible to work with! While the pandemic have ultimately changed our plans and Pam isn't available on site on our new day she was invaluable in finding vendors and making the connections to make our (postponed) day special!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! This pandemic is the worst! I was so excited to be there for you on your special day!
    Hoping to celebrate with you, in some way, when the world is a safer place!
  • Charlie+Ali
    Ali V. Married on 07/10/2020

LOVE Pam White! Amazing Wedding Coordinator / Planner!!!

We can't say enough positive things about Pam White. We had interviewed a handful of Day-Of-Wedding Coordinators but Pam stood out the most to us. She had such positive energy and was passionate about making sure our day was as seamless as possible. We knew right away, that Pam was the one!

Even though we only hired Pam as a Day-of-Coordinator, it did not stop her from working with us months before the wedding! I was so impressed that she went out of her way to check-in with us regularly to make sure she had all of the latest information and knew every detail about our wedding.

We had to reschedule our wedding reception in Massachusetts (due to Coronavirus). But fortunately, we are still doing a small intimate ceremony on our original date! So we won't have the opportunity to work with Pam at our wedding but we know that she would have done a phenomenal job.

Pam is the absolute BEST. We would recommend to her anyone! She is super professional, organized, and most of all personable. Do yourself a favor and hire Pam :)

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

You are such a wonderful couple! I loved every aspect of your original wedding plans and was super excited to be part of your day. While I won't be there to see you get married, thank you COVID, I will most definitely be there in spirit.

Wishing you a life filled with love, laughter, friends and family.

Best,

Pam
    Kate Married on 06/13/2020

Pam is Wonderful

Though covid has delayed our plans for a 2020 wedding, Pam has been such a pleasure to work with. She is positive, considerate, and incredibly organized. She develops a shared spreadsheet where the couple can add ideas, track vendors, provide contact information, and refine scheduling all in one convenient place. She checks in regularly via phone call to move the planning process along and troubleshoot any problems that we may be running into. Pam thinks of everything!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

You're so sweet! I've really enjoyed planning with you both and meeting your parents. Love the vision that you have for your wedding!

Can't wait to celebrate with you on your new date in 2021! :-)
    Mary G. Married on 06/06/2020

Above and Beyond!

Pam was one of the best decisions we made in our long wedding planning process. We ended up postponing our wedding a year due to COVID and changing from a formal venue to our backyard, and we wanted a "day off" coordinator to help everything run smoothly. Through all of the stress of the pandemic and replanning our wedding, Pam was a constant source of positive energy. She was super organized and helped us stay motivated and on track with our planning with our monthly calls. She also reminded me of a number of logistical things I wouldn't have known we needed for a backyard wedding. She coordinated with all of our vendors and on the day of our wedding I never had to pick up a call, respond to a text, or deal with any logistics; she took over and gracefully coordinated the entire event. It went off without a single hitch and it was the absolute best day of our lives. We were so lucky to be able to relax and take it all in, and that was in large part thanks to Pam. She went above and beyond and was worth every penny, and then some!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a true pleasure to work with you both! Your backyard wedding was so elegant! All the special touches you had were a lovely reflection on you two.

Wishing you all the best!
    Catherine R. Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We could not have pulled off our special day without Pam. She was a rockstar. Went above and beyond to find the perfect spot based on everything we told her. She really took the time to get us and execute our vision! The day was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to Pam! She was responsive and organized, had all the tools to help us and she even married us, the ceremony was so special and she did a lovely job. Smiling and happy the entire time! She was amazing!
  • Kierstyn
    Kierstyn P. Married on 10/19/2019

10 out of 5 stars!

Pam is the most detailed event planners I have even interacted with. Pam and her assistant, Kristen made our wedding absolutely perfect.

I honestly don’t think all day I was asked one question by any of the vendors they all went to Pam and she had all the answers.

You don’t need to read anymore; hire Pam!!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

It was such a pleasure to assist you with your wedding planning and on the day of. Your ceremony was so sweet, your officiant did a remarkable job with your vows. Everything was beautiful, even the weather! All my best wishes to you both!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen P. Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome. Pam was right on point every step of the way.

Pam was exceptional in all that she did. Pam played a very integral part Before mad during the wedding. I highly recommend her services and would definitely use Pam’s services again. As the Mother of the Bride she made me feel at ease and I was able to enjoy the ceremony and reception.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure assisting your family with this very special day. So glad we were able to assist you at the end of the evening by getting all the decorations packed into your car.
    Ted W. Married on 08/18/2019

Experienced, self driven organizer

Pam was wonderful. She has the experience and drive necessary to know where to jump in and keep our event organized and low impact for me. I couldn't have asked for anything more and recommend her without reservations.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Such a joy to work with you and your family for the wedding weekend celebrations! What a great event! The venue was the perfect space for your gathering!

So glad I got to witness your singing debut!!!! :-) . Well done!
  • Linda
    Linda H. Married on 08/05/2019

Three days of love, joy and music

Pam was wonderful to work with. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she provided detailed spreadsheets which helped us stay organized. She was responsive to phone calls and emails along the way. Two days before the wedding, Pam met with us and the venue staff to go over all the logistics. She returned the next day to coordinate the rehearsal and also worked with our musicians to perfect the timing of the various selections for the processional. She returned on the wedding day in plenty of time to put out "little fires" and stayed late to assure that every detail was perfect... and it was!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Loved working with your daughter, and now husband! Your entire family was so awesome! Your DJ's were amazing! How fun! They totally kept the dance floor packed.

I can't believe the luck we had in the weather. I wish we had a photo of all of us on our "weather aps!" LOL The fact that at ceremony time the sky cleared for us, with storms all around, was amazing.

Wishing Julia and Doug much love, health, happiness and joy in their future.
  • Maryann
    Maryann N. Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome event planners

I do not have enough words to express how grateful I was the day of my daughter’s wedding with the team that was sent. David and Kristine were awesome ! They worked so hard, they never stopped, they were always calm and smiling, it all went so smoothly…. Thank you very much!!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Maryann! David and Kristin said the event was amazing! Great food and great music! Beautiful! They loved assisting you on your daughter's wedding day. So happy we were able to assist you on such an important day so you could enjoy every moment!
    Susan M. Married on 06/20/2019

Perfect Party Planner

Pam is very positive, kind and patient. She helped me figure out what I needed/wanted for my party. She has a great list of vendors for anything you need. During the party, I was just able to socialize and dance and not worry about details and logistics. I highly recommend Pam

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

Sue, it was such a pleasure to help you with your wedding celebration! I loved all of your ideas and was so happy I could help you bring them to life!

Of course we had the hottest day of the summer for your outdoor event. I laughed when your husband met me at my car and said he was going to get a sprinkler. I almost brought one!!! I should have gone with my gut on that! We all had the same idea....stay cool!

Loved meeting all your family and friends. A grand time was had by all, despite the heat. I was glad to hear that the DJ was willing to stay longer, once the heat broke a bit, so the die hard dancers could dance later!

Cheers!
  • Jacques
    Jacques V. Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent & organized wedding coordinator!

Pam provided a helpful organized timeline early on in the planning processes to assist us with decision making and booking vendors to make sure we secured our favorites. On the wedding day she was extremely helpful in making sure everything ran to time (actually went ahead of schedule) and our day was perfect and ran smoothly with zero hiccups. We would definitely recommend her service, it look all the stress out of coordinating arrival times and specific needs with each of our vendors at our DIY venue. Pam really helped make sure our day was exactly what we wanted!

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

You guys are so sweet! Loved your wedding so much! You had the perfect weather! Loved your bubble machines! Can't wait to see the photos! Much love to you both! Wish you both tons of . health and happiness in your future!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 06/01/2019

A great and supportive partner

We had an excellent time working with Pam. She coached us through decisions throughout the lead-up to the wedding, was very flexible in working with us during our short time to prepare, and executed everything flawlessly during the event.

Events By Pamela Joy's reply:

You both were amazing to work with! I loved our bi-weekly check ins on the phone. It was great to hear you both get excited about the process and your progress! Loved meeting your friends and family!

Much love, health & happiness to you!