Events By Nouveau Reviews

Events By Nouveau 2
Events By Nouveau 3
  • Mrs.C to-be

jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

I was absolutely happy with my wedding flowers! Marja and Christine did an amazing job putting together my bouquets and arrangements. They did everything I asked for and there were not any surprising costs. I was hesitant at first with going with them because you first pay $1000 (which goes towards the overall cost) and then they itemize everything. I was afraid we could not afford them, but they really can work with any budget. Our wedding was about $40,000 and I spend only about $3000 for flowers and decor. They really are the best! If you go with Nouveau, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/28/2009

Caycee · Married on 08/01/2009

CHRISTINA AND HER TEAM ARE AWESOME! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR WORK! ALL MY FLOWERS, DECOR, AND LINENS WERE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND SHE MADE THAT HAPPEN! GREAT JOB!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Anna · Married on 07/25/2009

Christina is a genius! Great work! Our wedding was original and beautiful!

Sent on 03/05/2010

Susan · Married on 07/10/2009

Very creative & innovative florist. Christina can create whatever you can imagine for your perfect wedding. Beautiful work and very helpful. She has unique rentals for the reception as well. She listens to what you imagine and skillfully guides you through the selection process to create exactly what you imagined. We had a lot of flowers for our wedding & all white reception with orchids, mini calla lilly's & sea glass - really beautiful. Her costs are reasonable for & her flower selection vast. Highly recommend Nouveau Flowers.

Sent on 07/14/2009
  • stephmiller

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2009

Christina has an amazing gift for event design. After talking to a few other florists and not really feeling like they understood what I wanted, she completely "got" me. I mumbled a few inarticulate descriptions of what I envisioned for our wedding day, and she translated my vision into exactly what I wanted but much, much, much better. She is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I gave her a limit, and she stayed within our boundaries. She was honest with me when I asked which items would add an impact to our event design and which items were unnecessary. Her store is every bride's dream, and I've been told she has a warehouse full of even more dreamy things. Our dining tables were beautiful wood tables, covered in a cluster of turquoise vases, pots, candles, rocks, etc. and gorgeous white orchids. Our adirondack chairs, beautiful cake table, cafe lighting, indoor florals, and ceremony decor were also provided and designed by Christina. Her staff arrived just minutes after our reception was over to pick things up, and they did so in such an organized and quick manner. She really knows her stuff & is GREAT at what she does! Feel free to look at our wedding pictures on my blog (www.cupcakemom.wordpress.com) to see what Christina did for our wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Ragan · Married on 10/18/2008

Christina at Nouveau is wonderful. Her vision is very modern and she made my wedding flowers and decor beautiful. All I had to do was give her my colors and tell her the look i was going for and then i let her run with it and it all turned our gorgeous and better than i ever could have imagined. I would definetly recommend Nouveau!

Sent on 10/31/2008

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2017

Events by Nouveau is a top notch company. They exceeded our expectations and completely nailed the vibe and look we wanted. They provided the chairs, linens, tables, flowers, driftwood accents, candles, and more. It was extremely beautiful and they went above and beyond to make sure every setting was perfect. We worked directly with Carley and she did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

I had a fabulous experience with Nouveau and Carley in particular. It was exactly what I wanted (and more) and I was not the most specific or particular bride. Carley really understood my style, even though I probably didn't articulate it very well, and created the classic, elegant look for me with the perfect touch of casualness. My bouquet and flowers were stunning. I have been in over 10 weddings and attended upwards of 50 and cannot recall bouquets I loved more than my own! She also worked with me in revising the proposal to take my budget into account. I felt very comfortable letting them know I had to remove things from the proposal to fit into my budget and they were happy to accommodate me. Carley is so friendly, passionate about what she does, creative and very easy to work with. Great experience overall.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Mallory · Married on 11/08/2014

Christina and her team were wonderful to work with. They took my ideas and created exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. They were creative and very flexible with our budget. I would absolutely recommend them to others!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

My wedding flowers were gorgeous!! They really captured my vision within my budget and they were very personable. Lisa even came out to my rehearsal to make sure she set it up exactly to my likings. The only thing I would change was my response time. I was trying to plan my wedding from another state so I only had email/phone calls to get this together. I had to change a couple things and sometimes I had to wait several weeks to get the new proposal. Other than that everything was great and the wait time was worth it!!! On behalf of my family and friends.... the flowers and arch were perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

All the flowers for our wedding were exactly what I had envisioned and asked for. The bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely perfect and the magnolia leaf wreaths were stunning. We also utilized some furniture from Nouveau and we couldn't have been happier with the lounge, the star lights and cake table. We had to utilize our plan B rain plan due to expectant rain for our big day and Nouveau provided us with some last minute decorative items such as a chandelier and lanterns that really made the the tents feel more elegant. My bouquet was beautiful and the perfect size.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/21/2011

Christine at Nouveau did a wonderful job of working with our budget and creating a beautiful reception for us and our guests to enjoy! We wanted some clean and preppy for our midday, outdoor wedding reception and Christine made it happen! I don’t think there is a think I would have changed that she did. Simple and beautiful.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Beth · Married on 08/02/2008

She has a wonderful vision and listens to what you want on your wedding day. Just watch her pricing and what it includes.

Sent on 08/28/2008

LaDonna · Married on 07/10/2017

I worked with Ashley from Events by Nouveau and she was AWESOME--I highly recommend her! As I was in a totally different state and new to planning a wedding, she was invaluable to me. Ashley answered every question and concern in a timely and sincere fashion. Then, in the big day...the flowers were so amazingly beautiful! She made my daughter's vision a reality.!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Sonia · Married on 05/16/2015

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have been happier with the arrangements and the bouquets. I just gave them a very basic idea as to what we were looking for and was very pleasantly surprised with the results.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2011

Christina and her team at Nouveau are fabulous! They really helped bring our carnival vision to fruition. It was so amazing to see every detail we'd been planning for the past year pull together the day of. Being in the entertainment industry and throwing events ourselves it was so refreshing to see a team work as hard as we do at our events. If you are looking for someone to execute your unique dream wedding Nouveau is the way to go:)

Sent on 06/03/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2010

I highly recommend Nouveau!!! Their work speaks for itself. Our wedding was elegant and beautiful. It was everything we had hoped and more than I had imagined. They are true artists and you are in very good hands.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2010

Nouveau was GREAT! I live in Texas and they are in Florida and all of our communication was done through phone and email. On top of that, I was a last minute bride who really didn't know what I wanted. I simply called them about two months before my wedding, told them what I had in mind and what I didn't want and they made it happen. They did MORE than I could have asked for and my wedding was perfect. Marja also coordinated the rehearsal and wedding for me and I didn't have to worry about a thing. If you want to have your dream wedding with beautiful flowers and be able to not stress about a thing then choose Nouveau Flowers and Marja for your wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2010
  • F

Stephanie · Married on 04/11/2008

Absolutely breathtaking design for our wedding. I could not have asked for more! Christina is so creative and even made a traditional wedding/reception seem modern and elegant. My style was Romantic Contemporary and she really made it a magical setting both at the church and the beach club where we held our reception. SOOOO Great! The fresh orchids were still alive 3 weeks later as I took home a beautiful bouquet of them from the reception. I would definitely recommend orchids for your primary flower. I never knew they were so gorgeous.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Cammi · Married on 12/31/2016

Carley was wonderful to work with and made the wedding look magical! Events by Nouveau was one of the 3 options of florists with a wedding at WaterColor, and they were the most responsive and willing to work with our budget. Carley called me and we talked through my preliminary vision for the wedding. I could tell how passionate she is about doing this as she was brainstorming ideas while I was describing what I had envisioned. During our face to face planning meeting, she was able to review the proposal with us and show us around their INCREDIBLE warehouse. It was great getting to see a lot of the decorations then. Between then and the wedding Carley was great about answering emails and talked with my mom on the phone a few times as some concerns with having enough lighting came up. One thing I really appreciated was her willingness to work with our budget and still make everything extraordinarily beautiful. Everything day of was beyond what I had anticipated. Carley really wen the extra mile for us, and even had a few surprise goodies like fancy chargers at the head table. Those extra special touches meant a lot to me, and said a lot about Carley! I'd definitely recommend using Events by Nouveau.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

3.5

Nouveau did an amazing job at our wedding! They provided us with our bouquets, seating, table decorations, and would have been willing to provide anything else we would have required! They did a great job of making our design dream into a reality. While their services are expensive, I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • JB_KY

JB · Married on 05/19/2012

Nouveau not only put together my floral arrnagements but also designed and furnished the entire ceremony and reception space. I felt that they really took the time to get to know my style and put together a beautiful and coherent space. Some of the boquets weren't completely fresh but they looked amazing. I got many compliments on the presentation of the altar, it was pretty bare without their help. Overall, a very positive experience.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Dawn · Married on 06/19/2010

creativity and uniqueness best describes the decor of Nouveau put together for my wedding, very beautiful and elegant!

Sent on 07/07/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/21/2009

Nouveau Flowers was so much fun to work with. They can create floral excellence with any budget. The creative vision and unique style stands out above all the rest. The overall wedding planning process was fantastic. They transformed my floral ideas into a personalized dream wedding. It was a joy to work with such talent.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2009

3.0

Amazing is the only word I can use to describe. My reception was what it was because of Nouveau...absolutely stunning.

Sent on 04/15/2010