Events by L Reviews

Events by L 5
Events by L 6
Events by L 7

Debbie Evans · Getting married on 04/02/2020

If you want your Dream Day, hire Events by L!

Don't waste your time interviewing other wedding planners - the L's are the Dream Team! They will bring your dream wedding to reality. They went above and beyond to take the reigns for our wedding after there were some problems with another wedding planner we had stupidly hired first. They were such a breath of fresh air - extremely organized and their attention to detail is amazing. They enabled me to have a FLAWLESS wedding thanks to their incredible experience and connections. I was very worried about my wedding running smoothly until they stepped in - I never had to think about anything else after they took over. Their vision and understanding of colors, flowers, beautiful details like painting gold menus to make the color pop better... the list goes on. Their team is well trained and they're all a true team - they work well together and are happy to be a part of your day. They turned my wedding day into a fairy tale that people are still talking about almost a year later! Laurie and Lisa also have excellent relationships with the other various vendors (linens, chair rentals, catering mgr, bakery, etc). This made everything extremely easy because the vendors had worked together before and had a level of familiarity. Not to mention how talented they are at floral design. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking! Don't waste your time and look elsewhere! You'll thank us later!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Karen Block · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Coordinators!!!

I could not have done my wedding day without the help of Laurie and Lisa. They coordinated the day of and made sure that absolutely every detail was taken care of and that everything went off without a hitch. They took care of all the communication with my vendors, set up our ceremony and reception exactly as I had pictured it, and were overall just so easy and nice to work with. The value of their services is beyond anything I imagined and I am so thankful I was able to have them as a part of my wedding day. Thank you, Laurie and Lisa!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Amy Schmidt · Married on 07/06/2019

Phenominal Florists

Events by L was recommended to me by my wedding venue, and once we met with them, it was very obvious why they were so highly recommended! She definitely knows her stuff and is an amazing florist! They have been in this business for a long time and were able to help us stick to our budget by recommending ways to cut costs but still have a beautiful floral spread. Since they were so familiar with our venue, they also were familiar with the venue layout and the small details that mattered (e.g. the strong wind that is commonly present) and were able to recommend things to make our ceremony and reception look its best. They were responsive to all emails and was able to answer all the questions that I had. The day of the wedding, they delivered everything on time, and all the bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages were labeled. In addition, it was crazy hot that day, and they worked with the venue to ensure that our flowers would not sit out in the sun for hours before the wedding started. I would recommend Events by L for their amazing knowledge of all things floral and great service, for weddings or any other special events you are planning!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Janie Kudrow · Married on 06/22/2019

Stress Free Wedding

My husband and I can't thank the L's enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We had a pretty long engagement and we were in contact with them from the very beginning. They helped to keep us organized with every detail. We thoroughly enjoyed the planning process because of them.

When our wedding day finally came, everyone around me kept commenting on how calm I was. That's because I had full trust in Laurie, Lisa and their team to execute all of the details. Not only did they execute......they went above and beyond our expectations! We also used the L's for our florals. They turned out even better than we could have ever imagined!

Events by L is worth every single penny and will make your planning and decor process so much easier. EVENTS BY L WAS THE BEST WEDDING DECISION WE MADE!! I will truly miss working with them.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jenny

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2019

The L’s are perfectionist and will make your special perfect!

I don’t know where to start. The ladies went over and beyond for me. Especially the month leading up to my big day. We had a few hiccups during the wedding and the girls took care of them right away. They were open to extra meetings and held my hand throughout the entire wedding planning process. I settled with decor for my hall, well I thought I did. When my husband and I arrived at the banquet hall and did our first look in private of our room I CRIED!! Lisa and lauri went way above there job tile for me. I had the most beautiful decor set up, extras galore they surprised me with and most of all they had gotten my vision perfectly. The L’s are professional, prompt, caring, perfectionist, and the list can keep going. I could see their passion for what they do.
    I also had the L’s as my florist. They went over and beyond to work with me and budget so I didn’t feel like I was compromising on anything. Thanks ladies for making my day unbelievably perfect. I know it wouldn’t have been possible without your help. I look forward to working with you both in the future :))

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Events by L 12
    Events by L 13
    Events by L 14

Carol Murphey · Married on 04/06/2019

Beyond anything I could imagine!

Events by L did a fantastic job as our "Day Of" coordinators! I say "Day Of" very lightly, because they did a great deal of preparatory work prior to our wedding day. We met months before and then I happily handed Laurie and Lisa the reigns a month before my big day. I will never forget the weight that was lifted off of me that day!!!!!

Aside from that they did a great job helping us to select our wedding invitations at a fraction of the price that we anticipated it costing. I am still receiving compliments regarding our wedding invitations!

They communicated thoroughly through my endless texts/e-mails and were so patient with my indecisiveness. They really went beyond what we hired them for and helped give me so many awesome suggestions I never would have thought of...and I scoured Pinterest day in and day out!!

The L's and their entire team are so personable and worked very well with our vendors. They also had a great deal of connections that can help you make reputable vendor selections as well as help stretch your budget.:))

They also did the personal flowers for our wedding day and they were GORGEOUS!!! I received so many compliments on my bouquet as well as the bouquets that my bridesmaids carried. I was on a tight budget and DIY'd my decor or else they would have designed that too. Their work ia stunning!!!!!!

We love the L's and if you can't tell by my review I can't say enough good things about them!!! Thanks ladies. See you at John's company picnic this year that you are planning!!!!!! You ladies are the best!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Robin Fleetwood · Married on 01/12/2019

Simply Amazing -- That's What You Are!

Our corporate event exceeded my expectations. Not only did you create a great ambiance with the lounges, lighting, and music, but the food displays by your preferred vendors and your incredible floral designs were a work of art. And the entertainment? People are STILL talking about it. Our guests all enjoyed a wonderful evening. Thank you so much for making us look good. We are so lucky to have such a dynamic team managing our events and look forward to working with you on the next one.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

As we started our wedding planning process, our first step was to find a full-service wedding planner, but it was difficult to find someone to entrust with such an important day. We are so grateful we found Events by L!

The L's are absolutely professional, organized, have impeccable style, and truly care about your wedding -- they are the best in the business. They were always available during the planning process to answer any questions we had and offered their expert advice. They also made recommendations for vendors who delivered. Events by L truly executed our vision for our wedding day!

Thank you, Laurie and Lisa!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

I will never forget these sweet gals for being so supportive and helpful in planning our wedding. Their recommendations alone assisted in putting together an amazing team of vendors that made the day go so smoothly. Thank you to Laurie, Lisa, and Cindy for everything! The flowers were amazing, the decor placements perfect, it was a beautiful day I will never forget!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Events by L made our whole wedding experience so wonderful!!! We met in person a few times to discuss our vision, and we were on the same page from day one! Our flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen! They also made our day run so smooth by delivering flower to the girls and the guys, and also set up all the tables and cake at our reception and at our church! I would recommend Events by L to everyone!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Events by L 15
    Events by L 16
    Events by L 17
    Events by L 18
    Events by L 19
    Events by L 20

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You gave us the fairytale wedding we had always dreamed of. When I found the man of my dreams, the perfect wedding is what I envisioned and you delivered. It doesn’t get any more magical than marrying the perfect man at a beautiful venue, with family and friends present, and having everything absolutely perfect! Your time, experience and knowledge, decor suggestions and style as well as our awesome Bridal Assitant on the day of made our special day, that much more special. It’s hard enough thinking about planning a wedding while out of state a majority of the time for work, however, you made the whole process easy. Your communication, follow through, contacts, and vendors were amazing. The pictures and the memories make me choke up every time. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2018

I don't even know where to begin. AMAZING!! I am 150% satisfied with the QUALITY, SERVICE, and RESPONSIVENESS that, Laurie and Lisa, provided. These sisters went above and beyond for my picture-perfect wedding. If you need an event planner or florist LOOK NO FURTHER, yes, this is a sign, and take it! Where do I begin, Kim, Laurie, and Lisa first came to my house to discuss pricing and get an idea of what I was looking for. These ladies were the 3rd quote I received and yes, they were the cheapest! I had flowers galore. Let’s be real, every bride is looking on pintrest and finding exactly what she wants for her particular “vision”. The truth is I am not like other brides, my personality and taste is bold. Originally, I was only going to use Events by L for all the flowers at my wedding, until I found out my venue had a strict policy of setting up the day prior to my wedding, all decor needed to be set up the day of. Guess who was there? Laurie and Lisa. These ladies and Kim (Kim is the most amazing florist I have ever seen and yes I seen several) set up everything for me. From centerpieces, (which were all different) to my guestbook, card table, etc.… and simply made every detail stunning. They came over again to my house to get my vision of my centerpieces, took photos and were extremely through with everything. I honestly started to cry when I got my bouquet with just how gorgeous these flowers were. I know it sounds silly and if you knew me I am not much of a crier, even held the tears at my wedding.
    I got along with all of them SO well and by far the easiest vendors to work with. The L’s are truly sincere and go above and beyond meeting ANYONE’S expectations. Thank you, ladies, for making my day so magical, listening to all of my complaints with other vendors and taking the initiative to fulfill my dream wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Events by L 21
    Events by L 22
    Events by L 23
    Events by L 24

K · Married on 06/09/2018

Events by L has blown away all my expectations, especially after having met with so many disappointing vendors. It's important to be 100% upfront with your budget. Small or large, they will find a way to maximize what you give them to work with. They created the absolute most beautiful bouquets and decor for my wedding day. They took the existing beauty of my venue included my colors, added their vision and made it into my dream wedding. The Events by L team's kindness and care was extremely apparent throughout the entire set up with not one detail left out. Throughout the whole process, they were extremely quick and responsive to all communication. Their style and attention to every single detail cannot be matched by any other florist. L's what you created for me, I will never forget. If you are seeking a florist, I would look no further than Events by L!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/09/2018

Laurie and Lisa think of everything! Thanks to them, every last detail of our wedding was perfect. My only regret is that we didn't hire them earlier in the planning process. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

The Events by L Team did a wonderful job on our wedding. The entire team was very well organized and extremely professional in the way they interacted with all of our guests and vendors. Laurie and Lisa put in a lot of thoughtful details in everything that they touched, from the way they worked with our vision to the timeline they laid out for us and our vendors. They made sure that we were well taken care of by ensuring that my husband and I were hydrated and eating throughout the day. I especially appreciated how they were able to avert our cake troubles when it was delivered to the wrong venue many many miles away. Events by L was like a breath of fresh calming air that helped to ease my undercover wedding jitters throughout the day...for that, I will always be thankful to Laurie, Lisa, and their staff. I know they say that the Bride sets the tone for the wedding...but I believe it's the Wedding Planner that puts the Bride at ease to set such a relaxed and very chill tone to the special day. Kevin and I can not thank you enough Laurie and Lisa... weloved the way you took such great care of us!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Becky Woodyear · Married on 05/25/2018

The best wedding decision I made - and there were a LOT!!!

We are so happy to have had Laurie and Lisa looking after our wedding! In the lead up to the big day, they were always available to help with whatever question or crisis we had, doing so with ease and always with a smile and a laugh. On the wedding day, they were everywhere, making sure things were running smoothly, getting people to their places, making sure we had food and drinks, and helping to pack everything up as the day unfolded.

These ladies really went the extra mile for us and made us feel so much more relaxed as we prepared for our wedding. The day itself was perfect, and Laurie and Lisa are a big reason why. We would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you gals so much for all that you did. We truly can't thank you enough and we hope you enjoyed the gift baskets! You deserve them and so much more!!!

Becks

Sent on 10/15/2018

D · Married on 05/19/2018

Events by L did all the flowers for my wedding and they were terrific! I gave them my inspiration colors and they guided me in recommending the best flowers that would be in season and work with my vision. The bouquets were beautiful, they matched the colors and complimented the bridesmaids' dresses perfectly. My centerpieces were beautiful as well as my decor. I was so happy with everything! I look back on the photos and I am still impressed! I absolutely recommend Events by L for your wedding flowers and decor.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Gretchen Mathews · Married on 05/12/2018

We miss the L's already!

Laurie and Lisa and their entire Events by L crew were unbelievable! My now husband and I used them for full wedding planning, florals, bathroom baskets, custom signage, and so much more! They helped us out with SO much during the planning process. We can't thank them enough.

Among the many, many things they helped us with, they took so much time off of our plates putting together an awesome vendor team that was everything we had imagined and so much more. All of our vendors were top notch and we were able to actually relax in the months leading up to our big day thanks to the L's constantly checking in and keeping us on track.

My husband and I still can't get over how zen I was on the day of! It really was the best day of my life thus far and I owe it to the kind, supportive, organized ladies of Events by L. We are going to miss the L's so much! We love you ladies!!! Can't wait to have another reason to work with you both! ;)

Gretchen and Thomas

Sent on 10/30/2018

Katie Donaldson · Married on 04/14/2018

Hire these Ladies!

Events by L is amazing! I can't express how grateful the groom and I were to have them around for our wedding day. The L's are great at what they do, very sweet and caring, and truly want to you have a magical day. Months before the wedding, they provided us with fantastic vendors from photographers to caterers, so we did not have to spend countless hours finding the right vendor for us. They worked with us to nail down the details for the wedding and made a timeline that would include all the things we wanted to do and have happened for that day.

Fast forward to our actual wedding day. The whole team was very detail-oriented and attentive to what we needed. Their floral design was breathtaking! The day goes by so fast and you're so overwhelmed, but the team was there to make sure the whole day was taken care of, down to the small details. Like making sure my hair was out of my face for photos, providing us water so we were hydrated, fixing loose threads on my dress, etc. Everyone on the team went above and beyond our expectations.

I've had some friends try to have weddings without a planner, and the brides spent the day stressed out about the small details. If you want to ENJOY your wedding day, and not worry and stress, then hire Events by L!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Maria · Married on 12/22/2017

We will definitely recommend Events by L to future clients, family, and friends. Laurie and Lisa made our experience enjoyable and seamless by providing great customer service, attention to detail, and professionalism. We look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Chanel · Married on 09/03/2017

If you're thinking of hiring wedding planners, stop looking and hire the L's! And even if you don't think you need a wedding planner, you should still hire the L's! The best decision I made for the wedding, was hiring the L sisters. We hired them as a full-time planner, and they are amazing at what they do. They provided us with all the right tools to plan our big day, introduced us to some amazing vendors, and overall just gave me so much peace of mind. They also provided emotional support during those break-down moments, haha. Just a few examples of how amazing they are: (1) Our ushers were late to the venue. The L's took over the usher duties until they arrived, (2) After the ceremony we had to rush to get pictures and the L's had all our "pictures supplies" ready to go for us, (3) A day before the wedding, A DAY, we needed something to be added into the reception schedule at the last minute. The L's didn't even bat an eye and made it happen. Honestly I could go on for days for all the amazing things they did for us on all the days leading up to the wedding and day-of. If you hire these ladies, you will not regret it, and will know that you are in the best hands!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

When beginning the wedding process, I did my due diligence. Not only did I hold phone interviews, I had second in-person interviews as well. I decided on the L's not because of price, but because of their value in their ability to put my now husband and me at ease. They never pressured us in any way and were fun, outgoing and professional from the start. Since the beginning, their main focus was to make our ideal wedding come true no matter how elaborate our dreams may have been.

The L's were so great to work with. They were quick at responding and went above and beyond to make us happy. I have always heard of how stressful planning a wedding can be. With Events by L, I never felt one ounce of stress. We put together a dream come true wedding with me being out of the country for most of the time for work.

This wedding was more than what we could have imagined. We had an amazing DJ, String Quartet and various special moments.All timing was on schedule the entire time. I'm not sure if anything ever went wrong - if so, I never knew about it as everything was perfect and stress-free.

I also feel it is important to point out that the L's worked hard and were successful to keep the wedding within budget. Even with it being so extravagant.

The L's work very well with others. They did everything to keep my parents happy. I want everyone to hire them!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Laura · Married on 07/07/2017

The Ls were great!! Everything went smoothly the day of and they provided me with a bunch of tools to stay organized on and up to my wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • User6190304 · 2+ years ago

I'm not even sure where to begin with this review. I planned most of the details of my wedding and eventually convinced my now husband to get a day of wedding coordinator. As a person with a Type A personality, I have a very difficult time delegating, but knew I would need someone to help me carrying out my day in order to keep my sanity. Upon my initial conversation with the L's, I knew they were the perfect team to handle the details of my wedding. Though I chose the day of plan, I was able to contact them at any time throughout the year and a half I was engaged, and they were always happy to help! The L's began taking over the details of my wedding about a month and a half before and they always fulfilled every wish I had. Laurie and Lisa are passionate about creating special, memorable events for their clients and handle everything with enthusiasm and professionalism. I actually cried when they left my wedding because of everything they did to carry out our dream wedding. Thank you L's for everything you did for Eugene and I, you are fantastic!

Sent on 04/10/2017