Events by Emily Reviews

Events by Emily 5
Events by Emily 6
Events by Emily 7

LAURA · Married on 09/04/2009

Emily was always on point with every thing she did, well organized, and everything she put together went off without a hitch. She seemed to smooth out any bumps in the road before they ever appeared.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Mike · Married on 04/28/2018

Planning a wedding several hundred miles away is tough. After booking our venue, we scheduled a lunch with Emily to discuss what she offered. We did the partial planning package, where we chose the vendors (cake, DJ, photographer, etc), and she would coordinate with them to do the timeline and such. The best value in hiring Emily is that if we had any concerns about wedding stuff we would shoot her an email and she'd get back to us usually within a day. Come wedding day, everything went so smoothly and quite close to the timeline. Well worth it to save on the stress of planning!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Emily was sweet, professional, and very attentive during my entire wedding planning process. She was easy to work with from the beginning and truly strives to make your day as special as possible. Emily is detail-oriented and is passionate about her work. She spent so many hours answering questions and I was grateful for her perspective. On the day, she was incredibly calm and collected. She brought to my attention only the necessary things that needed my input. Throughout the process, I was not worried at all that the day was going to be smooth and wonderful

Sent on 02/11/2016

Emily was very professional. She responded quickly to my emails and answered my questions to the best of her ability. She definitely made planning my wedding much easier. And then the actual wedding day was stress free. I knew of no problems that came up; everything was handled. And she set up everything exactly how I asked her to. If I ever need an event planner again I will definitely use her. I may have had a business contract with her but I feel like I made a friend in the process; that's how personal she is.

Sent on 05/29/2016