Events by Emily Reviews

Events by Emily 6
Events by Emily 7

Pam J · Married on 02/02/2019

Emily's Amazing!

Emily helped to make my daughter's wedding one of the best I've ever attended -- no joke! We received so many compliments from our guests that it was one of the best and most fun weddings they've ever been to! Emily made it run smooth as silk and her personality is delightful! Thanks Emily!!

• Kelsey

Kelsey Grey · Married on 12/29/2018

Friendly, efficient, amazing!!

Emily is the hardest working person I have ever met! She was vigilant about making our wedding day perfect. Not only did she foresee details I would have never imagined on my own, she solved problems before they ever happened! She ensured all of our vendors were on the same page with our vision, and stopped at nothing to make our dreams come true. While watching our wedding video, I saw how hard she truly worked behind the scenes. When she is in the moment you can't even tell how much she is balancing, but when you look back, you will understand everything she did for you! I would hire her for another event in a heartbeat!

Events by Emily 12

Mari M · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing and easy to work with

Having Emily as our day-of wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made with regard to our wedding. We were planning for a relatively small wedding (60 guests) and so initially when we were selecting our various vendors we never even considered hiring a wedding coordinator. A few months into planning, we realized that there were so many small details that go into a wedding day and we really wanted to enjoy the day and be as stress free as possible. I began looking into hiring a day-of coordinator and came across Events by Emily. She was so quick to respond and her price was very reasonable compared to others. When we met her she was so friendly and explained how the process would work and offered to always be available via text or email. The month before the wedding she took over communicating with the vendors and created a thorough wedding timeline, which was such a huge help. She made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it on our wedding day and made it so that we were able to just enjoy the day without worrying about any of the details. We even had several friends comment about how it was the first time they had been to a wedding that was actually running on time. I would definitely recommend Emily to any couple considering a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator!

• Mary

Mary P · Married on 11/04/2018

Emily is the best

My daughter and son-in-law got married in November and Emily and her crew were the backbone of the entire wedding day! I'm so happy I found Emily, she is a real pro. She was so knowledgable about every single aspect of the wedding. We found all of our vendors on our own, but as soon as we hired Emily she started communicating with all of them and making sure every one of them had all of the correct details for the event. Meeting with her to plan the day was so essential. She has a wealth of knowledge and is very detail-oriented. She is so Top Notch at every aspect of wedding planning. Her team worked so hard on the wedding day to make sure the the day was perfect... and it was! I would not hesitate to recommend Emily to anyone and everyone, especially any Mother-of-the-Bride who wants a worry-free day! Thank you, Emily! You are truly THE BEST!

Events by Emily 13

Rachel L. · Married on 10/28/2018

Event Coordinator Extraordinaire!!!

I’m one of those organized, Type A people who thinks they can do everything themselves. Fortunately, relatives and friends convinced me that it was necessary to hire a day-of coordinator for my wedding. This was THE BEST decision we made throughout the entire planning process – and I can honestly say that Emily and her assistants (we had Amanda and Kylie on our wedding day) are THE BEST in the business. All of them were professional and exceptionally good at their jobs. I never had to worry about the flow of the day, whether people were having a good time, or if there was a problem with anything at all. One thing a lot of friends told me about their own weddings is that they barely got to eat their dinner – Emily made sure we got to eat our meal and cake! From the moment we hired Emily, I knew we were in good hands, so I felt confident that I could devote 100% of my energy and focus to enjoying the day itself. Like everyone says, your wedding day goes by super fast, so the more you can be present in the moment and not worrying about the details, the better. Earlier in my planning, Emily also helped out by recommending a top-notch florist when I couldn’t find one that would provide what I wanted in my budget. Even though Emily wasn’t planning my wedding from the start, she was always so responsive to my questions. Honestly, if I had to do it over again, I probably would have hired Emily from the very beginning and had her plan the whole thing, because she’s that amazing! I am so glad we hired Events by Emily for our big day – thank you, Emily, Amanda, and Kylie for making it the best day of our lives!!!

Lena · Married on 09/22/2018

Sweet and friendly! Great experience!

I hired Emily and her crew to decorate for my wedding. They did an amazing job setting up and taking down everything. They were so nice and friendly. Very professional. I would recommend them for your next big event!! They made my dream wedding come to life!

• Roman

Roman · Married on 09/15/2018

Best decision in our wedding was hiring Emily!

We we're originally going to hire Emily for her setup and breakdown service, but we decided to hire her for her full coordination service. Hiring her was the best decision we made. She made our meetings with other vendors go so much smoother and quicker and pointed out a lot of details of setting up our wedding that we would not have even thought of. She made it to where all we had to worry about was just to show up and enjoy our wedding. Emily and her crew took care of all the small little details on the day of the wedding allowing us to just enjoy our day and our guests.

Events by Emily 14
    Events by Emily 23
    Events by Emily 24
    Events by Emily 25

Michael · Married on 09/08/2018

Emily was our wedding MVP!!! We had fun nicknaming her the bulldog because she flat out gets Sh*t done!

When you think of a quality that would make for a great wedding planner, she not only has it... but has mastered it!

Her response time is scary impressive, and she by far exceeded our expectations more than any other party involved in our wedding.

She is also a tremendous value as she happily goes above and beyond her responsibilities and her rates are well bellow other planner we interviewed!

Start your wedding journey off with a great choice, hire the bulldog and watch her go!!!!!

Janiece · Married on 09/01/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing Emily was and how much she did to make our day perfect! From the beginning of planning, she gently reminded me and made suggestions about things I hadn’t even thought about. She walked with me every step of the way, walked us through any decisions, and was always willing to talk it over when I called panicking about something. She made all of our timelines, contacted our vendors, and coordinated their arrival and setup. We had a more DIY wedding and it’s safe to say it would have fallen apart without Emily at the helm! I initially thought we didn’t really *need* a wedding planner/coordinator, but I quickly saw that having the wedding I wanted was impossible for me to do on my own. Emily’s professionalism, helpfulness, enthusiasm, encouragement, and organization were invaluable! If you’re on the fence, let me tell you that you NEED a coordinator, and you NEED Emily. She treated our wedding as if it was the most important thing on her schedule and was super responsive. With my now husband and I both working a full-time job, it was such a relief to hand over managing, calling, and coordinating with vendors to her and have full confidence that she would take care of everything and keep us looped in. I really can’t say enough good about her. Hire her! She is amazing and you will not regret it!

Karina · Married on 07/21/2018

When I was first planning a wedding, I was really apprehensive about getting a day of wedding coordinator. I wanted one, but I didn’t know I needed one or if it was in my budget. Through my planning process, I realized I really did need a coordinator and it was one of the best decisions I made, but the best decision I made was choosing Emily as my day of coordinator.
    Emily is friendly, professional, lively, calm, and organized! She was also so quick to response whenever I had a question, which was awesome! She was very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and helped my day of planning go smoothly through a crazy detailed timeline!
    My wedding was truly stress free, and it was stress free for my family as well. I had elaborate DIY centerpieces that the venue would not set up or tear down, so Emily and her two assistants set up and tore down everything! We didn’t have to worry about anything, which was one of my main concerns. Emily also did an amazing job taking care of our vendors by ensuring they were on time and directing them where they needed to be.
    Emily is truly the best! If you are on the fence about getting a coordinator, I highly suggest getting one, and I highly recommend working with Emily!!!!!!!! She is the perfect person for the job!!

• Randi

Randi · Married on 06/23/2018

Emily and her team are awesome! I was not the girl that had her dream wedding all planned out so I knew I was going to need some help. I booked most of the major vendors on my own but wanted someone that would help me pull all the details together and that is where Emily came in. She was already booked on my date but said her lead coordinator, Amanda, was available. She assured me I would still get the Events by Emily service by working with her leading up to the wedding and Amanda would take over a few days before the wedding and be there on the actual day. Emily was amazing to work with! She was so organized and on top of everything. She was super responsive anytime I had a question or needed her advice. She helped me handle issues I was having with a difficult vendor and reassured me things would work out. She also referred me to a couple of fantastic vendors that helped make our wedding even better.

Amanda was at our rehearsal to ensure everyone knew where to be and what to do. On the day we had Amanda and 3 assistant. Our ceremony was at a different location than our reception so we had help at each location. The team made sure everything was setup perfectly. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because I knew Emily and her team were prepared and had everything handled. I knew having a day of coordinator would be helpful but I honestly cannot imagine how the day would have happened without them.

Emily is amazing at what she does. She really has a passion for weddings and it shows. Our wedding would not have been as awesome as it was without Emily. I am a little sad the wedding is over and I don't get to work with her anymore. Do yourself a favor and hire Events by Emily, I promise you won't regret it!

• Z

Zelina Gore · Married on 05/19/2018

Stress Free Wedding Day!

I met Emily when she coordinated a wedding at the venue I work at. After working on our client's wedding together, I knew I would hire her for my Big Day.

I got married May 19, 2018 at Coyote Hills Golf Course. Emily was one of the first vendors I hired once we set our date. Being an event planner, I wanted to do most of the details with vendors leading up to the wedding, however, I knew with Emily by my side the day of, we would have a stress free wedding day. The month leading up to the wedding I started looping her in with some of the other vendors, and she had already started reaching out on my behalf! It was awesome to just start looking forward to the big day, rather than worrying about the little details leading up to it.

Emily took all of our little decor items the day of our rehearsal and set everything up exactly as I had envisioned it! The day of went so smoothly with her team keeping everything on time and organized. Because of their experience and attention to detail, we thoroughly enjoyed the day with our friends and family. She helped make all of my wedding day dreams come true. Thank you again Emily!! XOXO

Events by Emily 26
    Events by Emily 27
    Events by Emily 28
    Events by Emily 29
    Events by Emily 30
    Events by Emily 31
    Events by Emily 32

Mayra · Married on 04/21/2018

The gift that keeps on giving

Emily was a gift from my uncle who had hired her for his wedding just 2 years ago, but she seriously is a gift from above to any bride and groom that is lucky enough to have her take the wheel. My wife and I at the time of our engagement were like most engaged couples planning a wedding, we had no idea to what we wanted! (This is the part where Emily comes in with her cape to save the day!) My uncle had told her a little bit about us prior to us meeting My family is Cuban, and my wife is Mexican so we knew we both wanted our cultures to have a part in it. and when she showed up to the door she had brochures from various types of venues from all over LA and Orange County areas. What impressed me the most about Emily was that it took very little effort to find out what are dream venue was. We literally only visited 3 places. 2 Golf Courses, and the venue that would soon become the setting to one the most memorable nights in our lives. The Reef Restaurant in Long Beach (sigh)... Mayra and I had always dreamed of a water front wedding venue, but never thought in a million years it was going to be within our budget range. We had to make a few adjustments to make it happen, but Emily was there next to us helping to make every decision, offering all of the pro's and con's, and knowing when to tell us to not make a fast decision, but to sleep on it instead. Emily was never pushy, never was on a time crunch even though she was planning and coordinating other weddings at the time. To make a long story short, Emily had already impressed us- but when the actual day of the wedding came, our jaws dropped on the floor with the incredible, and I mean INCREDIBLE job Emily and her team did to make our venue look exactly how it did in our dreams. Every thing was perfect, and for a bride and groom on their wedding day thats the best gift we could have asked for, every little detail was met and it did not go unnoticed. The fact that we did not have to worry about paying vendors, or our entertainers, knowing that Emily handled that already gave such a sense of relief. I know what Emily does is what planners and day of coordinators are supposed to do, but my wife and I strongly believe that Emily is without a doubt the best at what she does. Her response time is lightning fast. Her attention to detail with the mexican candy table and cigar roller set up is a talent in itself, her pro-activeness made everything such a smooth experience, but her resources and great relationships with vendors she has nurtured over her career is what makes her stand out as real triple threat.

I can't say enough about how lucky and blessed we were to have her be our planner and coordinator. My wife and I were just floored on how impressive she was. I don't think our wedding day could have been any more memorable thanks to her and her team. Thank you Emily for being there for us, and mediating the fun little debates my wife and I had back then like Chivari Chairs or Ugly titanic looking banquet hall chairs. (The last debate I will win as a single man) lol

I also want to say thank you for your very thoughtful card and bottle of champagne that you left for the hotel staff to put in our room. These are just a few of the MANY reasons we were so lucky to have you.

Everybody, I have 2 words for you.... HIRE EMILY.

Vincent · Married on 03/31/2018

In our time working with Emily to plan our wedding, she was nothing but professional and courteous. Her thorough understanding and years of experience in the wedding industry was on full-display throughout the process and she went above and beyond to help us make informed planning decisions.

Unfortunately, due to some unanticipated circumstances, we were not able to have Emily finish the planning process. However, we were nothing but impressed and grateful for everything that she did for us. If things could have worked out logistically, we absolutely would have loved for Emily to plan our wedding. She is a joy to work with.

We can't recommend her enough to anyone looking for a wedding planner/coordinator!

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2017

Emily was recommended to us by our venue El Dorado Park Golf Coarse. I cannot say enough about her! Emily is so sweet and incredibly good at what she does. She is super organized and so professional. Emily helped us figure out some things that we were unsure about. She gave us a lot of advice about what works and what doesn't when it comes to wedding ceremony. She has definitely learned a lot from past experiences and was able to pass on the wisdom to us! Emily and her assistant, Ashley, set up all of the decor for the ceremony and reception so beautifully. Everything was exactly as I wanted it and the setup was even prettier than I had imagined. My wedding day was the best day ever and I truly believe that Emily had a huge role in making it that way!

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2017

Emily is the best!! From the very first time we spoke Emily was easy to work with, understanding, personable, and very helpful. When we called her we weren’t sure we wanted to spend the money to hire a coordinator. She was completely honest and upfront with the services she offered and answered all our questions. In no way was she pushy or trying to get us to hire her she just wanted us to have the dream wedding we were imagining. After speaking with Emily it was not a hard decision to hire her. From the start we were impressed! She was always professional and organized working with our venue and vendors. It was such a relief knowing she was handling everything for us on our special day. She handled all the tiny details that can be very overwhelming and time consuming leading up to the wedding. Emily was always quick to respond either through email or text! Her assistants were wonderful as well and we received many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend Emily!!! We are so thankful for her making our wedding and the months leading up to it stress free and fun!!

Julie · Married on 10/20/2017

We hired Emily through a recommendation from a friend. I was trying to be as frugal as possible during the whole process so I was hesitant. But after getting her prompt response with a quote and the list of things she would be able to do for us for that price, it wasn’t hard for a thrifty spender like myself (my wife would call me cheap) to consider hiring Emily. Upon meeting her, we felt she was a good match for our needs and we were impressed with her professionalism and resume. She was charismatic and (here comes the cheap-skate again) her rates were REALLY reasonable for the service she provides. It was an easy decision to hire her.

I’m so glad we did! I kind of felt like we ripped her off! Considering all she handled for us (and had to endure for us) we felt like she gave us more value for our money than we were expecting of her. She was always available for our questions and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was perfect. She was organized, creative, knowledgeable, timely, and did a great job in assisting as a liaison between us and all of our wedding vendors (all of whom she already seemed to know from having worked with them before).

She was so patient and thought of all the details (and then some) and was probably the glue that held our whole incredible day together. I don’t plan on getting married again, but if I did I would definitely hire Emily again. She was incredible. Thank you, Emily.

Events by Emily 33
    Events by Emily 40
    Events by Emily 41
    Events by Emily 42

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Emily was the ticket to a stress free, organized and BEAUTIFUL wedding. I was referred to Emily by a friend, at first I was thinking I could do this whole production on my own. However after talking with Emily over the phone I was sold. And let me tell you, it was the best investment we made for our wedding. Emily is professional, organized and so much fun. She helped me find vendors that were reliable. The months leading up to the wedding she helped me stay on task. The day of the wedding it was important to me that I could find someone who would be able to catch my vision for the wedding and make it all come together for that big day. Emily exceeded my expectations in every way. The venue looked stunning, I felt carefree when I arrived and knew my guests were in good hands. I know my wedding was as magical as it was thanks to having an incredable plannner!

Events by Emily 43

Elle · Married on 10/07/2017

Emily is wonderful! She is so thorough and helped me through my very DIY wedding! She was always thinking 3 steps ahead - she really knows her stuff! I could not have had a more fantastic experience with the planning or with the wedding day. She was there for me day and night, responding to my Pinterest screenshots and Instagram inspiration, giving me guidance and wisdom! She went with me to vendor appointments and site visits, and she recommended vendors that were fantastic to work with. Emily and her staff take the details of your event personally, always going the extra mile to make sure the day is true to the vision you planned. Emily, you're the best! Thank you, thank you!!!!

Events by Emily 44
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/23/2017

The best thing I did for our wedding was hire Emily as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding on 09/23/17. We met Emily at the OC Bridal Show in January 2016 and knew from the start, she was going to be the woman for the job. We booked her a full year and a half before our own wedding. I’m so glad we booked her because after the grueling experience of meeting with SEVERAL other coordinators who were snobby, rude, and very money hungry, Emily easily stood out among that crowd and is without a doubt, beyond amazing!! Emily is so sweet and bubbly, you forget that she is working for you because she becomes more of a life-long family friend throughout the experience; she truly takes care of all her clients and goes above and beyond any other coordinator we have ever met. She is very easy to talk to and confide in and works diligently to carry out every bride’s vision, which is what every bride wants on her special day.

Not only is Emily exceptionally organized and attentive, she truly made us feel as if we were family and took great care of us. She worked well with all our other vendors and they all gave us great feedback about how awesome and organized Emily is. The timeline Emily created and provided to ensure our day ran smoothly was perfect and it really helped keep everyone in the bridal party and all our vendors on time. Emily is very creative and helpful, she is readily available to assist with any/all wedding and bridal needs. Whether you have guests who are easy to deal with or difficult to deal with, Emily is on top of her game and is there to immediately rectify any situation and put out any fires without interrupting your special day.

She is very genuine and that’s the type of person you want running your show. Thank you Emily so much for making our wedding day beautiful, special and stress free, we seriously could not have had an enjoyable day without you there!

Kathleen · Married on 09/09/2017

Emily was AMAZING! I found her after my first Day of Coordinator had to quit due to personal reasons. I was stressed and literally went on YELP and picked her for a few reasons: first off because my new sister in laws name is Emily and she is a wedding planner, second she lived in Huntington Beach so I knew meeting up with her would be easy, third she was highly rated and super cute. Well turned out to be one of the best decisions ever because she made sure that my wedding and rehearsal dinner ran flawlessly. I love her as a person...she is sweet as can be and knows what she is doing. She brought multiple assistants with her to my wedding and I felt we had so much support the entire day. Her prices are great. After working with her and getting through planning a wedding and pulling it off (with the help of Emily) I realize I probably would have paid her way more....her prices are great and she really is always available and responds so quickly. Any concerns I had she took care of, she worked well with all of my vendors and gave me honest opinions through the whole process. The day of the wedding she stayed calm, never stressed me out and still at the same time was micro-managing the event so it ran on time and everything was executed perfectly. I literally have had so many guests tell me it was one of the best weddings they have been too. I know that without her help it would have been such a stressful day for me. As a bride who planned the majority of her wedding on her own, I always knew from day one that I would need a day of coordinator. If you are even thinking for one second that you can enjoy your wedding day and coordinate the event....you are crazy. Contact Emily and she will make sure that your special day is nothing less than perfect. I can honestly say it was the best day of my life so far. I will always remember how much she helped me and I have already referred her to multiple other people. Thanks Emily : ) James and I can't thank you enough!!!

Jan · Married on 08/20/2017

Planning a wedding can be daunting. The deeper we got into planning and the closer our countdown came, the more we became grateful and appreciative of Emily. She made our special day surpass our expectations. We are so glad Emily was there for us. Her professionalism is exceptional and her optimistic personality made us feel like anything can be done. She was always open to our ideas and welcomed our questions. Emily’s ability to adapt so seamless during high pressure timelines while maintaining a genuine happiness and excitement for the soon to be married couple is beyond anyone could ask for. We are very happy that Emily helped us make our wedding day come together in such a magical and memorable evening. Thank you so much.

DJ Armando · Married on 07/29/2017

I DJ'd a wedding where Emily was the coordinator. She was on top of the agenda and when it came time to make on the fly adjustments she rolled with it. She has a flow about her that makes working with her at ease. Some coordinators have a fake "I'm in control" attitude. With her it's more of a humble "I'll make it happen" calmness. That makes a big difference for me and I'm sure for the couple that someone has their eyes on everything. Highly recommend her

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Upon seeing Emily's work on fb, I sought out information from her regarding possibly planning my wedding in Dallas. I didn't know if this was a possibility considering she's in LA, but without hesitation, Emily took on the task. From the second our discussion was confirmed and plans were in place, Emily went above and beyond to not only ensure my wedding was exactly as I asked, but that we also stayed in budget. She did all the planning remotely, which never ceased to amaze me the whole way through. She was patient with me, as I was a very hands off bride. She was diligent, and at no point in time did she question whether or not my ideas were possible, she just made them happen. She flew into dallas a couple days before the wedding and hit the ground running. If I tell you that every single person said "omg she's so good at this", I wouldn't be lying. She was loving and caring the whole way through, not to mention excited. The wedding was beautiful and an absolute success from beginning to end. There's no way it would have been possible without her. Her love for her career is so transparent. She never cuts corners, and she strives to have every couple enjoy the wedding of their dreams! Thank you Emily for everything! We can never stress how lucky we are to have had you here with us! Thank you for making our day what I always dreamt of!