Events by D & D Reviews

4 | Waldorf, MD

4 Reviews for Events by D & D

• I

Isreal Jean · event on: 04/01/2017

Events by D&D were amazing. My daughter had the best birthday part. They were able to book Elsa for me while also planning the entire event. I lack creativity so they did everything. They gave me all of the information upfront and they also told me about different prices. In addition to that, Events by D&D were very professional and they cleaned up after the part. It started to rain on my daughter's birthday and they reacted perfectly and attentively. I highly recommend Events by D&D to anybody.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2016

These two women are THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.. I booked these lovelies, and they planned my entire Bridal Shower from Decoration down to the venue. Also Created and designed my party favor for my Destination Wedding in Jamaica. If you are looking for quality work and someone who is professional than Events By D&D, LLC is who you should use to do your event.. Thanks Again D&D ( I Loved Everything)

Sent on 04/21/2017

Treniesha · event on: 09/12/2015

Events by D&D planned my 25th 90s Theme Birthday Party and they really out did themselves. They had a few surprises up their sleeves and I was really excited of the outcome. I will be recommending them to others.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Treniesha · event on: 08/29/2015

Events by D&D planned my housewarming and they did an excellent job. They exceeded my expectations. I have definitely recommended others to them.

Sent on 04/15/2017