Events by Bee Reviews

Events by Bee View more information

Rita H. Married on 09/05/2021

Book Bee!!

I cannot say enough good things about Bee! My husband and I hired Bee as a day of coordinator, but we got so much more! By the time of our wedding day we felt as though we knew her so well and she had been through the whole planning process with us.

Bee was absolutely fantastic during our entire wedding weekend! She was incredibly helpful with running our wedding rehearsal. The day before our wedding I had another vendor drop a total bomb on me. When I notified Bee she was immediately working to help me find a solution. Bee then ran the show at the wedding and ensured that our day went smoothly!

Bee is so passionate about what she does! She is truly the sweetest human. She is so organized, creative and detail oriented. She goes above and beyond and I am so incredibly grateful that we hired her for our wedding.
    Danielle A. Married on 08/24/2021

Events by Bee is Amazing!

Brie is absolutely amazing! She was there to help me throughout every step in the process and was so easy to work with. She ensured every aspect of our ceremony and reception were perfect and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't recommend her enough!
    Natalie G. Married on 03/13/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER.

Brie was beyond all my expectations. With 3 dates and 4 venues she stuck by my side. COVID, fires and the blizzards tried to stop our day and I truly couldn’t have made it without her! She helped us find new vendors and venues and we seemed to be always planning on a crunch! The day of was no different- she was there every step of the way. She helped us stick to our timeline and everything went PERFECT because of her! I couldn’t recommend her enough. She’s kind, knowledgeable and irreplaceable on your wedding day!
  • Mirium
    Mirium N. Married on 09/05/2020

She is phenomenal

Events by Bee did a wonderful job! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is something no one has experience with. But planning with Events by Bee made everything less stressful. She understood my vision and executed it flawlessly. Everything was in the right place and look phenomenal. The day of the wedding was magical because I didn't have to put any thought into what needs to go where and what time. Everything was taken care of and the event was kept moving and on time. I would hire her again in a heart beat. Thank you so so much!!
    Lynlee M. Married on 08/20/2020

Amazing!

Events By Bee... where to start. Bree and her team pulled off the impossible with our Covid wedding. She was only supposed to be the month of coordinator, but helped in every aspect from the moment we signed a contract. She was the biggest help and made sure both my husband and I didn’t worry about a thing!
    Stacy R. Married on 08/09/2019

Brie was amazing!

Brie helped plan my daughters wedding, and we honestly couldn’t have done it without her! She was extremely knowledgeable and professional. As the mother of the bride, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. I am so thankful we hired Events by Bee to make my daughter’s day special!