Events 4 U Reviews

9 Reviews for Events 4 U

• Vickie

Vickie · Married on 05/24/2019

Ultimate Planner

Jamie did a tremendous job! Every detail was covered from recommending vendors to arranging appointments, coordinating payments to telling me the moment I should begin my walk down the aisle. Highly recommend she’s truly amazing!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Morley · Married on 02/11/2019

Outstanding Wedding Planning

We were so grateful we found Jamie. We all were able to fully enjoy the wedding day without a worry. We are still in awe when we look back on everything she did. She made the entire wedding run smooth and made sure that nothing was left undone. Without her help this special day would not have been the wonderful event we dreamed of. She did a great job working with a team of three (Mom, Aunt, and Daughter). Not easy to please everyone, all the time, but she did it.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Suzanne Burns · Married on 02/11/2019

Game Changer!

Jamie took charge and ran the day. What a relief it was to fully trust that we placed our dreams in the hands of an experienced professional. We collaborated on ideas in the months leading up to the big day and she made them a reality. She holds herself to high standards of quality and responsiveness. We could not beat the value added and peace of mind she provided. She loves what she does. It shows in the results... satisfied customers!!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Sammy

Sammy J. Kudmani · Married on 10/28/2017

Epic plan, on point execution

We are blessed to work with the finest wedding planners in the industry and Events 4 U is one of them. Jamie is a joy to work with and we cannot say enough great things about her thoughtfulness and her desire to plan an experience of a lifetime for her clients.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

Jamie is AMAZING! Made my wedding day care free because I knew she had it under control!!! Would recommend her to anybody for any event!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hyun · Married on 05/28/2017

Amazing!! Knows all of the best vendors in town, works quickly and efficiently. You tell her what you want, and she delivers so wedding planning is not stressful at all. I am a busy school teacher and was able to have my wedding 3 days after putting up my classroom- stress free!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Adam · Married on 04/01/2017

I had the opportunity to work with Jamie at the Henry Clay for a wedding on 4/1/17. Working with Jamie you will notice she runs a tight ship. You will find her focused on making the day for her couples perfect. Behind the scenes where so much happens but rarely seen, you will find Jamie is someone who communicates with vendors which she likes to call her teammates. Not only does she communicates, but she also anticipates the needs of everyone. Jamie is a straight shooter, but you will find charm and humor in her personality. I was impressed with Jamie not only how she takes care of her couples/family but also how she made sure the other teammates where fed and hydrated while working. I throughly enjoyed working with her and hope to do so again in the future. As the photographer (Adam Brennan) she kepted everyone on time and relaxed. That made for great outcomes in my work.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Barbara · Married on 04/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jamie Lott! My daughter was married at The Henry Clay on April 1 and she was absolutely essential to how well the whole day went. She is professional, detail-oriented and very pro-active. She is very warm and caring but also knows how to make sure things are done correctly. She allowed me to be the "mom" and just enjoy being with my daughters and not worry that things would fall through the cracks. I definitely recommend her and would hire her again with our next wedding or event!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Jamie is amazing! She helped with my brother's wedding, and when I got engaged I called her right up. She knows all the other vendors in the business and is able to get special favors and deals for you. She stays on top of everything and helps put your mind at ease. I would not have been able to plan my wedding without her, and cannot wait to enjoy my special day care-free knowing that she has every last detail covered.

Sent on 02/05/2016