15 Reviews for Eventions Productions

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Drapery (1)
Event Design (1)

We used eventions for our wedding at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center. We were so happy with their work! We coordinated with Rian, and he made everything easy for us. He told us what he thought made sense in the space, and he did not try to oversell us on things we didn't need. We did uplighting and some additional lighting above the dance floor as well as edison bulbs above our head table. It came out amazing, and we were so happy. They were also very flexible about making changes to our plan along the way. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Heather , 3/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Eventions for special event lighting at our Fairmount Park Horticulture Center wedding reception. Rian from Eventions was very responsive and knowledgeable. They had a special package already put together for our venue as they provide lighting services there so often, but Rian was able to answer specific questions on lighting certain pieces and offer suggestions on lighting usage on areas/items outside the package.

Profile Picture Bridget, 12/19/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

WOW WOW WOW! Eventions was one of my favorite vendors!!! I worked with Brittany and she was so responsive, accommodating, flexible, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! This company KNOWS what they are doing and can make your dreams a reality! My venue was a blank canvas, and Eventions turned it into an intimate, romantic and elegant space!

I required sound and audio for the ceremony, cocktail hour and an acoustic concert. They used the top of the line equipment and the techs who stayed on site were incredible. We also needed lighting as the venue had ZERO outdoor lighting. They strung up Edison lights and created the most incredible ambiance. Eventions also worked their magic indoors! We had uplighting and a dance floor wash. It was a subtle amber color throughout the reception and then changed to red lights for the after party! It was awesome! And to top it all off, they created a stunning 'pipe and drape' chiffon curtain to the space.

Everything was FLAWLESS and exceeded my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend this company for any service that they offer. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Drapery, Event Design

Eventions worked with our wedding designer to create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding at the Horticulture Center. The lighting created a soft romantic feel and the draping created a "wow" factor when people came from the cocktail hour to the reception area. My FAVORITE part were the edison bulbs that they hung over the dance floor- they looked AWESOME. Thank you!

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/2/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Eventions for our wedding at the Horticulture Center. They provided market lights over the dance floor, pin spotting over the tables and washes around the venue and the band. (They work at the Horticulture Center a lot, so they know the deal there, which is helpful.) They are also very professional. Every time I called, someone picked up and was able to help! We even made changes to our order a couple of days before -- no problems. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eventions provided the lighting for my wedding in Philadelphia this past November. There were a great company to work with - they were very flexible and accommodating. I highly recommend them to any bride looking to add lighting to her wedding. I was hesitant to add lighting at first, simply due to the additional cost. But, believe me... it was TOTALLY worth it!

Profile Picture Megann, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I don't think I can say enough about how AMAZING this company is. I had my wedding at the Free Library of Philadelphia and was extremely concerned because no other wedding hosted in the space had ever used professional lighting and the example pictures didn't have the effect I dreamed of. I loved the venue for it's outstanding architecture and was worried the guests wouldn't be able to see it. EVENTIONS outdid themselves! It was absolutely stunning. Every pillar, statue, and staircase had a pop of color making the space look completely magical. Not everyone knows the importance of good lighting in a space, take my advice and invest in lighting!! You won't regret it! Guests raved and even the library staff mentioned how beautiful it looked. Eventions all the way!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We got married at the Horticulture Center in early May and we weren't sure if we wanted to get extra lighting or not. We went to an open house at the center and met Rian and one of his colleagues and they were so helpful and we decided to go for the lighting. It honestly made a huge difference (it made the Horticulture Center softer) and it adds a nice touch to the dance floor (we had a band). Since there was a wedding on Friday at the Horticulture Center and Rian was setting up lighting for them he gave us a 10% discount for using him the next day since they didn't have to do much set-up, which I thought was really nice.

Profile Picture Marie-Claire, 5/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eventions was a great lighting company to provide the "wow" factor for my daughter's wedding. The company offers a wide choice of lighting options to set the mood for the venue. We used Rian Winther as our contact. He was outstanding in the service he provided and was very professional.

Profile Picture Jack, 7/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

These guys were fun and so easy to work with! They were extremely flexible and we couldn't have been happier. We know they worked do hard on our lighting and just couldn't be more thankful and happy with how it turned out.

We chose their basic uplight package and added string lighting. The uplight combined with strung lights gave the most romantic feel to our summer outdoor wedding in the country. The lights fit the venue perfectly. Our reception/dance area was inside a tent and the uplight worked SO well!

We love Eventions! It's amazing how a small detail can absolutely transform a place and event.....

Profile Picture Dianna, 6/8/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Eventions is the company our venue uses for all of their events, so he was a natural starting place in our search for lighting specialists. Brian was great to work with. We met him at the Loews one night and he showed us all sorts of things he'd done previously in the ballroom. He came in comparably priced or less expensive than other quotes we got. It all looked great the day of!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/12, 13 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Eventions for our uplighting. They were familiar with our venue so knew exactly what we wanted and how to do it. We talked to and met with several companies and Eventions had the most reasonable price for the lighting we wanted.

Profile Picture User1164944, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The only vendor I worked with that was 100% cooperative and no problem - and did GREAT work! Even explaining to my grandmother how the lights work (aw)! A+ for Brian, Angela and the Eventions team

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Eventions for lighting for our evening reception to add a little something special to our event and were totally blown away by the results. We decided to save money making our own centerpieces and use some of that saved money to go for lighting. For our event, it made the look of the reception. We used the following lighting from them: textured ceiling wash, textured floor wash, uplit columns and a monogram on the wall. So many people commented on the monogram on the wall we lost count! The lighting gave the whole reception an elegant feel without overwhelming the room. From start to finish, Eventions was worth every penny ! We would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews