EventHaus Rentals Reviews

93 | Hanahan, SC

93 Reviews for EventHaus Rentals

Allidah · Married on 05/19/2012

Really excellent to work with. Flexible, easy-going, customized the rental to our taste, and helped us troubleshoot different problems that arose (including contingency plans for inclement weather!) Worth it. They are also associated with Icebox Beverage Services, who are also really excellent vendors. These guys are not as well known as some other Charleston event rental operations, but we think they are a better choice -- smaller and they listen to and respond to your every request.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Kate · Married on 04/30/2011

I would highly recommend anyone in the Charleston area looking to throw together a large event give Event DRS a call. Our wedding was at a beach house on Folly Beach and had a challenging layout under the house and on the upstairs porch. The evening reception posed a particular challenge as the lighting wasn't very good under the house. But in came Matt from Event DRS who made a couple special trips out to the house before the wedding to come up with a brilliant lighting solution.

People still marvel at the photos of the house--it was beautifully lit and everything was laid out perfectly. The place had a wonderful flow to it and the Event DRS set-up, tear-down crew were professional and very friendly.

Along with the tables/chairs/lighting/etc. we highly recommend Event DRS because of their sister company: Ice Box Bar Services. April and her staff were awesome! DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT ICE BOX WHEN YOU CALL EVENT DRS! The whole package was very reasonably priced and they did a great job from start to finish.

Thank you Matt, April and company!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Brenda · Married on 11/18/2017

My son and his bride recently had a beachside wedding on Fripp Island, SC. This being a destination wedding, we were at a loss as to where we could rent an arbor from. EventHaus Rentals was recommended and they did not disappoint. They were able to deliver and set up an arbor which included a custom drapery that looked absolutely beautiful. The arbor was picked up the following morning just like they promised. With the ocean in the background, the draped arbor helped to make my son and his bride's wedding ceremony just what they had hoped for ... it was "picture perfect."

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Eventhaus for our wedding rentals, and they were fantastic. Erica answered my non-stop questions and changed/updated the event proposal probably 2 dozen times before we finally settled on final decisions for everything. She was quick to respond and willing to provide her professional expertise. I didn't interact with anyone much in person as our day-of coordinator handled all of that, but as I understand it, everything was delivered and picked up in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Rebecca · event on: 12/06/2014

Thank you to EventHaus for the great service. Our quote was fast and the service was friendly. Our scheduled delivery and pickup was right on time!

Sent on 12/17/2014

DRS helped me plan even details I didn't consider. We really only purchased a tent in case of rain chances & hoped we wouldn't need it... the tent was not only absolutely necessary due to 90% chance of storms, but was beautiful & even better than I expected. Event DRS worked throughout the day & night to make sure everything was perfect both with the tent & my gorgeous cafe lighting (And didn't even bother me with details, only discussed things with my parents and planner so my day was totally relaxed!)

Sent on 04/05/2014

Katherine · event on: 12/31/2014

Everything went smoothly. Thank you.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Meredith · Married on 11/08/2014

EventHaus was very responsive and easy to work with. We had so many rental changes throughout the year of planning and EventHaus was always helpful and never seemed annoyed. We didn't get any other rental quotes so I am not sure what their pricing is compared to others. Our wedding planner recommended EventHaus so we just went with them.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Hillary · Married on 11/07/2014

Everyone was great. Caroline was helpful in answering all my questions and back and forth prior to the event. The lights ended up being bigger than expected, so it was nice that you all were able to change plans and get more out there to hang from the rafters.

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User4561067 · event on: 10/31/2014

They were very responsive and flexible. I had to change out one item and they were able to do that easily love, and didn't make me feel guilty about it since the misordering was my fault. They are very nice and I'll be using them again for Christmas!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Tripp · Married on 06/13/2014

I rented large lawn umbrellas and Shepperd's hook for my wedding ceremony/reception. EventHaus was very responsive and easy to work with. They also provided me with the best prices for these items in the Charleston area. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ellen · event on: 12/20/2014

3.5

Eventhaus provided everything I asked for and also on very short notice (at an extremely busy time of year) added on a few gas heaters at my request. Everything was delivered early and the delivery guys were extremely polite and helpful. They even helped me move my furniture (without me asking them) as they could see that I was trying to do it on my own.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Event Drs employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. They made great recommendations and we felt we got the greatest bang for our buck through them.

Sent on 11/20/2012

3.0

The renting of the products was great. It was easy and they were very helpful. However, the delivery of the rentals was not very professional. The guys came rolling down a dirt road like a bat out of hell, just to discover they left all the table clothes back at the warehouse. So they left to go get them before they even finished setting up anything else. For pick up they were very late. My venue needed our lanterns out the tree by 12 which was promised and they arrived at 1:30.

Sent on 12/15/2016

4.2
      3.5

Danielle, Caroline, Alex etc at Event HAUS were great!
    Rentals can be pricy, so it was nice that they were willing to help come up with alternative ideas to work with our budget.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

4.2
      3.5

We had some minor glitches at our event, but I'm confident that management will address.

Sent on 10/30/2017

EventHaus Rentals's reply:

We are deeply saddened that you feel that our service wasn’t up to the highest of standards.
    Upon our offer, you declined a Rain Reserve one month before your event. You requested a tent to be added the day before your event. Unfortunately, we were unable to accommodate the last-minute nature of your request. All other rentals were installed and setup successfully per your approval. Please note, we stand by our open-door policy and encourage you to reach out and discuss if you have any questions on our company scheduling and enforced best practices. We agree that the Charleston area has many great event planners and suppliers and believe that our services are one of the many to choose from.

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

I enjoyed working with EventHaus (EventDrs at the time). My favorite part was going to the warehouse and picking out the chairs and decorations. They were pretty easy to work with. Don't have any negative comments. Their stay arrived on time and had everything set up.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Robert · Married on 10/22/2016

2.6
      2.5

The men (Billy and Antonio) that actually did the set-up were great. The rest of the process ... not so much

Sent on 10/26/2016