EventHaus Rentals Reviews

EventHaus Rentals 2
EventHaus Rentals 3
EventHaus Rentals 4

Meredith · event on 12/04/2014

We have used them every single year they have been available and will continue to do so! I'm so thankful EventHaus is in town because they blow the competition out of the water!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kira · event on 11/27/2014

Impeccable service, friendly, prompt and with top of the line products. We had a malfunction with a heater and someone was at our home replacing it within the hour. We couldn't be happier and will use them for all of our future rental needs!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Anja · event on 11/07/2014

We had a very successful event in part to the timely and efficient drop-off and pick up of the rental furniture. Everything worked out perfectly and we will definitely keep you in mind if and when we have another Charleston event.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Avagael · Married on 11/04/2014

Emily from EventHaus is very professional & really helpful. It was a destination wedding for us and I was a DIY bride but Emily assisted me from the day I met her at EventHaus' showroom. They have good selection & variety of inventory with great quality. We had a "pinterest" wedding & thank you to our vendors!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Bruce · Married on 10/26/2014

Event Haus was a pleasure to work with! Professional, affordable, clean, hassle free service. Will definitely use in the future! Thanks for making my job easier!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Christina · Married on 10/18/2014

EventHaus was great to work with, they had everything we needed for our wedding at an affordable price and are flexible with changes in orders, even to the last minute. They took care of everything we needed in terms of rentals for the wedding and Emily was so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/18/2014

EventHaus had so many options available for me to choose from that I was able to pick exactly what I wanted for linens, dishes, silverware, etc. Their prices were competitive with other event rental providers in Charleston. They were also able to adjust numbers very easily close to the wedding without any hassle. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Allen · Married on 10/04/2014

Best rates, easy to work with, and extremely flexible with scheduling and changes in orders. Erica was a huge help scheduling everything and was very easy to get in touch with. Linens were clean and pressed. The team sent out for set up was helpful, pleasant, and professional. Highly recommend for lighting and linens!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Stella · Married on 08/28/2014

Emily at EVENTHAUS DRS was the most constant and consistent professional vendor involved in my son's rehearsal dinner. As I was coordinating this event from out of state, the event planners at the restaurants I interviewed played an important part in the venue I chose. However, the venue I decided upon changed event planners three times! Emily was the one who helped me with table linens, placement and last minute details. The last time my event planner changed at the venue was just one week prior to the event. Emily graciously agreed to come and help me set up for my dinner. I must say that while my event was not a high dollar one for EVENTHUAS, Emily treated my rehearsal dinner like it was a million dollar event. She went above and beyond what I paid for. I would not think of hiring any other vendor in Charleston than EVENTHAUS and neither should you!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

Event Drs. (now EventHaus) was great! My caterer (Crazy Dutchman Catering) set up all of my rentals and got all of our diagrams to them for me. When there was a problem with the availability of the chairs we had reserved, they found a replacement option with no problem and they worked out perfectly! The chairs and tables we rented were delivered and picked up on time and they were set up perfectly. They wouldn't leave until it all checked out okay with me!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Suzanne · Married on 05/18/2014

Event DRS was the perfect rental company. They had the best equipment to suit my needs and the price was extremely fair. Deliveries were on time and the service was very professional. Thank you Event DRS for helping to keep my day stress-free!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Leslie · Married on 04/26/2014

What a wonderful company to work with! I loved each and every detail from our wedding! It was so easy to communicate with Event DRS and pick out all the furniture and lighting for our wedding! By far, the best rental company in the area!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Tara · Married on 04/19/2014

The venue my husband and I picked was a blank slate. Pepper Plantation has a beautiful indoor and outdoor area with a wrap around porch, dock, gazebo and fireplaces but the inside is empty. Event DRS had a wonderful array of items to choose from to make the space very personal. I was blown away when I walked in and felt like I was inside one of my wedding magazines! It was just beautiful! Emily was very easy to work with and was flexible with what we needed based on even making the adjustments just days before the wedding. The items we rented were high quality and very elegant.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Margaret · event on 03/08/2014

Event DRS are my go-to as an event planner for a national magazine. They are professional, responsive, and always one step ahead of me! Such a wonderful company.

Sent on 04/07/2014

They were wonderful to help with the rentals for our son's rehearsal dinner! They were flexible and proactive in helping me know what I would need. They truly know what they are doing, and all I had to do was trust them! I can't say enough nice things about how they helped make this event a huge success.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kiah · Married on 10/12/2013

My wife Jessica and I were so fortunate to find Event Drs to help us with our rentals for our wedding reception.

We had met with another company and were promised many things which were never delivered. After speaking with Event Drs., there was an immediate realization we had been on the wrong path. We decided we must have them to make our event a success.

They have the most amazing showroom which can help you visualize what your event will look like and pick out what fits your taste.

Event Drs. has the highest level of service and delivers on what they promise. They were extremely helpful with every detail and were integral in our planning and executed exactly what we wanted.

If you are looking for an event rental company call them immediately! They receive our highest recommendation due to their outstanding service, care, and professionalism.

Thank you to Event Drs. for helping make our event such an amazing memory!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/06/2013

They did not provide the photo booth, but I used them for all of my rentals. They made the process SO easy and they were really helpful with keeping me from getting overwhelmed....they even let me make changes to some colors a few days before the wedding at no extra cost! I'll go to them for any party or event I have in the future - they were great to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2013

The · Married on 06/13/2013

Event DRS provided furniture, tents and fun accents like lanterns for the ceremony trees at our event The NotWedding in Charleston. We work with numerous event rental companies all over the country, and Event DRS stuck out as one that was fun, current and professional. They were an absolute joy to work with, and we highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Very high quality rentals! Nothing out-of-date here. Amazing customer service as well.

Sent on 05/08/2013
  • User3331961 · 2+ years ago

Emily was such a great help during our whole planning process. The whole process was painless and everything they brought to the venue was absolutely beautiful. We are still getting compliments on how "magazine worthy" our wedding was and we couldn't agree more! The staff was professional but friendly and quick to get us what we need. I even got the the wedding venue and realized I had forgotten to bring our toasting flutes..and VOILA, champagne flutes arrived.

I highly recommend using this group as they were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 02/22/2013

What a crew! So many great personalities and such great work done for our wedding. I will always recommend Event Drs to all of my friends for their event needs. They do such great work and they know what you need to make your day perfect. We splurged on a few things and kept it basic on others and the night was beautiful. Chairs, china, linens oh my. I was overwhelmed but Emily helped with everything and she made it perfect! Thank you so much to event drs and icebox for their services... if you get one, you have to get the other!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2012

They were on time and brought a quality product. We shopped around for vendors and they had the best selection of rentals. Excellent service.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Allidah · Married on 05/19/2012

Really excellent to work with. Flexible, easy-going, customized the rental to our taste, and helped us troubleshoot different problems that arose (including contingency plans for inclement weather!) Worth it. They are also associated with Icebox Beverage Services, who are also really excellent vendors. These guys are not as well known as some other Charleston event rental operations, but we think they are a better choice -- smaller and they listen to and respond to your every request.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Kate · Married on 04/30/2011

I would highly recommend anyone in the Charleston area looking to throw together a large event give Event DRS a call. Our wedding was at a beach house on Folly Beach and had a challenging layout under the house and on the upstairs porch. The evening reception posed a particular challenge as the lighting wasn't very good under the house. But in came Matt from Event DRS who made a couple special trips out to the house before the wedding to come up with a brilliant lighting solution.

People still marvel at the photos of the house--it was beautifully lit and everything was laid out perfectly. The place had a wonderful flow to it and the Event DRS set-up, tear-down crew were professional and very friendly.

Along with the tables/chairs/lighting/etc. we highly recommend Event DRS because of their sister company: Ice Box Bar Services. April and her staff were awesome! DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT ICE BOX WHEN YOU CALL EVENT DRS! The whole package was very reasonably priced and they did a great job from start to finish.

Thank you Matt, April and company!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Brenda · Married on 11/18/2017

My son and his bride recently had a beachside wedding on Fripp Island, SC. This being a destination wedding, we were at a loss as to where we could rent an arbor from. EventHaus Rentals was recommended and they did not disappoint. They were able to deliver and set up an arbor which included a custom drapery that looked absolutely beautiful. The arbor was picked up the following morning just like they promised. With the ocean in the background, the draped arbor helped to make my son and his bride's wedding ceremony just what they had hoped for ... it was "picture perfect."

Sent on 12/18/2017