EventHaus Rentals Reviews

89 Reviews for EventHaus Rentals

EventHaus Rentals 1
EventHaus Rentals 2
  • User4597789 · event on: 12/07/2014

It was such a pleasure working with EventHaus - they made the rental process so smooth and were unbelievably flexible with all of our changes! I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Caples Newingham · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Service and Beautiful Rentals!

We used Eventhaus to rent the tents and some of the tables and tableware for my daughter’s wedding last weekend. Erica at Eventhaus was a pleasure to work with and was always very responsive, helpful and nice. We asked for the tents we rented to be draped and have the martini-style pole covers and it ended up looking so good! We had many guests tell us the tent looked like a fairy tale. We rented little miniature champagne glasses that we couldn’t find anywhere else for our guests’ first course of Shrimp and Grits and it was so classy and fun! Eventhaus even came and set up the tents the day before the wedding so that there was plenty of time for our planner and florist to decorate. I appreciate them doing that and they did not charge us any extra. I was very happy with Eventhaus and highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2019

EventHaus Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the positive words, Jennifer! We are elated that we were able to offer you exceptional service for your big day!
  • Lindsey Taylor

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Rental Company!

We worked with Erica and ordered our tents, draping, and tables from EventHaus and they did a fantastic job! The tents and draping looked beautiful, I am so happy we got the draping to cover up the aluminum on the ceiling! Once everything came together with our chandeliers and florist, it looked so magical and just how I hoped it would! Erica was always very responsive and worked with us on every change and weather-related decision we made. I am so glad my wedding planner recommended they set up the day before the wedding because setting up two huge tents with draping, leg covers, connectors, etc. took several hours to get just perfect, so if your venue allows it- you should consider having them do it the day before so that the day of your wedding isn't as hectic! Thank you Erica and EventHaus for everything!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Williams Ballman · Married on 03/30/2019

Stress free rentals!

Working with Caroline at EventHaus was so easy! We had a smaller wedding and we didn’t need to rent too much and surprisingly finding a rental company that would deliverer for us was a challenge! Caroline responded back so quickly to all my crazy emails where I changed things about a million times! My venue required rentals to be picked up the same night and Eventhaus was able to do a pickup pretty late to get everything which made things way less stressful for me!

Sent on 04/14/2019

EventHaus Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the positive review, Kelly! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your big day!

C Parrish · Married on 12/05/2018

Corporate Event - Excellent Service

Our event was a corporate event and Caroline and her team were amazing to work with. She made a site visit prior to the event to look over the space and assist with planning. She gave it her personal touch and added great recommendations. I will be using their services again in the future and highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/11/2018

EventHaus Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, you were a pleasure to work with! We look forward to working with you in the near future.
  • Elicia

Elicia · Married on 11/24/2018

Fun and professional

Working with Erica and her team made it simple to look at what we wanted, liked, and put together everything that would make our day amazing. We had different edits and the communication was always always on point. That it was I truly value! Then of course you take in consideration of what they offer and we were very happy with everything.
    Thank y’all so much!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    EventHaus Rentals 3
    EventHaus Rentals 4

EventHaus Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Elicia, for the kind review! It was an honor and privilege to work with you on your wedding!

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

I can not say enough good things about EventHaus. I have worked with Caroline Kraich on events, big and small, and she always goes the extra mile to be sure everything is perfect. She is responsive, professional and always helpful. The delivery staff is top notch, too. They always arrive with smile, a kind word and ready to go to work. Eventhaus obviously values their clients as they work hard as a team to be sure everything is just right. If you are in need of services for any type or size event, I urge you to talk with Caroline at Eventhaus. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jackie · Married on 12/15/2017

We contracted with EventHaus to rent a tent for our holiday party. At the last minute, we knew we needed an additional tent, and on a whim, I reached out to see if EventHaus could bring us another one. Caroline and her staff went over and above!! We got a second tent delivered in record time! The delivery crew was fast and friendly too which made for an overall pleasant experience. We will definitely use EventHaus Rentals for future events.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

What can I say, I love EventHaus! The entire team was so professional from choosing the right products to the set up and breakdown of my events. Caroline ran point on my experience with EventHaus and I can’t say enough great things about her! So friendly and helpful, you can tell she really cares about making your event design the best it can be. The set up and break down team were awesome!! They were a pleasure to work with and worked really efficiently. Always impressed with them!

I have used EventHaus to do all of my large festivals. From tents to linens to VIP furniture - they really nail all of the details! My guests are always wowed! I would recommend using EventHaus Rentals as they are truly fantastic to work with!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Keith · Married on 05/06/2017

EventHaus prepared everything for us.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Nick · Married on 04/29/2017

We worked our rentals from EventHaus through our caterer, Brick Lane Catering, but they came out to the site and set everything up for us. They came on time, put things where they needed to go, were professional, and exactly what we wanted with the rentals service provided.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Mark · Married on 03/25/2017

EventHaus made our small wedding a big wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Campbell · Married on 11/18/2016

So many beautiful options. Great to work with. Made it easy that I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding. Everything was set up and broken down without an issue.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

Highly recommendable! Beautiful rentals! The lighting and table set up for my reception was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Meagan · Married on 10/22/2016

Everyone should use EventHaus for every event they need rentals for! We worked with Emily to pick the perfect set-up for both our ceremony and reception. I had a good idea of the specific chairs and linens that we would need and she made the entire process so easy! We had a slight change in our ceremony location due to some weather complications but Emily moved the delivery locations around and our ceremony location was perfect. We rented chairs and an aisle runner- both were exactly what we were looking for. EventHaus staff set-up the entire thing! For the reception, we rented linens, flatware, and plates. Everything was delivered on time and there were no problems at all. My husband and I were very happy with how it all looked.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Eventhaus and Caroline Kraich were awesome to work with! We used them for our wedding lighting and they went the extra mile and came on-site to look at the space and presented us with an awesome lighting plan. It turned out amazing and really helped make the wedding feel intimate and special.

The delivery guys were on time and did an amazing job looking out for the plants in the garden where several of the lighting posts needed to be placed.

All in all - work with Eventhaus! We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Brandy · Married on 07/04/2016

EventHaus provided our ceremony chairs. They delivered and set up promptly and exactly as the floor plan I provided indicated. Pick up was included, and it was an easy, effortless part of our wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2016

My planner works closely with EventHaus and they were our primary vendor for large rental pieces such as tables, chairs, and umbrellas. They were priced competitively and everything was in excellent condition on the day of the wedding. I found their collection of "unique" pieces to be a bit limited, but those can be easily contracted with a second vendor. Overall, I would highly recommend using EventHaus to make your wedding beautiful.

Sent on 07/25/2016

They were very flexible and made the money spent go very far. They worked within our budget to make the event a success.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/15/2016

They were very easy to work with and had a great showroom to see examples!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/06/2016

Eventhaus was absolutely AWESOME to work with for our small beach house wedding! They were easy to work with, with a great selection and didn’t miss a beat. After realizing one day before our wedding that our layout was not suitable for our reception, Eventhaus came out to our venue, remeasured, designed a new layout, and changed our order! We were so impressed and thankful that they did, they really wanted everything to be perfect! We are so glad we chose Eventhaus for our rentals!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Jesse · Married on 04/16/2016

This vendor was recommended to us from our catering company (Pampered Palate). They were flexible, timely, and professional from set-up to tear down. They followed my drawing and set-up the tables exactly as I'd imagined, and when it was time for tear down, they had the room cleaned up SO QUICKLY! From start to finish, EventHaus was the best choice we could have made for rentals.

Sent on 05/27/2016

EventHaus... Wow! So impressed with everything! I had the pleasure of working with Erica. She is SOOOOO awesome. Over the past year I probably changed chairs, tables, linens... Etc. about a thousand times. For someone to handle my indecisive brain for a year, deserves an award! Planning from out of state and only through email I was unsure what the final outcome would be especially with the linen colors. Then when we did a room reveal, it looked beautiful BEYOND what I had expected. Rentals was a huge chunk of our wedding and EventHaus executed everything that I wanted down to the smallest detail. Thank you SO much Erica, I hope to work with you soon for another event!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Kerry · Married on 12/19/2015

We loved our experience with EventHaus! The chairs we ordered were beautiful! They were easy to work with, provided excellent customer service, and our gold chiavari chairs were perfect!!! I highly recommend EventHaus!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015