Event Stems Floral Design Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anahi N. Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha is an amazing and extremely talented woman! We were so lucky to find her, our wedding was beautiful and we can’t thank her enough for all the effort and work she put in for the past 5 months! She helped us find vendors and coordinate the entire wedding. All I had to do was show her inspiration pictures and she blew us away with the final product. She is a perfectionist and will do everything in order to make your special day a perfect one. Martha will always have a special place in our hearts because she became our friend in the process. I will definitely recommend her to anyone. Trust me you will be amazed with the beautiful flower arrangements she creates and the excellent customer service her and her husband have to offer! We love you Martha and wish you continued success!

Anahi & Trace
    Danielle Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous bouquets!!

Martha knows what she is doing! I had a vision of what I wanted and Martha completely brought it to life! I highly recommend booking her for all of your wedding/floral needs.
    Tanya D. Married on 09/29/2018

Simply put, Martha is Amazing!

Martha was a pleasure to work with. The flower arrangements were gorgeous. She is truly an artist at what she does. We would definitely recommend her and her team at Evenstems Floral!
    Claudia Married on 08/31/2018

They are the best!

Martha is amazing at what she does! I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with her. My wedding bouquet was beyond gorgeous, it was exactly what I wanted. The church flowers and decor were impeccable, everything looked absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend her services.
    Lily Married on 05/05/2018

We love EventStemsFloral!!!

Martha and Team were completely professional and wonderful to work with. My flowers were beautiful! She interviewed me to get an idea of what I wanted and the budget we had to work with, and then created a miracle! I received many compliments on the flower arrangements, the boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, the bouquets for the bridesmaids, I absolutely loved my bouquet!
    Me and my husband highly recommend her .
    Brittany S. Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding Florist

Our experience was incredible. Being a bride and not having to worry about any flowers details the day of was such a huge relief. Everything’s taken care of. Martha has great attention to details which I truly valued.
    Darcy Married on 08/28/2016

Loved working with Martha!

I went to Martha with an image in mind of what I wanted for my wedding and without a problem she knew exatly what to propose. Every detail and flower and her experience was what I trusted. I did not have to look around for another florist. The moment my husband left the consultation I knew she was the one! I also added a table last minute at my reception and I thought the extra table would not have a centerpiece but to my surprise Martha was kind enough to add one! I am now pregnant planning my first baby shower and I will def be hiring Eventstems for my babyshower florals.
    Marissa Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing experience

Everything was perfect the flowers matched perfect the bridesmaids and myself looked great