Event Media Production Reviews

25 | Annapolis, MD

25 Reviews for Event Media Production

Adrian · Married on 08/26/2017

Outstanding!!! We love our wedding video, thank you!!

Everything was excellent!!! We really enjoyed working with Event Media Production. Emil, the videographer, was outstanding, he took so much care and dedication in helping our day be special, forever in the video. He has so much amazing talent and a great eye for the right moments and attention to detail. Lovely style of doing the video, and perfect music. Plus the price was right for us. He was very patient in making edits with us. All of our family and friends love our video, we certainly do as well and will cherish it always. The whole process with EMP was smooth and great, we highly recommend them. 5 stars. Thanks again and God bless! :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Rayan · Married on 09/17/2016

It is clear that these people love what they do! They were wonderful to work with and very professional. Event Media Production made our day even better. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a cinematographer for their wedding! GREAT job!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/13/2016

"Ana and Emil are such awesome people and their work is amazing! When we first received our highlights, we watched it over and over and over .It was wonderful to be able to relive all the beautiful moments of our wedding day! I wanted a high quality film that captured our moments, had great ,steady shots ,and clear audio - and Event Media Production Team did exactly that. Thank you again! "

johanna · Married on 08/13/2016

We can't be any happier with our wedding videos. I called Ana on Monday asking if he could be there for our wedding on Friday and he said yes! Talk about last minute. EMP team is wonderful! Honestly, we didn’t notice the cameras, and they still managed to capture all the details. Emil is a kind-hearted person. We felt very comfortable with him being close to us in our wedding day. You won't regret putting your trust in his hands.

Sent on 10/09/2016

chris · Married on 07/23/2016

My wife and I are impressed with the quality of the product that Event Media Production provided. All three cinematographers were professional, down to earth, and easy to work with. We couldn’t have asked for a better team. We were also impressed with the high-end final products that they have provided. Truly, they offer qualitative products that you will cherish for the rest of your life!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Gabriela · Married on 07/09/2016

I was one who said I was not going to get a videographer, but I am so happy we changed our mind. The wedding film is gorgeous. Our wedding was captured in an unique way, that matches our standards. They made us feel comfortable, and were able to cover all the moments in an unobtrusive way. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Lawrence · Married on 07/02/2016

• User7311950 · 2+ years ago

Event Media Production produced amazing, heartfelt, beautiful films for our wedding. The highlights film made my family and friends cry. Emil was easy to work with, professional yet still personable. He and his team were barely noticeable on our wedding day, yet still captured every important moment. I definitely recommend booking EMP!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

EMP truly goes above and beyond! Absolutely STUNNING video!!! Looks like our own movie, not just a video of the day. Very skilled team. I couldn't have been more happy with the service and end product provided by the Event Media Production team for our wedding! I was so happy I decided to go with them, and I can admit that I was very picky about it. I was given the great advice to get a videographer if you're on the fence about it. So a video was extremely important to us, even more so than the photography, because a video will capture your family's mannerisms, emotions, speeches, dancing, etc in ways that photos can't. Photos on the walls can quickly be replaced by kid photos but a video you'll keep forever to remember your special day.

With the EMP team, I had a lot of comfort that we were in good hands, beginning from the first time I met with them. My then fiancé and I felt they were genuinely excited to film our wedding, and it was great to feel their special attention. It was an outdoor wedding with different locations for where we got ready, the ceremony and the reception, and they were very accommodating to go to each location in order to capture the full story. We also had them film the night before, which was a welcome party, instead of a rehearsal dinner, where all guests were invited. The video team did an awesome job at capturing everything but also keeping pretty invisible. To me there is nothing worse than having a photographer/videographer stealing the show by cutting off the view from your family members and friends in attendance. The team was very respectful and considerate of my view on that.

The end product was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and it's now one of my most cherished possessions. We got tons of compliments. The editing was really excellent--it really felt like our own movie rather than just a regurgitation of the day. My husband and I both highly, highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Nicoleta · Married on 07/20/2015

My husband and I had so much fun it was hard to remember everything but all of the most special moments, Event Media Production got perfectly. They are very detailed oriented so they took the time to meet with me to discuss everything from the itinerary to the smallest aspect of our wedding. Don't second guess hiring him- honestly, we couldn't be happier!

• Z

Zol · Married on 06/29/2014

Event media productions did an excellent job with videographing our entire wedding ceremony and reception which lasted for 12 hours. They were very professional, showed up on time and prompt to responding to our emails when things appeared to be unclear. The overall product of their services was superb and really worth the money. Event media production is very reliable and I will not hesitate to recommend them to a friend or even to use them again in the future.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Sorina · Married on 02/22/2014

The photographer and his team were very professional and promt. The final product was wonderful and we were very pleased with the whole thing. I would highly recomend them!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/31/2014

To say we've watched our video hundreds of times, just might be an underestimate. From the moment we met with Ana and Emil, we knew something magical was about to happen. They were full of energy and enthusiasm, which was evident from the planning all the way through our wedding day.

As a bride and groom, there are so many moments, big and small, to soak in on your big day. Event Media Production captures ALL of them... even the ones you somehow missed. Each time we watch our video, we share laughs, tears, and smiles that take us right back to that special day.

Hiring Event Media Production to capture your wedding day is one of the best decisions you can make. Lots of love to Ana, Emil, and crew for your incredible talent and generosity. You guys are the best.

Sent on 05/19/2014

We HIGHLY recommend Event Media Production! They were one of the highlights of the entire wedding planning process for us! We recommend them to every engaged couple that we know! Ana is a joy to plan with and the professionalism exhibited by them throughout the wedding as well as before and after were incredible. The finished product looks like a Hollywood film and we are so ecstatic and over the moon about our experience!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Menna · Married on 05/18/2013

We worked with EMP for a 3 part wedding celebration we had in May of 2013. We knew from our first meeting that we would go with them. Their professionalism and quality of work were what drew us to them. We ended up having an awesome product at the end which included our celebration highlight and full video of our wedding and reception ceremonies. I have since recommended them to numerous friends and families. It was a pleasure working with them. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Mycky · Married on 04/16/2013

My weeding was wonderful; and my collaboration with Event Media Production was very successful; I saw some of their short videos, their website and wrote them an email to which the responded very quickly.
    When we met it was great; they gave me advices and I instantly trusted them.
    They do a very good job and the client is their master.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Joanna · Married on 03/16/2013

I've been looking quite a while for a good videographer for our wedding, until I've found the great team at Event Media Production. They were so great responding to all of our questions; very good professionals and nice to work with. Of course their prices were very competitive and that was also one of the reasons for choosing them. They were very attentive to all of the details from our wonderful wedding and now we have a lifetime memory captured on a video that will always bring tears in our eyes, each and every time we watch it!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Camelia · Married on 02/10/2013

We are so thrilled with our wedding video and so grateful for working with Event Media Production. They were great from the beginning! Very professional and willing to work with you in order to accommodate all your needs! They managed to capture all the moments without being intrusive, they weren't in your face all the time, we didn't feel like we are followed by them! We are very happy with our choice and we totally recommend their team!

S · event on 12/21/2012

I'm so glad that I found Event Media Productions! They are professional, personable, and timely. By paying special attention to detail they were able to capture all the fun moments and good times had by family and friends. I will highly recommend them and plan on using their services for future events !

Sent on 02/23/2013

Alex · Married on 12/06/2012

Such a pleasant team to work with! We hired them to film our wedding and we could not be happier! Emil did a great job, he is very focused on the details and this made our footage incredible! It is something that we will cherish forever! Everything looks so good! All our friends loved their work! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Mark · Married on 09/09/2012

We hired Event Media Production for our wedding at the advice of a friend and we can't thank him enough for referring them to us! Emil was extremely friendly, courteous and very receptive to our needs! He customized our wedding video in such a way that my wife still shows it to friends who couldn't make it to our wedding and watches with tears in her eyes!! After watching the video, our friends have told us that it was as if they were there. Gotta love that!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Mia · Married on 09/01/2012

Event Media Production did a great job capturing our wedding day! We were so impressed with the final product! It is amazing to see how they captured the whole day! I watched the footage so many times! I just can't get tired of it! I am so happy when I get "Wow, it looks wonderful" from all my friends and relatives that I share the video with! Thank you Event Media Production! Great job, great team and very professional!

Laszlo · Married on 06/23/2012

Thank you Event Media Production for the wonderful experience! They filmed my wedding in a highly professional way and everything was excellent! Their team is very flexible and easy to work with! Our wedding video was stunning and they manage to capture all the beautiful moments of our special day! I would totally recommend Event Media Production if you are seeking for a professional videography company!

desi · Married on 06/19/2011

The pleasure of working with EVENT MEDIA PRODUCTION cannot be described with a few words. Emil and Anna were very professional but at the same time made us feel as they are our old friends. They worked towards making us happy and responded to our numerous requests. We were pleased with EVENT MEDIA PRODUCTION’s ability to capture every cherished by us moment and save it for years to come. The DVD is stunning quality and we could not have asked for more! Great job team!

Swati · Married on 03/29/2014

Long overdue review! We got married last year in March 2014 and we are very happy with our video. EMP worked hard and captured our wedding so well! It was so nice to relive our day through all the moments they captured! If I have one thing I could change is just the ability to select better music for the highlights video since that is something we like sharing with our friends and family. But everything else was perfect and we were very happy with our video :) Thank you Event Media Production!

Sent on 05/11/2015