Event Lighting Concepts Reviews

Event Lighting Concepts 4
Event Lighting Concepts 5
Event Lighting Concepts 6

Katie · Married on 11/01/2013

Event lighting was able to do the lighting for our reception and they did an absolutely fantastic job. Originally I had thought that our venue was perfect because the ballroom we had the wedding in was beige which would work well with our décor. Our DJ pointed out though that rooms like that can tend to wash out because everything is the same color. We decided to go with Event lighting and it was a great decision. The room looked beautiful all lit up and as the night progressed it added some wonderful ambiance! Their attention to detail was great, and I was surprised by how creative they were. For instance, we had a candy bar, which when setup looked nice, but Event lighting added LED coasters underneath the vases and candy and it looked spectacular!! I would absolutely recommend this company for any and all lighting you need!

Sent on 08/10/2015

allison · Married on 10/19/2013

ELC were so courteous and checked in all night just wanting to make sure everything was perfect. They really seemed to care about the quality of their work. If you are going through Music Man DJ service, they provide an AMAZING discount. Totally worth every penny, as it really brought my wedding to the next level. It provided the perfect party atmosphere without being over the top.

Sent on 11/13/2013

We had a great wedding and it would not have been possible without Jeff Erwin and Event Concepts Lighting. The days events were flawless and Jeff helped move things a long to make sure everyone had a great time and kept dancing. Our wedding was at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm and the coordination that Katie and Jeff provide from the Red Barn made this a very special day.

Sent on 10/25/2013

mallory · Married on 09/21/2013

I have to admit I didn't think about lighting for my wedding until a few weeks prior to the event. I contacted Event Lighting Concepts and they quickly responded and were extremely helpful and professional. I only spoke with one of the guys (Jon) for a few minutes on the phone and told him exactly what I wanted and he made sure to contact me a few days before the wedding to confirm all the details.
    When i walked into my reception I was totally blown away by how amazing the uplighting made the venue look. It was beyond obvious that Jon listened to exactly how I wanted my event to look and executed it flawlessly. The added lighting to the sweetheart table, cake table and coaster lights for the candy bar, added a special touch. The whole event was classy, elegant and most importantly fun. I know a lot of that is thanks to the added lighting and the dedication of Event Lighting Concepts. I would recommend this company to any bride looking to make her wedding a memorable one!! My guests still talk about how great the event looked! So don't save the lighting for last!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/07/2013

Thank you Event Lighting Concepts & Jon Roy for making our wedding look beautiful! Luke Lanigan, thank you also for initially setting everything up! Working with Jon in the days leading up to was great, very flexible & helpful :) If your looking for an easy, fun, gorgeous way to dress up a hall with hardly any effort going with Even Lighting Concepts! Money well spent! And I think I helped them with future business! ;)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Megan · Married on 09/06/2013

These lights were awesome! They really helped set the mood for our wedding reception. We went with an beach theme for the wedding, so we wanted to have blue lights in the reception hall. Right before my husband and I entered the hall, Jeff told us that our photographer wanted to change the lights to a more warm color, like pink, so that the photos would turn out better. So guess what? After getting our approval, Jeff was able to change the color of the lights, just in time for our entrance. I'm not sure if it happened in sync with the music, but I like to imagine it did. After all of the pictures were done and the real partying began, we set the lights to change randomly. The kids especially loved it. It was super awesome and totally worth the money to add that extra something to the reception. I believe we went with all 36 lights, although I'm not 100% sure that was the amount. I'm very happy with the way it turned out!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Luke Lanigan was fantastic! He was originally just going to be our DJ but offered such an amazing desk on lighting we couldn't pass it up. The colors were perfect and they brought everything together. He even lit up or candy buffet half way through the reception so people would know it was time to get their favors. The coaster lights on the table went do well with or flowers it looked like they were meant to be together. Even it venue commented that it was the best up lighting they had ever seen!

Sent on 01/10/2014

erin · Married on 08/17/2013

The lighting was great in the tent and jeff had some great suggestions on how to make the uplighting look nice by the tent poles. Music was great and it was a great party.

Sent on 10/24/2013
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I were not really sure if we wanted to utilize lighting concept at our vow renewal when we first looked into the idea. After talking to Luke and reviewing their website, we knew it would add the perfect touch to our event. We were RIGHT! Luke took great care of us; the lighting added a beautiful ambiance to the venue during the evening. We would definitely recommend Event Lighting Concepts to everyone... We didn't just get beautiful lighting an affordable price; we got an amazing vendor who's personality showed through all of his great work! If you're thinking about lighting for your event, just do it!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

Amazing!! And that doesn't even express how truly happy and satisfied we were with our up lighting. We had booked Luke and Jeff over the phone, just by trusting the reviews. From the first phone call with Jeff up until days before and finalizing with Luke, I instantly trusted they would do a good job. Little did I know they were going to blow us away!! We were married in Portsmouth New Hampshire at the Portsmouth Sheraton Hotel. John was our "go to" man for the night and ran the lights throughout our entire reception. He was great! Very personable, introduced himself right away and he had the lights accommodating every dance and mood the entire night. I loved how we didn't have bulky black lights all over the floor and that they were remote controlled.
    Thank you so much Luke, Jeff and John for being a part of our fairytale wedding and making our reception beautiful!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Andrew · Married on 06/28/2013

We had Luke dj our wedding reception for us and he mentioned about the lighting services with ELC. At first I wasn't too sure because we were doing a low key barn theme but I checked out the site and we went for it. I could not have been happier. If you don't have lighting at your highly recommend it. We had our candle light dinner with candles everywhere but when it came time to dance Luke had the lights around the dance floor go up and it was perfect. The lighting really defines the space and I think it helped a lot of the shyer people feel comfortable dancing (myself being one). I am happy that we found Luke and ELC and wouldn't have don't it any other way.

Ps. If your looking for a dj ask for Luke Lanigan.

Sent on 07/05/2013

L and C · Married on 06/08/2013

Truly cannot thank Jeff and ELC for the AMAZING job they did for our wedding at the Portsmouth Country Club June 2013!! The uplighting was a last minute addition to our package and we are SO thrilled we chose to move forward with it. Totally transformed the room in all the best possible ways. The pictures look incredible and really help set the mood! Would recommend Jeff and ELC to everyone, thank you for helping make our wedding day so incredible!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/25/2013

Jeff was not only an amazing DJ on our wedding day, but he also had such a great set up with the uplighting! It really added to the atmosphere of the large barn and looked so dramatic! What a great backdrop for our pictures. I truly believe the lighting made people want to dance. Seriously, there were people dancing for hours who I don't think normally do so at weddings!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Jeff · event on 05/01/2013

Even Lighting took our banquet event to another level. Originally, we were worried about the location of the event since it was the same space utilized for other events thoughout the conference, however EVen Lighting was able to transform the space into something new, original and simply beautiful. Thank you.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Bryan · event on 04/19/2013

Event Lighting Concepts really helped in making our Charity Gala fun and exciting! Their service was exactly what we had imagined and hoped for in setting the mood and ambiance. Luke, the owner of the company, was a great listener and was able to suggest ideas based on what we wanted for the evening. One such suggestion was considering using glass centerpieces which he could then provide lighting that would emit from underneath. We took his advice and it gave the room further style that complimented the lights emitting along the walls but also provided light from the center of the room rather than just along the walls. Luke was also both patient and flexible. This was evident when our event, which was planned by students, but required school administration approval, was very capable in working with all those involved in a timely and professional manner. It's because of him and his company that our event was such a big success and those involved in planning our Charity Gala would recommend Event Lighting Concepts to anyone planning their next event!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Deanna · Married on 09/08/2012

Jeff was amazing! Our wedding was held at the Ocean View Inn and Resort in Gloucester, MA. Just by showing him our floor plan and letting him know our wedding colors he was able to design a lighting plan that worked incredibly well for our space. With the wireless, remote controlled, up lighting technology the ambiance of the room seamlessly transformed into exactly the feel we wanted to provide for our guests. I would recommend ELC to anyone. Not only is the product they provide great, but they were very easy to work with and exceeded every expectation we could have had for our wedding reception.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

Event Lighting Concepts did a truly wonderful job providing uplighting at our wedding! The facility was beautiful prior to the lighting, however the uplighting truly made the wedding reception STUNNING! If you're like me, and trying to have a wedding without a ridiculous budget, you probably are thinking this is something you should skip. My response? IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY! My guests were so impressed with the lighting and having it in the photos is a wonderful reminder of how truly magical the day was!

Highly recomended!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Laura · Married on 01/23/2016

We loved our wedding lighting! They went above and beyond!

Sent on 02/03/2016

kelsey · Married on 06/05/2015

Jon at Event Lighting Concepts was great. He helped us figure out exactly what we wanted for our day. He even met with my husband at our venue and set the room up with lights because he was was having a hard time envisioning what up-lighting would do to the room. Jon was great, always quick to reply and very friendly.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/04/2016

Jon was great to work with for our chandeliers! They turned out to be absolutely beautiful and exactly how we wanted!

Sent on 04/17/2017

This is a great company - very friendly and helpful. They were flexible enough to allow us to share rentals with another couple, which definitely helped the budget!

Sent on 06/01/2015

John · Married on 11/30/2013

Event Lighting Concepts was very easy and flexible to work with. They were able to accommodate last minute lighting request. We had an amazing time at our wedding reception.

Sent on 12/21/2013