Event Decor & Rentals Reviews

22 | Oviedo, FL

22 Reviews for Event Decor & Rentals

Holly B · Getting married on 04/20/2022

Beautifully done!

Helped make a beautiful event stress free!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Holly, it was a pleasure to design and decorate the wedding for Dustin and Amanda. The look in their eyes when they walked in was priceless!

Sabikha Alam · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing wedding

Wow!! What a great company!! Nadia and her team did an amazing job with our wedding. Everything from big to small details were perfect. She was great to work with and our family loved everything. Would highly recommend her team!!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family , Sabikha. Thanks for trusting me with your vision for your wedding, congratulations!

Kathleen · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely amazing

Nadia and her team were amazing. From the start, Nadia was organized, thorough and very communicative. She even texted on weekends to make sure of certain items we would like or not like. She listened to what we had envisioned for our wedding and made it a million times more than what we could have ever dreamt of. We loved how her prices were all inclusive and items weren’t priced individually. She respected our budget and did not pressure us to spend more if we did not have to. We highly recommend Nadia and her team for any event and know they will go above and beyond to make sure their client is satisfied. During our reception, my veil (family heirloom) got lost in the linen and Nadia found and mailed my veil back. Event Decor and Rentals are amazing and wont disappoint!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Nitasha Benjamin · Married on 01/18/2020

Fairytale Wedding

I got engaged in March of 2019, and was moving to California in April of 2019. Due to my family living in Fl and my husbands family being in GA, we had decided to have the wedding in Orlando. I was trying to get all my vendors booked before I left, and decorations for our wedding was the most stressful for me. We had a guest list of 300+. When I first reached out to Nadiah from Event Decor and Rentals, she was so nice and and made me feel at ease. She asked me for some pictures of what I liked. The next day when I went out to see her, she had her place decorated in my colors and my theme. She took the time to get to know me, and made me dream wedding come to life. Even when I moved, she made sure to keep in touch and send me new pieces that came in, and respected what I wanted. This company is amazing and I want to have another function so I can use her again!! Thank you for making my wedding day the most amazing day I could ever imagine!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Nitasha. We loved working on your 2 day celebration and getting to know you and your family. Your dream wedding was my dream wedding too!

Hala Amer · Married on 01/10/2020

Will never go anywhere else

AMAZING support, professionally, personally, emotionally, and everything that was needed during our journey. Choices were endless and price was AMAZING for all the attention to detail and service provided. I can't wait for the next event to be decorated by Nadia.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for placing your trust in us, Hala. It truly was an honor to design and decorate the Henna and wedding. I love when clients turn into great friends!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

Nadia was great to work with for our December wedding. Even during the holidays, responses were quick and she always made time to answer any questions we had and gave us many great suggestions as well. She made our winter wonderland themed wedding beautiful! I would recommend her to any future bride looking for a decorator.

Thank you again Nadia!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Michelle, your wedding was so much fun to design . I love that you added a Chinese Tea ceremony to the celebration. Congratulations to you and Joshua!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Haniff · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and Budget-Friendly Event Decoration Designer

Nadia and her team provided beautiful decor for my wedding ceremony and reception. Her pieces are exquisite to look at and are put together by her team with confidence and pride. Nadia's prices are budget-friendly for events and she is quick to communicate and respond. In the end of all the planning, my reception had a theme of Beauty & the Beast without even starting that way, and I loved the way it turned out. To top it off, she made my Bridal Bouquet!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa. Both you and Shaun were a pleasure to work with, Your wedding was definitely a personal favorite of mine !

Maha Kahok · Married on 10/12/2019

Jamal and Janeen Kahok Wedding

I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you did for my son’s wedding. Nadia and her team went above and beyond. The decorations you did for the henna and wedding were breath taken. Thank you so much. I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Maha for your kind review. I loved working with you and your family, I have never had more fun!

Melanie Wyatt · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Quality!

Super wonderful experience! Very flexible, and works well with the budget you set! Everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Melanie, you made such a stunning bride ! It was such a joy to work with you on your special day.

Saudia P. · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing to work with!

Nadia was always responsive and attentive and has a great sense of creativity and vision for any event! I will be planning all of my events with her and for her beautiful decor!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Saudia, it was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family. The both of you make such a beautiful couple inside and out. Congratulations!
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 06/14/2019

Event Decor & Rentals

I am so glad I decided to do my wedding with Event Decor & Rentals. Nadia is such a talented person. She understood exactly what I wanted for my wedding and she put all the effort to see me happy with the results. I highly recommend her if you are planning to do any event from big to small!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Karla. Fusing the cultures was a fun challenge and I am so glad you were happy with the final result!

Valerie Smith · Married on 04/20/2019

Could not have been any better.

I’ve used event planners in the past but they don’t even compare to Nadia and her team. They never missed a beat and are professional and personal making sure every detail is addressed. They helped take care of a flower mishap on my part without skipping a beat. I would highly recommend this team and will absolutely use them again myself.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Valerie, I’ve never had so much fun! I’m so happy with the final design that we came up with together, you were a joy to work with.
  • Sarah

Sarah Elkhatib · Married on 04/14/2019

The Perfect Engagement

The decor at my engagement party was absolutely beautiful! I appreciate all the work she put into it, every detail was perfect. It exceeded my expectations and brought my vision to life and more! Thank you so much! Looking forward to work with you again.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I loved working with you! The final design was so romantic and elegant, definitely one of my favorites.

Susannah Abusuwa · Married on 04/11/2019

Absolutely the best!

I've done several events with this company. Every time it's been exceptional. By far the most amazing job was for my daughter's wedding. Wow! Step by step it was all so easy and the end result was elegant, beautiful, and exactly what we wanted. Everything is done with exceptional professionalism and the rates are the best in town. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Susannah. I loved planning every detail of your event, from the flower arrangements to the linens. When your daughter told me to add as much "bling" as possible, I was thrilled! Thanks for the opportunity.

D. Hernandez · Married on 12/11/2018

Spectacular Designs!!

By far the best company to hire if you want a beautiful and professional event. I’ve used “Event Decor & Rentals” for several events and each time the outcome has been spectacular. Very classy and elegant designs with a lot of attention to detail and attentive to your needs!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I enjoyed each event more than the last! Clients like you make my job easy !
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/17/2018

Beauty and the beast!

I searched and searched for months on end looking for a vendor who could turn my beauty and the beast themed wedding into a reality. As soon as I met with the team they really wowed me!! We collaborated on different ideas and what would look best and substituting things to make it a little more budget friendly! I could not of wished for a better decor team. They exceeded all of my expectations when I walked into my reception.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much, we loved designing every detail of your wedding! Definitely the most fun. You were a joy to work with, Rebecca .

Rena · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent designs and very professional services with excellent prices

Sent on 02/28/2018

Nada · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired "Event Decor & Rentals" for our wedding and we could not be happier with the service that was provided. Nadia was sure to cater to our needs and create the vision we had in mind while using her professional expertise. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and the end result of our wedding decor mirrored our personalities perfectly. She was a joy to work with and truly a professional. We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Momo · Married on 03/17/2018

If you want the best of everything, with flawless execution and a vendor that makes your special day as important as their special day! The attention to detail, friendly service and OUTSTANDING vision is like no other, thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Reem · Married on 01/20/2018

I was a little nervous about having my daughter's reception at a museum of modern art. We would be using three adjoining areas and I couldn't envision how the spaces could possibly look seamless. I was blown away by how elegant and beautiful the entire venue looked! What was more unbelievable was that Nadia and her staff magically transformed the museum in a matter of hours. Event,Decor & Rentals has a wonderful inventory of quality pieces and fabrics, that together with Nadia's vision, gave my daughter an amazing wedding reception!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Amina · Married on 01/20/2018

The team was so helpful! They handled every detail with the venue (measurements and more) even though they aren't located in town. All of the guests raved about the glamorous feel Nadia created within a traditionally cold museum/lobby space. She gave me options at every turn, listened to my visions, and took the initiative to provide me with new ideas based on my personal style and that worked within the constraints of the venue and my budget. If you are looking for A to Z service where you can be hands-off with the work but hands-on with your preferences, this is your vendor.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Amina. It was such a joy to work with you and Jake. The venue you chose was beautiful and unique and suited you guys perfectly. Still dreaming about those cupcakes!

Safia · Married on 12/17/2017

Event Decor and Rentals planned my bridal shower and henna party. I don’t have enough good things to say about the creativity, uniqueness, professionalism, and overall friendly and cooperative attitude of this team! They are completely committed to you and the work they do for you! They will take any idea you have and make it 100 times better! I would 100% recommend this company to anyone who is looking to bring their dream wedding/event come to life!

For my bridal shower, they took an idea from my head and brought it to life in front of my eyes. My Parisian bridal shower was everything and more I had imagined it to be. It was the perfect combination of classic and elegant. I don’t think I could have planned such a shower for myself. Event Décor and Rentals thought about every detail and made sure to add subtle French/Paris-themed touches to the decorations. They created photobooth stations and the most gorgeous backdrops I have ever seen! From the designs to the day-of setup and take down, their team was extremely professional and timely. They went above and beyond their expectations as decorators to ensure every last detail was taken care of so I could enjoy my day!

They also decorated my henna event, which is a cultural celebration that occurs the day before the wedding. The details for this cultural event were beyond amazing and unbelievably unique! My decor was very similar to a Moroccan theme. They did something I have never heard of or seen any other decorator do. They took the borders of my bridal henna outfit and used it as a border for the drapes on the canopy on my stage as well as head tables and welcome signs! Each piece added a unique touch to the room, making each corner different from the other, but still had it flowing beautifully. They utilized the most unique and interesting pieces in every part of their decor. Everything turned out better than a dream, better than anything I could have envisioned!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Safia, it was such a joy to work with you. We loved every minute of it, from the elegant bridal shower up to wedding and Henna party!