Event Decor & Rentals Reviews

Event Decor & Rentals View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Huda A. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Amazing and beautiful service!

Nadia is so wonderful and made planning my wedding so easy. She has a huge inventory and is able to create basically any design you want. She is very flexible and creative, and is also very attentive and easy to get a hold of when you need her. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she worked really hard to make my wedding beautiful. She also helped me coordinate with my venue and other vendors. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding or any other event you may need decor for.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review , Huda. Designing your wedding was a joy! You and Umer looked like royalty up on that stage. I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out, congratulations again!
    Holly Getting married on 04/20/2022

Beautifully done!

Helped make a beautiful event stress free!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Holly, it was a pleasure to design and decorate the wedding for Dustin and Amanda. The look in their eyes when they walked in was priceless!
    Haneen R. Married on 07/17/2021

Professional

We asked for a specific theme and vision for our wedding and Nadia was able to deliver it all! In addition she had many more great ideas to add and it all made it even better! Everyone was wowed by our wedding decor. Professional, patient and talented!! Thank you Event Decor & Rentals for an unforgettable wedding! Highly Recommend them to anyone looking for talented and profesional service.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Haneen, it was a pleasure working with you ! I loved the theme and colors you chose. Congratulations again!
  • W
    Wajid H. Married on 07/11/2021

Nadia CEO the best one yet In Orlando and Tampa area

Nadia goes above and beyond to fulfill the requirements of her clients. I proudly recommend to my friends and families to hire her for their events.She is professional dedicated to her job above all she has very good esthetic sense.Hire her for decor of your events If you are looking for services of excellence never the less.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Wajid! It was a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. We are honored that you trusted us to make your event beautiful,
    Mishu S. Married on 05/30/2021

Dream to Reality

I would recommend Event Decor and Rentals over and over again. Nadia and her team made my vision a dream come true. It's exactly what I wanted and more. I couldn't be more pleased. The perfect mix of elegant, classy with of art deco. I loved every inch of it.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Mishu, we loved every inch of this design too! Thank you for trusting us with your big day, it was an honor. I think we might have even got a little smile from your Dad by the end of the evening!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette O. Married on 04/02/2021

Would not have been the same without them

Nadia and her crew did an amazing job. She was available any time to answer my questions. Listened to my concerns and made sure I felt at ease on my big day.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Nicolette, we had so much fun planning and decorating your wedding. Galaxy orchids are my new favorite flower, thanks to you!
    Elaine E. Married on 03/16/2021

A Great Choice for Wedding Decorations

We loved this vendor and appreciated her eye for details, warmth and professionalism. Nadia included our special touches in her design and the decorations were elegant and beautiful. She provided simple flowers for the bridesmaids and her use of flowers in the decorations was beautiful. She was always prompt and flexible. This was my daughter's wedding and my daughter was pleased with everything. Thank you Nadia for making her celebration beautiful!!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, you and Lauren were so fun and easy to work with! Congratulations again, please stop by for a visit when you’re in town again.
    Aasim Married on 03/13/2021

Our Wonderful Experience.

Extremely professional staff, high-quality decor and modern designs. Worked with our style and was extremely helpful along the way, was very pleased.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Aasim , for your kind words and for trusting us with your 2 day celebration . You guys make the sweetest couple! Congratulations again!
    Rabia S. Married on 03/13/2021

Excellent experience. Wonderful service.

Stunning decor , excellent presentation .

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Rabia, for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I’m so glad you were happy with the way everything turned out.
    Saudia Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing vendor!

All of our guests were amazed with Nadia’s decor! Nadia was there for me step by step of the wedding planning process and often sent me new ideas for decor for my two day wedding! We come from a Pakistani Guyanese background and she pleased our guests all around! I was so happy with working with someone who’s been so understanding and helpful through such a stressful and hectic wedding

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Saudia, I loved working with you and Aasim! You guys inspired me and I appreciate that you were always willing to give my design ideas a try. I’m a little sad that it’s over. Please keep in touch!
    Jannathi H. Married on 02/13/2021

Dream wedding!!

I have no clue where to even start! Having the decor for your wedding is one of the biggest keys to a successful event and I couldnt be more happier by choosing this company. Nadia the owner of the company literally took down and planned out every single detail of my dream decor and when I came to see everything on my wedding day I almost fainted because everything turned out way better than what I expected. I had so many changes and last minutes requests and each time Nadia was accommodating and sweet in every communication. I am definitely going to refer to all my friends and family as I got back way more than what I put in and till today all the guest at my wedding still talk about my dreamy wedding decor!!!
    Mona A. Married on 12/20/2020

Event Decor & Rentals

Nadia was awesome! Very helpful and easy to communicate with. She is very creative and the Results of the wedding were stunning! So happy we went with her and we are still receiving many compliments about the decor from all the guests! From start to finish working with Event Decor and Rentals was a breeze and a must for anybody planning a wedding or any event.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and your family. Our team had a blast, especially setting up the Henna! Congratulations!
    Nadia I. Married on 11/29/2020

Beautiful wedding decor

Nadia decorated my sons wedding and I can not thank her enough for the amazing job she did. She was very easy to work with. She went above and beyond my expectations. Every detail looked beautiful.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Nadia. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Congratulations to the happy couple!
  • Ola
    Ola Married on 11/07/2020

Engagement party

Nadia was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She made my dream and vision come true for my engagement party at a very convenient price. She's very sweet and her work is tremendously excellent. I would recommend her for any event! Thank you Nadia😊

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Ola, it was a pleasure! You were a joy to work with. Your final design is my new favorite. Congratulations again !
  • Germesa
    Germesa Married on 10/10/2020

Newlywed Dasilva

The best way to describe my experience is it was AWESOME! Nadia was very thorough with helping me especially as an out of town bride to be. She responded to my every need quickly and that means a lot to me. Planning a wedding is stressful enough but try doing it with plans to have it in another state. I was so nervous at how things would turn out since I never got to actually meet her in person. She would always assure me not to stress and it’s going to be beautiful. Of course I still stressed lol as every bride does but let me tell you, she exceeded all expectations that I had and beyond. I had not one complaint and nothing but great comments. Everything was gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. You won’t be disappointed.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs DaSilva❤️! You had a beautiful and clear vision of what you wanted your wedding day to look like and I’m thrilled that you’re happy with the results. The both of you make a beautiful couple and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 08/16/2020

Dream baby shower

Nadia is a great visionary, she gives wonderful feedback on what she thinks will and will not work and get you the most for your budget. She will go the extra mile in achieving what you vision to be into reality. She always brings extra finishing touches that truly make it all come together. You can tell she loves what she does and has a real talent. I hope to work with her again soon . My advice, don't hesiate, she is worth the call!!
    Thank you Nadia- I was so impressed by your work, truly grateful!
    Jen & the crew

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Jen! We all had a great time working with you and your family. Definitely my favorite baby shower ever !
  • Alisha
    Alisha Married on 07/25/2020

Well pleased Bride & Groom 🥰

We would like to thank you for working with us on our special day and helping us to create exactly what we wanted. Your team worked so hard creating our family room into a wonderful work of art. Everything was set up beautifully and looked stunning. You all did a great job! Thank you SO much!!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alisha and trusting us with your vision. It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations!
  • Rochelle
    Rochelle Married on 05/16/2020

Rochelle and frank smith

Oh my goodness!! Were to start?! Event Decor & Rentals was absolutely amazing!! They went above and beyond! The cake swing was an absolute hit!! I would give 1000/1000 for the job that was done! No stress at all on my end everything that a person could think or couldn’t think of was done! Total recommend!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Rochelle! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Frank. When you told me you love all things "bling", I knew it was going to be such a fun wedding!
    Sabikha A. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing wedding

Wow!! What a great company!! Nadia and her team did an amazing job with our wedding. Everything from big to small details were perfect. She was great to work with and our family loved everything. Would highly recommend her team!!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family , Sabikha. Thanks for trusting me with your vision for your wedding, congratulations!
    Kathleen Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely amazing

Nadia and her team were amazing. From the start, Nadia was organized, thorough and very communicative. She even texted on weekends to make sure of certain items we would like or not like. She listened to what we had envisioned for our wedding and made it a million times more than what we could have ever dreamt of. We loved how her prices were all inclusive and items weren’t priced individually. She respected our budget and did not pressure us to spend more if we did not have to. We highly recommend Nadia and her team for any event and know they will go above and beyond to make sure their client is satisfied. During our reception, my veil (family heirloom) got lost in the linen and Nadia found and mailed my veil back. Event Decor and Rentals are amazing and wont disappoint!
    Hala A. Married on 01/10/2020

Will never go anywhere else

AMAZING support, professionally, personally, emotionally, and everything that was needed during our journey. Choices were endless and price was AMAZING for all the attention to detail and service provided. I can't wait for the next event to be decorated by Nadia.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for placing your trust in us, Hala. It truly was an honor to design and decorate the Henna and wedding. I love when clients turn into great friends!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 12/29/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

Nadia was great to work with for our December wedding. Even during the holidays, responses were quick and she always made time to answer any questions we had and gave us many great suggestions as well. She made our winter wonderland themed wedding beautiful! I would recommend her to any future bride looking for a decorator.

Thank you again Nadia!!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Michelle, your wedding was so much fun to design . I love that you added a Chinese Tea ceremony to the celebration. Congratulations to you and Joshua!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa H. Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and Budget-Friendly Event Decoration Designer

Nadia and her team provided beautiful decor for my wedding ceremony and reception. Her pieces are exquisite to look at and are put together by her team with confidence and pride. Nadia's prices are budget-friendly for events and she is quick to communicate and respond. In the end of all the planning, my reception had a theme of Beauty & the Beast without even starting that way, and I loved the way it turned out. To top it off, she made my Bridal Bouquet!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa. Both you and Shaun were a pleasure to work with, Your wedding was definitely a personal favorite of mine !
    Maha K. Married on 10/12/2019

Jamal and Janeen Kahok Wedding

I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you did for my son’s wedding. Nadia and her team went above and beyond. The decorations you did for the henna and wedding were breath taken. Thank you so much. I will forever be grateful.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Maha for your kind review. I loved working with you and your family, I have never had more fun!