Event Bagpiper Reviews

Event Bagpiper 1
Event Bagpiper 2
Event Bagpiper 3

Tiffani · Married on 06/02/2019

For years I have experienced this young lady play bagpipes at family events it is a real joy to listen to her play the pipes. A romantic and timeless sound that will entertain your guests. Something traditional and unique for all weddings.

Sent on 07/24/2018

L · Married on 08/18/2018

Vera really went the extra mile in helping make my friend's wedding her dream wedding! Vera led the wedding processional while playing her bagpipe and provided music for the couple's first dance and more. THANK YOU, Vera, for everything you did to make the day so amazing! I give you the highest recommendation! And if I every need someone to play bagpipes again, you are definitely my first choice!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Having Vera Hamilton Forsyth play bagpipes at our wedding was one of the highlights of the event! Her talent, professionalism, dedication, and personality added an unforgettable element of magic to our ceremony. Vera actually went above and beyond, not only providing phenomenal bagpipe music but teaching us sbojt some really special Scottish traditions to include in our ceremony and even helping me track down a stunning Claymore sword to use. I wholeheartedly recommend Vera for any event you wish to transform from ordinary to extraordinary!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Michael · Married on 08/16/2018

Our wedding, like yours, was unique and tailored to our interests and personality. I did not even know that having a bagpiper at the wedding was possible, affordable, let alone a thing. When we first contacted Vera Hamilton Forsyth, she was amazing from the start. She gave my wife some great ideas on where to source items that we still needed for the big day. She came to our walk through and her insight and comments on our planned ceremony were invaluable. The day of the event, her playing made all the difference. It shifted our imagination into reality. Her music was beautiful and my first dance with my wife was a Scotish jig. Memory upon memory all infused with the melodious notes of Vera Hamilton Forsyth. If you are considering her services for your wedding or next event, just do it! You will love her.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Event Bagpiper 4

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

I hired Vera to prank my sister during her wedding. Vera totally “got” the prank, and even helped me brainstorm ideas. She made it very easy for me orchestrate a very memorable moment for my sister.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Event Bagpiper 5
    Event Bagpiper 6

Sonya · event on 08/25/2016

Impressive and authentic! Great presentation. Thank you! :-)

Sent on 07/13/2018

Debi · event on 08/16/2016

Vera is very professional and went above and beyond our expectations. She is very skilled and is very talented. I recommend her!! She played beautifully and made my dads funeral extra special for us.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Debbie · event on 08/10/2016

I found Vera to be very reliable and professional. She was very easy to work with and has lots of ideas. She worked closely with us to make sure that the service she provided is exactly what we wanted.She is very accommodating to special requests. She has a wide selection of tunes for a variety of events. She is our go-to piper for our family.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Teresa · Married on 02/01/2018

Vera is awesome, she is on time, dressed to perfection and is very friendly I wouldn't hesitate to make her part of any event! Thanks Vera for playing for us! We have had her play for us twice.

Sent on 07/22/2018