European Crystal Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

52 | Arlington Heights, IL

52 Reviews for European Crystal Banquet and Conference Center

Connie · Married on 07/29/2017

I had my wedding reception on July 29th in the Grand Ballroom with 300 people. We worked directly with Karen and she was nothing short of amazing! The whole night was perfect and Karen made sure everything went smoothly. She was the absolute best when it came to details, planning, and checking in with us throughout the night to update us and make sure everything was going as planned. We had Chicken Christopher with the Filet and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good the food was. The entire place is elegant, updated and the grand ballroom is beautiful. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Bea · Married on 07/08/2017

We had our daughter 18th birthday and graduation party last July 8, 2017. The service and the food was good. Karen was very helpful and flexible to work with. We and our guest had a good time.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

I got married July 1, 2017 and I am so happy I chose ECB. Krystyna is such a warm, kind and attentive person. From the first time I met her, I knew I was able to trust her with my wedding venue. Our wedding was 215 people, and we chose the south ballroom. I was nervous about it being too tight, but it was perfect and intimate. Krystyna and Karen made sure everything ran smoothly.

Food was great, customer service was great, and the best thing I loved is that it's very CLEAN. From the moment you walk in this place stands out. After researching about 5-7 other venues, this place was the best deal over all.

BEST PART: I was able to set up Thursday morning for m y SATURDAY wedding! This helped a TON that way I freed up my Friday to get other last minute errands done. OVERALL, my husband and I were extremely happy with our decision! You must check it out. The place is so beautiful you don't need much decoration. GREAT VALUE, ELEGANT, CLEAN and SUPERB SERVICE!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Robert · Married on 06/18/2016

I am the father of the bride and I signed the check, European Crystal was outstanding in every aspect, the food was excellent, service was prompt and professional, the facility was superb and the all inclusive package was in my mind high value.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Our wedding at European Crystal Banquet & Conference Center was last Friday, May 20, 2016. I absolutely LOVED our venue!!! I looked and researched many prior to committing to EC, but I am beyond thankful I chose them. The ballroom is absolutely stunning with the blue sky above. It really helped set the ambiance at our wedding We chose to have both our ceremony and reception there and we could not have been happier. Everyone we have spoken with since the wedding has done nothing but rave about how beautiful the venue was and how fantastic the food and cake were. EC has their own french pastry chef and they created the most beautiful lavender ombre cake I have ever seen and it tasted amazing! It melted in your mouth. The main course was truly excellent! EC has a tremendous amount of options to choose from for linens and decor and they honestly make any cake design you want. They are truly talented! Anna was our wedding coordinator and she went above and beyond to make me the happiest bride possible and since I was out of state planning our wedding, she worked wonders to accommodate us. There is not one thing I would change from our wedding as I am truly one lucky and blessed bride for choosing European Crystal Banquets. Our wedding literally went off without a hitch and I can thank Anna and her team at EC for making this happen. Thank you again for making our wedding day, the most cherished day of my life.

Kelly H., Ohio

Sent on 05/27/2016

Karen was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating. We wish we could relive our wedding all over again. We were very pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you again Karen for making our day special.

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • KC

KC · Married on 05/24/2015

Just had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets on 5/24/15. The only words to describe this place for my event is AMAZING! The staff was very accommodating and polite. The grand ballroom looked amazing with the up lighting, food was great, and open bar was well organized. Anna the consultant at the venue has helped me the whole way. She was very easy to contact and talk to. She always answered my questions in timely manner. I wish I could relive my wedding all over again because my husband and I are very pleased with how organized it turned out. Thank you Anna and European Crystal Banquets!

Sent on 06/03/2015

We had a great wedding reception at European Crystal Banquets! We worked with EC for quite a while before our actual wedding day. Anna, our coordinator, was hugely helpful and always responded to our emails and phone calls. The venue was also incredibly flexible, adhering to my seating chart accurately and taking care of all the day-of arrangements with materials that we dropped off. They also accommodated food restrictions beautifully for our guests. The venue itself is beautiful, and what we really liked is that there's technically only two ballrooms, which we thought was nice because we wouldn't have to contend with multiple other weddings. I checked with multiple guests and they all raved about their food and the service. The price was also very good, and the lowest of all the venues we looked at (and we looked at probably 30-40 venues in the western suburbs alone). Anna made our experience perfect!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Mike · Married on 11/01/2014

Our congregation has repeatedly hosted our 250-person Passover Sender event at European Crystal, so it was the obvious first choice venue for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah celebration. The room was beautiful; the staff helpful, friendly, caring, and involved. We wouldn't hesitate to plan another event at this wonderful venue. Thanks so much! May God bless you and your business!

Sent on 11/03/2014

erica · Married on 06/28/2013

My husband and I wanted a unforgettable wedding and this venue made it happened! We are both so happy for choosing this venue and highly recommend it. Our wedding venue was so beautiful that I get so happy everytime I remember the big day.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Alicja · Married on 04/14/2013

We had our baby shower held here on 4/14/13, we also attended many other weddings and showers. European Crystal is simply great. Our guests still rave about their expierience at our shower. As always the food was delicious, and great value for the $. Everything we asked for and were promised was delivered 100% with a smile. Michelle took great care of all our needs and i 100% recommend European Crystal for any event big or small. You will not be dissppointed!

Sent on 04/19/2013

nicholas · Married on 03/02/2013

Recently had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets. Cannot express how satisfied of a customer my wife and I are. Everything we had wanted and more became a reality. The managment was great to work with. No problems, No hassle and more importantly no hidden fees. Everything we had budgeted for a year in advance was the exact amount a year later. This venue is worth you visiting.

Sent on 03/14/2013

briana · Married on 12/08/2012

Wonderful expeirence we had at European Crystal Banquets. We got married in December of 2012 and have nothing but good things to say about this venue. the staff are all accomodating, the food is phenominal and the venue is so beautiful that we didnt need much to make it look pretty since its already beautiful. Our coordinator was Michelle and she did such a great job. She was so patient with us, helping us every step of the way answering my hundreds of emails. I could not have had a better wedding. Highly reccomend this place!!

Sent on 02/04/2013

mich · Married on 09/08/2012

I recently had my wedding here in September 2012 and cannot say how great this venue is! My coordinator was Michelle and not only did she help me and guided me every step of the way she also became a good friend of mine. After working with her over a year and communicating non stop from phone and email, I knew we would still keep in touch after my wedding.
    The food at my wedding everyone raved about. I chose the filet mignon with chicken christopher. The dessert table was a hit, everyone went for it and ate more than they usuall could, they definitley did not hold back from the dessert table. they really went above and beyond for my wedding. the decor that i picked was like a fairy tale from a magazine. i loved it all. The price I paid for my wedding was a fair deal, if i had this exact same wedding in the city i would have ended up paying double or triple the price. My husband and I had a beautiful day and will always remember our wedding day. Again cannot rave enough about this place, the food, the service, the decor all were outstanding and so happy to of found this place! Highly reccomend this place and Michelle as your coordinator.

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/31/2012

What a great place. Had my wedding reception at European Crystal in August. Everything was excellent , we worked with Anna from the beginning till the end and she was awesome she helped us with everything from picking the menu to decorations( it was very easy since you can order everything thru them we just told her our colors and she gave us great suggestions and show us different set up options and samples of linens & lighting) At the end the ballroom looked absolutely beautiful we could not ask for more. Our guests were very impressed especially with the fireworks we had for our entrance( Thanks Anna for suggesting those if it wasn't for you I would never even knew they existed :) ) Not to mentioned the food - exceptional for a banquet hall we never expected it to be that good , we knew it was going to be good after we had our tasting but you are always worry ok they can cook for two for the tasting but how is it going to be for 300? But they definitely know what they doing the food was perfect. I strongly recommend European Crystal to everyone how is looking for a great place for their wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Jason · Married on 07/14/2012

European Crystal was beautiful. Staff was excellent, and most important the food was the best! We fell in love with this place as soon as we walked in. The professional staff just made it that much easier for us to book them for our reception.

Sent on 12/18/2012

sharon · Married on 10/01/2011

I have so many wonderful things to say about European Crystal. My husband and I decided to sign with them about a year and half before our wedding date. Our coordinator Michelle worked with us from the day we signed to the day of our wedding. The whole planning process was a dream come true for my mom and I. Every time we came in Michelle and the other sales staff (Anna, Krystyna and Alice) always greeted us with open arms when we came in. We became very close to everyone at their office which just made such a warm feeling..Everything we had wanted was written down in our contract- which made my husband feel good about that. we did add some extra items later on but knew the cost of those items prior. we also did a food tasting prior to us signing which is really what sold us..the filet and sea bass was out of this world. both sets of parents were so impressed.

We had the Grand Ballroom for our wedding and had 320 people. My theme for my wedding was accents of gold and plum purple. I ended up changing the color of the tablecloth to a plum color and sticking with their standard white napkin- which is beautiful by the way. I also upgraded to the gold chavari chair which is $4.95 and trust me i did my research on the prices and that was the best price out of all the banquet halls we visited prior to..i think the most I've seen for those chairs was $12 a chair- now that's just crazy!! my husband didn't understand what was the point on spending $4.95 a chair but after we got our wedding pictures he now totally agrees i made the right choice :) we also ended up going with their led lights which is also extra..it definitely made the room to the next level of wow!! my room was glowing with purple. it made my room so beautiful!! uhh- totally worth it for pictures!!

we ended up going with a wedding planner for just the day of from their staff who was able to work with us the entire day. Anna showed up to my house at 8am took care of all the things that needed to be done, she was with us at the church lining everyone up at the church and making sure i was doing okay ..she was such a gem and i could not do it with out her. she even was there at the reception helping Michelle do everything love those 2 girls.

the food here is just outstanding. from the appetizers, to the soup, the intermezzo- MANGO-my favorite! and don't forget the entree- filet and sea bass with my favorite potato- au gratin- to DIE FOR!!!! everyone at my wedding could not rave enough about the food but the potato was delish!! my wedding cake was actually brought from an outside bakery. European Crystal was kind enough to give me a credit since i brought in my own cake. My cake was from Oak Mill Bakery..i had the ambrosia cake- WOW! it was definitely pricey-really pricey-but worth it..if you have the $$ to spend then go for it !!

the sweet table was from European Crystal's pastry chef- everyone raved about it as well..it was definitely the cheaper way to go ..Overall i am just such a happy and satisfied customer . European Crystal and especially the staff here really did made my dream wedding. I definitely could have went to downtown and had my wedding at the Drake and spent $300+ a person but for what?!? the food in downtown lets just be honest here at the weddings that Ive been to at the high end hotels are gross!! it really had no comparison to my wedding. I am soooo happy we chose this place - every dollar we spent here was worth it and could do it all over again are definitely coming back here for our baby shower (when we have one) and any other family celebrations that will happen in the near future!!

thank you again to all the staff at EC..your job is not an easy job at all dealing with brides like me- but you all do such a great job at it. I could not have done this with out you all !

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 09/10/2011

I had my wedding at European Crystal Banquets on 9-10-11 and am a very satisfied customer. My wife and I have nothing but great things to stay about this place and the staff. We booked with them in February of 2010 and had about 7 months to plan our dream wedding. We worked with Krystyna and she was with us every step of the way. We rented out the entire faciltiy and had our cocktail hour in the Parlor ABC room and our reception in the Grand Ballroom. All of our planning and details came to life on the day of our wedding. My wife was in tears and i almost came to tears. Our favorite decoration that we chose was the white dance floor with our initals engraved on the floor and the drapery around the room. those 2 items were the icing on the cake. The food that we chose was outstanding..the entree that we selected to serve our 300 guests was filet minon and sea bass. Our extravaganza sweet table we chose was out of this world. Our guests could not rave enough about the food, desserts and decorations. My wife and I are extremely happy and would do it all over again at EUROPEAN CRYSTAL !

Sent on 09/29/2011

Tiffany · Married on 07/24/2011

Anna and Krystyna were extremely helpful and professional. I really enjoyed and appreciated all of the efforts they made to make my day beautiful! I had my reception in the Grand Ballroom and it was truly a dream! I would highly recommend everyone to do their wedding here as well! :)

Sent on 08/17/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2010

this venue was amazing! they took care of everything, and I mean everything! I didn't have the least bit worry. My ceremony room was gorgeous and my Reception was so fancy! lol. I also did my rehearsal dinner at European Crystal and I would totally recommend doing that for other Brides. The Food was delicious, everyone was professional and all my guests were super impressed. Alice and Krystyna were exceptional.

Sent on 07/25/2010

Lisa · Married on 12/05/2009

To be honest, I am extremley shocked by reading all these negative reviews about European Crystal Banquets. I just recently had my wedding there, and had the most wonderful expierence ever! I was working with Michelle from the 1st time I walked in for my 1st appointment to the end of my wedding night..Everything that was said on their end was promised and delivered. Michelle, the owners of European Crystal, and all of their managers were all working at my wedding which made me feel very comfortable, and if i needed anything I knew where to find them...they were so attentive to every detail and made sure that the dinner was going smoothly and not rushed! The food was out of this world..I ended up going with a combination plate of filet minion and chicken christopher! All of my guests were flooding me with compliments about the food and the sweet table..the majority of my guests were half Italian and half Polish and they all left my wedding very happy..I couldnt ask for a better venue or better service! Every dollar that I spent there was well worth it, and I would reccomend to all of my family and friends to have any kind of special event at European Crystal Banquets..At the end of my wedding night, I left European Crystal very happy and felt like I was treated as I was part of their family..nothing but good things to say about this place! :)

Sent on 02/06/2010

Andrew · Married on 10/03/2009

WOW - the food was amazing, the staff was attentive, and they pretty much fulfilled our every fleeting request. We had signature drinks, a great liquor selection, an excellent space and just a beautiful evening. Wine service was excellent, the meals were delicious, and they provided everything we could ever want.

Sent on 10/05/2009

Joanna · Married on 09/05/2009

I got married on September 5, 2009 at European Crystal and had a traditional Polish wedding. I had my wedding in the North part of the Grand Ballroom. My wedding coordinator at the banquet hall was Michelle...she is GREAT - very helpful, sincere, and knows how to please her customers!!!
    My wedding was my dream come true!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better. The b...anquet room was decorated beautifully, everything was TOP NOTCH!! The food was great (even though I did not get a chance to eat everything) but everybody told me it was amazing, we had a half of chicken breast with a mushroom sauce and filet minion steak with another sauce that at this time I don't remember. They have a lot of selection of meals that you can choose from. I also had a 'cold table' that was brought out at around 11pm which consisted of sandwiches, red borscht and a whole smoked salmon -- everybody was impressed. The 'sweet table' was unbelievable, the selection and quality of the sweets and fruits was delicious!!!
    The guest were happy with the open bar and Sebastian was an amazing bartender...THANKS SO MUCH!
    The party was so awesome that we had to extend the party till 2am!!!
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EUROPEAN CRYSTAL TO EVERYONE....YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL BE WONDERFUL AND YOUR GUESTS WILL BE BEYOND THRILLED AND HAPPY AND WILL REMEMBER YOUR WEDDING FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!
    Thank you for making my wedding day one of the best days of my life!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2010

Allie · Married on 11/28/2008

We had our bridal shower, a weddind reception and now a baby shower at European Crystal. It is the best place i have been to for any event. Great all across the board, from amazing food, to great service to beautiful decor. We are always taken care of 100% and we are always treated like valued customers. Our guests are always pleased and raving about their expierience for days. We will continue to have EC as our go to place for special ocasions, because they make them even more special.

Sent on 04/15/2013