10 Reviews for European Bride Jewelry

Aneta designed a custom necklace for me with fantastic results. She was great to communicate with and even sent my pictures of my necklace before mailing it to make sure it's what I wanted. I'd definitely work with Aneta again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/1/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I loved the jewelry I bought for my wedding! great all around!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful jewelry and excellent service.

Profile Picture e, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

European Bride Jewelry did a great job with my bridesmaids jewels and it was FAST!!! I am very happy overall!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Extremely professional vendor - superb jewelry that exceeded my expectations! Great value for the price, and was packaged very beautifully. There was even a hand-written note congratulating my wedding! Would use her again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I received great service and they even created a custom order for me for my bridesmaids. Everyone loved the necklaces and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I got my wedding jewlery from European Bride. I had actually found jewlery that I loved for my bridesmaids and I was looking for something similar for myself in the traditional white and silver. I was having a very difficult time, and I happened upon the European Bride website. I decided to send an email requesting to see if she could do custom jewlery. We had many converstaions and she was very professional and so easy to work with and she took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for. She did a fantastic job. It was perfect in every way! I loved it so much in fact that I have ordered more jewlery for my sister's wedding!

Profile Picture Bree, 4/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Aneta gives a lot of attention to detail. She is very flexible and worked together with me to create my custom made jewelry. I recommend her and would buy from her again.

Profile Picture Ute, 1/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience. Aneta really looked out for what would make my wedding the most special and that was even telling me all my options out on the market for the same types of jewelry. In the end I used her for many reasons, she was honest, professional, affordable, so nice and a never ending talent. She really took the time with me via emails, lots of them! The bracelet she made for me was PERFECT, exactly what I envisioned. I feel lucky to have found her in all my searching. You can make ordering from her one less wedding stress, she will make exactly what you want and it was great quality!

Lori Friedman-Pastiak

Profile Picture LORI, 1/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great communication and beautiful jewelry. I bought 4 BM's necklaces and earrings and they arrived in no time. She even took the time to hand write me a thank you card. I can't say enough positive things!!

Profile Picture andrea, 12/11/09, 1 Review