Etica Events - Terrasenses Reviews

Etica Events - Terrasenses 7
  • Chris

Chris Mitchell · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Heroes

We originally thought that we would be able to plan our wedding in Ecuador site unseen by ourselves. After months of attempting this with difficulty, we were so glad to have found Etica Events to help us. They jumped in and hit the ground running with all of the planning. They were able to take our ideas and turn them into so much more than what we could have ever imagined for ourselves. The beauty that we had during our day was surpassing any expectations that we originally had. The lively colors of the event are going to make for the most beautiful pictures and we owe it all to Etica Events for creating such a picturesque day. Their responsiveness was very fast everytime we had a question or idea. Their suggestions, based on their knowledge of Ecuador, always improved upon our original ideas. We recommend Etica Events to any couple seeking to have an adventurous, magical, and affordable wedding day. We owe so much of our beautiful day to them, thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Georgina Boulineau · Married on 06/04/2019

Assyah, Jose & Team

Couldn't have gotten married without Assyah, Jose and their team!
    Assyah and Jose were so patient with us and kind. They went out of their way to ensure we would have a beautiful day and we did!
    So thank you guys!
    Chris and I couldn't have picked better wedding planners!
    The services you provided us were excellent!
    Can't wait to come back to Ecuador and have dinner with you guys :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 8

Nadia · Married on 03/01/2019

Mieux que dans mes rêves

Assyah a merveilleusement géré notre mariage, elle est très professionnelle et son côté artistique a séduit nos invités et nous meme. Un grand merci pour tout !

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jose

Jose Hernandez · Married on 01/19/2019

They were like having family members take care of your whole trip to another country

Jose & Assyah gave us the most amazing experience. We had a dream elopement at a beautiful hacienda in the mountains of Ecuador. Our bungalow was huge and out of a magazine. The food and service were fantastic. They took photos from my wife's pinterest and gave her exactly the decorations and flowers she wanted. They were sweet, nice, and personally involved. They were easy to communicate with and warm. They took care of everything and worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted. We will remember it forever. And we would have taken that balloon arch home if we could have. If we make it back to Ecuador, we would love to meet them out for dinner.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 9
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 10
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 11
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 12
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 13

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

I started working with Assayh from Etica Events and to plan a wedding abroad and she was incredible. She answered all my questions promptly and really took an interest in getting to know who my fiance and I were and what mattered to us most so that they could plan a wedding which really spoke to who we are as couple. In the end my fiance and I ended up not having our wedding abroad because most of our family would not be willing to travel. Etica Events refunded the portion of the money we put down that was allotted to us per our contract in a timely manner. And I have been so sad about it because it's been hard to find a wedding planner as personalized and willing to give the attention at they did in the states.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Daniel · Married on 01/01/2018

Absolutely incredible. Working with Erica events and terrasenses exceeded all my expectations. The wedding was beyond beautiful. Every detail was so well done, so thought out, so elegant and luxurious. All my guests commented that it was the best wedding they had been too. The flowers, music, venue, activities that had been set up, and everything else was just absolutely perfect. I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 14
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 15

Jeannette · Married on 12/31/2017

We just returned from our son's wedding in the cloud forest in Ecuador . Assyah and Jose went above and beyond to plan the most wonderful wedding . They were very easy to work with , answered all our questions promptly and took care of EVERYTHING. The decor was stunning,and everyone who worked at the wedding was incredibly kind, helpful and worked hard to create a magical experience we will never forget . No request was too much (Assyah even helped us when a guest left his suit on the bus and she delivered it back to our hotel ) . Assyah , Jose and the entire team took care of us in a way that made us all feel very special . Amazing !

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 16
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 17
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 18

Michael · Married on 12/31/2017

Etica Events was absolutely incredible! Having them plan our wedding was the best decision we ever made. Our day and entire weekend was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sandi · Married on 12/31/2017

OUTSTANDING
    beautiful, wonderful to work with, listened to what I envisioned and made it happen.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 26
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 27
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 28

Hang · Married on 12/22/2017

Very talented wedding designer, everything turned out beyond our expectation, we couldn’t be any happier. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 36
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 37
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 38

Edward & Michaela · Married on 07/19/2017

My "new" wife and I just got back from our wedding/honeymoon in Ecuador and the Galapagos. Etica Events - Terrasenses provided everything we could have asked for. Every detail was not only thought out carefully but executed to perfection. In fact everything was better than perfect and most importantly completely stress free. We spent 2 weeks in Ecuador and the Galapagos with all 5 star accommodations and service at a very reasonable price. We would have easily paid double what we did if we had a traditional wedding here in the U.S. The owners Assyah and Jose are the best at what they do and we always felt like we were their top priority. We can't thank them enough for making our trip something we'll never forget!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Michaela · Married on 07/19/2017

Etica Events-Terrasenses was great! Assyah and Jose really do go above and beyond to make sure that every thing you need down to the last minor detail is done for you. My husband and I could really tell that this is a passion for them both. We decided to have a cloud forest wedding and what we got was really more beautiful than anything we could have imagined. I suggest that if you are thinking about having a destination wedding and you are unsure of a location you give them a call. They are affordable and reasonable and and will make your dreams come true!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Diana · Married on 04/08/2017

I would totally advise couples to use this service because they are very professional. We did not have a lot of time to plan our wedding and they had everything organized for us in two months. They were in charge of everything, they got for us the venue, the music, the catering, the makeup artist, the violinists. I did not have to worry for all of these details. The decoration was exquisite. I totally loved it. Assyah and Jose Luis totally guide us during the whole planning and they were always there to solve my concerns as soon as possible. I loved my wedding. Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jose · Married on 04/08/2017

Excelente atención, nos acompañó durante todo el proceso de planificación con ideas y soluciones prácticas, es evidente el esfuerzo con los detalles y la calidad de proveedores que maneja lo que ayudó mucho al momento de personalizar nuestra boda. Lo recomiendo mucho. gracias Jose y Assyah.

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • F

Fernando · Married on 02/07/2017

To go ahead and do it, they're just fine. Stop looking.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Anahi · Married on 06/14/2016

We had the most amazing wedding in Isabela. Jose and his team were absolutely wonderful. My partner and I felt extremely comfortable and had zero stress. With only two weeks notice Etica Events-Terrasenses went above and beyond to make sure every single detail was perfect the day of our wedding. Jose made us feel not only like we could count on him to anything we needed but he has been in touch with us even after our wedding. You don't really see this with other wedding planners. Without a doubt best experience we could have ever asked for. My wife and I will for sure use their services to renew our vows.

Sent on 02/01/2017
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 46
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 47
    Etica Events - Terrasenses 48

Ekaterina · Married on 11/08/2014

Terrasenses is a team of highly skilled professionals! We were struggling to find a company who can organize the destination wedding in Ecuador and who speaks fluently in English. Luckily we found Terrasenses!
    Our manager Assyah was so helpful and polite with us, we felt her heartily approach to every detail we were discussing. That is even by e-mail she patiently answered all our questions and finally helped our dream came true. We had some last moment difficulties arriving in Ecuador and had to postpone our trip for a month. That happened just 5 days before the ceremony. That was really a miracle that Assyah came forward and was able to rearrange all dates! Finally the day was amazing, everything was so beautiful and well organized, every detail was created with a heart exactly as we dreamed of! Thanks to all the team for unforgettable emotions and that fairy day that you created for us together! We also want to thank our photographer Juan Carlos for the great photos. We would like to express our best regards to Jose and Assyah for support, help and positive atmosphere during all our trip! We wish you prosperity, success and many interesting projects!
    We strongly recommend Terrasenses as your destination wedding agency.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lydia · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I used Terransenses for our wedding at Galapagos islands in 2014 and we had the most wonderful experience with them. Assyah and Jose were extremely professional and accommodating to all our needs (and trust me, we had plenty). Some of our guests were traveling abroad for the first time and we ran into numerous unexpected problems and I can't say enough about how attenive they were to our every need. When I tell people I got married in galapagos islands, they are all amazed. But the truth is, the process was much easier and affordable than many of my friends that got married in the states. I highly recommend this amazing couple (Terransenses) to anyone thinking of destination wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 05/07/2013

We loved the team who made our wedding possible! They were so kind and friendly. Personal and professional at the same time. We lost our wallet in Quito, and they helped us making a Police report and everything. They were so flexible! Our flight out to the Galapagos islands was delayed, and our wedding planned for the same day was delayed. We were quickly losing daylight! Terrasenses team talked to the hotel, got themselves hotel rooms in town and stayed overnight on the islands, to make the wedding happen the next morning, It was amazing :-) We had such a great time. We loved our photographer and our makeup artist, as well. It was overall a very memorable experience, and we would love to go back there to renew our vows in the future, and we know who to call! We didn't find too many reviews on their services when we were planning our wedding in Ecuador, so we had reservation for sending the money. If you have the same worry, please be assured that Terrasenses is genuine and trustworthy. They are really dedicated to giving you the best experience!! You will not regret having planned your wedding with them :)

Sent on 01/20/2017

Diana · Married on 10/19/2019

Etica Events became quickly the only company I wanted to work with. I was obsessed with their stunning work, I immediately contacted them and began my talks with Assyah. Assyah is amazing, answering every question, doubt, and insecurity I had. I could not have asked for a better experience. Although we were unable to follow through with the dream wedding Assyah and her team prepared for us undoubtedly once on track again with our wedding or renewal of vows, Etica Events will be the ones we contact. If you are looking for a professional and caring team to work with on preparing your special day, look no further!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Andy · Married on 08/05/2017

If you're a practical bride/couple and don't want to be in every single detail, and still have a really beautiful wedding, these are the guys for you! Assyah and Jose did a great job in planning our wedding, and we are so very grateful! We got married in the Galapagos Islands, amazing scenery for a destination wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

They are always there for you, waiting to help any way they can!

Sent on 09/07/2017