Ethereal Confections Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Rachel R. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ethereal Confections amazing wedding!

We had 35 people at our wedding and it was the perfect space for everything we were hoping for. The staff was friendly, responsive and very organized! We are so grateful for Ethereal to host our dream wedding!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

It was such a blast to help in your day! Everything was so magical and felt just like a fairytale! We are so glad to help in planning your day.
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett E. Married on 06/11/2022

Highly Recommend!

Our experience at Ethereal Confections was phenomenal! We had a wonderful, fun, and intimate wedding reception for our 75 guests. I was worried the space would feel too small, but it was perfect. From talking with Kelsey to book the space in early 2021, to working with Kat on our big day in June 2022, our wedding could not have been more beautiful nor run more smoothly. Kat was wonderful to work with on the day of, buzzing around the whole evening making sure everything was taken care of. She even had to kindly get one of our rowdier guests off the table he was dancing on at the end of the night. Zach, our bartender, was also phenomenal and made my signature cocktail dreams come true!

If you’re looking for a unique, intimate, wonderfully managed wedding venue with dedicated and talented staff, Ethereal Confections is the venue for you! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. We highly recommend marrying your best friend in a chocolate shop!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Scarlett, your wedding was literally picture perfect from start to finish! From your beautiful decor to your outfit changes, your reception is what people pin of :) Congratulations and best wishes to you both!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for making our Wedding Truly Sweet!

Kelsey & the entire team at Ethereal Confections is AMAZING! The entire planning process was super easy—Kelsey is soooo knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic and communicated with our vendors and us so well! On the day of our reception (and the day before!) the team made sure everything was perfect and executed flawlessly! We fell in the love with Ethereal the moment we walked in the door, and our guests did too! The space was the perfect blend our personalities and styles and even more perfect that we had our first date in a coffee shop—we knew Ethereal was our venue right when we saw it! We feel incredibly grateful for Kelsey & the entire Ethereal Confections team for making our same-sex wedding truly sweet! ❤️🧡💛💚💙

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Lindsay and Megan, your wedding was so fun to be a part of, and we loved your unique style and decor! The dark purples and blues looked so great in our space, you DIY'd like pros!! Cheers to you both and a lifetime of happiness!
  • Nia-Shea
    Nia-Shea G. Married on 04/29/2022

Dream Come True

I had 4 months to plan my wedding. I came across Ethereal Confections, booked a tour, and was immediately sold right as I walked in. You are hit with the smell of chocolate and coffee and led to a beautiful venue space with large windows, brick walls, warm lighting - it spoke comfort and sweetness which I wanted for my wedding of 65 guests. Working with Kelsey couldn't have gone any smoother. She is on top of EVERYTHING - I don't know how she does it. She is prompt, enthusiastic, confident, and supportive. I can't imagine a better experience for my ceremony and reception. It was all wonderful.

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Nia-Shea, you and Andrey were a dream to work with! So fun, loving and organized! I wish you nothing but endless happiness!
    Cristina V. Married on 10/22/2021

A Dream Come True

Our wedding at Ethereal Confections was absolutely amazing! Kelsey was wonderful and always available to answer any questions we had and made the process super easy. They were so patient with us every step of the way. Kat was super helpful and made our day run smoothly. It was everything we wanted for our wedding day! The space was beautiful, intimate, and the espresso bar was a hit. Our guests loved it, including one friend who is considering Ethereal for her own special day. They truly helped make it the best day of our lives!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Christina, your wedding was a dream to be a part of! We wish you and Mickey nothing but the best in your future.
    Brianna B. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect place for your perfect day

Our wedding at Ethereal Confections was absolutely perfect! This hidden gem was a dream especially for two people who love chocolate and coffee. Kelsey always had quick responses and kept in touch throughout our whole planning process which made it an easy and pleasant experience! The space itself is beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted! We had 80 people which I think was a perfect size to still feel intimate and have a dance floor. I definitely recommend Ethereal Confections and would choose them all over again!!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Brianna, your wedding was so beautiful and so much fun! That dance floor was always full of laughter and smiles. I wish you both all the the best in your future! Thank you for letting me part of you special day.
    Jamie B. Married on 10/09/2021

Dream come true!

Ethereal confections was a dream come true on our wedding day. This venue provided everything that my husband and I were looking for. The price was unbeatable and the event space was unique and intimate. Our guests loved everything this beautiful space had to offer. We received multiple comments from our guests regarding how friendly all the staff members were and how much the venue had to offer. These highlights included the main level coffee shop and speak easy in the basement. Kelsey, the event coordinator, was very generous with her time and was extremely helpful in making everything run smoothly. We could not have done it without her help. Looking back at our wedding, there is no way we could have chosen a better venue!! A big thanks to everyone at Ethereal!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Jamie, your wedding was so elegant and beautiful...and not to mention fun! You and your guests were so amazing to work with! Congratulations again!
  • Abbie
    Abbie S. Married on 09/04/2021

Best venue ever!

Amazing venue!!! The smell of chocolate is definitely a highlight! We had our first date at the old location! So fitting to have out wedding there! Everything we asked for we got! The bar was well stocked no issues there! The venue provides for a intimate wedding even with 80 guests! The even was well organized as Kelsey was really good at working with our vendors and having them all on the same page! Amazing space for those looking for a unique and intimate space! There is also plenty of photo places around the square where ethereal is located!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Abbie, you and Cole make such an amazing couple! You and your guests were such a pleasure to work with. Congratulations and best wishes to you both!
    Summer L. Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sweet chocolate and sweet venue!!

This venue was everything we could have dreamed of!! The staff were so amazing to work with and made our dream day absolutely perfect. We wanted a small elegant place to hold our small wedding and this venue was perfect for that. I’ve dreamed of my wedding since I was little and it was so much better than I thought possible! Thank you Ethereal!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Summer, you and Karl were so wonderful to work with! Your day was filled with so much joy and happiness! From your sweet ceremony to the outdoor bubble send off, your wedding was perfect!
    Courtney G. Married on 07/11/2021

Truly Sweet

Ethereal Confections is the perfect balance of elegant, yet cozy and affordable, which is exactly what my now-husband and I were looking for when we were selecting a wedding venue.

Kelsey, one of Ethereal's event coordinators, was there every step of the way. She responded to every email I sent and answered every question, and she even led our rehearsal the day before. Additionally, she assisted with cleaning up the event space at the end of the night, which was an added bonus. Everyone says a Day Of Coordinator is essential for a bride, but Kelsey communicated so well with my vendors and key family members that there was no need to hire any outside help for this role. 🙂

Overall, our wedding day will never be forgotten, and we highly recommend Ethereal Confections to host your wedding!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Courtney, your wedding was beautiful and special, just like you and Luke. You and your family were a blast to work with, and we wish you nothing but the best!
  • Teodora
    Teodora H. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As sweet as their chocolates

My husband and I got married at Ethereal on May 29, 2021. This venue was everything we envisioned for our big day and more. Ethereal made custom truffles for us as our party favors which were absolutely delicious. Kelsey answered every question I had and was a big help the day of. If you are looking for an intimate venue to share your big day with close family and friends you don't have to look any further. Thank you Ethereal for making our wedding one of the best days in our lives.

Sincerely Teddy and Mez Abegaz

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Teddy, you and Mez were a dream to work with! Your wedding was beautiful, sentimental and vibrant! We wish you many years of happiness!
  • Jonnib23
    Johnae B. Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Micro-Wedding Thanks to Ethereal!

My husband and I were married here on August 5th, 2021. We were having a hard time finding the perfect wedding venue for our small (less than 20) guest list and weekday schedule. However, stumbling upon Ethereal Confections was such a blessing! Kelsey was a dream to work with and handled all our varying changes with ease and helped make our day wonderful! And with our tight budget, Ethereal was the perfect venue. They were flexible with us and with the naturally stunning backdrop we fell under budget! All our guests had an amazing time. I cannot recommend Ethereal Confections enough to any other couples looking for the perfect venue. If anyone is looking for Minimony/Micro-weddings, GO WITH ETHEREAL!!! You won’t regret it!

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Johnae, your wedding was so intimate yet so full of love! We wish you and Joseph nothing but the best!
    Charles C. Married on 08/21/2021
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience

Kelsey, who runs everything, is awesome. She’s very accommodating and on top of things . The venue itself is very visually appealing and has a nice surrounding area for pictures. Priced very fairly. Good venue for a medium sized wedding and probably even better for a smaller wedding. The space can be used very efficiently if you choose to maximize the venue’s capacity like we did. Great experience overall. My only knock would be the beer selection at the bar and that for our particular event the bar had a difficult time keeping beers cold throughout the night, probably due to the demand from the size of our party. Neither of these things affected our night much, if at all. Would recommend.

Ethereal Confections's reply:

Charles, your wedding was so much fun! I'm sorry we didn't know you wanted a larger beer selection, we could have special ordered something for you! We wish you and Hayley all the best! ...PS your dog was the best ring bearer ever!