Esther Griffin Photography Reviews

62 | Savannah, GA

62 Reviews for Esther Griffin Photography

Kristy Jewell · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with her was a dream!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther, she was absolutely amazing! I decided to book her for our wedding based on all of these lovely reviews and she was even better than described. She made sure to capture every moment we had discussed and working with her was like working with a close friend, effortless! Not to mention the pictures are stunning! We also had a second photographer, Andrew, and he was just as delightful. Do not hesitate, book her now!

Sent on 10/22/2018

JAMI · Married on 10/01/2018

Wonderful experience! Choose Esther for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Esther is wonderful! My husband and I recently eloped, but will be having a wedding next year. I got in touch with Esther after she shot a friends wedding and am so pleased with how our "engagement" pictures turned out and now I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding. She is so kind and pleasant to work with. Even with both my husband and I being slightly awkward in front of a camera, she was able to coach us through the session and guide us to some beautiful spots in downtown Savannah.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Janine · Married on 08/20/2018

After careful consideration, we chose Esther to photograph our elopement to Savannah. Prior to the elopement, Esther was very helpful, friendly, and quick to respond to all our emails. We wanted and needed to do some things differently - like be outdoors in the middle of the hot afternoon - and she was very flexible and accommodating with all our requests. We got our pictures extremely fast and they were beautiful and compelling. You will be happy if you hire her!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Esther Griffin Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to get to know you both and to be with you on such a perfectly beautiful day! Esther

Renee · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an amazing time working with Esther! She made the whole process easy, and stress-free. She was extremely accommodating, and very talented. We are so pleased with everything, and very thankful for our beautiful photos. Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 08/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Esther for our engagement photos last week and are now confident that our wedding day photos are going to be just what we were looking for and so much more! We were originally nervous about taking pictures since we usually do not thrive in front of a camera but Esther made us feel comfortable and the photos are absolutely stunning. She has an eye for backgrounds, lights and poses. She also went above and beyond to accommodate us. The day before our pictures were scheduled, my makeup trial was cancelled and I was just going to do my own makeup but when I mentioned this to Esther, she moved her schedule around so I could have my makeup done for the pictures. I searched for a photographer for a few months and am so glad that I went with my gut and picked Esther!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/07/2018

Within the first few minutes of our initial phone conversation, I knew I had to choose Esther. She’s not only responsive and very knowledgeable, but she’s also incredibly genuine and sweet. We absolutely LOVE our engagement photos!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Shan · Married on 07/02/2018

Esther did an engagement session for my fiancé and I yesterday morning. We chose a sunrise session so we met at the beach at 6:10AM. The session ends at around 8:45 AM so the total time including driving to another location and changing outfit for 2 hours and 35 minutes.
    During the session, she was really patient and professional, she told us how to react to the camera for natural photos. She helped me holding my crowns and provided blanket for us to sit on the grass. Even though it was morning session, it is still really hot outside. But Esther was really patient and did all the places that I prefer and also recommended the locations she thinks look nice.
    We got the edited photos for our 2nd location on the same night, there are 200+ photos and are really high quality, I really like the way she shoots and edits. The photos meets our expectation and we enjoyed working with her.
    I spent 1 months comparing photographers online, Esther's photos are high quality and price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend her for any photo shot and would like to work with her again next time if I get a chance.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2018

ALL the stars!!!! Esther was absolutely fabulous! She captured our day perfectly and made sure to capture the important moments. She's also a blast to work with and she is patient when your aunt tries to teach her about photography with an iPhone. I still laugh about that! I'm so grateful for her work and the way she captures our special day.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Gretchen · Married on 05/12/2018

Esther is incredibly talented and wonderful to work with! Her energy is just what you need on your wedding day! She is filled to the brim with so much love, positivity and excitement - it radiates through you and all your guests.

My husband and I were planning our Savannah wedding from Atlanta and Esther was kind and generous with her time - she met us “virtually” over the phone and it took no time at all to decide that she was absolutely perfect! Esther even did an engagement shoot with us before the wedding as practice for the big day on one of our trips to Savannah (P.S. I highly recommend this - her photos were perfect for our guestbook!).

Esther’s creativity and personality make you feel so natural when taking photos. We can’t decide which ones are our favorites, so we’re printing everything! We’re so excited to share all the special moments she captured with all our friends and family.

If you’re looking for someone that is full of life, love, talent, organization and makes you feel like you’ve known her your whole life - look no further. She’s the best!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Maria · Married on 04/19/2018

We are so happy that Esther was our photographer on our special day!!! She is so professional, we like her style in taking the moments and details . The pictures looks so natural !!!! It was so easy to communicate and it was a big pleasure to meet her !!! Thank you Esther that you made our day even more special!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kaleb · Married on 04/07/2018

Esther did such an amazing job. It was so much fun. She did some great photos! You should absolutely book here for your wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Angela · Married on 02/17/2018

Esther was fantastic to work with and her pictures were amazing!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Megan · Married on 02/17/2018

Esther was sweet as can be and great to work with. The pictures came out beautifully. Esther knew what poses and shots to take, and she worked methodically and efficiently, she got all the best shots in the time crunch of golden hour. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Crystal · Married on 01/20/2018

Hands down, best photographer ever! I can’t even describe what an incredible experience my family had for engagement photos and our wedding day! Esther is amazing and it’s obvious how passionate she is about her work. Our wedding was captured perfectly and we couldn’t be more pleased with our photos. Thank you, Esther, for your vision on our big day!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Esther is wonderful. She is very professional but super sweet and she made me feel so comfortable. I absolutely love the photos she took. She captured exactly what I had envisioned. I had a destination wedding. I researched photographers on the internet and was given a list of vendors from the hotel. I chose Esther from both. What a blessing!!!! I am so thankful I chose her! She was wonderful to work with. I can’t really say enough good things about her. If you chose her you will not be disappointed and I highly recommend her. She made my day even better!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Look no further! This is the photographer you want for your big day. Esther was a pleasure to work with from our first correspondence. She took the time to get to know us personally meeting at a local coffee house. I knew right away from this meeting that her professionalism, organization, and friendliness were just what we were looking for. Our engagement session was perfect. We took some of the pictures with our 3 dogs and she was wonderfully patient with our crew. The beautiful edited photos were received in a timely manner.

Esther further proved her value the day of the wedding. She was spotted at 10 am at the venue picking out the perfect locations for our photos. Her commitment to provide the perfect shots continued throughout the day. She worked tirelessly, and we are so appreciative of her attention to every detail. The day following the wedding she was spotted by one of my bridesmaids already editing our images. She provided us with a large sneak peek later that day. We can't wait to see the remainder of the pictures, but I know they will not disappoint. Esther is incredibly talented and will go above and beyond expectations to ensure you have the very best pictures to remember your day.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • I

ileanna · Married on 06/22/2017

Loveeeeee her!!!!! Her pics were so beautiful, and she is som much fun tonwork with!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Raechel · Married on 04/15/2017

Esther did such a great job at our wedding in April. The photos are beautiful and she captured the day perfectly. Esther handled all our requests and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I strongly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2017

Esther is amazing! She did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. She easy going and made our special day even more special. I grew up around professional photographers my whole life and my family and family were blown away by our photos. I'm so very happy and you will be too!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Maya · Married on 12/19/2016

On the day of my wedding, it was predicted to storm all day. Rather than being frustrated about the weather, Esther remained calm and joyful. Even in cold weather and misty rain, Esther used her creativity and made the best of the situation. She even brought a cute umbrella to use as a photo prop to commemorate the rainy day. My wedding photos turned out beautifully. She captured every emotion and every memory. I could not be more happy with her work. Esther was quick to respond with any questions I had. She met up as often as I needed. Esther has a joyful spirit that translates through her photos. I am more than happy that I chose her to be my wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2016

Book her! Do not hesitate! She was just so wonderful in every possible way. Not only is she so kind and thoughtful, but her photography is absolutely gorgeous. I love my wedding photos so much! She makes natural lighting work wonders, and she makes you feel so comfortable while taking photos. She was honestly amazing. I can't wait to work with her again in the future! Book her, trust me, you will not regret it! She's amazing!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

This lady is amazing. I looked for months to find someone that I would feel comfortable with taking our wedding pictures. I wanted someone that was unique and would capture the pictures I have always wanted. From the moment I first time spoke with her I knew she was the one. I have never felt so comfortable in my life taking pictures. She made our day great and I don't know what I have done without her. Thank you for taking your time with us in our special day.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

This lady is amazing!!!! Just let her do what she has in her vision with you. You will have the pictures that you have always wanted.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Leslie · event on: 04/23/2016

Esther was more than I ever could have imagined! She photographed my twin girls first bday party. The pictures were great and she took so many of my friends children too. I will be using her again, without a doubt. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/06/2016