Esteem Entertainment Reviews

Esteem Entertainment 2
Esteem Entertainment 3

Michael Nestico · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Great Band!

Very professional band. Great music and service.

• Erica

Erica Fiocco · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Cannot Wait to Party with Esteem!

We haven't had our wedding yet but Jack and Jim have made us so confident and excited in our decision to party with them at our wedding that we just cannot wait!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Esteem Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Erica :) We look forward to a great party as well and doing everything we can to bring the vision of your special day to life!

Karen · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The Band Was Great!

The band was great - truly a highlight of our party. They were professional, nice and very talented. All of our guests agreed. Thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sheila Whiteman · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Great Swing Band

I highly recommend this band. They were very easy to work with. Easy to communicate with, and did exactly what they said they’d do. They sounded great!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Anthony Figliano · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Wedding Band

Amazing band with a ton of energy! They had the entire reception dancing.

Esteem Entertainment's reply:

Anthony playing for people like you and your wife and guests is easy! We loved your party as well and wish you both all the best.

Jack and the staff at Esteem Entertainment

Sean C · Getting married on 02/11/2020

Awesome band!

Jake's Rockin Country Band was awesome! Whole crowd had a fantastic time. Simply a great performance. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Daniel Baldassarre · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommend Esteem All Star Band with Jack Goodman!

The Esteem All Star Band with Jack Goodman were amazing at our wedding Saturday night and we could not be happier!!! The band promised us an all night party and they delivered! Esteem Entertainment and Jack Goodman were always easy to get in touch with and were welcoming to our suggestions, while offering their own based off of their experience. They were able to play all of our requests while also feeling the vibe and energy of our crowd, and ensuring everyone was having a good time. Days later, we are still getting so many compliments about how much fun they had, and the how good the band was during our wedding. One member of the band also played during our ceremony and cocktail hour as well. They were able to create such a memorable experience that we as well as our guests will always remember. We highly recommend the Esteem All Star Band and Jack Goodman for your wedding- you won’t be disappointed!

Esteem Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Dan and Heather - you guys were an absolute pleasure to play for and we're thrilled you guys had such a great time and awesome party! Best - Esteem
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/14/2019

A band that is talented, fun and absolutely made the wedding!

The All Star Band with Esteem Entertainment played out our wedding. We heard them at a wedding about two weeks before we got engaged and ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! Before we even booked the venue, we got in touch with Esteem to make sure they held our date because we did not want to take the chance of losing out on having them play at our wedding. When the big day came (September 14, 2019) - they were even better than we remembered! We had expected the DJ to play our first dance, father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. The band actually performed all of those songs and it was better than I could have hoped for! We still have people telling us that it took them a week to recover from dancing all night! The dance floor was always packed... even when the food was being served in between courses everyone would get up and keep dancing! I HIGHLY recommend Esteem Entertainment for your wedding or event if you want to have the time of your life! They’re so engaged with the guests, they’re talented and a lot of fun! Such a great company to work with and very talented musicians!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Dear Brianna,

We won't ever have to tell people how good we are again! We'll simply let your wonderful words do it for us. Playing for you and your husband and your guests was simply delightful. Best of luck to you both :)

Tina Ford · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding of August 24th2019

Esteem entertainment went beyond our expectations. They sounded great we were dancing all
    night.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Esteem Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again so much for choosing Esteem Entertainment Tina. The party was an absolute pleasure and we're so glad you and your guests had a great time and danced all night -

Peter Bonchonsky · Married on 07/28/2019

The Esteem Latin Jazz Ensemble

It was pleasure working with The Esteem Latin Jazz Ensemble. Jim was very accommodating and professional. I hired them for an outdoor summer party. Their latin jazz was grooved with great rhythm and harmonies that everyone loved. Created a fun and comfortable atmosphere at the party.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Ann L · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Music and Professionalism!

Esteem Entertainment provided an amazing band for our annual fundraiser last weekend! The music was excellent and the guests enjoyed every song played! The singers and musicians sounded so much like the original artists but with their own talented sound! Also, the band was very flexible and responsive to every request we had with the schedule of the evening, volume of music, and their playlist which added to the overall success of the event. This is the second year we have used Esteen Entertainment and will continue to in the future! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2018

sharon · Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter just had her weddig on October 5,2018 and Jack G. with Esteem Entertainment Allstars were excellent. They had the dance floor packed the entire night and every song sounded exactly like the recordig artist. They made sure that they came into the audiance to get everyone dancing. My guests didn't stop telling us that they were excellent. If you are planning a wedding or party you need to go and check out this band and i can guarentee you won't be dissapointed. I have one more daughter getting married in the near future and I will definitely be calling Jack up again. I want to thank the entire band for making my daughter's wedding a funtastic evening.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Jacquelynn Giammetta · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Band

I hired Esteem Entertainment All Star to play at my wedding October 5th and they were incredible. When booking with Jack I expressed to him that I wanted my guest on the dance floor all night and that is exactly what they made happen. The whole band was amazing they played a selection of different songs and sounded just like the true artists. The lead singers interacted with my guest and made sure everyone was having a good time. I am still hearing from my guest how amazing my band was on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to play at your wedding or any other special event!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Katharina · Married on 09/25/2018

Had Esteem Entertainment at our annual conference in Cape May last week and they were awesome! Our attendees usually don't get up and dance but the dance floor was filled this time around. The band made the whole night so memorable!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Julie · Married on 09/23/2018

The band got guests on their feet the moment they began performing; they were very engaging! We'd use them again.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Matt O’Neill · Married on 09/16/2018

They blew the roof off the place!

The band was amazing! Their performance was beyond our wildest expectations! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and they had the crowd rocking! They played everything from big band, to Motown, to modern hits! Our event couldn’t have been any better because of them!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

I can honestly say I feel extremely lucky for having found Reel Time Band to play at our wedding….when I had first begun the search for a wedding band, I instantly read every review I could, watched videos and compared prices. I wanted a band who would play a variety of music, get everyone on the dance floor and a band who was affordable. Reel Time Band did not disappoint! Jack was always available throughout the entire wedding planning process and answered any questions we had. It is so evident this band has so much experience and is so professional and the day went on without any glitches. The band played the ENTIRE night and there was never a moment where a recorded song was just playing in the background. They PERFORMED and involved all the guests. I can’t even tell you how many compliments we have gotten-a month later and it’s all people are talking about…”Where did you find that band?!!” They truly made our wedding night one of the most wonderful days of our lives; I can’t say enough good things about this band! An excellent choice and I highly recommend! Stephanie & Anthony 6.9.18

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

THE BAND WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!
    From my phone consultation with Jack, to the random questions we had through out the planning, the playlists, the requests everything was amazing!

We hired the 8-piece Esteem All Stars and they were amazing!!! Every piece of the band was incredibly talented and high energy! Our dance floor was packed all night and all our guests are still raving about the band. Their variety of music was incredible. I even got to rap Juicy by Biggie Smalls with the band! It was so awesome!

DEFINITELY ONE OF OUR BEST WEDDING DECISIONS EVER!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Dominic is awesome! We used him as our dj on May 12, 2018. Throughout the wedding planning Dominic was always available to go over details of the wedding. He has a great personality and is very professional. The entire reception ran so smooth and my husband and I were blown away by how many of our family and friends were on the dance floor! Everyone raved about the music and all of our requests were played. Dominic made sure hat our night was incredible and the memories that he helped us create are irreplaceable. We would recommend his services for weddings or any event to all of our family and friends!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jeff · Married on 04/07/2018

These guys were excellent. Dominic was responsive over both phone and email from the start all the way up to the day of the wedding and took time to review our ceremony and reception music and cues in person prior to the start of the wedding. They took our dance floor playlist ideas and worked them into a great rhythm; the floor was literally NEVER empty even though we had a largely older crowd. Often the floor was completely packed with people and everyone was having a great time. 4 hours of dancing somehow didn't seem like enough simply because things were going so well we didn't want it to end. If i could think of any complaint, it's that my feet still hurt 4 days later. ;-) You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Ben · Married on 11/25/2017

My wife and I have nothing but great things to say regarding Esteem. They made our wedding a great party and the team was easy to work with. If you’re in the market for a band in he tri-state area you must give them a call!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Brett · Married on 11/04/2017

Look, I know it seems lazy to mark 5 stars across the board for a review, but Esteem Entertainment absolutely deserves these high marks. Their team was absolutely dynamite for my recent wedding. They were fantastic with communication back-and-forth to ensure that they sent the right DJ accounted for all specific requests (attire, lighting, and playlists for dinner and dancing). Music and emcee services are something that can ruin an event, but you are paying for peace of mind with Esteem, because they are, in every sense, professionals. And if you're fortunate enough to have DJ Mike work your event, you're getting the best of the best... he's an absolute legend!

Esteem Entertainment 4
    Esteem Entertainment 5
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Moire · Married on 11/04/2017

We could not be happier to have chosen Dominic to DJ our wedding. He is professional, experienced, and fair. I found working with DJ Dominic to be stress-reducing, which is rare when hiring wedding vendors. Our Ceremony and Reception were on multiple floors of a building, we had a live singer, and multiple timed dances – all of which Dominic handled without breaking a sweat. He read the crowd, had 200 people dancing for hours on end, and left the room cleaner than he found it. He is the best man for the job, no question!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

We had Dominic Longo as our Wedding DJ, and he seriously could not have made the night any more amazing! He's great a reading the crowd and the dancefloor was packed for most of the night. I was blown away by the level of energy he elicited from everyone. I highly recommend Dominic, as he also assisted in making the night run smoothly, and I couldn't have imagined a better day than the one he helped to make happen. If I ever need a DJ in the future for any reason, Dominic will be at the very top of my list!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Maria · Married on 09/30/2017

The band was great! So many people told us that they made the wedding fun and others who would not normally dance did!

Sent on 10/04/2017