Esteem Entertainment Reviews

Esteem Entertainment 1
Esteem Entertainment 2
  • Erica

Erica Fiocco · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Cannot Wait to Party with Esteem!

We haven't had our wedding yet but Jack and Jim have made us so confident and excited in our decision to party with them at our wedding that we just cannot wait!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Esteem Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Erica :) We look forward to a great party as well and doing everything we can to bring the vision of your special day to life!

Sheila Whiteman · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Great Swing Band

I highly recommend this band. They were very easy to work with. Easy to communicate with, and did exactly what they said they’d do. They sounded great!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Peter Bonchonsky · Married on 07/28/2019

The Esteem Latin Jazz Ensemble

It was pleasure working with The Esteem Latin Jazz Ensemble. Jim was very accommodating and professional. I hired them for an outdoor summer party. Their latin jazz was grooved with great rhythm and harmonies that everyone loved. Created a fun and comfortable atmosphere at the party.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Ann L · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Music and Professionalism!

Esteem Entertainment provided an amazing band for our annual fundraiser last weekend! The music was excellent and the guests enjoyed every song played! The singers and musicians sounded so much like the original artists but with their own talented sound! Also, the band was very flexible and responsive to every request we had with the schedule of the evening, volume of music, and their playlist which added to the overall success of the event. This is the second year we have used Esteen Entertainment and will continue to in the future! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2018

sharon · Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter just had her weddig on October 5,2018 and Jack G. with Esteem Entertainment Allstars were excellent. They had the dance floor packed the entire night and every song sounded exactly like the recordig artist. They made sure that they came into the audiance to get everyone dancing. My guests didn't stop telling us that they were excellent. If you are planning a wedding or party you need to go and check out this band and i can guarentee you won't be dissapointed. I have one more daughter getting married in the near future and I will definitely be calling Jack up again. I want to thank the entire band for making my daughter's wedding a funtastic evening.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Jacquelynn Giammetta · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Band

I hired Esteem Entertainment All Star to play at my wedding October 5th and they were incredible. When booking with Jack I expressed to him that I wanted my guest on the dance floor all night and that is exactly what they made happen. The whole band was amazing they played a selection of different songs and sounded just like the true artists. The lead singers interacted with my guest and made sure everyone was having a good time. I am still hearing from my guest how amazing my band was on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to play at your wedding or any other special event!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Julie · Married on 09/23/2018

The band got guests on their feet the moment they began performing; they were very engaging! We'd use them again.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Matt O’Neill · Married on 09/16/2018

They blew the roof off the place!

The band was amazing! Their performance was beyond our wildest expectations! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and they had the crowd rocking! They played everything from big band, to Motown, to modern hits! Our event couldn’t have been any better because of them!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

I can honestly say I feel extremely lucky for having found Reel Time Band to play at our wedding….when I had first begun the search for a wedding band, I instantly read every review I could, watched videos and compared prices. I wanted a band who would play a variety of music, get everyone on the dance floor and a band who was affordable. Reel Time Band did not disappoint! Jack was always available throughout the entire wedding planning process and answered any questions we had. It is so evident this band has so much experience and is so professional and the day went on without any glitches. The band played the ENTIRE night and there was never a moment where a recorded song was just playing in the background. They PERFORMED and involved all the guests. I can’t even tell you how many compliments we have gotten-a month later and it’s all people are talking about…”Where did you find that band?!!” They truly made our wedding night one of the most wonderful days of our lives; I can’t say enough good things about this band! An excellent choice and I highly recommend! Stephanie & Anthony 6.9.18

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

THE BAND WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!
    From my phone consultation with Jack, to the random questions we had through out the planning, the playlists, the requests everything was amazing!

We hired the 8-piece Esteem All Stars and they were amazing!!! Every piece of the band was incredibly talented and high energy! Our dance floor was packed all night and all our guests are still raving about the band. Their variety of music was incredible. I even got to rap Juicy by Biggie Smalls with the band! It was so awesome!

DEFINITELY ONE OF OUR BEST WEDDING DECISIONS EVER!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Dominic is awesome! We used him as our dj on May 12, 2018. Throughout the wedding planning Dominic was always available to go over details of the wedding. He has a great personality and is very professional. The entire reception ran so smooth and my husband and I were blown away by how many of our family and friends were on the dance floor! Everyone raved about the music and all of our requests were played. Dominic made sure hat our night was incredible and the memories that he helped us create are irreplaceable. We would recommend his services for weddings or any event to all of our family and friends!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jeff · Married on 04/07/2018

These guys were excellent. Dominic was responsive over both phone and email from the start all the way up to the day of the wedding and took time to review our ceremony and reception music and cues in person prior to the start of the wedding. They took our dance floor playlist ideas and worked them into a great rhythm; the floor was literally NEVER empty even though we had a largely older crowd. Often the floor was completely packed with people and everyone was having a great time. 4 hours of dancing somehow didn't seem like enough simply because things were going so well we didn't want it to end. If i could think of any complaint, it's that my feet still hurt 4 days later. ;-) You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Ben · Married on 11/25/2017

My wife and I have nothing but great things to say regarding Esteem. They made our wedding a great party and the team was easy to work with. If you’re in the market for a band in he tri-state area you must give them a call!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Brett · Married on 11/04/2017

Look, I know it seems lazy to mark 5 stars across the board for a review, but Esteem Entertainment absolutely deserves these high marks. Their team was absolutely dynamite for my recent wedding. They were fantastic with communication back-and-forth to ensure that they sent the right DJ accounted for all specific requests (attire, lighting, and playlists for dinner and dancing). Music and emcee services are something that can ruin an event, but you are paying for peace of mind with Esteem, because they are, in every sense, professionals. And if you're fortunate enough to have DJ Mike work your event, you're getting the best of the best... he's an absolute legend!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Esteem Entertainment 3
    Esteem Entertainment 4

Moire · Married on 11/04/2017

We could not be happier to have chosen Dominic to DJ our wedding. He is professional, experienced, and fair. I found working with DJ Dominic to be stress-reducing, which is rare when hiring wedding vendors. Our Ceremony and Reception were on multiple floors of a building, we had a live singer, and multiple timed dances – all of which Dominic handled without breaking a sweat. He read the crowd, had 200 people dancing for hours on end, and left the room cleaner than he found it. He is the best man for the job, no question!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

We had Dominic Longo as our Wedding DJ, and he seriously could not have made the night any more amazing! He's great a reading the crowd and the dancefloor was packed for most of the night. I was blown away by the level of energy he elicited from everyone. I highly recommend Dominic, as he also assisted in making the night run smoothly, and I couldn't have imagined a better day than the one he helped to make happen. If I ever need a DJ in the future for any reason, Dominic will be at the very top of my list!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Maria · Married on 09/30/2017

The band was great! So many people told us that they made the wedding fun and others who would not normally dance did!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Carly · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had the Esteem All Stars for our wedding as well as a pianist for our ceremony and cocktail hour at our September wedding a few months ago and they were incredible! I had my heart set on a band but so many of them are completely cost prohibitive. I had almost given up when my mom came across the Esteem All Stars and sent me the link. I was a little nervous at first because we live in NYC which made it challenging for us to attempt to see them live before booking, but we decided to take a chance based on what we saw in their video clips and are so glad that we did! We emailed back and forth with Dominic Longo who was always available to answer our questions and were amazed when he shared a quote that was reasonable. We had some special requests for our ceremony music- I wanted to walk down the aisle to a song from Hamilton and my husband and I had a plan for a surprise flash mob to Canon Rock during our recessional. No request was too big (or too strange) for them and they handled it all wonderfully. On the day of the wedding, they even came with an extra vocalist who ended up being the life of the party (and could do the old Frank Sinatra songs like a BOSS!) Our guests raved about the band for weeks after the wedding and even now, four months later, we are still getting compliments about them. I could not recommend them more highly!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Grace · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Dominic is fantastic! First of all he has a voice of gold. He and his brother worked with us to deejay our ceremony and our reception, (including a trivia segment!) and our guests really hit the dance floor. Afterwards people said that we really knew how to throw a party! He was a super emcee and kept the night moving along. Planning what music we wanted to play was easy and he advised us on our music selection. And the price point was spot on. Thanks, Esteem!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2017

DJ Dominic came recommended from a close friend of ours whose wedding we had attended and had an absolute blast dancing the night away, so it was a pretty easy decision.

Outside of a great dance party, he was just genuinely AMAZING to work with, from answering (very quickly I might add) all of my random questions to providing "smart" guidance on a non-typical wedding.

THANK YOU!! We had a blast.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Diane · Married on 05/21/2017

Hi Dominic.

Just wanted to thank you for your willingness to travel to Virginia and for all that you did to make our wedding party so much fun. I continue to get feedback from our guests about how much fun they had and many have said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Guests love a beautiful venue, great food (and wine!!) and, of course, great music. I believe we had all three and I thank you for your role in that. As you could see, our friends and family like to dance, so the music was really important. I also appreciated how you dedicated the songs to each of our couples and spaced them out perfectly throughout the event. I will gladly recommend you to whoever I can.

Diane

Sent on 06/29/2017

I provided a list of songs- a long list- to play and also not to play. They did a fantastic job of sticking to the list while keeping everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Sheree · Married on 07/16/2016

Esteem Entertainment, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! You certainly helped make our daughter's wedding reception a "superb" party. The music, talent, and crowd interaction was outstanding. We couldn't ask for more. Jack Goodman knows how to do weddings! The add on of DJ Dominic added another layer of entertainment bliss! Thanks to Jack, Dominic, and the other 9 musicians! You made the #mccabeweddingbash an awesome time!!Just do it! Book Esteem Entertainment!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

We had an amazing experience with Esteem Entertainment! All of our guests said our wedding was the BEST wedding they had ever been to and I believe that had to do with the incredible entertainment provided by Esteem. We did a combination of Band and DJ for our cocktail hour and reception (total of 6.5 hrs). They gave it their all the whole time and were very interactive with the wedding guests. We had a lot of surprises at our wedding and the band really worked with my husband, the best man, and my maid of honor to make it all happen. I am so grateful for the service provided and for Esteem Entertainment's contribution to making our wedding day one we will always cherish.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Esteem Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your comments. We loved playing for such a great event at CLARKS LANDNG.