116 Reviews for ESP Entertainment

User Photos
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)

We were so extremely happy with Frank and ESP Entertainment at our wedding in October!
ESP completely nailed it! -From the lighting and atmosphere, to the music, to the photo booth.
ALL the guests LOVED the music and we are still hearing praises and compliments months after our big day. From the beginning Frank was easy going, listened to what we wanted and worked with us thoroughly to make sure our wedding day was perfect. He worked with me on songs and timing, he was nice, fun, and pleasant to work with.
The ceremony was PERFECT, again Frank nailed it. He had everything we wanted and the music was timed perfectly. Before the reception Frank quickly met with us to make sure he had the names and correct pronunciations for the bridal party announcements, which meant a lot to me.
Frank completely blew our minds with the music during the reception. EVERYONE was dancing from my 70 year old uncles and aunts to my 20 year old cousins, no one would get off the dance floor. The music was so fun and it really was the best and most memorable part of the night! Frank even made sure to say goodbye to us at the end of the night making sure there was nothing else we needed. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend ESP Entertainment for any party especially a wedding!
What really stands out and what really means the most to us is that EVERYONE commented on the DJ, asking who he was, and what an amazing job he did. Months later guests are still raving about our DJ and it means the world to us.
ESP Nailed it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Frank and his crew from ESP Entertainment DJ'd our wedding earlier this month and I can't say enough good things about them. From the initial meeting we had to the end of the reception, Frank was always available and of service. We had a change of venue two months before our wedding day that threw us for a loop but, Frank put us at ease and even tried to help us find a new location for the reception by putting us in touch with one of his contacts at a nearby venue. Frank was always there to answer the phone when we called or reply to the numerous emails we sent him. The reception went so smoothly from start to finish, even with having to adjust our wedding party a minute before the introductions Frank was calm and professional. He did a great job keeping the dance floor full when we wanted it and the music selection nice and relaxed when we needed it. Their Photo Booth is a must have! Not only did they do a great job of accommodating everyone who wanted to use it but, they also assembled a huge scrap book of the photos and handed it to us at the end of the night so we could see all the pictures our guests took. Frank also did a great job MC'ing while we had a mariachi band play, he did a great job keeping everything moving from start to finish. The lighting was great as well. We could not be happier with the ESP crew, book them for your event and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I got married on 7-7-17 at the Park Savoy Estate. Frank and his team were AMAZING! He was so personable and easy to work with. I admit I was nervous for no reason other than I have been to weddings where the party never really gets started and you’re left with an empty dance floor (my worst nightmare). But with Frank, he got the party started ASAP and kept it going! He knew exactly what to play and when to play it! Our dance floor was filled with people of all ages dancing for hours on end. I had numerous guests compliment how amazing the music was. I couldn’t have made a better choice!! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I recently got married and had our reception at Il Tulipano. Frank was AMAZING! The photo booth was a hit and he had the WHOLE room dancing the entire night! There was not a minute that the dance floor wasn't packed! We loved the music he played and how he helped us every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone planning any type of party. Worth EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Analee, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Frank did an amazing job getting and keeping our guests on the dance floor all night. He really listened to our style and request and still managed to have a little something for all age groups at our wedding. He did a great job knowing when to speed things up and knowing when to slow things down.

They say that the music can make or break a wedding, and ESP certainly made ours!!

Profile Picture Janet, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I went to frank at esp entertainment and instantly were knew he was the DJ for us. He was so accomodating and fun and knew exactly what we wanted. He was able to play music for all ages and we loved the fact that he played Italian music. Being that we come from huge Italian families it meant a lot. We just got married this passed weekend but already have heard nothing but great things about the wedding especially the music. The dance floor was constantly full and the music never stopped. Frank and his team kept us on our feet from the minute we got into the ballroom until the very end. Thank you so much for making our wedding the best!
Eric and Daniela Pace

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Frank and his team for our wedding on 10/29/2016. He had all our guest out on the dance floor for the whole night. Frank was very helpful prior to the wedding in helping with suggestions for songs to be played throughout the night and was very flexible with meeting times. We also rented the photobooth which was wonderful there were a large number of props for our guest to use and the attendant was very friendly and helpful throughout the night. Frank and his team also put together a wonderful video photo montage for us that we received compliments on from all our guests. We would highly recommend his services for anyone looking for a DJ for a wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Booking ESP Entertainment for your wedding is a no brainer. Frank was the DJ for our wedding on 9/10/2016 at Macaluso's and we could not have been happier with him. From the very first meeting with him we felt at ease and like we had nothing to worry about - and we really didn't. We also had a Photo Booth at our wedding which ESP provided - everyone sincerely had a great time with this and the guest book that we got with it had us laughing the entire next day. Overall it was an awesome experience working with Frank and I would and have recommended him to everyone I know that's planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used ESP Entertainment for our wedding on August 5, 2016 at The Westmount Country Club. We could not have asked for anything better!! Frank was awesome!! He was very interactive with the crowd and kept the momentum going all night. Kids from 10 years old to adults in their 80s were out on the dance floor. We also got our photo booth through ESP and got a beautiful book with everyone's photo booth pictures and messages to us. We highly recommend ESP for any event!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Esp did our wedding July 2016 and I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. Everyone raved about how much fun they had in the photobooth and on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Frank and his team are EXCELLANT!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used ESP Entertainment this past month of May 2016 for our wedding. Frank and his team did an amazing job with everything from the beginning. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He had the right mix of Spanish and Italian-American music. He knew how to read the crowd so he could keep them going all night long.
Thanks to Frank and team's professionalism we have a very fun and exciting wedding.

Profile Picture Dania, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was very helpful and charismatic. He understood my guests and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture User6488438, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Frank and his team just did our wedding at the Park Savoy. And to sum it up it was amazing. We had an event of about 170, with a large range of music to be played and frank got it right. His ability to read the crowd and make sure the right songs were going on at the right times was perfect. We also used the photo booth and it was above our expectations. It was a crowd favorite and Franks crew that was maning the booth was on top of everything. Leading up to the wedding his professionalism and and attention to detail was outstanding. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be more thrilled with ESP Entertainment. Frank and his team did an absolutely amazing job and our guests enjoyed every minute. They are extremely accommodating and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend their dj services, photobooth, and social media station as well as all of their services!!

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Frank and ESP Entertainment for our September 2015 wedding at The Venetian in Garfield, NJ. They were absolutely amazing! I originally had some doubts about going with a DJ instead of a band, but could not be happier with our decision. Frank truly made our night exactly what we wanted. We opted to add the percussionist and the saxophonist. Get them! You will not be disappointed. They added a bit of a live element to the mix and it was nothing short of phenomenal. We also went with the Instagram printing station instead of the traditional photobooth (personally, although I enjoy them, I find that photobooths take the guests away from the wedding). We put selfie sticks on every table and let our guests be their own photographers and this way they still had a keepsake to bring home. Most importantly, we wanted our reception to have a fun vibe and for everyone to be out on the dance floor. Frank definitely made that happen! The dance floor was packed the entire night. He played the perfect selection of music that appealed to our friends as well as to our older family. As an emcee, he was great too! He made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name and kept the flow of our night running perfectly. My husband and I are both Italian, and Frank said a few words in Italian on our request, which we really appreciated. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the music was! I would highly recommend Frank and ESP to everyone!

Profile Picture User4499868, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Used ESP for our wedding 09-19-15. Highly recommended. Our DJ Frank played all the songs we requested, excellent selection of music (alot of people were going to leave early but stayed alot later because of music). Thank you for excellent job!!

Profile Picture Howard, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I first learned about ESP Entertainment at our wedding venues food tasting/wedding expo and we were instantly amazed at the level of entertainment they were able to provide in such a short time! We knew right away we had found the DJ for our wedding! From the first time we met with Frank he was very professional, responsive and attentive to what exactly we wanted. Frank and his team did such an incredible job at our wedding. As an MC, he was great too! He made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name and kept the flow of our night running perfectly.The music was great and the dance floor was never empty the whole night! Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the music was! The lighting was exactly what we wanted and the photo montage they created was perfect. We would highly recommend Frank and his team to everyone for any event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was amazing!! Basically told him what we had in mind and he went above and beyond. The music was great and had people dancing from the 1st dance to the last dance. No one ever wanted to leave the dance floor!! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding!!

Profile Picture Brad, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ESP Entertainment was recommended to my husband and I by our wedding hall. Boy am I glad we used them! We got married on 6/20/15. We met with Frank Spagnoletti several times throughout our engagement. He was very professional, responsive, and made adjustments to fit exactly what we wanted. The music was phenomenal and Frank got the whole crowd pumped and got everyone up and dancing the entire night! The uplighting was excellent and the video montage they created was beautiful. I highly recommend Frank and his staff to host any special event. ESP truly made our wedding night a special experience that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
3.8

My husband and I were recommended to Frank by a family member. After meeting with him and talking a little about our wedding, we liked his personality and professionalism and decided to hire him for our spring wedding. Up until the wedding, communication was very easy with Frank. We met and went over the song list and he helped with suggestions. During our wedding, we were not happy with the quality of service Frank provided. He messed up on our entrances and played house/dance music before the main course which was a little too intense for our guests so early in the evening (we told him prior to play that towards the end of the night). Several guests mentioned they went up to him and requested songs and he told them okay and never played them. We were busy going around to tables, but some of my family members and our parents made comments that they did not like the choice of dinner music which was not reflective of what we talked about during our meetings. Overall, I guess there was a severe miscommunication, but we were not happy with the service.

Profile Picture Cristina , 6/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Frank was an amazing DJ! All of our guests had a wonderful time. He helped us play Polish songs, made a mix for a special dance, kept the crowd moving and really had great energy the whole night. Our guests were even commenting on how great the DJ was. We used the lightning package which made everything look even more wonderful.

We also used the Photo Booth rental which was amazing. They had more props (and nicer props) than any other photo booth rental I've seen and the pictures came out so clear. There was enough room for many people to fit in and the album they created was awesome.

Thanks for making our day memorable!

Profile Picture User3382028, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough incredible things about Frank from ESP. My husband and I just got married on May 2, 2015, the music was phenomenal! Frank produced such a verity of music from Italian to the 90s hip hop my husband and i LOVE so much! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, we couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you Frank for making the best day of our lives so memorable !

Profile Picture gianna, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All I have to say is AWESOME!!! Initially, we were going to meet with a few DJ's, but after meeting Frank for the first time, we decided that he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. Frank is energetic, passionate, loves what he does, and it shows. He came up with some great ideas and took his time to go through everything with us.
I've received several texts and calls after our wedding complimenting ESP Entertainment. I would strongly recommend ESP Entertainment to anyone who's looking for a professional DJ that knows how to keep people dancing all night long from the beginning till the end.

Profile Picture Adam, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very efficient and on time. Our guest had a ball, they kept us entertained all through the night. Thanks so much xoxo :)

Profile Picture Delany, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Frank was great. He nailed all the songs we wanted. He was super fun to work with and he just got us. Don't skimp on your dj. I got compliments all night on the music. He was even there early to do a first dance run through. Completely awesome!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews