Escapes Unlimited Reviews

Escapes Unlimited 6
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2018

Amazing and available!

Kerri was absolutely incredible! She helped my husband plan a surprise honeymoon to St Lucia and we had the best time! She was even available to us when we were on our honeymoon and helped us get some perks at the spa. Highly recommend her and this company; I know we will be using them again!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Escapes Unlimited's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! It was my pleasure to help Eric plan your honeymoon. So happy to hear you had a wonderful time in St Lucia. Its such a magical island! Congrats and I look forward to helping you both planning more tropical travel in the future!

Dawnlyne' · Married on 09/15/2018

It was a great honor to have Kerri helping us with our 20 year wedding anniversary. We decided to renew our vows and we wanted the perfect place. Kerri helped us narrowing it down, then she took care of every detail from there. When my husband started to feel overwhelmed and had questions she meet up with and walked us through the details again even answered his questions to put him at ease. It was well worth it. The big day came and surrounded by friends and family on the beach, it was perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Escapes Unlimited 12

Escapes Unlimited's reply:

DL - Thank you so much for allowing me to organize this trip for your group. I loved all of your ideas and enthusiasm. I was so happy to be a small part of "Hurricane Rice"!!!

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Kerri was terrific to work with! She communicates incredibly quickly and efficiently. Even our guests commented on her communication speed. She was so helpful and a great advocate for us when we were having a few issues. Kerri made sure our wedding was perfect. We are so thankful to have had her during our journey. We will definitely travel with her in the future! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Connie · Married on 02/03/2018

Kerri is so quick to respond and she is so good at what she does! I am so thankful to have found her. I am so indecisive and she's always still patient with me and offering me the best of advice when trying to make decisions on a trip. Thanks to Kerri, we had the absolute best honeymoon in St Lucia! She also provides really good tips on how to get through airport lines and immigration/customs quicker and has saved my husband and I from missing our flight home from our honeymoon! She completely saved the day for us on the last day of our honeymoon. Best travel agent there is!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Escapes Unlimited's reply:

Thank you so much Connie! I am happy you and Michael had such a great honeymoon... so great you decided to go back to another Sandals for your 1 yr anniversary! I am always here to help. :)
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 01/28/2017

Terri went above and beyond to meet with us and talk about Sandals Resorts for our honeymoon. We live about 2 hours away and she took the time to come all the way to the airport to meet us while we were nearby! She really took time to get to know my husband and I in order to recommend the perfect resort to accommodate all of our expectations. Thank you Terri for helping us plan our dream honeymoon. Montego Bay, Jamaica was absolutely the best place for us to go! We will never forget the memories we made there and will definitely travel back there soon!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • W

Wesley · Married on 12/03/2016

Terri was wonderful to work with. She was responsive and so helpful in the entire process. She helped make out honeymoon exactly what we wanted and more. I recommend at least speaking with her before making any decisions.

Sent on 02/26/2017

I've worked with Terri on two trips now, one being my honeymoon, and she always goes above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied. I've never had a travel agent work so hard and show she cares the way Terri does! You won't be sorry using her!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Adriana · Married on 05/15/2015

From the very moment that I met Terri she had such a warm and friendly presence. It was at a wedding expo, where it felt like everyone just wanted to sell you their product and/or service, not just because it went with your theme or taste, but to anyone that would listen really. Terri was not like that, she had a no pressure approach and I LOVED that about her. We could have picked many other places, but after reviewing with her what we were looking for in a honeymoon vacation, she found the right place for us. And was it ever so perfect! We had the most AMAZING time in Jamaica at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort. I would strongly recommend Terri, she is honest, friendly and very quick to respond. During a time when things can get very stressful, planning a wedding, she easily makes this the simplest thing you will do. Thank you again Terri!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Escapes Unlimited's reply:

Adriana, THANK YOU so much for your kind words.... I loved working with you and Juan, and am so glad that planning your Honeymoon was so stress free.... Sandals Ochi is amazing, and I knew it was the perfect destination for you both... Congratulations and thank you once again for your business and your review. All the Best!!!! Terri Flood

My husband and I are so happy that we decided to go with Escapes Unlimited. Terri was no nice and attentive to our needs. She worked with us to find the perfect place. Our honeymoon was amazing something we will never forget. We chose Montego Bay Jamaica and this place is a dream. Terri always answered back very fast and took control of everything. My husband and I want to plan out 1 year anniversary with her too she is great and we love sandals.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Tammy · Married on 04/05/2014

I have booked 6 trips to Sandals through Escapes Unlimited. Terri and Kerri are amazing to work with. They really know how to take care of their clients. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Escapes Unlimited's reply:

Thank you Tammy! We love helping you plan some amazing trips. Your recent butler suite at Grenada was over the top!!! We love you and appreciate your business!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

Terri is amazing!!! We planned our honeymoon before we planned any of our wedding! Terri made the whole process so easy, she helped us decide on a location, room type, etc all while staying in our budget. She listened to our wants/needs and helped create an amazing honeymoon. She kept us organized and very informed, thanks Terri!

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • Jessalyn

Jessalyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Terri Flood was an amazing travel agent. She helped us to plan the perfect honeymoon to Jamaica. She took the time to talk to us about what we wanted our honeymoon to be like. With that information, she helped us pick the perfect Sandals resort, Sandals Whitehouse. Our 7 day honeymoon was a dream and something we will always remember. We are already talking with Terri about helping us plan our one year anniversary trip to another Sandals resort. Thank you Terri for your amazing service.

~Jessalyn and Mark

Sent on 11/02/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2013

Working with Terri, of Escapes Unlimited, was nothing more than a pure pleasure. From our first conversation I knew that she was the travel agent for me. Terri was able to make every dream in my head a reality. She was beyond patient, professional, and prompt with everything. My husband and I feel so blessed to have had her be apart of one the most greatest days of our lives. I highly recommend Escapes Unlimited for any of your travel needs, especially anyone is who is interested in having a destination wedding. Our decision in having a destination wedding is one that we will always cherish and reflect proudly on.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Lynsey · Married on 12/01/2012

We worked with Terry at Escapes Unlimited and we couldn't be happier with our decision to do so! She is one of the most helpful and genuinely caring people you could work with. Her knowledge of honeymoon getaways is invaluable and she was able to tell us the perfect location for our vacation shortly after meeting us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for help planning their next getaway!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Leslie · Married on 11/10/2012

Terri Flood is great! She was able to direct us to the "right" Sandals resort for our Honeymoon. Terri was always responsive and even proactive in communicating. Our initial meeting she even drove to the other side of Phoenix to meet with us and even brought pictures she had taken at the resort. It was nice to see the unprofessional pictures to really see what we would be getting. I appreciate her getting us "hooked" on Sandals Whitehouse!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Jen & Jerry · Married on 10/06/2012

Terri was very professional and took VERY good care of us in planning our Honeymoon. We were surprised at every turn with the planning and professionalism that was exhibited by Terri.

We will be booking our return trip to Sandals in the Caribbean with Terri.

Thank You VERY much.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2012

Teri was great to work with! We booked our honeymoon with her for Sandals Grande in St Lucia. She was very informative and helped us narrow down our choices within the 3 Sandals resorts in St Lucia . We had the most memorable time, and Sandals exceeded our expectations in food, service, entertainment!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2008

We used Terri Flood with Escapes Unlimited to plan our Destination Wedding in Cancun, Mexico. Terri facilitated the travel planning for all of our family and friends and made it a smooth trip for all. She was knowledgeable about each hotel and planned our event at the best location for our guest and my husband and I. She used her connections in our destination location to provide us with excellent service and accommodations. I would recommend Terri with Escapes Unlimited to any bride and groom who is planning a Destination Wedding or their Honeymoon. Terri was so organized and helpful that she made our Destination Wedding a HUGE success. My husband and I will continue to use Escapes Unlimited for all of our future trips together as Husband and Wife.

Sent on 01/06/2010

Christine · Married on 06/03/2018

Our honeymoon was amazing and it was nice to not have to worry about setting everything up. We were asked questions on what we wanted and then suggestions/options were provided for us to decide on our perfect trip!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Christine · Married on 06/03/2018

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2013

Our wedding could not have gone better. The day was absolutely perfect and Terry was really helpful and responsive in planning the entire event!

Sent on 05/10/2013

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

We booked/planned our wedding and trip via Escapes Unlimited and I was disappointed in the level of service. I guess that’s what you get with a “free” planner. We met with Terri and Kerri over a year before the wedding and it was a lot of information to take on. They said closer to the wedding date they’d call us and go over everything to plan for the actual event and get with another wedding coordinator to help with this as well. Months and months went by and we received no communication except for receipts when we paid and when more guests put their deposits down and were added to the list staying at Sandals. Finally by February I had to reach out with questions and what to expect. Come to find out we were supposed to have talked to a wedding coordinator months ago. We also had a short amount of time to track down the documents needed to get married at the last minute. This is very uneasy not knowing what’s going on with your May wedding when it’s February. I am not sure if it was because Terri was transitioning to Florida (which I gathered from an end of the year newsletter) with Kerri taking over here or what but one other thing that really bothered us was when our friends were inquiring about staying offsite Kerri told us we should tell them they must stay at Sandals. I refuse to order my friends to stay there for her commission when they cannot afford it. Overall I was disappointed in the level of service because my husband’s sister went through Terri with no issues.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Hello Katie,
    I am so very sorry to hear you were disappointed. That was definitely not our intention. The issue with your wedding planner had to do with an issue within the call center. As soon as you notified me, I was on the phone with Sandals getting you a date/time to speak with someone. Once you had started the conversation with your planner I thought everything was okay at that point as we had corresponded and you never mentioned any further issues. Also, with the guests staying on property, that truly has nothing to do with me. Sandals requires any outside guests to pay for a day pass which is pricey. That cost would have either been incurred by you or the guests. Also they would not have counted towards your group concessions. It is something Terri would have told your guests as well. I wish you would have brought this up to me and I would have been happy to clear that up. I know you were very busy leading up to your wedding and so our communication was limited. However, I tried following up with you upon your return and had not heard anything from you either. I definitely strive to make the process as easy and stress free as it can be. You can always feel free to reach out to me with issues or concerns. Please do contact me when you have some free time as I would still like to discuss any remaining issues you have and the actual wedding ceremony and reception.