Erin Langford Photography Reviews

7 | South Jordan, UT

7 Reviews for Erin Langford Photography

She totally saved us! my previous photographer up and left on a trip to europe and never sent us our pictures! she did our pictures on late notice and got them back to us in exactly a week. I was shocked by how beautiful they were and how many she sent! there were plenty to chose from.

Sent on 10/05/2015

So fun! She was very professional and the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/13/2015

natalie · Married on 12/28/2010

Erin Langford was amazing to work with. She was very professional, got a feel for what I wanted and ran with it--I loved that. She was easy to contact, always got back to me super fast, and was a wonderful resource. I would recommend her to any and all for any occasion you may have. My husband and I still look at our pictures all the time-we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Maddee · Married on 10/21/2010

Wonderful Photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Karen · Married on 07/21/2007

Erin was great! We love our pictures. We could not have found a better deal anywhere else.

Sent on 09/13/2007

Alicia · Married on 06/26/2009

It was a little hard to get our schedules to mesh because I was only available on the weekends and my fiance was out of town most of the time. However, she was able to capture our unique personalities in the time we did have. I love the pictures, although it rained the day of our engagements, bridals, wedding dinner, AND wedding day. They all turned out wonderfully and I want everyone to see them.

Sent on 09/17/2009

Hannah · Married on 05/16/2009

Erin is great. She is totally willing to work with you and open to suggestions. her husband comes along too and takes more candid shots so they are a great team. We are very happy with our wedding photos! She also took bridal pictures of me and I LOVE THEM! This is the second time we've used Erin in our family, and we would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2009