Erin Keough Photography Reviews

29 | Lancaster, PA

29 Reviews for Erin Keough Photography

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2010

She was very cooperative and flexible to give a discount since we didn't need engagement pictures taken. She even traveled about 2 hours to come and do our wedding and was very friendly on the phone right off the bat. She made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole wedding and let me have a lot of fun taking pictures. She's very creative and artistic and highly recommended by myself and my family!

Sent on 04/12/2010

Dana · Married on 07/11/2009

Erin was such a pleasure to work with. She made it so easy for myself, my husband and others to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her prices were extremely reasonable and the product was even better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 04/13/2010

Erin was great! We used her for our engagement photos, had them back in just a few weeks and they came out fantastic!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Kayla · Married on 08/09/2008

3.8
      3.0

Erin takes really nice pictures. She is very creative in her photos. Everyone I showed them to absolutely loved them. Just let her know exactly what you want and she will take care of it.

Sent on 04/12/2010