Erin Ashlee Photography Reviews

Erin Ashlee Photography 6
Erin Ashlee Photography 7

Maiesha · Married on 11/17/2018

Love, love our photos

Very professional!!!! We absolutely love each and everyone of our photos. She did our engagement photos, and all of our wedding photos we had a party with 200+ people and she did a phenomenal job!!!!!!!

Jessica Martin · Married on 11/17/2018

We loved our engagement photos and wedding photos!

Erin did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and both turned out beautiful! She provided us with an online album of TONS of photos from getting ready, first look, ceremony and reception. Our reception got pretty rowdy and she captured every moment perfectly in all the photos. We are so grateful! Please use her for any of your photography needs!

Erin Ashlee Photography 8
    Erin Ashlee Photography 9
    Erin Ashlee Photography 10
    Erin Ashlee Photography 11

Danika · Married on 10/27/2018

We love Erin!!!

Erin was so wonderful to work with as our wedding photographer! She’s very laid back and makes you feel at ease while she is photographing you. She had great, positive energy and never made us feel stressed about timeline or anything like that. We have received a few sneak peek photos and they are FABULOUS! Can’t wait to see the rest and relive our special day!

Joanna Wade · Married on 10/06/2018

Erin is the best!

Erin was very attentive and appreciates the little details in photos! She was very responsive to any emails or phone messages I sent, and always put me at ease if I was feeling nervous. She was very encouraging to all my photo ideas and had plenty of her own - we have such a variety! Her and her assistant were fantastic - both friendly and professional. Our wedding was at the start of wedding season in AZ, and she got our photos back to us in a VERY timely manner! She even sent us a few sneak-peeks to hold us over until we got all of them back. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

• Kate

Kate Madrid · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastical

Erin is a lovely gem of a woman that I am so happy to have found to capture our wedding. She was super friendly, helpful and quick to respond throughout the planning process. I could not be any happier with how amazing our photos came out. The actual wedding day felt like a crazy whirlwind and she captured everything so delicately. I will cherish these photos forever. I can’t thank her enough!

Erin Ashlee Photography 12

Glorija · Married on 05/11/2018

Erin is incredible. Not only is she the sweetest person to work with, but her talent is out of this world. My husband and I️ were both very nervous when starting out with our engagement shoot, but Erin was able to make us feel so at ease with her, like we had been friends for a very long time! Each time I️ had a question or concern, Erin was so quick to respond and very reassuring that our wedding day would be nothing but amazing. She was so right. Our bridal party loved having Erin involved in our day, and my husband and I️ will never forget erin.. she has given us the most beautiful memories and photos of the best day of our lives.

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Erin was fantastic! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our photos! She was able to capture all the photos we wanted and candid shots that we love!

Erin Ashlee Photography 13
    Erin Ashlee Photography 14
    Erin Ashlee Photography 15
    Erin Ashlee Photography 16

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

I planned my Sedona wedding from out of town and am SO grateful I picked Erin as my photographer. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so creative in her styling. She was accommodating to photography ideas I shared with her and her energy and happiness are contagious.
    Your wedding photographer is a very intimate part of your day- you share some of the most emotional/special moments in their presence, and she is the perfect person to serve this role. I would highly recommend!

Serena · Married on 04/14/2018

Erin was amazing! She was so kind and so flexible. She made everybody feel comfortable and she was so efficient. She made sure we got all of our wedding pictures done super fast so that we wouldn’t be late to our reception. We loved her !

Lea · Married on 02/17/2018

Erin and her assistant were the best photographers a bride could wish for! She put both myself, my husband, and our bridal party at ease. I can't say enough good things about her and how gorgeous our pictures turned out!

Christie · Married on 12/02/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing. She was very responsive when preparing for wedding and was amazing the day of. She got everything done with no direction and took amazing photos. She was so helpful with ideas and direction at the wedding and so friendly. She even listened to other guests requests for pictures and accommodated them all.

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Erin was such a pleasure to work with! We loved having the opportunity to spend time with her prior to our wedding with our engagement photos. She made it fun to have our photos taken, both our engagement and wedding photos, and we're thrilled with how they turned out. She's professional and has a great personality. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Her work is top notch and brings great ideas and also works hard to make sure that you get all the specific photos (with family, etc.) that you're looking for!

Erin Ashlee Photography 17
    Erin Ashlee Photography 18
    Erin Ashlee Photography 19

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing and couldn’t have been better she made us feel so at ease and comfortable informer of her lense. She made our day special and the photos turned out more than we could have ever asked for. We are so lucky to have found her! I would reccomend her to anyone looking for the best wedding photographer ever!

S · Married on 10/20/2017

Stop looking - you have found an amazing photographer right here!!! Erin did amazing capturing our special day. The photos were absolutely stunning! She was friendly, fun and professional! Thank you so much Erin!

Tyff and Jeff · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I are renewing our vows after 15 years of marriage and wanted a photo shoot of us in our wedding attire. Erin documented us and captured our love my husband and I have through a lens of a camera. We will cherish these images forever! Erin made it SUPER fun and she was beyond amazing to work with!!!!! Recommend her to anyone. My husband and I are wedding photographers and we wanted the best and she exceeded our expectations!!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin Ashlee photography was fantastic. They were really flexible and responsive to what my husband and I wanted for our photos. I would use them again!

Erin Ashlee Photography 20
    Erin Ashlee Photography 21

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Erin was just incredible from handling all of my stressed out bride emails to making sure every shot we wanted was taken. The amount of passion she puts into every shot just is amazing, she really knows how to capture the love. We will forever be greatful for her!

Arica · Married on 06/10/2017

Erin was the best photographer I could have ever asked for. She showed up on time and got so many lovely pictures of our wedding, from the decor to special moments and absolute wonderful family pictures. We gave Erin a hour for pictures with our bridal party and pictures of us and she nailed it! We didn't keep our guest waiting long at all. She is a absolute joy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable. She followed me around the whole day and I didn't even notice. If you are looking for a photographer that shows pride in their work and looks out for their client I would choose her!!

• Carley

Carley · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Erin for my engagement photos and wedding day photos were such fun and stress-free experiences. She is incredibly talented, and truly has an eye for the best lighting and backgrounds for all of the photos. Although she is based in Phoenix, Arizona, she came to San Diego, CA for our engagement session and Lake Havasu City, AZ for the wedding, which I am still incredibly grateful for!

I received all of the photos very soon after each event, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful all of the pictures were. She was able to capture so many pictures of varying facial expressions and angles so quickly and efficiently, I am still so grateful and appreciative of her talent.

If you are looking for a photographer for any event or occasion, I highly recommend Erin. Not only are her photos amazing, but she responds quickly to messages and she is a fun and genuine person as well.

Kimberley · Married on 04/22/2017

To begin, my husband and I live in LA and couldn't meet with most of our potential vendors in person. However, Erin was quick to suggest a "virtual" meeting via Skype and it was an immediate connection. Her bubbly personality and realness were evident through our video conversation and we knew then she was the photographer for us. A few months later while doing a walk-through and food tasting at our venue, we ran into Erin and she immediately recognized us. THIS was an incredible heart-happy surprise and she was sweet enough to snap a few pictures of us right there!
    When it came time to plan the nitty-gritty details of "must have" photos, timeline for the day, etc., Erin was very receptive to our desires and willing to work with any changes we threw at her. The day of the wedding Erin and her assistant were AMAZING! They arrived early, stayed late, and were the most supportive and kind team we could've imagined working with. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and, more important, like rockstars in front of their cameras. More exciting, we received all of our wedding pictures only one month after the big day!
    We can't say enough great things about Erin and we HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding photography needs. Erin, thank you for working pure magic to make our wedding photography dreams come true. Our pictures look ethereal, so light and elegant, and are truly works of art. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for EVERYTHING!! You are "wunderful!"

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

I highly recommend Erin for your wedding photography. She is professional, flexible, and so incredibly talented at what she does. Every time I look at my photos, I am still in awe of all the magical moments Erin was able to capture. You can tell that she has a passion for what she does and that passion really shines through in her photos. Not only will you get a great product from Erin, but you will get a friendly smile that makes your big day just a little bit easier.

Tara · Married on 04/08/2017

Erin is simply wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We found Erin through my husband's insurance agent who highly recommended her as she does their family pictures. From the moment we contacted her, Erin was so quick to respond and very flexible with setting up a time to meet. We met her at the venue we were getting married at and talked with her about our hopes for the big day. What I loved most about meeting Erin that day was that she was so excited for us and took a genuine interest in getting know us. We walked the venue together and Erin talked with us about different options for where we could take pictures. She has a real eye for what looks good! The day of the wedding her and her associate photographer were so sweet and very professional. They were also very flexible and patient as a few things went "differently then planbed." Since the wedding we have gotten all of our pictures back and my husband and I were blown away. I can't stop admiring them. Every picture is BEAUTIFUL and I love that our pictures capture every moment from our special day from getting ready to our firework finale. I can't thank Erin enough for doing such an incredible job and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need!

Alma · Married on 03/18/2017

Erin did an amazing job on our wedding photos!! We couldn't have have ask for anyone better to capture the special moments of our wedding day! We would highly recommend her! She made our wedding day!!

Shaylie · Married on 03/04/2017

We chose Erin to do our engagement and wedding photos! She is absolutely amazing. She is the kindest, most easy going person. We had a blast with her and she made my husband and I feel so comfortable.. she also had an extra pair of flats in her bag and let me use them during our wedding photos cause my feet were killing me! :) she was so helpful, fun, and the photos are to die for. She is going to be our photographer for life! I'm looking forward to future announcements and family photos with this amazing gal! I highly recommend her and everyone complimented me on how nice and amazing she was. If you're looking for an amazing photographer! Look no further! We love you Erin!! You're the best. ????