Erin Ashlee Photography Reviews

75 Reviews for Erin Ashlee Photography

• Wren

Wren Johnson · Married on 04/02/2020

Thank you Erin!

Erin was wonderful to work with! She knew the venue so well and gave great advise for the best pictures!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kelsey Groff · Married on 02/29/2020

Erin was truly wonderful! Captured every moment.

Erin was so much fun to have with us on our wedding day. She made us relaxed really brought our wedding to life with the pictures she got. We really will treasure them forever and for that we are so grateful.

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Anna

Anna Mian · Married on 02/08/2020

The perfect wedding photography experience!

Erin photographed our wedding last month, and we are so thankful we had her! She is so sweet and made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. We already have our photos back, and they are absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Jenna · Married on 03/16/2019

Very Experienced Photographer!!

We have memories that will last forever because of Erin and her assistant. They took our photos for our wedding in March and they really made sure to make it a fun, relaxing, and most of all a special time for us. Our pictures came out so beautiful and they really portrayed how perfect our day was. We highly recommend Erin! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/08/2019

Erin was the best!

Erin captured my wedding day so perfectly! She was extremely personable and so incredibly kind. I could not of asked for a better person to help capture the happiest day of my life. I would recommend Erin to anyone looking for gorgeous photos!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Brian · Married on 01/12/2019

amazing job by pleasant professionals who captured every moment

Erin Ashlee Photography, exceeded our expectations for our wedding. They we prompt, paying attention to every detail and capturing it. The photographs were amazing and we saw things in the photo log, we did not even remember happening, Such great gals, pleasant, professional and did an amazing job for us. Highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Maiesha · Married on 11/17/2018

Love, love our photos

Very professional!!!! We absolutely love each and everyone of our photos. She did our engagement photos, and all of our wedding photos we had a party with 200+ people and she did a phenomenal job!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jessica Martin · Married on 11/17/2018

We loved our engagement photos and wedding photos!

Erin did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and both turned out beautiful! She provided us with an online album of TONS of photos from getting ready, first look, ceremony and reception. Our reception got pretty rowdy and she captured every moment perfectly in all the photos. We are so grateful! Please use her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Danika · Married on 10/27/2018

We love Erin!!!

Erin was so wonderful to work with as our wedding photographer! She’s very laid back and makes you feel at ease while she is photographing you. She had great, positive energy and never made us feel stressed about timeline or anything like that. We have received a few sneak peek photos and they are FABULOUS! Can’t wait to see the rest and relive our special day!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Joanna Wade · Married on 10/06/2018

Erin is the best!

Erin was very attentive and appreciates the little details in photos! She was very responsive to any emails or phone messages I sent, and always put me at ease if I was feeling nervous. She was very encouraging to all my photo ideas and had plenty of her own - we have such a variety! Her and her assistant were fantastic - both friendly and professional. Our wedding was at the start of wedding season in AZ, and she got our photos back to us in a VERY timely manner! She even sent us a few sneak-peeks to hold us over until we got all of them back. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Kate

Kate Madrid · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastical

Erin is a lovely gem of a woman that I am so happy to have found to capture our wedding. She was super friendly, helpful and quick to respond throughout the planning process. I could not be any happier with how amazing our photos came out. The actual wedding day felt like a crazy whirlwind and she captured everything so delicately. I will cherish these photos forever. I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Glorija · Married on 05/11/2018

Erin is incredible. Not only is she the sweetest person to work with, but her talent is out of this world. My husband and I️ were both very nervous when starting out with our engagement shoot, but Erin was able to make us feel so at ease with her, like we had been friends for a very long time! Each time I️ had a question or concern, Erin was so quick to respond and very reassuring that our wedding day would be nothing but amazing. She was so right. Our bridal party loved having Erin involved in our day, and my husband and I️ will never forget erin.. she has given us the most beautiful memories and photos of the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Erin was fantastic! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our photos! She was able to capture all the photos we wanted and candid shots that we love!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

I planned my Sedona wedding from out of town and am SO grateful I picked Erin as my photographer. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so creative in her styling. She was accommodating to photography ideas I shared with her and her energy and happiness are contagious.
    Your wedding photographer is a very intimate part of your day- you share some of the most emotional/special moments in their presence, and she is the perfect person to serve this role. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Serena · Married on 04/14/2018

Erin was amazing! She was so kind and so flexible. She made everybody feel comfortable and she was so efficient. She made sure we got all of our wedding pictures done super fast so that we wouldn’t be late to our reception. We loved her !

Sent on 05/05/2018

Lea · Married on 02/17/2018

Erin and her assistant were the best photographers a bride could wish for! She put both myself, my husband, and our bridal party at ease. I can't say enough good things about her and how gorgeous our pictures turned out!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Christie · Married on 12/02/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing. She was very responsive when preparing for wedding and was amazing the day of. She got everything done with no direction and took amazing photos. She was so helpful with ideas and direction at the wedding and so friendly. She even listened to other guests requests for pictures and accommodated them all.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Erin was such a pleasure to work with! We loved having the opportunity to spend time with her prior to our wedding with our engagement photos. She made it fun to have our photos taken, both our engagement and wedding photos, and we're thrilled with how they turned out. She's professional and has a great personality. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Her work is top notch and brings great ideas and also works hard to make sure that you get all the specific photos (with family, etc.) that you're looking for!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Erin was the perfect mix of professional and fun - she has such a great energy and made everyone comfortable and at ease. She and her partner Mary Beth were fabulous and blended in seamlessly to our wedding, always there to snap the perfect photo.
    Our photos came quickly (<1 month) and are absolutely gorgeous - they're exactly what I wanted and how I remembered everything.
    So glad I found Erin and am so happy she was able to spend the day with us.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing and couldn’t have been better she made us feel so at ease and comfortable informer of her lense. She made our day special and the photos turned out more than we could have ever asked for. We are so lucky to have found her! I would reccomend her to anyone looking for the best wedding photographer ever!

Sent on 12/05/2017

S · Married on 10/20/2017

Stop looking - you have found an amazing photographer right here!!! Erin did amazing capturing our special day. The photos were absolutely stunning! She was friendly, fun and professional! Thank you so much Erin!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tyff and Jeff · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I are renewing our vows after 15 years of marriage and wanted a photo shoot of us in our wedding attire. Erin documented us and captured our love my husband and I have through a lens of a camera. We will cherish these images forever! Erin made it SUPER fun and she was beyond amazing to work with!!!!! Recommend her to anyone. My husband and I are wedding photographers and we wanted the best and she exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin Ashlee photography was fantastic. They were really flexible and responsive to what my husband and I wanted for our photos. I would use them again!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

Incredibly talented and easy to work with!

Erin shot my destination wedding in March 2019 near Scottsdale, AZ and completely exceeded expectations! She had been referred to me by a friend who had also recently got married in AZ and worked with her. Not only does she take incredibly beautiful photos, but she is an absolute joy to interact with. Even though we had never met prior to my wedding day, I felt like she was a friend I had known for years. Her experience and professionalism were immediately apparent. My husband and I have always struggled with looking relaxed in photos but Erin knew exactly how to get us loosened up and looking natural. I am forever grateful to her for the gorgeous photos we will forever cherish from our day!

Sent on 04/29/2019