Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design Reviews

15 | Norwood, MA

15 Reviews for Erika Franco Makeup & Hair Design

Carolyn Fontaine · Married on 12/30/2018

Erika Franco Review

Erika did my hair and makeup for a family wedding. She used superior products, took so much time and made me feel completely at ease. She is a true professional and I would give her the highest recommendation!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Claudia Leyva · Married on 06/24/2018

Beautiful Makeup

Erika did such a good job, she is very talented and professional. Loved the fact how flexible she was scheduling my makeup. Highly recommend it.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Gloria · Married on 09/10/2016

Erika was the make up artist for my company's photo shoot when we took professional head shots for our website. She is calm and knowledgeable about make up and hair. I was fortunate to be able to hire her for my wedding day and she did a fabulous job for me, my bridesmaids and my mother in law.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Nilisa · Married on 07/30/2016

Erika was great, she worked with me on creating my perfect look. I had a previous hair/makeup trial with another artist and was totally discouraged as she didn't meet my expectations. I met Erika, explained exactly what I wanted during my trial and she totally nailed it. I told her I wanted to try something a bit different on the wedding day and she totally got it. The makeup for myself and the bridesmaids was flawless as well. Erika was professional, timely and a pleasure to work with! I will definitely be hiring her in the future.

Sent on 08/23/2016

danielle · Married on 03/28/2015

I highly recommend Erika as your wedding stylist. can't even begin to say how amazing Erika was. She did a beautiful job on my hair for my wedding day! She did exactly what I wanted. She was so flexible too, she even came back to my hotel suite after pictures to freshen me up before I walked down the aisle :)))) I will definitely be using her for haircuts or anytime I have an event!!!

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • Z

Zina · Married on 10/19/2013

Erika was lovely to work with. She was patient and flexible (even came out to my parents' house in New Jersey for my trial). My hair and make up stayed on flawlessly and she took care to accommodate little requests. My hair somehow changed a bit between my trial and the day of the wedding but Erika took care to make sure my styling was perfect.
    Erika and her assistant worked on 8 of us total and everyone looked exactly the way they wanted to. If you have the money to spend, I would hire three professionals for that many people because some of the girls got a bit tired during the waiting process since they had to start pretty early.

Bonus: Erika is also super calm and collected which definitely helped soothe the manic wedding day vibe.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Blair · Married on 10/11/2013

Erika was amazing! She was great with me and my entire wedding party - even last minute fixes! Would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 03/12/2015

Madhavi · Married on 06/08/2013

Fantastic hair and makeup. Erika is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2012

Erika did my makeup for my engagement pictures and my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and gave me natural make up that complimented what I wore.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Samreen · Married on 06/25/2011

I've now had Erika do my makeup and hair for 5 events- my three wedding events and two events for my brother-in-law's wedding. She's truly amazing. At times, I've shown her pictures and she's produced exactly what I wanted. Other times, I asked her to do whatever she thought would look good and was stunned at the amazing results. For hair, she's great with styling your hair either up or down. For makeup, she'll make it as light or as prominent as you want it to be. She takes into account what you're wearing, what kind of activity you'll be doing (dancing,etc), and the weather. She's incredibly sweet, always on time, and dedicated. In fact, she's so dedicated that, for one event, she even waited 2 hours for me when I got stuck in traffic and was late! I can't say enough about how great Erika is, and highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Erika was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding day hair and makeup! She was professional, responsive and had great input and ideas for my overall look that I wanted. She really listened to my thoughts and had great ideas to share as well and her taste and style was exactly what I was looking for for my big day. She is so sweet and stylish herself and really made me feel relaxed, calm and beautiful on my wedding day--I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/14/2013

Erika provided makeup and hair services for my September wedding. We were very, very pleased with her work, professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to 'work through the bridezilla moments.' Erika was extremely accommodating during the makeup and hair trials and some minor changes the day of the wedding. She came to my apt for 2 trials and was extremely patient with my indecisiveness regarding my hairstyle. She had numerous creative ideas for both hair and makeup and helped me find 'the look' that was most natural to me. She is a true professional and artist and most definitely is passionate about her work. Her products are very high end and extremely good quality-- I was exposed to a few new great products in the process. Thanks VERY much, Erika for helping us BEAUTIFY on my special day!! Erika certainly had her handsful with the 8 ladies of all ages and styles in my bridal party. She was undaunted and everyone looked amazing!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Deepti · Married on 08/08/2015

Erika was great! she really did a natural and radiant makeup for my day wedding in summer!
    would highly recommend her ..she is very professional!

Sent on 10/14/2015

4.2

End product of wedding hair and makeup services was top notch. I received many complimented by guests. Also the hair and makeup held up well during the duration of a long day/evening and the makeup looked good in pictures. Erika has a pleasant personality.

'd strongly suggest a trial and having a pretty good idea of what you want in terms of style, etc. so that time can be used most efficiently on day-of event - otherwise you definitely will run over time.

Sent on 10/05/2014