92 Reviews for Erica Luong :: Erica Does Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
92 Erica Luong :: Erica Does Makeup Reviews

A about two years ago, I was introduced to Erica Does Makeup when I was part of my sister-in law's bridal party. She did such an extraordinary job, and I decided to hire her for my own wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased with the job she did. Erica is an absolute artist, and people raved about my makeup, and the makeup of my Bridesmaids. She was on time, professional, and the value was exceptional. I would recommend Erica to anyone in search of the perfect makeup artist. I stand behind all these words with 100% confidence.

Profile Picture Brett, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I choose EricaDoesMakeup as my makeup and hair artists for my wedding on August 20th at Flowerfield Celebrations. Erica and Crystal are so awesome! From our first meeting to the wedding, Erica was super helpful and not only with makeup and hair but with so much more; she even recommended our bridal attendant (who turned out to be wonderful as well)! They are really knowledgeable about hair, makeup and weddings! I just had one video of the hairstyle I was thinking of and Crystal made it better than video! It completed my face and hairpiece. The day of the wedding she helped to put the flower girl crowns on all the flower girls (I had 6!) and even did a quick updo for my husband’s grandmother at the very last minute. Erica is amazing; I had no clue how to do my makeup and she took my hairstyle, dress, and wedding theme into consideration and I never could have imagine how well my makeup complemented everything! I cannot thank Erica and Crystal enough!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Crystal did hair for me, my mom and bridesmaids for my wedding this August. She is very skilled at what she does and is so sweet! I have very straight, thick hair that is difficult to style and she did a great job getting it to stay. After an initial trial, I wanted to change the look for the day of the wedding. Crystal listened to what I said and did exactly what I was looking for. All of the girls looked beautiful and were so happy with the way their hair came out. She even helped my mom clean up as we were rushing out of the door. The whole Erica Does Makeup team is great- easy to communicate with, professional and a lot of fun! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Updos/Styling

Erica and Crystal, THE BEST MAKEUP AND HAIR ever! I have never gotten so many compliments before. I honestly felt like I could have walked down any red carpet and just felt absolutely drop dead gorgeous on my wedding day. But the best part of it was I didn’t feel done up, I felt so natural and comfortable in my hair and makeup. My entire bridal party and the moms also used their services and were over the moon with the outcome. They also got endless compliments during and after the wedding. As people, Erica and Crystal are amazing. I would spend days upon days with them if I could. They are so funny, calm and knowledgeable, just the kind of people I definitely wanted to have around during those pre hours of the ceremony. Erica was there for me beyond a makeup artist but became a friend, someone I could call and confide in when the planning process became a bit too much. I honestly could go on forever raving about Erica and Crystal. And the trials were very helpful, they offered the opportunity to see if we meshed well, and provided a vision for day of. It was hands down the best decision I made during my planning process and worth every single penny.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Erica did a beautiful job on my entire wedding party, and she made it a fun experience :) love her!

Profile Picture Mariam, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Erica did my makeup, my mom and my 3 bridesmaids. Her skills are unprecedented. My makeup stayed put all night after dancing, sweating and picture after picture. I wanted a very dramatic look have very small eyes. She was honest with me while still giving me the look I wanted. My husband loved the makeup and said 'wow' when I met him at the alter in church. Not only is Erica's makeup skills so on point, she is SO fun and professional at the same time. She is so comfortable to chat with and made the morning with my girls a great time. I felt like we were friends for years. She is a true artist at her craft and TRUST you will not regret hiring her for any special occasion, especially your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup

I met Erica at one of my bridesmaid's weddings when she did my makeup there.
I stuck with her and her team for a wedding after that and for help when had to go to out of state weddings.
To say Erica and her team is remarkable is an understatement. There was no question in my mind in regards to who I was booking for my wedding and I can not wait to have her make me BEAUTIFUL in a very different way.

Thank you for being loyal and trustworthy. Amazing services, but more importantly amazing people.

Looking forward to everything!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I used Erica’s services this past Saturday for my wedding. Erica did the makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. I honestly could not have been happier with the way things turned out! Erica is so down to earth and truly talented. My bridesmaids could not stop commenting on how flawless their makeup was. Crystal did hair for my MOH, my mom, and myself. Crystal was absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and is absolutely amazing at styling. My hair was exactly what I was picturing and literally stayed the entire night. Erica and Crystal are amazing at what they do and could not be happier with using Erica Does Makeup as one of my vendors for such a special day. I would 110% recommend Erica does make up for any special affair. Five stars all around!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erica and Crystal did the hair and makeup for me, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and MOG. From the inquiry, booking process, trials, and day of they were both professional, fun to work with, and made the morning of my wedding so easy!! For a very long day (1pm ceremony, 2 hour photos, then 6 hour reception) the girls and I still looked and felt amazing!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

The best! My make up was flawless on my wedding day, and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful. Everyone who got their make up done was happy, which has never happened before in any wedding I've ever been in. Not only is Erica talented, but she is so funny and easy to get along with. She had me laughing all day and calmed me down when I started to get nervous. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

LOVE! Erica and Crystal did my hair and makeup trial and I instantly felt at ease! They KNOW what they're doing. They really listen and give great feedback. Just my trial alone was amazing. Erica is responsive and answered all my questions.

On the day of my wedding, they made my bridal party, my mom, and MIL feel calm. They had a great system during the day. We all looked STUNNING! I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked and felt! I got so many compliments, as did my bridal party.

Thank you Erica, many times over!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

THE BEST!!! FLAWLESS. I am very picky when it comes to hair and make up but Erica and team figured out what worked for me right off the bat. Erica and Crystal made me feel comfortable as early as the trial. Erica was so easy to talk to and always knew how to put a smile on my face. Everyone kept saying that I looked STUNNING - I have no one else to thank but Erica and her team! The entire wedding party was very impressed with their work as well. I highly recommend Erica & team for their services.

Profile Picture Nina, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Erica and Nicole were awesome. They not only did a fantastic job, but they were so upbeat and a pleasure to have around on the big day. Erica is extremely responsive as well which made coordinating / scheduling really easy. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Vicky, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Erica Does Makeup for hair and makeup for my mother, bridesmaids and myself for my wedding last year. Not only were they punctual and professional, but they helped set the tone and calm my nerves ahead of a long and exciting day. I would recommend Erica Does Makeup.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erica is AWSOME! I cannot thank Erica enough for making me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day! She is professional and truly talented! cannot say enough good things!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Erica and Crystal were absolutely fantastic the morning of my wedding, I am so glad I found Erica. They both made that morning feel so comfortable, it was like hanging out with a bunch of friends. Erica did a beautiful job on everyones make up, I received so many compliments that day. Crystal does a fantastic job as well, she can really do any hair style you show her. I highly recommend both of them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I originally found Erica through her stellar reviews on WeddingWire and the Knot. I was particularly interested in her services as it appeared that she had extensive experience in doing the makeup for Asian women, and as Asian women can relate, we don't all want to look like porcelain dolls!

I had a hair and makeup trial with Erica and Nikki. They both have great personalities and they are so easy to talk to. And on top of that, they are wonderful at their craft. I was so happy with the trial that I did not do any other trials and booked them soon thereafter. I couldn't have been happier with my decision. On the day of the wedding, they (Erica, Nikki, Kaitlin and one other hair professional) arrived on time and were impossibly chipper despite the early hour. All of my girls were so happy with their hair and makeup - especially me. I got so many compliments throughout the day, and now, looking back at my photos, the hair and makeup looked so flawless!

As an aside - While we were getting our hair and makeup done, my sister in law somehow stubbed her foot really badly. Kaitlin and Erica did not miss a beat and quickly suggested that she call ahead to see if the emergency room was busy. Miraculously, my sister in law was able to get stitches and still arrive at the venue in time for photos. In addition to providing amazing services, I really appreciated Erica and all of her girls keeping us calm amongst all of the chaos around us.

Long story short, I highly recommend Erica Does Makeup for your hair and makeup needs!

Profile Picture User5624545, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I LOVED working with Erica and Nicole! From the start, Erica offered the best value for the services provided and she was prompt and responsive to all of my emails. On the day of, Erica and Nicole were the first vendors to show up (on time as well) and their good nature and banter calmed my nerves. All of the ladies who used their services really enjoyed working with them, mostly because it felt like a day of gossiping with your girlfriends while getting a really good makeover. After our wedding, Erica and Nicole sent me a really sweet card in the mail, congratulating us our wedding day. I thought it was a nice touch, and fitting given the comfortable manner in which they interacted with us throughout the process. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day.

Profile Picture User5348146, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Out of all the hairstyle and makeup artists I researched for my wedding, Erica Does Makeup was the most responsive and professional. For the hair and make-up trial, Jen and Crystal came over my house with their make-up and hair-styling kits and worked quickly to get an idea of what I wanted for my wedding. They were spot on to the style I wanted and were very receptive to anything I didn't like. On the day of the wedding, Jen, Crystal, and Erica came to the hotel at 4 AM (for an afternoon wedding) to work on 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. They made the wedding experience fun, relaxed, and memorable. Jen and Erica (make-up artist) made my bridal party feel very special on my wedding day. Crystal (hair stylist) was very accommodating to the last minute changes I wanted that was different from my hair trial design. I have no regrets in choosing Erica Does Makeup. They are a wonderful group of girls who were very friendly and fun to work with. They are a well-oiled team that work efficiently with each other. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to look beautiful for their wedding or any big event.

Thanks!
Stephanie

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had 3 different makeup trials and they were a disaster... before I found Erica :)

Not only does Erica do beautiful makeup but she is a delight to work with. She was professional and made the wedding day run extremely smooth. I am so glad I found her and I will be recommending her to everyone I know! I already had a friend use her for her wedding and she was just as happy with Erica and her team as I was.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I knew about Erica Does Makeup thanks to a wedding I was in a few years prior to selecting Erica Does Makeup for my own wedding. When it came the time to select a vendor for my own wedding, I didn't even consider any other companies. Erica and her team are extremely talented, and their level of professionalism is amazing. They are on time, and they come prepared! What really impressed me the most about Erica and her team though, was their ability to bring peace and calmness during a very stressful time! The morning of your wedding is stressful, and you (and all of your bridal party and friends/family with you) are nervous and anxious. Erica and her team delivered not only stunning, beautiful, amazing hair and makeup, but they helped me feel more relaxed during this stressful time. They are down to earth, friendly, people that are extremely talented in their field. You can easily tell they love what they do, and I would recommend Erica Does Makeup to anyone looking for makeup and hair services.

Profile Picture Julianna, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Erica and her team! They're not only talented but prompt, efficient, quickly responsive, very receptive, calming (sooooo important during wedding day prep!) and all so incredibly friendly and easy to work with. I was so happy with the hair and makeup for myself and my whole bridal party. Everyone looked amazing! People kept stopping me on the dance floor at the end of the night to tell me that my hair and makeup was still on point! So happy with my decision to book Erica Does Makeup for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Prisca, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

A humongous thank you to Erica Does Makeup for making me, my mother, and three bridesmaids feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. Erica (makeup) and Crystal (hair) were AMAZING - professional, hilarious, so much fun to be around, and BEYOND talented at what they do. I honestly don't think I've ever looked so good in my life. Everyone's hair and makeup was stunning and held up perfectly through wind, happy tears (only a few), and some seriously sweaty dancing to the after-after party. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User5275792, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING!! Love Erica (Makeup) & Crystal (Hair). Although we had to start early (5:30am - yikes!!), it was well worth it! My makeup and hair lasted all day. I don't normally wear makeup, so I asked Erica to make sure that I still looked like myself, and not someone none of my friends and family would recognize. She did an amazing job!!

We all had airbrush makeup done (love it...doesn't feel like you're wearing any makeup, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually wear makeup). I loved the look of the eyelashes (I didn't recognize myself after the trial! :D) but they felt weird the day of the trial, and I was convinced that I could only last in them until after pictures on my wedding day. But I kept them on all day, and I'm so happy that I did!

Crystal did my hair, and it was gorgeous and stayed up all day. I had a few loose pieces in loose waves on both sides of my face that I was convinced the curls would fall out (my hair is fine and never keeps curls) but it didn't! Everyone complimented both hair and makeup. All of my girls also got their hair and makeup done by both Erica and Crystal, and they all looked beautiful. They're both young and down to earth, and we had a great time chatting and laughing, starting at 530am! HIGHLY recommend Erica Does Makeup!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 5/25/15, 7 Reviews