Erica Davis Catering Reviews

7 Reviews for Erica Davis Catering

1 User photo

Jennifer Durden · Married on 03/30/2019

Very Well Executed

The food was phenomenal and the event was well executed. Thank you Dwight and Erica.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Erica Davis Catering's reply:

Hi Jennifer,

We appreciate the feedback. We loved working with y’all. Keep in touch.

Dwight and Erica

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

Dwight and Erica did an amazing job with our Oyster Roast and Fish Fry. The food was absolutely delicious. Our guests could not stop talking about it. And they were so professional. Dwight and crew arrived with plenty of time to set up and go over the plans and timeline for the evening with me. Everything went super smooth. The appetizers were constantly being replenished - the ham biscuits are to die for!! They oysters came out quickly and guests never had to wait for more. They even helped with the shucking. I can't say enough about the fish, grits, and coleslaw. Some of the best fish I've ever had. And the key lime pie mini desserts - amazing!
    The whole crew worked so hard and was so very helpful. They stayed until the last bit was cleaned up and even helped us with some of our mess. I would highly recommend Erica Davis Catering!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/17/2016

Top quality! Very easy to work with. They make giving a party stressfree and enjoyable for the hosts!

Shelby · Married on 11/18/2016

I honestly can’t say anything but the best for Erica Davis Catering! Because what is more important than having amazing food that you love eating and your guests will talk about forever? Hands down the best low country and oysters that this coastal southern couple has ever had (and trust me, we’ve had our fair share) and oh my lord the homemade sausage that they serve...food worth fighting over! :) But seriously, they have served two family birthdays; low country and grilled chicken with sides. As well as my own personal rehearsal dinner; low country and oyster roast. Dwight and Erica make you feel like family. They strive for serving nothing but the best and truly make any event seamless when it comes to worrying about food. Thank you Dwight and Erica for another acceptional service!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • W

Walter · Married on 05/13/2016

True southern hospitality and value. Excellent choice for local seafood and BBQ. Highly recommend the Low Country Boil. They catered our outdoor rehearsal dinner for 70 at Tybee and it went off without a hitch.

Karen · Married on 04/10/2016

Dwight and Erica are great! They gave several options and worked with me (mother of the groom) as I kept changing my mind. Erica even offered center pieces that matched the marina theme! They were at the site ahead of time and brought assistants to make sure everything went as planned. The food was so fresh and delicious!

Richard · Married on 07/23/2016

I would trust these folks completely. They never steered me wrong, from the food recommendations, to the venue advice, to set-up. They were on-time, thorough, and entirely accommodating.