58 Reviews for Eric von Bargen Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
58 Eric von Bargen Photography Reviews

I do not even know where to start! Eric did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding ceremony and reception! Every single time Eric sends me our photographs I am blown away at the quality, the number of prints he sends, and just the overall artistic quality of the pictures! Eric was the first vendor I hired for our wedding and I did not regret it for one second! Eric was apart of our special day from the beginning to the end and as nervous as I was about how I would look in the photos, Eric always reassured me that they would be perfect! And they were! I cannot wait to see our wedding ceremony and reception photos!

Photo for Eric von Bargen Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kayleigh, 4/14/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Prints, Proofs

Eric managed to create beautifully artistic photos, allowing us to feel the love and community from our special day. The photography tells our story from beginning to end. Eric captured authenticity, and we are pleased to not have "cheesy", staged wedding photos, but rather tastefully done photos with raw emotion.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric exceeded my expectations in so many ways! He worked so hard to capture every moment during our wedding. My photos are perfectly edited and so beautiful. Thank you Eric for all of your hard work!

Lauren and Sam Hilker

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is one of the most amazing photographers I've ever met. I myself am an amateur photographer who has don't some shoots including weddings and let me tell you the pressure is to easy and at the the same time you have to be creative. In our search I wanted to find a photographer who would be different from the norm and who would work with my attitude since I have some experience, Eric was and is a perfect fit. We had planned an outside wedding and unfortunately it rained and Eric first of all not only suffered thru the weather but went the extra mile to make sure that we forgot it was raining on our wedding day ! When you hire a photographer for your special day you want a photographer who doesn't just treat the day like another day at the job and thats Eric . He sees the opportunity to be creative with every situation and with whatever might be thrown his way. We had a plan but due to the rain we had to kind of "wing" it the entire day and Eric was right there letting his creative juices flow and going along with whatever changes we made and truly making the best or every situation and just being creative on the spot. Eric was such an amazing photographer to work with that not only are we friends now but I've already reserved him for the future for our baby pics! and who knows what else !

Profile Picture ahmed , 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a hard time finding a photographer that we agreed upon. Most of the wedding photographers out there are very cookie cutter and look much the same. I knew I would have a hard time finding someone my fiance would agree upon being that he does photography as a hobbie. I stalked wedding planner's instagram pages and fell upon the most stunning photo and then searched to find Eric's website. I was blown away by his work as was my husband (finally!). Eric was super flexible, communicative, easy to work with, friendly and a just a nice dude. The day of our outdoor wedding was a complete washout down pour and Eric tackled the rain and still provided stunning photos from our wedding. Do yourself a favor and book him for your project. Check out his website and you will be hooked. He's amazing!

Profile Picture liz, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric is a highly skilled photographer who has such a creative eye and the ability to capture every aspect of your special moments. We were thrilled to have Eric be part of our special day and were extremely pleased with all the great shots he captured.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Eric! He is a true artist and has mastered his craft. His ability to capture the candid emotions of our day was incredible. We wanted timeless, artistic images that could be displayed and reflected upon for years to come and that is definitely what we received! If you want honest and gorgeous photos please look no further. Also he is very relaxed and kind to work with and will put you at ease on your big day!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved Eric! He definitely focuses more on the bride and groom. Quality is amazing and takes really unique shots. Definitely not your typical cheesy Pinterest style. My one regret is I did not get more father/daughter pictures or mother/son pictures. We got some "staged" family photos" but I wish I would have gotten more in the moment photos with my father or other family members.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric's shots are incredible. He delivered more than enough photos. We've already got a few framed and they look awesome! He was easy to work with, listened to your concerns and did a job well done.

Profile Picture cameron, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric stepped in at the last minute to take our wedding pictures of the two of us and we are so grateful he did. We'd never met him before only dealt with him on email and he made us feel right at ease as soon as we met him. I can honestly say I could not be happier with the photos and we had a wonderful time having them taken.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is an incredible photographer and wonderful to work with. Eric could not have done a better job of documenting our special day beautifully, on top of taking amazing photos everyone absolutely loved him! He is very charismatic and makes everyone around him feel very comfortable for photos. I feel extremely fortunate to have had Eric as our photographer!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is an incredible photographer, we were so lucky to have him for our wedding! He is so fun to be around and makes everyone feel so comfortable for photos! His work is top notch and he captured every moment of our wedding day beautifully!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. He put an artistic twist on the photos that I do not believe we would have received otherwise. It made the photographs special and unique to our special day. Also, really great to work with--no problems.

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Prints, Additional Hours

Eric is a talented and creative professional with a modern twist on today's wedding. He captures artistic shots and valuable moments with ease. He's basically a ninja going unnoticed the entire wedding. Then when you receive your pictures you wonder how he did it all!

Profile Picture User5639897, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Eric is amazing. We initially were going to have a spring wedding, very traditional and planned a year out. We then decided to completely change our plans, and in 6 weeks changed to a wedding/party in Boston in the middle of winter (what could possibly go wrong with a wedding in Boston in the winter, right?). Eric went out of his way to change schedule, flew to Boston early to make sure he was there with any potential weather delays and created the most amazing wedding photos we have ever seen. He is professional, dependable, unbelievably talented and we could not have asked for anything more. Top notch and then some...

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was so easy to work with. He made me (the bride) feel very comfortable, had awesome ideas for unique, classy photographs, and poured his heart into editing and giving me the best wedding photos I could have ever imagined. Eric primarily focuses on the bride and groom and their big day. He creates photos that come to life, and truly tell a story of your big day. He does photos of the family as well, however if you are in to taking a lot of the family photos, I would hire an additional photographer so Eric can focus more on the Bride/Groom. Eric is a great person, a great friend, and extremely gifted at what he does (his website proves it!) I highly recommend Eric if you want high quality, non-generic photographs and memories that are captured forever.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric von Bargen is an amazing photographer. He takes initiative and takes charge to get the formal family and bridal party photographs completed quickly so that we don't have to miss out in the reception. Then he was like a chameleon and captured beautiful candid moments. I knew he was there to capture everything important that I was experiencing and that he was behind the scenes capturing the things I was missing because a bride can't be everywhere at once! Also, he really seemed to take to heart my notes for "must take photos" to make sure he captured them. All in all, he is very professional and creative. I expect his photos to be beautiful, in a traditional sense, but also unique works of art.

Profile Picture User3396481, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric von Bargen is an amazing photographer, not only because he takes amazing photos, but also because he takes charge when he had to in order to get the formal family and bridal party photographs over with so that we didn't have to miss out in any of the fun. He had fun ideas for photo-opts and he was up for anything! Also, during the reception he was like a chameleon and captured beautiful, yet candid moments. I was confident that he would capture everything important that I was experiencing and that he was working behind-the-scenes to capture the things that I was missing because, let's face it, a bride can't be everywhere at once! Also, he really seemed to take to heart my notes for "must-take photos" because he captured them all and more. All-in-all, the pictures turned out AMAZING. They were the perfect balance of creative, artistic, and classic. I truly would recommend Eric Von Bargen to a couple looking for a photographer to capture and develop artistic photographs of their wedding. Eric von Bargen photography was worth every penny and worth the waiting time to get the photos back because they were truly works-of-art.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is awesome!! We couldn't be happier and more grateful that he was our photographer. Our wedding was in my sisters backyard on a sunny day on the lake. This is not a venue Eric would have experience shooting at and I am sure the extreme change in lighting and our set up made it difficult.

He has a natural eye and took amazing pictures even with the lighting and new venue! We did not have to worry at all about our pictures!

I honestly didn't even know he was around most of the time and he captured some amazing moments!

He is creative, timely in his response, professional, and easy to work with.

Even 8 months later our pictures are constantly complimented.

We couldn't be happier. We love our pictures and will treasure them forever!!!
Your pictures will last forever and the day of the wedding seems to go by so quickly. You want a great photographer and Eric is that! We highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be any happier with Eric. The final product was so incredibly beautiful. He captured each and every special moment of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. His creativity and care really made such a difference in our photos. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is absolutely fantastic! He is easy to work with, professional, and takes the most beautiful pictures. He is artistic and creative, makes you feel comfortable, and does everything he can to get just the right pictures! :) I LOVED working with him and even with just my sample pictures, I can tell they will be AMAZING!

Profile Picture V, 11/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hands down the best photographer in town! Unique and artistic photographs, unlike the "average" wedding photographer. Even some of my vendors commented on how amazed they were that he wasn't out of LA or NYC because people of his talent are usually paid to travel for destination weddings.

Eric is an incredible photographer for many reasons. My pictures are so unique and reflect our style more than a typical bridal photography style. So many photographers need a whole team of second shooters now. Eric doesn't need a second shooter he captures everything. My husband and I were so amazed he captured our ceremony from every angle, even from the balcony and we never noticed him.

We felt comfortable with Eric, we had fun and were able to be ourselves while he captured all of the special moments. A lot of photographers aren't in tune to making you and your guests look your best; there were no double chin, arm pit, stuffing your face with food shots. Eric made sure every photograph was flattering.

Our wedding day flew by: the cake, favors, food, everything is gone, but when you get those pictures back and it's all you have left of your day, you want to make sure you have a photographer who will make those memories last. We don't just want to look at our photographs, we want to show them off to everyone.

I cannot say enough about how incredible Eric is. If you don't want the same boring thing you see all the time, Eric is your photographer. He is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/31/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric was amazing to work with. He thought outside of the box and captured every moment of our wedding. His artistic style and technique was unbelievable. We have recommended him to ALL of our friends!

Profile Picture User2982286, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was a true joy to work with. He was professional but approachable, easy to communicate with, and quite possibly the easiest photographer I've ever worked with. To be frank, his work speaks for itself though. His talent and hard work could never be measured in words or in "stars". He made me feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. He made sure we got every shot we wanted from my Shot List but yet, we never once felt that he was "in our face" taking photos all day. We have just begun to receive our photos and they are truly breathtaking. He captures much more than just the day, or the smile, or the cake cutting. He captures the real emotion in that moment. And now, when I look at each photo, I get to feel that beautiful/intense/overwhelming emotion over and over again. What more could you ask for?! I highly recommend EVB to everyone!!

Profile Picture User3517768, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews