Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Reviews

87 | Hanover, MN

87 Reviews for Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 1
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 2
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 3
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 4
Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 5

Emily · Married on 08/19/2016

Eric Vest is an absolute gem! When I first came across his website, I immediately fell in love with the style of his photography. I was sold when I discovered a whole page on his site that is completely devoted to military couples (my husband is in the Army). I knew that he was the one vendor that I could not live without, and he did not disappoint! Eric is one of the most enthusiastic, highly passionate, and incredibly kind people I have ever met. His creative mind when it comes to photography is out of this world, and he has so much fun doing his thing! He is really relaxed and easy to work with. For one set price, he will travel to your location and stay there on your wedding day for however long you need him to be there to capture all the special moments. I am a little sad that I do not get to work with him anymore now that my wedding is over, but I will tell anyone who will listen how fantastic he is! And did I mention that his photographs are stunning?

Sent on 08/24/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Emily, you are so kind! Thank you for including me in your big day! I still can't get over how much fun your wedding was! You and Michael looked incredible and everything was seriously perfect!!! So honored to have had the chance to document it!

Risha · Married on 08/13/2016

Eric was absolutely fantastic. From the first time we met with him (which happened to be a year and a half prior to the big day) we knew immediately that he was going to be the perfect fit for us. He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process, which was important to us. His work is incredible and he knew exactly how to capture who my husband and i were all about. Eric was simply amazing from the first time we sat down with him to talk about who we are and what we wanted from a photographer. He had lot of ideas about what he could do but also listened to what we wanted him to capture. He had a ton of fun ideas and made us laugh and put us at ease from the first click of his camera. Actually the first picture he took of us, ended up being one of our favorites from our engagement session. Prior to the wedding, he sat down with us twice to talk about details, helped us set up a schedule for the day, and answered all of our questions. He obviously has a wealth of experience and knowledge and was professional and insightful throughout the planning. The day of our wedding, we was simply amazing. The day went by SOOOOO fast and he captured every moment, even things we may have overlooked. Our wedding photos turned out simply stunning and we could not be happier! We were overly eager to see our photos and when he posted the sneak peek we knew we had made the perfect decision. Less than a month from our day, we got the email that we were waiting for. EVERYONE absolutely loves everything he captured. The photos completely exceeded our expectations in more ways than we thought possible. Eric is extremely talented and is simply an amazing photographer. He has such a passion for his job and it shows 100%, his love for his family and the work he does it amazing. He was one of the best professional wedding decisions we made. We went into the process hiring a photographer and ended with much more, a friend for years to come. Thank you Eric for all you did for us.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Wow!!! Risha, you are too amazing! Thank you for your super kind words! You guys are so special and your day was perfect! Thank you for being so amazing to work with! Can't wait to keep up with you and Delroy!

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

Eric Vest is a passionate and talented photographer and a compassionate and caring person. The time we've spent with Eric has always been filled with laughter and smiles. He has an infectious personality that lights up any room he's in and has an incredible ability to make you feel as if you've known him your whole life. He made us feel comfortable during our engagement sessions and especially on our wedding day. He was fantastic at organizing our wedding party and families for photos and he managed to capture so much emotion. We have amazing memories to look back on, and it's all thanks to Eric. He somehow was always at the right place at the right time to capture the best moments. We are so thankful to have met him. He is not only our wedding photographer, but has become a great friend.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Sarah & Max!!! Your day was complete perfection! There wasn't a moment that could have been better in your whole day! You guys are so amazing and I'm so glad to call you good friends now! So excited to keep up with you two in the years ahead!

Grace · Married on 07/09/2016

Not only is Eric a phenomenal photographer, he's a great business man too! He's created an awesome easy to use and understand system for his business and he's product (the pictures) are creative, natural, full of emotion, and genuine. My husband and I even felt supported as a friend by Eric during our engagement and the day of! I would recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Grace & Matt! Your wedding day was perfect! The love you two share is beautiful and I was simply honored to be there to document that love on the day you got married! Thank you so much for giving me that privilege!

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

Eric was absolutely amazing! Right after I got engaged I reached out to 10 different photographers in the Twin Cities area. Eric was the only one who personally called me after receiving my web inquiry. The thing that impressed me most is he genuinely wanted to get to know us as people before asking more business type questions. His passion for love and photography is evident in his work. He dedicates the entire wedding day to you so you don't have to worry about how many hours or photos are in a certain package. I wanted to find a photographer who captured candid moments between my husband and I. Eric does just that! He is all about having fun! We continue to get compliments from family members and friends about how professional yet personal Eric was. I can't say enough GREAT things! Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Megan! You are so kind! I had so much fun with you guys on your big day! Everything was perfect!!! Thanks for including me! You and James rock!!!

Michele · Married on 06/11/2016

Eric is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by Eric! I knew I wanted to work with Eric the moment I saw his pictures online. He has an amazing eye for detail and I couldn't wait for my phone consultation. As I was talking to him, I was blown away by his kindness and charisma!! I instantly felt like we were old friends catching up! I am was SO happy he had my wedding day open and he was very flexible when scheduling my engagement photos in MN since we live out of state. He always responded promptly to emails and was willing to answer any question! He also had a consultation near my wedding day to ensure he had an accurate time line and was aware of all the photos I would like!

Throughout my wedding day, he helped out in any way he could, kept us on schedule, and made taking photos stress free! He is so creative, capturing such unique and meaningful photos, and people constantly compliment me on them. He had the ability to capture the whole day, and I am so grateful I can relive it through his photos. As my family and I look back at my wedding day, Eric truly stands out as one of the greatest assets! I will never use another professional photographer again!! :) He is so passionate about his work and I would HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion!! Thank you so much Eric and I would LOVE to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You're awesome Michele! Your day was fabulous from start to finish and you and Andrew were so much fun to be with! I still laugh when I think about all the funny moments during your engagement session too!!! Thanks for allowing me to document your story! I loved each moment!

jenny · Married on 06/04/2016

Eric was absolutely amazing; he provided a wonderful level of professionalism and understanding that my husband and I were beyond grateful for. He was detail orientated and went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. He captured such special moments that we look back and smile at.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

I totally look back and smile at so many amazing moments from your day too Jenny! What a blast it was! From your first look to your first dance, I was so honored to capture each special moment! Thank you for that!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2016

Eric was great! I was so lucky to have him as my photographer!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Megan · Married on 04/29/2016

Eric was AMAZING! I got more compliments on him I think than anything else. He was very professional but made everyone feel comfortable and was so easy to be around. He also captured so many little details that I would not have even thought of. Our pictures turned out so awesome and we could not have imagined it without him!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding. He's a great guy, super easy to work with, and takes awesome photos. We had multiple guests comment on how he was everywhere capturing everything and they were right. We are so happy with how all of our photos turned out and have only great things to say about Eric. If you book Eric you definitely won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Emily! I had so much fun with you and Chris! Thank you for making the day so amazing!!! What a perfect day it was! So glad to have you two as friends now!

Kalin · Married on 11/21/2015

We only have amazing things to say about Eric Vest Photography! He worked with us every step of our wedding process. Eric was easy to get a hold of either email or by phone. Very flexible with our schedules also. We were always excited to meet with him because he is was very genuine and made you even more excited about your day! Most importantly he gave us the most BEAUTIFUL pictures for both our wedding and engagement. We will continue to recommend him to everyone we know who is getting married!! He is simply the BEST!!!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You're so awesome Kalin! Your wedding was ridiculously beautiful and amazing! I had such an amazing time with you and Nick every time we were together!!!

Heidi · Married on 11/07/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Eric was absolutely fantastic in every way. We are so in love with all of our wedding photos! Additionally, Eric was incredibly helpful and supportive through the whole wedding planning process. We had so much fun on our wedding day and Eric played a large role in that! Eric's fun loving attitude make everything perfect! Thank you, Eric!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Heidi, you're so kind! I had a blast with you and Christian! You guys are so fun! So glad to call you two friends now!

christine · Married on 10/17/2015

Eric was the best to work with! I'm usually really uncomfortable in front of cameras but he made my day so much fun! Eric was very throughout with all the details and really took the time to listen to what we wanted. He's very prompt on answering questions and getting back to us. He was very helpful and truly made our day a breeze. I would ( and have ) recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Christine! You are awesome! Your wedding day was seriously perfect and I'm so grateful to have had the honor of documenting your love story! And to have two new awesome friends as a result!

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Eric and I instantly clicked when I called him about photographing my wedding! I felt like I had been talking with a life long friend. Eric truly has a gift when it comes to photography and also will do everything to make your day as stressful as possible! So thankful Eric was able to capture our special day!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Amanda! I felt the same way! I'm so glad that now I can call you and Derek friends and I know it's a friendship that will last a lifetime! Your day was so much fun!!! Blessed to know you guys!

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Amazing person and photographer! He helped make our wedding day beautiful and now we have wonderful wedding pictures that we can look back on for a lifetime! :)

Sent on 02/10/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You and Fred are so awesome! So grateful to have been a part of your day!

Emily · Married on 08/28/2015

We LOVED working with Eric! We received so many compliments on how friendly and kind he was from our wedding party. Our wedding and engagement photos turned out AMAZING and he was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding. I recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. Eric is truly genuine and an incredible person as well as a photographer.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Emily! You guys are sweethearts! Thank you for the incredible words! Seriously, there wasn't a moment during your engagement session or your wedding that felt like I was working! It was like spending time with two childhood friends! Thanks for being awesome!

Kallie · Married on 08/21/2015

Eric was AWESOME and does AMAZING work! My husband and I have been married for a few months now. We live in WI and got married in MN where our family and friends live. My husband and I wanted to take our engagement photos where we got engaged and Eric was more than willing to make the drive out to WI to do just that! It was pouring rain the day of our engagement photos, but we were up for anything and so was Eric. By the end of the session, we were soaked from head to toe but the memories we made are priceless and the photos turned out AMAZING! Eric made himself available for any questions and when wedding day got close, I couldn't meet with him in person so we found an alternative way to communicate with video chat. Wedding Day: Eric was there bright and early ready to capture every special moment. He stayed until he knew both my husband and I were happy and there was nothing else we needed/wanted to capture. Eric did an amazing job and our photos are BEAUTIFUL!! I highly recommend him to anyone and cannot wait to use him in the future!! THANK YOU ERIC!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Kallie, you and Brandon are seriously awesome from head to toe! Every moment with you guys was crazy fun!!! Thanks for being such a blast! I had so much fun documenting your love story!

The first time we met with Eric, his fun and laid back personality helped me know that he was the photographer I wanted for my engagement and wedding photos. Eric has so many creative photography ideas, but at the same time he really listened to what types of pictures my husband and I wanted. On our wedding day, Eric was there from early morning to late at night, and he captured every amazing moment possible. My wedding party loved working with him, we had so much fun! Now that I have my wedding photos back, I can honestly say that I couldn't have hoped for anything more. I trusted Eric to be there on our special day and to really take photos that would allow us to remember the day forever, and he delivered. Looking through our wedding photos was like reliving our wedding day. I loved every moment.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Cassandra · Married on 07/11/2015

I wish I could give Eric Vest Photography more than five stars in every category! He is absolutely outstanding and worth every penny spent. I received so many compliments from friends, family and the bridal party throughout our wedding day on how great our photographers was. Everybody LOVED Eric. He has a way of making the photos throughout the day feel relaxed and fun for everybody. Not only this but we were blown away by the photos received. I just finished making my wedding album and it was incredibly difficult to pick which photos to use as they were all outstanding. Not a bad problem to have I guess! Overall if you're even considering Eric as your photographer, give him a call. You'll realize that his personality is worth just as much as his amazing photos. Thanks again Eric for everything!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are too awesome Cassie! You and Mike are so much fun to be around and you both just spread joy! I wish we could go back and re-live your wedding day over and over! It was so fun! So glad to call you both friends now!

Ellie · Married on 06/27/2015

We could not have made a better decision than choosing Eric to be our photographer! He shot and edited our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures and we are so thrilled with the results. We had such a fun and stress-free time taking all of our pictures and all of our guests loved him! Eric kept us on track throughout the wedding day and was very organized and professional while still having a great time. We loved working with Eric and our pictures are absolutely beautiful! We could not be happier with our decision; Eric is the best!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

I can't say enough about how great Eric is! He truly made my wedding day and captured it in the most beautiful way. He made sure that the pictures captured me and my husband and our personalities. I now have hundreds of photos that I can look back on for the rest of my life. Eric, thank you again for all that you did for me and Jeff!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Ashley, it was my joy! Thanks for your kind words! You and Jeff were so much fun to work with and I enjoyed every moment with you both!

Priya · Married on 05/30/2015

Eric did a wonderful job with our wedding weekend. We had a traditional Indian Hindu Wedding that lasted a few days with multiple events. He was very attentive to our desires and what we needed. We could not have asked for a better photographer and team to cover our wedding weekend. Even when it was time to do the photo album, he was so dedicated. On his own, he reprinted the albums until they matched his high standards. The album came out beautiful! We found a great friend in Eric as well, and we can't wait to give him more of our projects to cover!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Priya, what a celebration it was! Thank you for letting me be a part of all the special moments! You guys and your families were so amazing, I felt like I was adopted in to the family through this awesome experience!

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

Eric was phenomenal! He kept everything moving and stayed right on schedule. We loved every picture from both the engagement session and the wedding day! We would recommend Eric to anyone looking for a photographer!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are awesome Jamie! You and Andy are so much fun to be around! Your wedding was such a special one! Thanks for including me in your special day!

Ashley & Adam · Married on 10/25/2014

There literally aren't enough words to describe Eric. He's not only an amazing photographer but a great down to earth guy. From the first moment I sent him a message (might I add he replied right away on FATHERS DAY) to the time we received our wedding photos and still to this day it everything has been such an ease. He truly puts you the client first. He will do anything and everything to get the perfect shot. The thing we loved most about Eric Vest Photography is that there is no time limit on your big day. Eric is there to capture every moment. I don't know of very many, if any photographers that do it that way. He makes taking pictures on your wedding day fun and stress free. Most of the time we didn't even know he was there. We are so blessed that we found Eric Vest Photography and consider Eric and his family lifelong friends now.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Mollie · Married on 10/17/2014

Eric is an amazing photographer! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone! He has an amazing personality and an amazing way of capturing every amazing detail of a moment! We interviewed a handful of photographers but I knew immediately that Eric was the right choice for us. During our engagement session Eric was completely flexible in the location and timing. During the entire session Eric did everything possible to make us feel comfortable; he make it seem like a walk through Minnehaha Falls with all of us getting to know one another and taking a few simple pictures. He set us up in the falls/park area, in locations that were fun/unique spots in the park. I was even more impressed when he sent us the pictures from the engagement session! They were amazing! Eric doesn’t limit the number of pictures that he takes and he captured some amazing shots with me and my fiancée. Eric was very thorough in our prep meeting and made sure that we had a realistic timeline, the listing of critical photos for the day and how he could help meet our overall expectations for the day. It was one of the most important prep meetings and Eric made sure that we felt completely comfortable with the plan.
    The day of our wedding went very quickly, but we were so lucky to have such a great photographer!! Eric captured all the details expected and not expected from the day. Eric also was there for under an “as long as needed” timeline, I know he was with us much later than I had expected him to be, but he was hesitant to leave before he believed he had all the pictures we would want and was sure to ask us if there were any additional pictures we wanted before he departed for the evening.

Sent on 01/04/2015