The McFarlands Reviews

The McFarlands View more information

• Caralyn
    Caralyn A. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing experience

Wedding photos are forever and we could not be happier that we chose Eric and Ashley for ours. Both for our engagement session and wedding photos, we were overwhelmed and surprised with just how many stunning photos there were.

The McFarland's are everything you'll want in a wedding photography team... communicative, punctual, professional, kind, easy to be around, AND MORE.

Eric will ensure your photos are awesome and the turn-around time is fast!! (Less than a week for our engagement session, and one month for our wedding).

We also have to give a special shout-out to Ashley. Our 6 year old daughter avoids photos at all costs on a regular day, so you can only imagine how overwhelmed she was feeling at our wedding. Ashley used her super mom energy to get our daughter smiling, laughing, and feeling comfortable.

Eric does a wonderful job catching candid, natural looking shots. There were also so many moments when Ashley saw and corrected minor details (random hair in the face, awkward spacing between groomsmen, wrinkle in the dress, etc). These things make a difference in photos and I was so glad she had eyes on the small stuff.

We are so thankful for Eric and Ashley and will be sure to team up with them again for family photos in the future!
    Jeremy Married on 11/24/2018

Stunning Photos

Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning! Eric and Ashley did an AMAZING job! The pictures speak for themselves. Eric and Ashley are so nice and creative! They got so many great shots. We’ve gotten so many compliments on how well our wedding photos turned out. When I look back at each photo, I feel like I am reliving my wedding day :) Thank you so much for capturing every moment of the best our lives!

Becky & Jeremy Artaserse
  • User2616637 2+ years ago
    Eric and his wife are the best! They were so helpful, attentive, and were truly amazing. We loved having them as our wedding photographer.
  • User2281201 2+ years ago
    First off, let me tell you that this is the most down to earth, awesome couple! Photography is pricey, and Eric's packages offer something you can't beat: 2 photographers. This cuts down on so much time when doing the pre ceremony shots with the guys and girls. Plus, at the reception you basically get 2 guest's vantage points as they take candids throughout the night. I immediately loved their style of photography. I also really love that we get the entire digital files of all our pictures once they're edited. It allows us so much freedom to share, print and store our pictures any way we want. I seriously can't speak more highly of Eric and Ashley and I would book them again in a heartbeat!