Eric Limon Photography Reviews

59 | Housatonic, MA

59 Reviews for Eric Limon Photography

• Annie

Annie · Married on 09/27/2014

Eric was a very easy going personality who made everyone feel comfortable. He took beautiful pictures he made sure to capture every detail. without being pushy or in your face he captured moments that were truly special.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Laura · Married on 08/15/2014

Eric Limon is the exact person you want at your wedding, taking your photos.

You don’t realize Eric is there, in the moments, as they unfolded but he is; he is capturing everything a bride and groom miss during their wedding day. When you see your photos, you realize what a great job he does because, there it is, your wedding day; Amazing colors, every emotion, all the love and happy energy in every shot.

He was there when I (bride) needed something or when someone had to be found; Eric became part of the wedding party, he became one of the guests, but managed to be the most amazing photographer, ever!

Eric executed the job of photographer beyond expectation.

We did not give him a list of photos for the day; I had faith in his talent and knew we would get what we expected. And we did.

Every guest has stated how wonderful Eric was that day “I did not realize he was there and he was so nice”.

Guests viewing our photos remark how talented he is, his ability to capture every moment, the vibrant colors of the flowers, the feeling of happiness and joy of all the guests. They are simply blown away.

Our friends who could not attend became emotional when viewing the photos.

That, in my opinion is the best compliment a photographer could ever receive. In that moment Eric did his job and did it spectacularly. Eric captured the personality of us as bride and groom, our friends and family; our wedding day. And THAT is why we chose Eric Limon to be our wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Eric · Married on 11/10/2013

Eric exceeded our expectations in every way. He was accessible and easy to work with before, during and after the event. His positive, cheery attitude kept everyone calm and composed during the strenuous activity of taking family photos. Despite working alone, Eric managed to capture every moment of the event. His pictures had an artful quality - not only sharp and with great lighting, but beautifully composed. It was a pleasure working with Eric, and we couldn't be happier to have had him capture the memories of our special day.

Sent on 12/22/2013

L · Married on 08/23/2013

It was originally Eric's work that drew me to him, and I am so glad that it did because not only does he take wonderful photos but he is a pleasure to work with. He has a great personality that is very easygoing, calm, and kind and at the same time very professional and competent. He was able to manage dozens of roaming family members whom he had never met into taking numerous family and group shots (a truly monumental task), the whole while maintaining a completely pleasant and relaxed attitude. He was such a pleasure to have at the wedding and thinking back on the day he was even a wonderful addition to the celebration. We received our photos at lightning speed after the wedding and they're fantastic. Looking at them really takes me back to that day. I particularly liked Eric's work because of his ability to capture candid moments and he delivered exactly what I was hoping for. I would happily work with him again.

Sent on 10/01/2013

rebecca · Married on 08/17/2013

Eric Limon was an unbelievable wedding photographer. He not only delivered the highest quality results, but also was so much fun to work with. Eric was exactly what you want a photographer to be-- he was everywhere at once without being intrusive and captured so many wonderful moments. As I flip through the pictures now, Eric's work truly brings the day back to life. I would recommend Eric to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Thomas · Married on 06/22/2013

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are extremely satisfied with the quality of his work and professionalism. He was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer...someone who was fun, polite, and able to capture every aspect of our wedding. Eric's photographs tell a story that will help us remember our special day for a lifetime. He has our highest recommendation. Thank you, Eric!

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • Rob and Erin

Rob and Erin · Married on 06/01/2013

To start from the very beginning when we very first started talking to Eric about shooting our wedding. He was always very responsive to all phone calls and emails. Every time we called or emailed he responded very quickly. He answered all our questions honestly and thoroughly. I can even remember a phone call we had while Eric was camping with his family. Now that is dedication.
    Now on to the actual event. He showed up on time (actually a little early) ready to go. He was professional but so personable at the same. All of our guests just loved him! He was on top of everything and even caught a few action shots! More than once I walked up to him asking him for a particular shot and every time his response was, yup I got it already. Also a number of our guests asked us if he was family or a close friend that was taking pictures for our wedding gift, because he just seemed so comfortable and involved. But not intrusive at all!
    Now the pictures themselves. They were perfect! I mean it, PERFECT! That is the only way to describe them. He got all the shots we wanted, the editing was breath taking. If I could give him 10 stars I would. Really I can't say enough about him and his pictures! We are absolutely 110% happy with him, his pictures, and our experience.
    Mr. and Mrs. Kirby

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2012

5 Stars across the board. Eric was phenomenal. I really cannot tell you how much he was "worth it" as far as choosing a photographer. Bear in mind I have yet to see the pictures, only the 6 amazing teaser shots he sent, but I know they are going to be beautiful. As far as choosing a wedding photographer, I wanted someone who would roll with the punches, be able to handle me sick sense of humor and laugh it off, and be able to deal with my hilarious and HUGE wedding party. Eric fit the bill on every level. When he arrived at my hotel suite he was all smiles and energy. He quickly moved about the room snapping the shots of me and my girls getting ready. We talked briefly about my vision and I told him I wanted to take some shots outside before heading to the venue which he was excited about.

All of my guests and my mother all said the same thing "Your photographer was amazing!". He really was. He fit right in with my family and friends and I cannot wait to see what he was able to capture. He gave me breaks during the formals when I needed them, and was quick to be at my side if there was something I needed a shot of. Thank you Eric, you were wonderful!

Sent on 11/06/2012

glenn · Married on 09/29/2012

After seeing Eric's photos from a friends wedding, we couldn't have imagined using anyone else for our own wedding. His professionalism is impeccable but it's his easy going nature and his ability to capture the moment that made him the perfect choice for us. He blends in with the crowd so you hardly know he's there, yet still finds ways to get the most incredible shots. We can't thank him enough for helping make our day awesome. We highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Becca · Married on 09/22/2012

When my fiance and I were googling around to find out about different wedding venue options in the CT/MA area, we kept noticing that a lot of the wedding photos we would stumble across were all incredibly awesome. Eventually it dawned on us that it was because they were all taken by the same photographer. We booked Eric before we had even made our final selection of venue because we loved his style so much--tons of candid shots that capture raw emotion, personality, energy and excitement to an uncanny degree; beautiful angles, composition, and color that highlight the unique and beautiful features of the venue and setting. Eric was probably more expensive than some of the other options but we thought it would be well worth it to have photos we really loved to help us keep savoring the event long after it was over. I can say without reservation that when we got the photos (pretty quickly after the event), they exceeded even our high expectations. We are totally in love with the photos, as are all of our family members, and there's no doubt they'll continue to bring us joy for the rest of our marriage.

Seeing Eric in action on the wedding day, we also learned that he has a whole repertoire of skills that go beyond his purely artistic ones. He's a really cool and fun person to have around at your wedding, he knows how to remain unobtrusive and almost invisible much of the time while still capturing close ups of every single moment that you would want to have captured, he works the crowd to get photos of every guest, and he's like a magician when it comes to getting young kids to cooperate with formal photos. To sum up, he's the perfect wedding photographer, and you should hire him!

Sent on 10/13/2012

theresa · Married on 09/15/2012

Eric was simply phenomenal. Not only was my list of special pictures completed, but so many others that were not on my list as well. My husband, daughter, and I are not "traditional" by any means so wanted to capture some "real" moments, fun shots, goofy set ups, and of course the more serious for family members..we got all that and MORE! Eric went above and beyond and our guests are still complimenting him as well. He actually became part of the party himself. The quality of photo is superb as you can see from his site. Totally ROCKED!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2012

Hiring Eric was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Simply put, his photos were excellent and he was a delight to work with. I'll also add that we had very challenging weather the day of our wedding and Eric worked well under this pressure -- he was efficient, flexible, creative and able to improvise. Weddings often have unexpected surprises so I know now that it is critically important to have vendors who know what to do when things go awry, and to do it exceptionally well. I feel lucky to have so many amazing photos to choose from.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2012

Eric was a dream to work with - he was creative, kind, generous, and hilarious. Everyone was amazed by the ease with which he managed the formal photos, found ways to capture special moments, and make sure that everyone looked their best. The photos are truly incredible. We're thrilled with the results and would recommend Eric to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2012

We based our wedding around Eric's availability...need I say more?!

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • User2720815 · 2+ years ago

Eric Limon was the photographer at our sister's wedding in 2009 and once we met him and saw his work we knew we had to have him too! He is very talented and has a great style of work. He made us feel very comfortable and got tons of amazing shots! Now we just need to pick which ones will go in the book!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Katy · Married on 07/07/2012

Eric was super easy to work with. He made our day fantastic! His creativity and ability to think on his feet made our pictures turn out better than we had imagined! Eric is really easy to get along with and made everyone feel comfortable, especially in what could have been very stressful situations. I wish he could have stayed longer for our reception!!

Sent on 02/11/2013

holly · Married on 06/30/2012

eric was the perfect fit for our wedding at gedney farm in the berkshires. he is very professional and brings great energy. he listened to our wishes (no paparazzi shots coming down the aisle) and really captured all the fun of our wedding day. while some photos were staged, they feel natural and more photo journalistic and the candid shots bring back great memories! we couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • User2719218 · 2+ years ago

We had a very stressful last minute venue change for our wedding in June, and were concerned that our photos wouldn't turn out as we had hoped. Thanks to Eric Limon, however, we still came out with beautiful and very alive photos! He was so flexible and stayed positive and excited, which helped us all feel comfortable and and able to relax despite the circumstances. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

We couldn't have imagined our wedding without the magic of eric's photography. What can we say, the man is gifted! He was able to breathe a life into our day that wouldn't have been possible without his talent. We will always be able to look back at our photos with the same feelings invoked on the day we got married. Thank you for bringing immortality into our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Nora · Married on 08/27/2011

Thank you so much for the wonderful photos of our wedding day. We really enjoyed working with you, and I'm sad that we don't have any more excuses to see you! You were extremely easy to work with: down-to-earth and ready for anything (even when we had act fast to beat the pre-hurricane downpour!). You had a great energy and smile, and it really seemed like you enjoyed being there. And, of course, we absolutely love our photos. Being wedding photographers ourselves, photography was THE most important thing to us on our day, after the being married part :) We are so happy with our collection - all the shots are just beautiful. You captured all the details, and we loved seeing the expressions of our friends and family as they enjoyed the day. We will be looking at them with joy for years to come - they are the perfect way for us to remember everything just the way it was. Thank you again.

Nora & Troy

Sent on 07/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2011

It was such a pleasure to work with Eric! Not only is he an amazing photographer, but his enthusiasm and passion for photography really shows in his work. He made taking pictures so much fun and he truly captured every special moment of our wedding day!. I absolutely love his photography style and the fact that he can take any ordinary setting and make it look magical. Eric is extremely easy going and made the entire process so stress free. He spent hours with me to ensure that my album was absolutely perfect and exactly how I envisioned it to look. I would highly recommend Eric for any event. We wanted the best photographer for our wedding and knew right away that Eric was that person!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Juliana · Married on 05/14/2011

My husband and I had discovered photographer Eric Limom's work just after we had set the date for our wedding. His work is so breattaking it made me cry. Once we took a look at his portfolio, we fell in love and knew he had to be our wedding photographer...We soon were devastated to discover that he was already booked for our wedding date...
    YES, WE DID!!!!! We moved our wedding date to a year later so we could book with him, and it was the best decision we could have done. Working with him, having him there at our wedding, was a delight. What a kind person, what a treasure! And his pictures.....Ahhh, his pictures...We can still feel everything we felt on our special day when we look in our album years later, it is so sentimental and beautiful for us. The photos were so perfect they required no captions or detailed description beneath in our album!!
    Years later, I worked with Eric again for a photo shoot for my pregnancy..We just fell in love all over again!
    Juliana Sacramento

Sent on 08/16/2018

Elana · Married on 06/27/2010

Eric was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. He had everyone at ease, laughing, and smiling, which produced amazing pictures. Eric has the ability to blend in with the guests at both the ceremony and the reception so that you don't even know that he's there, and yet he still manages to capture all of the moments you want to remember most. We would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Catherine · Married on 06/19/2010

To say we are happy with Eric is such an understatement. Seeing the pictures of our wedding when we returned from our honeymoon was probably the best welcome home gift we could have received.

I remember, almost a year ago, when I first saw Eric’s work. Living in NYC, we had been traveling back and forth to plan our wedding, and were having a really tough time finding local photographers who had a photojournalistic style – capturing true emotion in the style of storytelling. We had received a link to pictures of a wedding Eric had shot in the Berkshires. I sat at my computer with tears streaming down my face, so overcome with emotion over how perfectly he captured this couple’s day. While we certainly had to meet him in person before committing, we knew he was the right photographer for us.

Eric has the perfect combination of personality and talent. From the moment we met Eric any fears of a “weird, intrusive, awkward” photographer went out the window – he is unbelievably cool and funny while being extremely professional. He listened to us, what we wanted and what we didn’t want, and fully understood our vision. We couldn’t have felt more confident working with Eric.

Eric has an energy that draws people in and I can’t express how important and rare this quality is in a photographer. Instead of running away from the camera, our friends gravitated to Eric. He brings out the best in everyone and the pictures show it.

And the pictures, oh, the pictures. We can’t express how unbelievably happy and excited we are with what Eric did for us.

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren Richey · Married on 05/16/2009

stands the test of time!

Eric’s gorgeous work stands the test of time! We just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. Our wedding photos from Eric are contemporary yet classically beautiful. I love them as much today as the day on our honeymoon that we opened his email and sat around the hotel computer completely in love with the story he had captured. There’s no question the investment was completely worth it. My heart lies in the candid images. We had a wedding with some unplanned turn of events (we got married on a train, and didn’t expect media coverage), and Eric stayed cool and relaxed and guided us through. He was awesome to work with and delivered exactly what I dreamed my photos would be. His documentary style of photography tells the whole story down to the little details. Since then, I have developed a serious interest in photography and just looked up his website again after reminiscing and looking through our wedding album again. Wow! Just outstanding work in his portfolio. Absolutely beautiful. I have been studying photography as hobby, and have learned some helpful advice on choosing a photographer for your wedding, because it’s a big decision! First, is the work consistent? Eric’s portfolio shows consistent (and gorgeous) quality and style. You know what you are getting. His portfolio represents the work he actually delivers. And no fad editing styles that you’ll regret in 10 years. His images will never go out of style. Next question to ask: Is the photographer experienced? These days, just about anyone with a camera can call themselves a photographer. Eric has more than 15 years of experience. That’s 15 years of creative, technical, and business expertise that ensures your unique wedding day will be captured beautifully and creatively and will be safely, promptly, dependably, and professionally delivered. It’s also 15 years of him having fun and trying new creative ways to give you unique photos and tell your story. Lastly, do you “click” with your photographer? Eric is so easy to work with and an awesome person. We felt so comfortable with him. I would recommend him without hesitation, and I’m so glad we picked him to photograph our wedding. Our day wouldn’t have been as awesome without him! I would absolutely choose him again.

Sent on 05/22/2019