50 Reviews for Eric Limon Photography

Proofs (3)
Albums (2)
Prints (2)
49 Eric Limon Photography Reviews

I worked with Eric in planning a NYE anniversary celebration for about 200 guests. When last minute questions came up, Eric was quick to answer and adjust to fit any of our needs. Even in coordinating with him from miles away, Eric was wildly helpful and punctual. He was a great overall resource for us, providing suggestions for other vendors we might need for the event. As the evening turned into a surprise WEDDING, Eric rolled with the punches and captured the best moments -- memories we can share years from now! Following the celebration, we received our photos in an efficient and timely manner. Eric is not only the best photographer, but the perfect partner to work with.

Profile Picture Adrien, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Eric was 110% the right choice for our wedding. He somehow managed to get pictures of everything without being intrusive. I don't know how one person got all the pictures that he did. They are natural and captured everyone's real emotions. He got everyone dancing, the decor -- just everything. We shared our photos with our guests and they were so impressed.

Besides the quality of the photos, Eric was great to work with. He was honest, fun and made the photo taking process easy. He respected that we didn't want to take many staged photos, so that we could get to our party. We spent maybe 20 minutes taking "formal" photos and have so many beautiful shots. I can't recommend Eric highly enough.

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images

I am a wedding planner/designer in the Berkshires and I love, love, LOVE working with Eric! He's professional without being stuffy (i.e. he's loads of fun), easy-going but stays on track with the timeline, and his photographs are true works of art! He somehow manages to capture the true essence of the event, the emotions and personalities of the couple (because people are themselves around him) and creates a very tangible magic in his images. Then, after it's all said and done, he sends me a super cute package with a flash drive? Unparalleled. I'll work with him any chance I get!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Here are a few ways I would describe Eric: fun, energetic, professional, hilarious, genuine, stealthy, awesome. The list could go on! He helped me conquer my fear of being awkward in front of the camera-- a legitimate fear I had during this whole wedding planning process. He is 100%invested in the day- you are his number one priority. He was very easy to communicate with prior to the event and was more than accommodating to our busy schedules. He creates such a stress free experience from the get go. He has a photojournalistic way of capturing the day- lots of candid and very "in the moment" shots and minimal posed/traditional shots. However- he does whatever you ask him to do, and he does it well. I have looked at our photos a million times and every time I am just overwhelmed with gratitude and love for Eric. The subtle moments that he was somehow able to capture are just incredible, especially since I felt like I never saw him! He is very knowledgeable of lighting- for example, I remember wanting to take pictures near a particular tree, and he said there was better lighting at a different spot- and he was right. The pictures in this moment of "perfect lighting" are breathtaking. If I were to do it all over again, I would book Eric. He is so deserving of the business, the positive reviews and continued success. He has given us such beautiful shots to help us remember this day forever, and for that I could not be more grateful.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric did such an amazing job at Patrick and my wedding! He was so professional but yet incredibly accommodating to all of our requests. His sense of humor and easy going personality made the day! He was so easy to get along with that Patrick and I felt comfortable being ourselves around him, which is what you want with a photographer!! He captured so many memorable and amazing moments throughout the day! I am so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Eric and I will be recommending him to everyone that I know!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We knew we wanted the majority of our wedding photos to be unscripted and natural, we also knew the importance of getting the "gather together and smile" photos. Enter Eric, the most perfect and professional balance of the two....
The morning of the wedding he came bounding in full of life, full of energy, and full of enthusiasm for US! He was everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. That's what we wanted- not a camera shoved in our face the entire night but someone with the talent and timing to capture those beautiful, organic (and sometimes hysterical!) moments that come and go in an instant. We could not be more pleased with our photos, or with our choice in photographer. Thank you, Eric!!!!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric was a true professional and was a huge part of making our wedding perfect

Profile Picture megie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Limon is the guy you want to hang out with all day no matter what the occasion--and certainly on one of the most important, beautiful, yet often the most stressful days of your life. He is absolutely delightful to be around. We would have simply invited him to our wedding if he hadn't been working it. He's awesome. About the stress: my now husband and I both come from divorced families, and the prospect of family pictures was torturous to both of us. Eric obviously deals with situations like this all the time, and handled our strained families and nerves with a constant smile and grace. He made both of us feel comfortable and sane while also making us feel special and beautiful. Every time I heard Eric's voice, I was immediately put at ease. Also: did I mention how much fun he is to be around? He's awesome. He felt like a guest, not a vendor. He slipped in and out of the crowd like a ninja, capturing everything without ever being intrusive. He even stayed an extra hour on his own accord; he told one of my day-of-coordinators that he simply wasn't ready to leave yet. :-) Eric was one of the first people I booked because photography was one of my priorities, and I am so grateful that I went with him. I haven't even seen the pictures yet, but I know they'll be amazing. Beyond the quality of the photos, what matters--truly--is that your photographer is someone you want to be around all day, because you will be. Eric is amazing. If he's not booked yet for your weekend, book him. Now. Thank you, Eric!

Profile Picture User4747099, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Holy cow I can’t say enough wonderful things about Eric. Finding a good photographer was a top priority for me; it was the first thing I looked for after finding our venue. It was the best decision we made hiring Eric! He’s super positive, confident, relaxed and efficient— all qualities you don’t even know you need in a photographer until your day arrives. He has a way of putting you at ease and just enjoying the moments of the day, which is exactly what you want. It didn’t take hours as I imagined it would to take photos after the ceremony, and we had a blast doing it! He kept everyone laughing and relaxed; he totally brought out the best in us and it shows in the shots he captured all night. Eric is an awesome guy and he’s truly fantastic at what he does!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric was very amazing to work with! He made us feel incredibly comfortable, like we have known for years. His ideas were on point and he just really "got us" and what we wanted to achieve in the photos. He was very accommodating to our non traditional wedding concepts. We are thrilled with the final results. Thank you Eric!

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Now, I don't usually toot my own horn but... I really nailed it when choosing Eric as our wedding photographer.
I'm definitely one of those people that like to do my research before choosing something, and I searched for weeks to find a photographer that would be a good fit for us. We're from NY and my dad's family is from the Berkshires, which was less than helpful when seeking out personal recommendations for wedding vendors. We spoke to a few photographers and decided to meet with Eric in person. Honestly, it's like talking to your friend. Eric is totally calm and personable and he doesn't try to push you into anything. The pricing was toward the high end of our budget but after speaking with him, reading his reviews and looking at his work, we knew he was the right choice.
The whole booking process, engagement shoot, and wedding day were so easy. Eric was unbelievably accommodating and responsive which was really important to us, especially being 3 1/2 hours away during the planning.
Everyone in and at our wedding loved working with him. One of the main reasons we went with Eric was for his photo-journalistic style. We don't like all pose-y type photos, we really value when someone is able to capture a moment. That being said... my husband and I have huge families and since it's not often that we all can get together, we needed to get a couple of group shots. Eric was amazing. He managed to keep the everyone's attention and capture some really beautiful, memorable shots. We could not be happier with our choice in Eric. Absolutely all of our photos are gorgeous and a perfect reflection and representation of our wedding day. Thank you so much Eric!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had a calm and positive presence and he put all of us at ease (even the 7 little kids in our wedding party!). He was really present and helpful when we needed direction and at other times I didn't even realize he was there photographing some of the most important moments of our wedding. The photos are stunning. He captured the emotion of the day in a way that had me laughing and crying while I was reviewing our pictures. He took photos of all of our important people and also got incredible candids and action shots. I would highly recommend Eric- a stand-up guy and an incredibly talented photographer.

Profile Picture User5316330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

captured our wedding beautifully! thanks so much

Profile Picture kristy, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos with Eric. Not only is Eric extremely talented, he is also really fun to work with. He takes incredible candid photos that capture just the right moments. We were extremely happy to have chosen him and would do so again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture K, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric was by far our best vendor. He was completely flexible -- it was obvious that he works best when he has autonomy and he truly delivered. He ended up photographing two different events for our wedding and the photos are incredible. We wish that all vendors were as strong as Eric.

Profile Picture User4634342, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natural. Candid. Perfect. When I met with Eric months before the wedding, I told him that we are very simple, we don't have any preference on poses for our photos and we just want to get through them as quick as possible. Skipping ahead to the wedding day... Eric arrived and I could not have been more calm. He knew exactly what to do and didn't miss a beat on capturing every moment. After the ceremony, my husband and I had our photos taken and I cannot remember a time I've laughed so hard. Eric has this way of making you so relaxed and calm that all of his photos turn out so natural and candid (he's also hilarious!!). We loved looking through all of the proofs, and both of us said over and over, "wow, that's so US". It's not easy to stand around for 30 minutes and "pose" for pictures, but none of our photos look "posed" and I love that! When we returned from our honeymoon and reviewed all of the wedding shots, we both cried. Neither one of us cried at our wedding but looking back at everyone and really seeing the natural expressions/emotions, was like reliving the day all over. Eric needs NO guidance - he captured all of our family/friends/guests in the most amazing way. We have received, and continue to receive, so many compliments on our wedding photos and how beautiful they are. Thank you to Eric Limon for allowing us to always remember our special day and for capturing who "we" really are. We definitely look forward to working with Eric again!

Profile Picture lauren, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanks Eric for coming at blizzard Valentine's night. He is professional, detail, and creative. He used the great camera to record. We feel like he is not only the photographer, but a friend with us. He catches the great moment as we expected. My husband and I, as well as the guests like the style a lot. He also pays time to edit the pictures afterward. You are gonna like the pictures shown in the gallery.

Profile Picture YAO, 2/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the very first moments of speaking with Eric on the phone, I knew we were a great match! He is so kind, funny and full of life, a perfect match for our wedding celebration. You know you have picked the right wedding photographer when another photographer (who I know professionally), comments: "You got Eric Limon? He is the best of the best!" She was certainly right.

When my husband and I sat down with Eric, it was as if we were sitting down with one of our closets friends planning our wedding pictures! He immediately puts you at ease with his presence. We chose to add a photo booth to our wedding reception and that was the best decision ever! Eric and his wife created an amazing setting for our guests to be silly and share their love with us which was so important because the reception was a whirlwind. Eric had the photo booth photos posted the next day on facebook for all of our friends and family to see, tag and share.

Everyone always tells you that you're wedding day flies by and to try to remember to be present because before you know it, the night is over. This is an understatement. Eric arrived while I was getting ready in a room full of women. For some reason, everyone's intensity goes through the roof as the ceremony moment approaches--even if you're calm. Eric walked into the chaotic room and started snapping pictures without saying a word. He wasn't invasive but was ever present. His energy (although usually bright and excited) grounded me in the moments leading up to the ceremony. In fact, I owe him my sanity because when I was about to burst, he grabbed me, a glass of champagne and pulled me outside into the rain to shoot the final moments leading up to our vows. These are some of my favorite pictures.

Eric was with us every step of the way, creating brilliant shots and capturing the most intimate moments. I can not say enough about the pictures he took. You know you have a good wedding photographer when everyone, including strangers, comments

Profile Picture chelsea, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric was a very easy going personality who made everyone feel comfortable. He took beautiful pictures he made sure to capture every detail. without being pushy or in your face he captured moments that were truly special.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric Limon is the exact person you want at your wedding, taking your photos.

You don’t realize Eric is there, in the moments, as they unfolded but he is; he is capturing everything a bride and groom miss during their wedding day. When you see your photos, you realize what a great job he does because, there it is, your wedding day; Amazing colors, every emotion, all the love and happy energy in every shot.

He was there when I (bride) needed something or when someone had to be found; Eric became part of the wedding party, he became one of the guests, but managed to be the most amazing photographer, ever!

Eric executed the job of photographer beyond expectation.

We did not give him a list of photos for the day; I had faith in his talent and knew we would get what we expected. And we did.

Every guest has stated how wonderful Eric was that day “I did not realize he was there and he was so nice”.

Guests viewing our photos remark how talented he is, his ability to capture every moment, the vibrant colors of the flowers, the feeling of happiness and joy of all the guests. They are simply blown away.

Our friends who could not attend became emotional when viewing the photos.

That, in my opinion is the best compliment a photographer could ever receive. In that moment Eric did his job and did it spectacularly. Eric captured the personality of us as bride and groom, our friends and family; our wedding day. And THAT is why we chose Eric Limon to be our wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric exceeded our expectations in every way. He was accessible and easy to work with before, during and after the event. His positive, cheery attitude kept everyone calm and composed during the strenuous activity of taking family photos. Despite working alone, Eric managed to capture every moment of the event. His pictures had an artful quality - not only sharp and with great lighting, but beautifully composed. It was a pleasure working with Eric, and we couldn't be happier to have had him capture the memories of our special day.

Profile Picture Eric, 11/10/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was originally Eric's work that drew me to him, and I am so glad that it did because not only does he take wonderful photos but he is a pleasure to work with. He has a great personality that is very easygoing, calm, and kind and at the same time very professional and competent. He was able to manage dozens of roaming family members whom he had never met into taking numerous family and group shots (a truly monumental task), the whole while maintaining a completely pleasant and relaxed attitude. He was such a pleasure to have at the wedding and thinking back on the day he was even a wonderful addition to the celebration. We received our photos at lightning speed after the wedding and they're fantastic. Looking at them really takes me back to that day. I particularly liked Eric's work because of his ability to capture candid moments and he delivered exactly what I was hoping for. I would happily work with him again.

Profile Picture L, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Limon was an unbelievable wedding photographer. He not only delivered the highest quality results, but also was so much fun to work with. Eric was exactly what you want a photographer to be-- he was everywhere at once without being intrusive and captured so many wonderful moments. As I flip through the pictures now, Eric's work truly brings the day back to life. I would recommend Eric to anyone!

Profile Picture rebecca, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are extremely satisfied with the quality of his work and professionalism. He was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer...someone who was fun, polite, and able to capture every aspect of our wedding. Eric's photographs tell a story that will help us remember our special day for a lifetime. He has our highest recommendation. Thank you, Eric!

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/22/13, 1 Review